Skip to Content
- 1. Durafit Elliptical Trainer
- 2. Reach Elliptical Trainer
- 3. Co-Maxx Elliptical Trainer
- 4. Afton Elliptical Trainer
- 5. JSB Cardio Max Elliptical Trainer
- 6. Bowflex Elliptical Trainer
- 7. Welcare Elliptical Trainer
- 8. Cockatoo Elliptical Trainer
- 9. Lifecare Fitness Elliptical Trainer
- 10. Xterra Elliptical Trainer
- 11. Proline Elliptical Trainer
- 12. Ozoy Elliptical Trainer
- 13. Powermax Elliptical Trainer
- List Of Best Elliptical Trainer Brands With Price List
- FAQs Answered about The – Best Elliptical Trainer Brands
Are you extremely cautious and mindful about your training routine, even if you have an injury? An elliptical trainer can prove to be excellent workout equipment for low-intensity workouts. As a bike, it helps lose calories and provides a scope to undergo aerobic exercises that keep the body fit. These cross trainers stand firm on a base and help you work out without stressing your joints. You get perfect sync of pedals and handles that work together to tone your body and keep the heart in good health.
If you’re looking for one such workout equipment, we’re sure you can make workouts fun and safe with these best elliptical trainer brands.
List Of 13 Best Elliptical Trainer Brands
1. Durafit Elliptical Trainer
Durafit is a perfect brand for purchasing household fitness equipment. It serves customers across the length and breadth of India and keeps an unwavering focus on customer safety.
Pick an elliptical trainer from its three best models and get the best exercising partner for yourself. These trainers ensure a regular workout, thanks to the wide base.
Moreover, you get adjustable resistance, a stand for holding gadgets, a digital display with time, speed, distance and calorie count, and a secure pedalling system. Their sturdy body and attractive appearance further make these the best trainers to mingle with your room interior.
2. Reach Elliptical Trainer
Reach Fitness is dedicated to ensuring reliable, safe, and resilient gym equipment. It is India’s best-rated fitness brand with trainers for cardio, strength equipment, and massage chairs. We recommend you check out its collection of elliptical cross-trainers. The equipment is sturdy and has comfortable handles with cushioned seat.
The LCD screen is easy to read and displays time, speed, distance, and calories burned to give correct measurements of your progress. They are compact and have adjustable handles to suit users’ requirements.
3. Co-Maxx Elliptical Trainer
Co-Maxx is owned by Acme Fitness Private Limited – a brand known for having the best fitness equipment, including treadmills, strength trainers, exercising accessories, and more.
This brand has a range of elliptical trainers that are pretty pricey but have the best life span. They are suitable for use at home and feature a sturdy body with a space-saving design.
You can adjust the resistance as per your requirement and monitor pulse, time, distance, speed, and calories burnt in the LCD panel.
4. Afton Elliptical Trainer
One of the best equipment manufacturers, Afton elliptical trainers provide ample resistance to work on muscles and help tone the lower half of your body. It is made with high-quality steel and can provide generous support to the training person. The legs of this trainer are set wide apart to ensure stability while working out.
You may also like to read:- Create Your Own At-Home Gym With These Fitness Products
5. JSB Cardio Max Elliptical Trainer
JSB elliptical trainers are known for their reliability and rigidity. The trainers are extremely good for those who want to invest in their cardiovascular health. These bikes are known for helping improve the heart rate and blood circulation in the body. You get to workout on an extremely durable and sturdy body in a comfortable position.
6. Bowflex Elliptical Trainer
Bowflex elliptical trainers are standard equipment found in most gyms. They are trusted by a number of users and professional gym trainers for their impressive results. The equipment is not bulky and quite sleek in itself.
It provides ample support to the user and ensures correct posture while working out. The trainers are made to perfection and have a sturdy steel body made according to international specifications.
7. Welcare Elliptical Trainer
Welcare elliptical trainers have been around for quite some time. They are recommended by several gym trainers because of the equipment’s user-friendly design and efficiency. The trainers are one of a kind and can be used to tone the lower half of the body, making it shapely with each use.
8. Cockatoo Elliptical Trainer
Cockatoo is a renowned brand of equipment. Its trainers are designed in an elegant manner. They are also safe to be installed and used at home. The trainers provide a safe exercise experience and are great for training the entire body. Some series also come with a manual tension for toning the lower body perfectly.
9. Lifecare Fitness Elliptical Trainer
When it comes to fitness equipment, Lifecare is one of the best brands to opt for. It provides excellent value for money and is a great piece of equipment in itself. You also get a good aftercare facility, which means that the brand provides maintenance support after the purchase of the equipment.
10. Xterra Elliptical Trainer
Xterra elliptical trainers have a robust steel body that makes them a great piece of fitness equipment. Their cross design facilitates maximum use of the muscles while training. The trainers have a sleek design, and are used by most of the gyms owing to the good reviews they have garnered.
11. Proline Elliptical Trainer
Proline has always been associated with the best training equipment, including elliptical trainers and bikes. They are made with the highest quality steel body, and are known to provide excellent support while training. This minimises the chance of injury even for beginners.
12. Ozoy Elliptical Trainer
Ozoy trainers are one of the most affordable elliptical trainers in the market. They have all the features of a premium fitness equipment. Recommended by gym trainers, these elliptical trainers are also used by several workout enthusiasts. They have a quality steel body and last for many years.
13. Powermax Elliptical Trainer
Powermax manufactures highly durable fitness equipment. Its arch style elliptical trainers are the most popular among all its collections as they have a sleek and sophisticated look. They come with many features to enrich your exercise sessions and have a motorised modern design that has already garnered great reviews as a trainer.
List Of Best Elliptical Trainer Brands With Price List
|Best Elliptical Trainers||Price*|
|Durafit||Starting at Rs 15,999|
|Reach Evolve||Starting at Rs 10,999|
|Co-Maxx||Starting at Rs 39,199|
|Afton||Starting at Rs 84,900|
|Cardio Max JSB||Starting at Rs 8,999|
|Welcare||Starting at Rs 17,990|
|Cockatoo||Starting at Rs 11,490|
|Lifecare Fitness||Starting at Rs 13,500|
|Proline Fitness||Starting at Rs 6,499|
*Prices are subject to change.
FAQs Answered about The – Best Elliptical Trainer Brands
1. Which elliptical cross trainer is best?
Durafit and Reach have the best elliptical cross trainers for home and commercial use. You can look for options from these two brands if you want sturdy fitness equipment for a convenient workout.
2. How do I choose an elliptical trainer?
When buying an elliptical trainer, you must check for the following pointers:
1. Type of the Trainer: While most elliptical trainers focus only on lower body workouts, some equipment also have levers for strengthening upper body muscles. If you’re going for either of these, make sure that both the positions feel comfortable while you exercise.
2. Adjustable Resistance: If you need a trainer with several resistance levels, make sure to go for an elliptical trainer that makes adjusting resistance easy and quick.
3. Smooth Movement: Elliptical trainers replicate walking and running motion without bounce and kicks. Pick an elliptical cross trainer that smoothly moves forward and backwards without any additional bounces. Equipment that has a natural motion is the one that you must invest in. A smooth movement also ensures prevention against injuries.
4. Inclination Levels: An excellent elliptical trainer has several inclination levels that allow you to customise your workout equipment depending upon the muscles your want to focus on.
5. Noise Level: A trainer with smooth and quiet operation is what you must choose. The elliptical should be silent at any given workout intensity level.
6. Electronic Display: An elliptical trainer must have an easy-to-understand and access display that helps you monitor heart rate, calories burnt, speed, distance as well as time spent. It should have custom settings and pre-set programs for a specific workout.
3. Can you lose belly fat by using an elliptical?
Yes, an elliptical trainer can help you lose belly fat and burn calories. With strict and regular practice, you get a toned body with focused workout and strength training.
4. What are the benefits of using an elliptical machine?
Here are some of the benefits of using an elliptical trainer:
1. Burns lots of calories
2. Best for low-impact cardio workout
3. Tones upper and lower body
4. Burns body fat with regular exercising
5. Best for toning a specific group of leg muscles
6. Improves body balance
7. Helps regain body movement after severe injuries