Getting the right squash ball is as important as finding the best racquets to up your game. However, it’s not an easy job. The best squash balls are determined by the number of dots, bounce, and speed they provide. A single blue dot ball gives a high bounce, while a yellow dot ball gives a medium bounce. We have enlisted the best brands of squash balls to help you make an informed decision.
Our Top Picks
How do we choose the best squash ball brands?
A top-quality squash ball ranges from Rs 200 to Rs 2,500. When choosing the best squash balls, it is critical to consider various factors, including its material, bounce, world squash federation (WSF) approval, and more. In this list of the top squash ball brands in India, we’ve considered user reviews and ratings. Here you can also check best golf ball brands & the list of top cricket ball brands in India.
List of 10 Top Squash Balls Brands in India
Head is a renowned UK based sports and sports apparel manufacturer. Their products are popular and used by athletes across the globe. Head squash balls are made from high-quality materials, provide a high level of control, and are sturdy and durable.
- Dots and colours of the dots vary according to the different bounce levels.
- Head squash balls are available in the price range of Rs 265 for a single dot ball.
- Tournament ball bounces more, longer and higher
- They are made of special rubber compound material
- It is easier to handle
- These balls are expensive
Eminent names like James Blake and Michael Chang are associated with Dunlop. The company is one of the largest manufacturers of sports equipment in the world. Dunlop is engaged in the production of Tennis, Squash, and Pedal equipment, apparel, and accessories for a long time now.
- The Dunlop Pro is the official ball of the World Squash Federation (WSF), Professional Squash Association (PSA), and the Women’s International Squash Players Association.
- There are 7 types of Dunlop squash balls: Pro, Competition, Progress, Intro, Compete, Play, and Fun.
- The balls are available in different colours and specifications for high performance. Dunlop squash balls are available at an estimated cost of Rs 200-300 for 1 ball.
- This Dunlop pro 2 dot squash ball has been particularly made for ladies who play squash at a higher level
- It provides steady performance, allowing you to play a decent and powerful game all the time
- The ball is used by the women’s international squash players association
- Less availability at offline stores
Prince is a distinguished name in the sports equipment category. The squash balls are designed to suit world squash specifications. The balls are made of high grade, soft rubber that gives the ball a high bounce, fast speed, and durability.
- It has a high bounce and a quick pace.
- The number of dots and the colour of the dots vary according to the bounce of the balls.
- Prince squash balls are available in the price range of Rs 230 to Rs 2,748 for a double yellow dot with 12 squash balls in the pack.
- Uses the best soft rubber compound, approved by World Squash specifications, gives optimal bounce, consistency, and durability
- It is suitable for players of all skill levels, including beginners, intermediates, and professionals
- Prince squash balls are made of high-quality materials, allowing squash players to play more effectively and comfortably on the squash court
- Limited availability
Fangcan was established in 1992 in Hong Kong and is engaged in the manufacturing of sports equipment, mainly racquets and strings. The company produces squash racquets, squash balls, tennis racquets, badminton racquets, racquetball racquets, and pickleball racquets.
- The brand offers balls in various qualities and for various purposes.
- Fangcan single blue dotted squash ball will cost you around Rs 2,500 for a pack of 2.
- You can get them at some really attractive discounts on Amazon.
- Double yellow dot- Super slow speed for tournament play
- One yellow dot- Slow speed for intermediate Player
- One blue dot- fast speed for beginners
- Fangcan balls are pricey
Technifibre was founded in 1979 and today the company is engaged in the manufacture of squash equipment exclusively. The top-selling products for the company include squash racquets, squash balls, strings, grips, bags, and more. The specifications of the balls vary as per the different colours and number of dots.
- The balls have a consistent bounce and steady speed.
- It’s a great pick if you are an experienced player.
- You have to shell out Rs 3,118 for a pack of 2 double yellow dot balls.
- The pack contains 2 squash balls
- It is recommended for experienced players
- The squash ball has been developed with the ex-world no. 1 player, Thierry Lincou
Artengo is a UK based company that manufactures sports equipment and gear. The company manufactures products for sports like badminton, squash, paddle, table tennis, and other racquet sports. Artengo squash balls are made of high-quality rubber, but the specifications of the balls vary according to the dots and the colours of the dots that you go for as they depict the bounce and racquet’s performance of the balls in the court.
- If you are an intermediate player looking to up the ante in your next match, get home these balls with a medium bounce.
- Artengo squash balls are available for about Rs 550 for a pack of 2 single dotted balls.
- These balls are intended for intermediate players who wish to improve their squash game.
- This ball is ideal for squash players who want to develop their game or lengthen their rallies
- The manufacturer provides a two-year warranty
- The ball is constructed entirely of synthetic rubber
- Complaints of poor packaging
Black Knight has been in the sports equipment industry since 1976, and because of its commitment and dedication to sports, the industry has seen some of the finest sports products in the world. Black Knight produces Squash and Badminton equipment, accessories, apparel, eye guards, and more.
- Black Knight squash balls are made using Tru Bounce Technology and are micro tested to ensure bounce.
- The dots and the colour of the dots depict the bounce of the balls and can be chosen as per your need.
- The balls can be yours at an affordable price point
- Black Knight’s Tru-Bounce squash balls are the product of months of testing and development
- The double yellow dot squash ball matches the speed of the current standard competition ball while also outperforming it in terms of consistency and durability
- Black Knight balls are expensive
Karakal is UK’s renowned sports equipment manufacturer. The company manufactures some of the highest quality and high-performance sports equipment in the world. Karakal squash racquetballs are made of the finest materials and are long-lasting and resilient.
- It is approved by the WSF.
- It is made of black non-marking rubber.
- Karakal Double Yellow Dot Squash Ball is an SRA standard squash ball.
- The Karakal Double Yellow Dot Squash Ball is suitable for super slow speed for Tournament Play
- Karakal squash balls are available in a 12 piece double yellow dot squash balls pack
- The balls have a consistent bounce and high speed when used in the squash court
- Less availability at local sports stores
Undeniably, Wilson is one of the top-notch manufacturers of sports equipment worldwide. The company was founded in 1989 and has been manufacturing sports equipment for sports like golf, squash, soccer, basketball, football etc. The high-performance balls are made from top quality materials and provide a steady bounce and playability.
- Ideal for tournament play
- Includes 3 balls per tube
- Approved to world squash federation (WSF) specifications
- Performance squash balls provide consistent bounce and playability
- They are durable and available in different price points
- You can buy a dozen yellow double dot balls pack for Rs 6,949
- Product quality can be improved
10. Harrow Sports
Harrow Sports is a leading manufacturer of sports equipment in the industry today. The company was founded in the year 2000 and has since revolutionised the market with its high-quality offerings.
- The company produces equipment for field hockey, squash, lacrosse, and other racquet sports.
- The specifications of the racquets depend on the number of dots and the colour of dots on the squash balls.
- It is a high speed ball
- The ball is constructed from soft rubber for great spins
- This bouncing ball is suitable for club players
- Less availability at local stores
Which are the best squash balls?
Brands like Prince, Dunlop, and Head offer some of the best squash balls.
Which squash ball do professionals use?
The balls approved by the world squash federation (WSF) are best for professional use.
Which squash ball bounces the most?
Rubber squash balls bounce the most.