Belts are the most underrated yet very important part of your attire. Men’s fashion has evolved so much with time, and belts have now become a style statement. Several brands from around the globe are taking the time to explore the accessories section and are paying attention to designing exquisite belts. A good belt doesn’t just hold your pants in the right place but also adds a lot of value to your ensemble. If you’re looking for the best Men’s belt brands in India, you’ve come to the right place.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Tommy Hilfiger||Check Prices|
|Van Heusen||Check Prices|
|Allen Solly||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Belt Brands for You?
Belts are an essential part of every man’s wardrobe and it’s necessary that they choose one that fits them well and complements their style. In India, you can get good quality belts ranging from Rs 480 to Rs 16,000 or more, depending on your budget and need. If you’re looking for a belt that truly resonates with your clothing collection, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s a mini guide that we followed while choosing these belts that might help you as well.
Some of the most common belt materials are leather, synthetic leather, polyurethane, cotton, and canvas. If you’re looking for a belt that looks premium and is very durable, go for full-grain leather. For someone looking for lightweight belts for casual wear, cotton may be a good option.
Formal occasions demand belts that are sleek and complement your formal attires properly. You can choose leather or polyurethane belts for a formal occasion as they are sleek and glossy. Whereas, cotton and canvas belts are ideal for casual outings.
You can choose frame buckles, box buckles, plate buckles, and snap buckles as per your comfort and convenience. All of these buckles are easy to fasten and offer you a nice, custom fit.
List of the Top 20 Belt Brands in India For 2022
On this page:
- 1. Tommy Hilfiger
- 2. Lee Cooper
- 3. Allen Solly
- 4. Wrangler
- 5. Van Heusen
- 6. Woodland
- 7. Levi’s
- 8. Hidesign
- 9. Peter England
- 10. United Colors of Benetton
- 11. Louis Phillipe
- 12. Nautica
- 13. Louis Vuitton
- 14. Fossil
- 15. Hermes
- 16. Armani
- 17. Calvin Klein
- 18. United States Polo Association
- 19. Jack & Jones
- 20. Titan
- What are the top 10 best belt brands in the world?
- What is the best belt brand for men in India?
1. Tommy Hilfiger
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger is one of the most prominent fashion brands in the world. It was founded by Tommy Hilfiger and had its headquarters in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The brand is popular for its iconic designs inspired by American style and is celebrated across the globe.
Prominent Features of the Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Belt:
- Crafted using high-quality leather that looks and feels premium
- Has a metal buckle closure that keeps your pants secure and offers a good fit
- Multiple holes on the belt allow you to customize the fit as per your need
- Has Tommy Hilfiger branding on the buckle
- Very easy to clean and maintain
- Durable and premium quality design
- Sleek and stylish buckle
- A little pricey
Why We Picked the Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Belt?
This classic belt is crafted with high-quality leather material that makes it durable and adds a luxe appeal to it. The sleek metal buckle with logo embossing creates a minimalist look, perfect for everyday wear.
2. Lee Cooper
Lee Cooper is one of the most esteemed American fashion brands which is headquartered in London. It was formed in 1908 and has made a significant impact in the Indian fashion industry as well. The brand is popularly known for its top-class denim jacket, jeans, t-shirts, sneakers, and fanny packs. Lee Cooper is counted among the top 10 branded belts brands in India.
Prominent Features of the Lee Cooper Men’s Belt:
- Designed with top-quality synthetic leather that adds a luxe touch to this belt
- Comes in solid black color that goes well with almost every outfit
- The strong metal buckle allows you to customize the fit easily
- Has a stylish Lee Cooper branding on the buckle
- Durable material
- A true value for money
- A versatile belt that complements every outfit
Why We Picked the Lee Cooper Men’s Belt?
This plain belt is made with top-grade synthetic leather that is highly durable and has a plain design that creates a classic appearance. It comes with a buckle fastening that lets you customize the fit as per your comfort. The classic Lee Cooper logo embossed on the belt makes it look even more stylish.
3. Allen Solly
Allen Solly is a leading clothing brand that was to India by Aditya Birla Fashion & Lifestyle. It was founded in 1744 by William Hollin and Co. Ltd and later acquired by Aditya Birla Group in 2001. The brand has been redefining western wear in the country with its state-of-the-art products taking the fashion world by storm.
Prominent Features of the Allen Solly Men’s Belt:
- Crafted with genuine leather that looks exquisite
- Features a solid metal buckle that offers you a personalized fit
- The reversible belt can be worn on either side, making it a much more versatile choice
- Has Allen Solly brand logo embossed on the buckle
- Easy to clean
- Long-lasting material
- Reversible design
Why We Picked the Allen Solly Men’s Belt?
This brown belt is made with top-grade leather that adds enhanced durability. It has a smooth feel and a buckle closure that lets you fasten the belt as per your requirement. You can find several affordable yet high-quality belt options under this brand.
Wrangler is one of the finest jeans and workwear companies in the US. It was launched by CC Hudson and had its headquarters in North Carolina, US. Wrangler is run by Kontoor Brands, who also owns Lee. Over the years, it has become of the most popular clothing brands in India.
Prominent Features of the Wrangler Men’s Rugged Wear Belt:
- Crafted using Full Grain Heavy Oiled Tanned leather that looks premium
- Has contrasting stitching all over that adds a touch of style
- Nickle buckle is very durable and offers you a secure fit
- The belt is 1.5 inches thick
- Has Wrangler branding on the buckle
- Double row stitching on the edges
- Has a luxe and sturdy feel
- Goes well with a variety of outfits
- It may feel a little heavy
Why We Picked the Wrangler Men’s Rugged Wear Belt?
This rugged belt by Wrangler is made with full-grained, heavy oil leather that adds a rich look. The decorative stitching and nickel buckle creates a super stylish design that adds a lot more value to your attire.
5. Van Heusen
Phillips-Van Heusen is a popular clothing company based in the US. It was founded in 1881 and has its headquarters in Manhattan, New York. Van Heusen has become a sensation in several Asian and American countries today and continues to grow even bigger with its great quality products. Also, here you can check the best wallet brands for men & Suit Brands for Men in India.
Prominent Features of the Van Heusen Men’s Belt:
- Designed with premium quality leather that looks sleek
- Has a sturdy metal buckle closure for a personalized fit
- Features Van Heusen branding on the buckle and strap
- Its solid pattern makes it a versatile style choice
- Durable leather
- Easy to clean
- Complements multiple ensembles
Why We Picked the Van Heusen Men’s Belt?
This exquisite belt by Van Heusen is designed with leather material that makes it strong and luxe. Since it has a buckle closure, it allows you to fasten the belt as per your need. The classic brown color looks phenomenal and suits almost all of your outfits.
Woodland is a brand that has made a mark in India with its top-notch products. This Canadian brand was founded in the early 1950s and made its way to the Indian market in the year 1992. The brand made waves in the market with its exceptional and unique products that were never before seen in India.
Prominent Features of the Woodland Belt for Men:
- Crafted with genuine leather that makes the belt durable
- The heavy-duty buckle offers a customized fit and comes in a stylish matte finish
- The combination of the tan brown belt with a gold buckle looks stunning
- Comes in multiple size options
- Top-notch leather quality
- The buckle looks and feels very sturdy
- Lightweight and comfortable on the waist
Why We Picked the Woodland Belt for Men?
This classic tan brown belt is made with 100% genuine leather and is one of the top sellers from Woodland. It comes with a buckle closure for convenient fastening. You can easily dry clean this once in a few months, and it will last you for a very long time.
Levi Strauss founded the brand in the year 1853 and became a sensational denim brand across the globe quickly. In India, Levi’s is the numero uno choice for people when they buy jeans and denim jackets. The brand not only sells denim fabrics but also ventures into clothing accessories such as belts & wallets.
Prominent Features of the Levi’s Bridle Belt:
- Crafted using genuine leather that looks and feels very premium
- The polished gunmetal buckle is very sturdy and offers you a comfortable fit
- Comes in multiple size variants
- Has Levi’s branding on the belt
- Sleek and stylish belt
- Double prong buckle
- Multiple color options
- A bit on the expensive end
Why We Picked the Levi’s Bridle Belt?
This Levi’s Bridle Belt is designed with genuine leather material that adds durability to the product. It comes with a polished double prong buckle that adds a stylish look and offers convenient fastening as well.
Hidesign is one of the best leather products manufacturers in the country. The brand was founded by Dilip Kapur and is currently headquartered in Pondicherry, India. Hidesign is a prominent brand and exports its products to the US, UK, Australia, UAE, and several other countries across the globe. If you are looking for pure leather goods, check out Hidesign today!
Prominent Features of the Hidesign Men’s Belt:
- Made with 100% leather that’s durable and long-lasting
- Has a braided texture that looks very stylish
- A strong metal buckle lets you customize the fit
- Premium quality leather
- Strong buckle
- Might not be easily available offline
Why We Picked the Hidesign Men’s Belt?
This sleek belt is made with pure leather material and looks super luxe with your ensembles. If you’re someone who loves to wear formal outfits, this belt will go with most of them and even add more value to your everyday looks.
9. Peter England
Peter England was founded in the year 1889 in Ireland to make khaki clothing for soldiers. The brand made its way to the Indian market in the year 1997, and there has been no looking back ever since. India has a massive fan following of Peter England, and all for very valid reasons.
Prominent Features of the Peter England Men’s Belt:
- Made with faux leather, which looks as premium as pure leather
- Clamp closure secures the fit and makes it easy to customize it
- Zigzag pattern on the clamp looks stylish
- Weighs only 400 grams
- Has Peter England branding on the clamp
- True value for money
- Very lightweight belt
- Stylish design
- The color might wear off after a while
Why We Picked the Peter England Men’s Belt?
This classy belt from Peter England is made with polyurethane, which makes it a great option for animal lovers. Even though it’s designed with faux leather, the finish and feel are just like that of real leather. The criss-cross design and brand logo on the buckle also adds an elegant touch to the belt.
10. United Colors of Benetton
United Colors of Benetton is a popular clothing brand based in Ponzano Veneto, Italy. It was founded in the year 1965 by Luciano Benetton, Carlo Benetton, Gilberto Benetton, and Giuliana Benetton. UCB is one of the best-selling brands in India and continues to evolve even more every year.
Prominent Features of the United Colors of Benetton Belt:
- Designed with genuine leather that complements all your outfits
- The stylish metal buckle is sturdy and sits nicely on your waist
- The belt is 3.5 cm wide and 94 cm long
- Benetton branding on the buckle looks really stylish
- Sleek design
- Lightweight and comfortable belt
Why We Picked the United Colors of Benetton Belt?
This sleek belt by UCB is something that every man should have in his wardrobe. It is made with genuine leather, which adds a rich and luxe appearance to it. The stylish buckle and UCB logo add even more to its beauty. This is a belt that will go with all of your formal outfits.
11. Louis Phillipe
A subsidiary of Madura Fashion & Lifestyle, Louis Phillipe is one of the best premium clothing brands in India. It was founded in the year 1989 and has garnered immense popularity with its top-notch products. Whether you want a luxury apparel item or casual wear for men, you will find it all under this brand.
Prominent Features of the Louis Phillipe Men’s Belt:
- This reversible belt from the brand is a great option to wear with formals and semi-formals
- It has a nice sheen to it and a braided design that makes you stand out from the crowd
- The brand logo embossed on the buckle adds a sophisticated look to it
- A strong metal buckle adds more to its good looks
- Easy to clean
- Multiple holes offer a customized fit
- The solid pattern makes it a versatile styling option
- The quality might not be up to the mark
Launched in 1983, Nautica is one of the finest apparel companies in the USA. It was founded by David Chu but later got acquired by State-O-Maine. It is a medium-high-ranged brand that massively retails sportswear and denim clothing. The brand has its headquarters in New York but has a great presence in Asian countries as well.
Prominent Features of the Nautica Men’s Belt:
- It’s made with high-quality calf feather leather
- The rectangular matte buckle creates a highly sophisticated look
- The belt is perfect for your evening parties or regular office days
- Tan brown belt goes well with multiple outfits
- Very high-quality leather
- Available in several sizes
- Sturdy metal buckle
- Might not be available in nearby stores
13. Louis Vuitton
When talking about apparel, LV is a name that strikes the mind quickly. This luxury fashion house is the number one choice for many celebrities across the world. The brand was launched in 1854 by Louis Vuitton and had its headquarters in Paris, France.
Prominent Features of the Louis Vuitton Men’s Belt:
- This reversible belt from LV is made with leather and canvas material
- The iconic LV buckle looks highly aesthetic and suits everyone well
- Since the belt is made with top-grade material, you can stay assured of its durability
- High-quality material
- Stylish metal buckle
- On the expensive end
Fossil is one of the most popular fashion companies from the US that has created a name for itself in the Indian fashion industry as well. In India, many people love Fossil watches and wallets and use them on a daily basis. It was founded in the year 1984 by Tom Kartsoti and has its headquarters in Texas, US.
Prominent Features of the Fossil Carson Belt:
- This Carson Belt by Fossil is designed with 100% leather by some of the best craftsmen in the country
- The aesthetic tan color gives it a nice and rich feel, perfect for your everyday wear
- It has a buckle closure so you can fasten the belt as per your comfort
- Has the Fossil logo embossed on the belt
- Can be easily dry cleaned
- Premium craftsmanship
- Comes in multiple color variants
- Some people may complain of a bad fit
Founded in 1837, Hermes manufactures luxury goods that specialize in leather products. The company is headquartered in Paris but exports its products around the globe. If you’re looking for luxury leather or clothing products, you must check out Hermes. The brand also retails home furnishings, jewelry, perfume, etc.
Prominent Features of the Hermes Men’s Belt:
- This beautiful belt by Hermes is made with pure calf leather
- It is reversible, so you can pair it up with different outfits easily
- The Hermes buckle in the center adds more elegance to the belt
- Have pre-drilled holes offer you a customized fit
- Reversible design
- Stylish Hermes branding on the buckle
- It is quite expensive
Armani was launched in 1975 by Giorgio Armani and Cristiano Armani as a venture in luxury apparel. The brand designs high-end leather goods, home furnishings, shoes, jewelry, and cosmetics that are made with top-notch material. It has several labels running under it, such as Armani Exchange and Armani Jeans.
Prominent Features of the Armani Men’s Belt:
- This unique belt features the famous eagle logo overall and has a buckle that adds more value to it
- It is made with polyester and is very easy to clean
- If you’re wearing a basic outfit, this belt will instantly add a glamorous touch to it
- The Armani logo on the buckle looks really stylish
- Long-lasting material
- Easy to clean and maintain
17. Calvin Klein
Calvin Klein is one of the leading fashion houses in the world with a stellar customer base across the globe. It was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and has its headquarters in New York City, US. The brand is popular for producing leather goods, home furnishings, perfumes, jewelry, etc. Calvin Klein has made a big name in the Indian fashion industry by garnering massive attention with its high-end products.
Prominent Features of the Calvin Klein Leather Belt:
- This leather belt by CK has a smooth finish and seamless stitching that makes it look sleek and stylish
- The texture roller buckle is made with nickel which makes it sturdy and durable
- It’s available in a variety of different shades, so you can choose whichever suits you the best
- The solid pattern of the belt makes it a versatile choice with multiple outfits
- Solid leather belt
- Secure buckle closure
- Made with premium leather
- Might start to wear out quickly
18. United States Polo Association
USPA is prominent for its high-quality polo shirts all across the world. It was founded in the year 1980 by David Grubbs and is the national governing body of Polo sport in the US. The brand has now expanded to the accessories section as well and enjoys fandom from across the globe.
Prominent Features of the US Polo Classic Belt:
- This classic black belt is something that every man should have in his collection
- It’s made with genuine leather, which makes it feel luxe and more durable
- It has a shiny metal buckle which adds a stylish touch to it
- Has USPA branding on the belt
- Good quality leather
- Sturdy metal buckle
- Great for everyday wear
19. Jack & Jones
Jack & Jones was founded in 1990 and has become one of the top-selling apparel brands in the world. It is popular for its casual and comfortable clothing that is preferred by millions across the globe. The brand is run by Bestseller, which is a family-owned business based in Denmark and enjoys global attention.
Prominent Features of the Jack & Jones Belt:
- This exquisite tan belt is crafted with pure leather material
- It is very durable and has a rich feel to the touch
- It comes with a metal buckle with an embossed logo that looks sophisticated
- This belt will go well with most of your formal and semi-formal outfits
- Pure leather makes it long-lasting
- Comfortable to wear
- Goes well with formal and semi-formal outfits
- Might wear out quickly
Based in India, Titan is a prominent fashion and apparel company that has made a soft corner in everyone’s hearts. From perfumes to watches, Titan has been acing its game in the accessories section, and you must check out the brand. It was founded in the year 1984 by Xerxes Desai and has its headquarters in Hosur, Tamil Nadu.
Prominent Features of the Titan Casual Belt:
- This casual belt by Titan is made with high-quality leather that adds a nice sheen and finishes to it
- It comes with a classic metal buckle and pre-drilled holes for a customized fit around your waist
- The textured pattern creates a stylish look
- Has Titan branding on the buckle
- Very reliable material
- Solid metal buckle
- Sleek and stylish design
Choosing a belt doesn’t have to be very difficult if you’re aware of what you exactly need. In this article, we have listed some of the best belt brands in India on the basis of their material, design, stitching, etc. While we really love the belts from Tommy Hilfiger, Lee Cooper, and Wrangler, let us know which you loved the most.
What are the top 10 best belt brands in the world?
Some of the best belt brands in India are Tommy Hilfiger, Woodland, Levi’s, USPA, Armani, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Fossil, Calvin Klein, and Lee Cooper.
What is the best belt brand for men in India?
You can check out brands such as Wrangler, Titan, USPA, and Tommy Hilfiger to find the best belts for men.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of dedicated researchers who take the time to study and try several products before adding them to the list. For the belt blog, we considered factors such as material, stitching, design, etc to curate a truly useful list for you. Our goal is to offer you reliable suggestions so you will never find a shady brand or product here.