If you are a makeup enthusiast, you can hardly undermine the appeal of liquid liners. A makeup kit is always incomplete without the perfect eyeliner formula that glides like a dream. Great liquid eyeliners are highly pigmented and don’t bleed or fade over the course of the day. The best thing about liquid eyeliners is the precision and convenience they provide you to experiment with different makeup looks. When it comes to getting winged eyes, nothing beats liquid liners! There are several top brands offering liquid liners, many of which are also smudge-proof and water-proof. We have filtered down some of the best liquid eyeliners that you could get your hands on!
Our Top Picks
How Do We Choose the Best Liquid Eyeliners for You?
Having a good liquid eyeliner is essential to achieve the desired eye makeup looks. In India, you can find good quality liquid eyeliners ranging from Rs 55 to Rs 699 and more. Here are some factors we considered while curating this list.
Here, we have added eyeliners with a lightweight liquid or gel formula that glides on smoothly over your eyelids and settles down quickly. They are immensely pigmented, so you get an effortless one-stroke application.
All of these eyeliners have sleek packaging that makes them travel-friendly as well. They also have a fine tip applicator which makes it super easy to apply and define your eyes properly.
List of 15 Best Liquid Eyeliner Brands in India
Face is a Canadian brand that has created a lot of hype for its top-notch makeup products priced affordably. The brand has a huge customer base in India and continues to expand even further.
Prominent Features of the Faces Canada MagnetEyes Eyeliner:
- A lightweight liquid formula that dries quickly and doesn’t move for hours
- Has a deep pigment for a flawless opaque finish in one stroke
- The brush tip is fine, which helps define your eyes better
- Weighs 10 grams
- Long-lasting formula
Why We Picked the Faces Canada MagnetEyes Eyeliner?
This MagnetEyes Eyeliner comes in sleek packaging that is currently in vogue. It has a rich and velvety pigment that sets a beautiful matte finish on your eyes. The smudge-free formula prevents bleeding or smearing of colour for many hours.
Revlon has been creating revolutionary makeup products for years now, and its eyeliners are no less. The brand was founded in 1932 by Joseph Revson, Charles Revson. and Charles Lachman and has its headquarters in Manhattan, New York.
Prominent Features of the Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner:
- Infused with vitamin E and aloe to add a nourishing effect
- The supreme pigment that delivers a smooth one-stroke application
- The lightweight formula dries down quickly and doesn’t smudge easily
- Comes with a precise brush applicator
- Weighs 2.5 ml
- Doesn’t smear for hours
Why We Picked the Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner?
It is enriched with the goodness of Vitamin E and aloe vera to protect the sensitive skin around your eyes from irritation. It comes with a flexible flocked tip for precise application. The pigment is strong, so you can stay assured about its payoff and longevity. Ophthalmologically tested feature makes this eyeliner safe for application.
When it comes to long-lasting makeup, Colorbar holds its name high in the league. The brand was launched in 2004 by Samir Modi and has garnered quite a customer base in the country today.
Prominent Features of the Colorbar Infinite 24 Hours Eyeliner:
- The ultimate black colour that delivers a faultless one-stroke application
- Has a high-shine formula that makes your makeup even more glamorous
- Dries up quickly after application
- Weighs 2.5 ml
Why We Picked the Colorbar Infinite 24 Hours Eyeliner?
Colorbar’s Infinite 24 Hours Eyeliner has a water-proof and non-transfer formula that lasts for the entire day. Unlike other eyeliners that tend to fade after a few hours of application, this one looks as if freshly applied all the time. It has a smooth gel formula that leaves a glossy finish and doesn’t flake up at all.
Coloressence is famous for using high-quality ingredients that are exclusively imported from Germany. The brand was founded in 2008 and focuses on making affordable makeup products.
Prominent Features of the Coloressence Camera Ready Long-Wear Eyeliner:
- A highly-pigmented formula that offers an opaque colour payoff
- Glides on smoothly over your eyelids to deliver a glossy finish
- The fine tip applicator works well in defining your eyes
- Comes in sleek packaging and weighs 3.5 ml
Why We Picked the Coloressence Camera Ready Long-Wear Eyeliner?
It is a smudge-proof and water-resistant product that lasts for an eternity. The pigment is rich and delivers an intense and glossy finish on your eyelids. It comes with a fine-tip brush for precise application on the go!
Furthermore, if you are looking for decent pencil eyeliners, then do give read our latest blog, where we have mentioned some of the best pencil eyeliners in India. Do have a look.
Founded by David H. McConnell in 1886, Avon deals worldwide in beauty, household, and personal care categories. The brand has been quite popular in India for decades, and you must check out its products.
Prominent Features of the Avon Simply Pretty Eyeliner:
- Weightless liquid eyeliner that dries instantly and settles to a natural finish
- It has a rich pigment that offers you a great colour payoff
- Comes in a bottle with a fine-tip applicator and weighs 7.5 ml
Why We Picked the Avon Simply Pretty Eyeliner?
Avon’s Simply Pretty Eyeliner is a pigmented formula that delivers intense strokes in one go. Its gel formula is lightweight and doesn’t weigh down your eyes all day. As it is an alcohol-free product, you don’t have to worry about skin irritation or inflammation.
L’Oreal is by far the most popular cosmetics brand that specializes in a wide array of skincare and beauty products. This French company was founded in 1909 by Eugène Schueller and has its headquarters in Clichy, France.
Prominent Features of the L’Oreal Matte Signature Liner:
- Its Matte Signature Liner is a striking black eyeliner that is enhanced with carbon to intensify its pigment
- The smooth gel formulation glides precisely on your eyes to give you the perfect winged eyes
- It also comes in premium packaging that will surely catch a lot of attention wherever you take it
- Weighs 19 grams
- Matte finish
- Offers precise application
If you’re a fan of shiny and glossy eyeliners, Nyx has the perfect product for you! The popular makeup brand was founded in 1999 by Toni Ko and has its headquarters LA, California.
Prominent Features of the Nyx Vinyl Liquid Liner:
- It is super glossy and glides smoothly on your eyes
- It comes with a fine and flexible brush to make it easy to apply
- The pigment is intense and delivers an ultra-black payoff on your eyes
- This product is also available in a lot of exciting shades to complete your retro makeup look
- Weighs 1.77 ml
- Has a glossy finish
Lakme has a number of extraordinary variants when it comes to liquid eyeliners. The Indian brand was founded in 1952 by JRD Tata and Simone Tata and has its headquarters in Mumbai. It is owned by Hindustan Unilever and caters to buyers in India and Nepal.
Prominent Features of the Lakme Absolute Shine Liquid Eyeliner:
- It stands out due to its beautiful water-based formula that looks intense and glossy over your eyelids
- Can be your go-to product for an everyday look and full-fledged makeup looks for a special occasion
- The brush is extremely flexible and easy to work with, allowing you to create the perfect strokes in one go
- Weighs 4.5 ml
- Lightweight water-based formula
Maybelline is a prominent name in the cosmetics industry and enjoys much attention from makeup lovers globally. Its Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner is an excellent buy for people who like glossy and long-lasting eyeliners.
Prominent Features of the Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner:
- The product has an intense colour payoff that glides smoothly on your eyes for the perfect eye makeup look
- Its smudge-proof formula prevents the eyeliner from bleeding or smearing in humid conditions
- A great choice for people who like to apply eyeliners every day
- Weighs 3 grams
- High-shine finish
Sugar Cosmetics was founded in 2015 by Kaushik Mukherjee and Vinita Singh. The clean beauty brand has garnered a nationwide fanbase with its range of high-quality makeup products.
Prominent Features of the Sugar Eye Warned You So! Eyeliner:
- This is an intense liquid eyeliner that sets to a beautiful matte finish
- It sets up quickly, so you don’t have to worry about the pigment spreading to your upper eyelid
- It also has moisture-resistant properties, which makes it last for upto 24 hours without budging
- Free from parabens & formaldehyde
Moreover, we have also created an amazing blog where we have mentioned some of the most used glitter eye shadow brands available online in India. Do have a look and let me know if you find it helpful.
Nykaa gained a lot of popularity in the Indian cosmetics scene in the last few years. The brand was founded in 2012 by Falguni Nayar and has its headquarters in Mumbai.
Prominent Features of the Nykaa Eyeliner:
- Its Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner is a jet-black liner that delivers intense and bold strokes to your eyes
- The weightless gel formula doesn’t weigh down your eyes and gives them a lot more definition
- It comes with a sharp and flexible brush for precise and convenient application
- Weighs 5 ml
- Doesn’t smudge
- Value for money
Wet n Wild
Wet n Wild has garnered a huge customer base in India with its affordable beauty products that compete with some of the most premium brands across the globe. It was founded in 1979 and is a cruelty-free brand.
Prominent Features of the Wet n Wild H20 Proof Eyeliner:
- It stands to be of the best water and moisture-proof eyeliners in India
- It has a deep and rich pigment that delivers a bold payoff in one stroke
- The precise brush lets you experiment with low-key makeup looks to full-fledged wings easily
- It comes in a sleek bottle that is super easy to carry wherever you go
- Weighs 9 grams
Swiss Beauty is a leading beauty brand based out of Delhi, India. It was founded in 2009 and retails budget-friendly cosmetics that you will absolutely love!
Prominent Features of the Swiss Beauty Liquid Eyeliner:
- Swiss Beauty’s Liquid Eyeliner comes with a unique technology that keeps the product fresh and prevents it from drying with time
- It has a gel formula that glides without a break and gives you a flawless finish
- The intense pigment delivers a high colour payoff that lasts for many hours on your eyelids
- Weighs 4 ml
- Long-wearing formula
- Easy to apply
Lotus Herbals is a popular skincare and cosmetics brand that relies on ayurvedic ingredients to make its products. It was founded in 1993 by Kamal Passi and has its headquarters in New Delhi.
Prominent Features of the Lotus Herbals Hypnotica Pearl Shine Eyeliner:
- It is a gel-based liner with a glossy finish
- It is enriched with botanical extracts to keep your skin nourished and protects it from irritation and skin reactions
- It also comes with a sleek brush that allows you to apply the product quickly
- Weighs 4 grams
- Super pigmented
- Comes in multiple colours
Blue Heaven is a famous brand in India that creates quality products on the affordable end. The brand was founded in 1974 by Charanjit Singh and Gurnam Singh and has its headquarters in Gurugram.
Prominent Features of the Blue Heaven Get Bold Eyeliner:
- Its Gel Bold Waterproof Eyeliner is an excellent choice for beginners
- The product has a gel matrix formula for precise and smooth application that lasts very long
- Dries down quickly after application
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 7 ml
- Bold pigment
Liquid eyeliners are perfect for accentuating your eyes and making them look even more beautiful. In this article, we have listed some of the best liquid eyeliners in India based on their formula and pigment. While we really like the products from Colorbar, Faces Canada, and Sugar Cosmetics, let us know which one you like the most.
What is a good brand of liquid eyeliner?
There are a variety of liquid eyeliners available in the market. However, brands such as Lakme, Maybelline, Nyx, and Faces stand out from the rest due to their lightweight formula and longevity. They also don’t bleed or stain your eyes when you remove the product.
What is the easiest way to remove liquid eyeliner?
You can simply buy some makeup remover wipes to clean your makeup without any hassle. If you don’t like wipes, you can use olive oil or coconut oil to melt the makeup, wipe it off with a soft cloth and then wash your face.
Should you put on eyeliner before mascara?
It’s best to apply your mascara after you’re done with your eye makeup. Applying your eyeliner after mascara can be difficult as the lashes can become an obstruction, resulting in uneven eyeliner application.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of qualified researchers who understand what makes a product stand out in the market. For the liquid eyeliner blog, we considered factors such as ingredients, price, formula, etc., to create a valuable list for you. Since we aim to make online shopping hassle-free for our customers, you will never find a shady product/brand recommendation here.