Are you tired of mixing and grinding vegetables, fruits, and spices manually? Grinding and mixing with a churner or a hand grinder is a tedious task. There are various mixer grinder appliances that help grind and mix within a short span of time efficiently.
How Do We Choose the Best Mixer Grinders for You?
If you’re wondering how Indian curries are so rich in flavours, it is because of these mixer grinders that most of us use to grind spices and make flavoursome purees. For anyone who wants to make cooking hassle-free, a mixer grinder is a must and we’re here to help you buy one. In India, you can buy a good quality mixer grinder ranging from Rs 5,500 to Rs 17,999 or more, depending on your budget and requirement. Here are some factors that may help you decide what to buy.
Wattage & Speed
A good machine has to be powerful to grind anything from spices, meat, veggies, etc. You should ensure that your mixer grinder has at least 500 W – 750 W power in order to function properly in Indian kitchens. Also, check that the appliance can run at a speed between 18000 to 23000 RPM.
A good-quality mixer grinder should have unbreakable jars and lids. The lids are also supposed to fit properly in order to avoid spillage. Try choosing stainless steel jars instead of the plastic ones as they will definitely last much longer. The blades should also be made with premium stainless steel that stays rust-free through its lifespan. Here you can check some of the best mixer grinders for domestic use in India.
List of the Top 9 Mixer Grinders to Make Cooking Easier
On this page:
- 1. Bajaj GX1 500w Mixer Grinder
- 2. Lifelong Power Pro Mixer Grinder
- 3. Bosch True Mixx Pro Mixer Grinder
- 4. Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder
- 5. Philips Mixer Grinder – HL7756
- 6. Sujata Powermatic Plus Juicer Mixer Grinder
- 7. Prestige Iris 750 Watt Mixer Grinder
- 8. Crompton 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
- 9. Butterfly Jet Elite Mixer Grinder
- 1. What is the no. 1 mixer grinder in India?
- 2. What are the best mixer grinders brands in India?
- 3. Is the Preethi mixer grinder good?
1. Bajaj GX1 500w Mixer Grinder
Looking for the best mixer grinder that works well and is within your budget? Bajaj has a wide range of options for you. The brand is one of the many successful ventures of the Bajaj Group which was founded in 1926 by Jamnalal Bajaj.
Prominent Features of the Bajaj GX1 500w Mixer Grinder:
- The appliance consists of stainless-steel jars that have sharp steel blades that offer a better mixing and grinding experience
- It works perfectly for dry and wet ingredients and also you can set the speed levels as per your desire
- Comes with three jars that have multi-functional blades for better grinding of your dry masalas and delicious chutney making operations
- Features easy-grip handles for smooth usage
- Also has a motor overload protector for safety
- Liquidising Jar: 1.25 L
- Wet/Dry Grinding Jar: 0.8 L
- Chutney Jar: 0.3 L
- Superior Sharp Blades
- Automatic Switch-Off
- Motor Overload Protector
- Stainless Steel Jars
- Slightly noisy
User Rating: 4.0/5
Why We Picked the Bajaj GX1 500w Mixer Grinder?
An appliance that comes with the trust of Bajaj is one definitely worth buying. This set of mixer grinders is designed with stainless steel jars and a supremely powerful motor that does all the hard work for you within seconds. If great built quality and durability are your filters, you must go for this product!
2. Lifelong Power Pro Mixer Grinder
Lifelong is a popular home appliances and electronics brand that was founded in 2015 by Bharat Kalia. The company makes durable, affordable appliances that are best suited for every Indian home.
Prominent Features of the Lifelong Power Pro Mixer Grinder:
- This durable multi-purpose mixer grinder is equipped with three stainless steel jars
- Its multi-purpose blades are perfect to grind raw masalas for delicious pastes as well as curries
- Also has vacuum feet that help in its easy operation
- Runs on Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
- Features an overload protector as well
- Liquidizing Jar: 1.25 L
- Dry or Wet Grinding Jar: 0.8 L
- Chutney Jar: 0.5 L
- Easy Grip Handles
- Overload Protector
- May emit some burning smell in the beginning
User Rating: 3.9/5
Why We Picked the Lifelong Power Pro Grinder?
This Lifelong mixer grinder is a solid durable kitchen appliance for your everyday kitchen use. The jars are made of stainless steel, which along with giving it added strength also prevents rusting. It comes with three different stainless steel jars that allow versatile operations in the kitchen so that it can be used for multiple purposes.
3. Bosch True Mixx Pro Mixer Grinder
Bosch is a German electronics and tech company that was established by Robert Bosch in the year 1886. The brand has made its mark across continents and is known as one of the highest-selling home appliance brands in the world.
Prominent Features of the Bosch True Mixx Pro Mixer Grinder:
- It features premium quality stainless steel blades, perfect for wet, dry, and chutney grinding and juicing
- Designed for a superior mixing grinding performance of tough ingredients
- Can process huge amounts of ingredients at once
- Comes with four jars that can perform different functions
- It comes with stainless steel dry, wet, chutney and blender blades for superior grinding and blending performance
- Liquidizing Juicer with Filter: 1.5 L
- Wet Grinding Jar: 1.5 L
- Dry Grinding Jar: 1 L
- Chutney Grinding Jar: 400 ml
- Has unique lid locks
- Powerful motor
- Ergonomic design
- Plastic lids are prone to breakage
User Rating: 4.2/5
Why We Picked the Bosch True Mixx Pro Mixer Grinder?
If peak performance is what you want from your mixer grinder, this product is just for you! It features a unique stone pounding technology that brings back the Indian traditional pounding effect and delivers authentic taste. The handles are made with top-grade material so you can forget worrying about their durability!
4. Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder
Whether you want to drink a glass of smoothie or make some delicious homemade chutney at home, this Preethi Juicer Mixer Grinder has you covered. The brand makes top-notch mixer-grinders, gas stoves, kettles, and several other kitchen appliances.
Prominent Features of the Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder:
- This juicer mixer grinder will help you with a variety of tasks, including chopping, kneading, mincing, juicing and more
- Its powerful 750 W Vega W5 series motor provides fine grinding, ensuring efficient performance.
- From slicing and kneading to chopping and juicing, this jar will help you with a multitude of culinary activities
- Its sophisticated design blends in seamlessly with your kitchen’s interior, giving a stylish touch to your place
- Features 3 speed controls
- Liquidizing Jar Capacity: 1.5 L
- Juice Extractor Jar Capacity: 1 L
- Grinding Jar Capacity: 1 L
- Chutney Jar Capacity: 0.5 L
- Supremely Fast Motor Blades
- Non-slip Feet
- Juicer Seed Collector
- Safety Indicator
- Plastic quality is subpar
User Rating: 4.4/5
Why We Picked the Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder?
A high-function, robust appliance is what this brand delivers with its new Zodiac Mixer Grinder. You can use it to knead flour, mince meat, make your favourite juices, grind spices, slice, chop, cut, and the list goes on. The body is made with tough ABS which meets all quality standards and will last you for a very long time.
5. Philips Mixer Grinder – HL7756
Philips has been a popular name in the Indian market for its electronics and home appliances. It was founded in the year 1991 by Gerard and Anton Philips. The company operates worldwide and has its headquarters in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Prominent Features of the Philips Mixer Grinder – HL7756:
- Specially crafted to suit the needs of an Indian kitchen, this Philips mixer grinder is one of the best mixis in India at present
- Consisting of 3 jars, it features a newly designed powerful turbo motor for continuous grinding
- Can fine-grind tough ingredients, such as black whole gram (dal) for preparing tasty Vadas and Dosas
- It also features an advanced air ventilation system that provides faster cooling of the appliance
- Liquidizing Jar: 1.5 L
- Middle Jar: 1 L
- Chutney Grinding Jar: 0.3 L
- Leak Proof Jars
- Advanced Air Ventilation System
- Durable Coupler
- Unique Triangular Body Design
- Food-Grade Stainless Steel Jars
- Noise levels may be too high
User Rating: 3.9/5
Why We Picked the Philips Mixer Grinder?
It’s made with a tough plastic material for firm engagement between the jars and the body which ensures continuous grinding performance; while you focus on your cooking. Its specialized blades help cut even the toughest ingredients and give the finest paste and smoothest shakes and purees for daily cooking, especially for smooth grinding preparation of chutneys, dips, masalas, and pastes.
6. Sujata Powermatic Plus Juicer Mixer Grinder
Sujata arguably offers one of the best mixer grinders in India, suitable for consumers with varied needs. The brand has proven itself over decades of toil and heavy use in thousands of hotels, cafes, juice parlours, etc.
Prominent Features of the Sujata Powermatic Plus Juicer Mixer Grinder:
- It is equipped with a powerful 900-Watts motor with double ball bearings for efficiency, low maintenance and trouble-free running
- This mixer grinder ensures 90 minutes of continuous running
- It is absolutely shockproof, hence ensuring complete safety during operation
- The juicer has a unique honeycomb filter mesh that promises finer juice and a higher yield
- This all-rounder and efficient juicer mixer grinder also comes with a mixer jar for all your grinding needs
- Liquidizing Jar: 1.75 L
- Dry Grinder: 1 L
- Chutney Grinder: 400 ml
- Low Maintenance
- Shock-Proof and Safe to Use
- 90 Minutes Continuous Running
- Stainless Steel Blade
- Lids may not be of good quality
User Rating: 4.4/5
7. Prestige Iris 750 Watt Mixer Grinder
Prestige is one of India’s most trusted kitchen appliance brands, and this mixer grinder lives up to its reputation. The brand is owned by TTK Group and is popular for manufacturing top-class pressure cookers, pans, and mixer grinders.
Prominent Features of the Prestige 0 Watt Mixer Grinder:
- Comes with 3 stainless steel jars and a transparent juicer jar, built to take care of any grinding and juicing needs
- With this versatile mixer grinder, you can easily grind all types of food with ease, thanks to its powerful 750-watt motor.
- Boasts a sturdy build and features an overload protection switch that cuts off the power supply to the appliance to prevent the motor from overheating
- Juicer Jar: 1.5 L
- Wet grinding Jar: 1.5 L
- Dry Grinding Jar: 1 L
- Chutney Jar: 300 ml
- Versatile Jars
- Sturdy Handles
- Powerful Motor
- Efficient Stainless Steel Blades
- The speed knob may be a little faulty
User Rating: 3.9/5
8. Crompton 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
Founded in 1937, Crompton Greaves is one of India’s finest home appliances and electronics companies. The brand has been a number one choice for millions of Indians when it comes to geysers, fans, mixer grinders, and many other appliances.
Prominent Features of the Crompton 750-Watt Mixer grinder:
- Features a motor with increased airflow which helps facilitate lower heating and faster cooling of the appliance
- The in-built pulse switch helps you grind food to produce different consistencies and textures
- The three-speed in-built chrome-plated switch allows you to adjust the speed according to your liking so that you can prepare delicious dishes at home
- It is equipped with sharp blades that smoothly grind ingredients with added safety features
- These features protect the appliance from low voltages, overloads, and motor blockages
- With a resettable overload protector, the appliance will cut off the motor before overloading occurs.
- Liquidizing Jar Capacity: 1.2 L
- Grinding Jar Capacity: 1 L
- Chutney Jar Capacity: 0.4 L
- Enhanced Motor Ventilation
- Resettable Overload Protector
- Maxi Grind Technology
- In-Built Safety Features
- Lids may not fit properly causing leakage
User Rating: 4.0/5
9. Butterfly Jet Elite Mixer Grinder
If you are looking for a solution for your blending requirements then this multi-purpose mixer grinder by Butterfly is dexterously designed to provide hassle-free and smooth operation. The brand is reliable and makes affordable products.
Prominent Features of the Butterfly Jet Elite Mixer Grinder:
- Comes in a compact setup which is very easy to accommodate in your kitchen
- Features a powerful 750W overload protected motor that lets you whip up chutneys, grind masalas and prepare yummy shakes effortlessly
- Equipped with a fashionable handle that adds a touch of style while being ergonomically designed for easy handling
- Rust-resistant and made of food-grade material, its stainless steel jars store your food safely
- Anti-Slip Pads
- Sharp Stainless Steel Blades
- Auto Switch Off
- Comes with a Spatula
- Noise levels are pretty high
User Rating: 3.9/5
A good quality mixer grinder can make cooking much more fun and easy for you. To help you enjoy cooking, we have listed some of the best mixer grinders available in the country today. We really enjoy using the ones from Crompton and Bajaj but you’re free to choose whichever you like as every product has something that makes it stand out.
1. What is the no. 1 mixer grinder in India?
Bajaj GX1 500w Mixer Grinder is one of the best mixer grinders in India.
2. What are the best mixer grinders brands in India?
Bajaj, Crompton, Bosch, Preethi, and Lifelong are some of the top mix grinder brands in India.
3. Is the Preethi mixer grinder good?
Yes, you can trust the mixer grinders by Preethi. They are made with high-quality and durable material, perfect for Indian kitchens.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of research-oriented writers who deeply study what makes a product better than the rest before including it here. For the mixer grinder blog, we took into consideration several factors such as the build material, power consumption, noise levels, jar materials, etc to add the best products to our lists. Our inclusion process is very straightforward and unbiased so you will find only find reliable information here.