Chopping boards are essential in every kitchen, especially if your meal preparation includes a lot of vegetable cutting. It provides you with a clean and smooth surface to chop. If you want to avoid unwanted cuts and knife marks on the kitchen platform, pick one of these best chopping boards available online.
While these chopping boards can serve your daily chopping needs, they can also be used as a serving platter after cutting cheese and bread. Chopping boards come in varied sizes and types. The best cutting board is the one that is sturdy, strong, and prevents the knife from slipping while cutting.
How Do We Choose the Best Chopping Board for Kitchen?
The kitchen is the heart of the house, where all the magic takes place. This is why it is important to have certain appliances and equipment in the kitchen that can make the cooking process easier. A chopping board is one such piece of equipment that every kitchen should have. It helps to get precise and uniformly chopped vegetables with lesser mess and more hygiene. They are available in different materials, sizes, and shapes ranging from Rs 200 to Rs 1500. Here are some of the factors that you should consider when looking for the best chopping boards in India.
It is the first thing that you must look upon. You can decide the material of the board according to your needs and requirements. There are different board materials available like plastic, wood, silicone, stainless steel, etc. If cutting meat is your primary concern, you must purchase either a plastic board or stainless steel board. However, wooden chopping boards work the best for cutting vegetables and fruits.
Shape & Size
Cutting boards come in numerous shapes and sizes. However, the most common ones are rectangles and circular. When it comes to size, they range from small to large. So, while buying the board, make sure you find the perfect size according to your chopping quantity and available space.
Cleanliness & Maintenance
Pick a board that is easy to clean and maintain. Usually, wooden and plastic boards are the most popular ones. So, wood, bamboo, or rubber can be good options for you to check out.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Wood Chop||Check Prices|
List of 10 Best Chopping Boards in India
On this page:
- 1. Wood Chop Acacia Wooden Chopping Board
- 2. Amazon Solimo Plastic Chopping Board
- 3. Jinzifeng Bamboo Chopping Board
- 4. AB Sales Non-Slip Cutting Board
- 5. Anjali Cut-N-Wash Chopping Board
- 6. Hokipo Chopping Board
- 7. OrganizeMee Stainless Steel Chopping Board
- 8. Amar Impex Premium Plastic Cutting Board
- 9. Eesome Teak Wood Cutting Board
- 10. Bulfyss Bamboo Wood Chopping Cutting Board
- 1. Which chopping boards are the most hygienic?
- 2. Which brand chopping board is best?
- 3. What is the best material for a cutting board?
1. Wood Chop Acacia Wooden Chopping Board
Acacia is the best wood for chopping board after Maple. It brings together the quality of the sturdiest woods and the cost-effectiveness for budget-friendly buyers. The chopping board has a large surface area and is made using a single acacia wood block, making it resistant to breakage. You can use it from either side for chopping and cutting requirements. you may also like to know about the List of Best Appam Pans for a Healthy Breakfast & differents types of Beer Glasses
Prominent Features of the Wooden Chop Acacia Wood Chopping Board:
- Heavy-duty chopping board for cutting fruits, vegetables, etc.
- Made with 100% natural wood
- Thick board, resistant to damage
- Larger space for cutting and chopping
- It comes in multiple sizes ranging from small to large
- Long life with no ageing signs
- Incredible stability
- The natural wood grain finish
- Reversible design
- Requires proper maintenance
Why We Picked the Wood Chop Acacia Wooden Chopping Board?
Wood Chop Acacia Board is an eco-friendly chopping board crafted from a single piece of high-quality premium wood. It has no joints and glue, making it more durable and perfect for all kinds of chopping. Also, it has a natural wood grain finish that does not look dull even after prolonged use. The board also has a small circular cut-out handle, making it easy to carry and store.
2. Amazon Solimo Plastic Chopping Board
Amazon’s Solimo chopping board is lightweight and one of the most loved chopping boards in India. It is made with food-grade polypropylene that is safe for cutting fruits, nuts, vegetables, and bread. It has a coarse surface and an anti-skid bottom that allows easy chopping without much hassle.
Prominent Features of the Amazon Solimo Plastic Chopping Board:
- Free from urea and other additives
- Made up of heavy grade plastic
- Lightweight and easily accessible
- Anti-skid design with excellent grip
- Suitable for everyday use
- Dishwasher safe
- Best chopping board for narrow spaces
- Firm grip for slicing and chopping food
- Cleans with minimal efforts
- It is not foldable
Why We Picked the Amazon Solimo Plastic Chopping Board?
This rectangular-shaped chopping board comprises long-lasting polypropylene plastic that makes it durable. It is a good-looking board with an amazingly attractive turquoise colour. The board has a sleek design with a rugged texture on one side for better grip while cutting. Also, it puts minimal pressure on the wrist, which makes it a great addition to the kitchen.
3. Jinzifeng Bamboo Chopping Board
The Jinzifeng chopping board is made of high-quality anti-bacterial bamboo. Compared to other wooden cutting boards, the Jinzifeng bamboo board is lightweight. It is moisture-resistant and thick, making it ideal for chopping vegetables, fruits, cheese, bread, etc. It can be used for home cooking as well as by professional chefs.
Prominent Features of the Jinzifeng Bamboo Chopping Board:
- Thick with effective grip
- Ultra-strong, durable, and lightweight
- Does not absorb liquids
- It is biodegradable and renewable
- Highly durable
- Smooth surface for even cutting and chopping
- Small-sized board
Why We Picked the Jinzifeng Bamboo Chopping Board?
A highly durable, stylish chopping board, Jinzifeng Bamboo Chopping Board is an eco-friendly product made of premium, organic bamboo. The board is naturally non-porous and resistant to bacteria and other chemicals. It is also easy to clean with warm water and soap. While this board is extremely lightweight and much harder than other boards, making sure that it lasts longer. Definitely, it is an ultimate solution for health and environmentally conscious people.
4. AB Sales Non-Slip Cutting Board
The AB Sales chopping board is made of 100% premium wood. It is toxin-free and has an anti-bacterial surface with no added dyes. This makes it one of the safest and best chopping boards on the market. It has a stainless-steel handle and an ultra-thick design, which is easy to hold and use. This chopping board does not affect the sharpness of a metal knife and is also ceramic knife friendly.
Prominent Features of the AB Sales Non-Slip Cutting Board:
- Healthy and environment-friendly
- Stain-resistant and easy to clean
- It comes with an aluminium handle
- Multifunctional with anti-bacterial properties
- Sturdy bamboo board
- Lightweight and durable
- Resistant to knife cuts
- Available at an affordable price
- It needs to be dried before use
Why We Picked the AB Sales Non-Slip Cutting Board?
AB Sales Non-Slip Cutting Board is a bamboo-made board with a smooth texture and clear lines. It has a dense cell structure, offering it an above-average lifespan. Also, the board has natural antiseptic properties, which makes it extremely hygienic and good for health. It has a non-slippery base with an aluminium handle that provides excellent stability on the countertop and a better grip.
5. Anjali Cut-N-Wash Chopping Board
This chopping board by Anjali comes with a chopping knife, making it easier for you to cut vegetables and fruits. Made with sturdy food-grade plastic, this chopping board is best for those who wish to make their work easier. This 2-in-1 chopping board allows you to cut and wash vegetables instantly.
Prominent Features of the Anjali Cut-N-Wash Chopping Board:
- It comes with a two-sided stainless-steel blade
- Sturdy and durable
- It can be used for cutting, chopping, and slicing
- Works both for cutting and washing
- Suitable for smaller families and quick chopping
- Easy to clean
- The knife could have been slightly longer
- Not suitable for meat
Why We Picked the Anjali Cut-N-Wash Chopping Board?
Anjali Cut-N-Wash Chopping Board has made the chopping game much easier. It is a perfect tool for cutting vegetables and fruits in different shapes and sizes as the board has a two-sided blade. The board also has a washing tray with cutouts at several intervals for rinsing the chopped vegetables. When it comes to looks, it is made up of food-grade plastic but has a woody look to go with the vibe of the kitchen.
6. Hokipo Chopping Board
Made with high quality 100% premium bamboo, the Hokipo chopping board is eco-friendly, toxin-free, and anti-bacterial. It is sturdy enough to slice fruits, vegetables, meats, bread, and cheese and can withstand knife cuts without hampering their sharpness. This extra-large wooden chopping board comes with an aluminium handle that gives you a firm grip, especially while serving.
Prominent Features of the Hokipo Chopping Board:
- Stylish reversible design
- It has no added dyes or stains
- Premium bamboo construction
- It comes in three different sizes
- Extra thick
- Food-safe product
- 100% organic
- Reversible design
- Best chopping board for mess-free cutting
- It should be kept away from moisture
7. OrganizeMee Stainless Steel Chopping Board
We have been cooking and eating with stainless steel utensils for a long time, so why not prepare our food on it too. The OrganizeMee stainless steel food-grade chopping board can be used to chop, cut, slice, and mince fruits, vegetables, meat, cheese, pizza bread, and even knead the dough. It is made of high-quality steel and does not crack or mould. It has an anti-bacterial layer that keeps bacteria from growing on it.
Prominent Features of the OrganizeMee Stainless Steel Chopping Board:
- Easy to clean and hygenic
- Knife friendly material
- Smooth surface and a non-slippery base
- Oven safe
- Big in size
- Non-slip feet
- Dishwasher safe
- Mildew resistant
- Develops scratches with time
8. Amar Impex Premium Plastic Cutting Board
Amar Impex is a well-established brand known for offering the most affordable yet high-quality kitchen equipment and tools. Its Premium Plastic Cutting Board is one of the most popular products that come with a free knife. This board is highly durable and resistant to cracking, chipping, and wrapping. It is a waterproof and hygienic appliance for the kitchen.
Prominent Features of the Amar Impex Premium Plastic Cutting Board:
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Heat resistant
- It has a textured layer
- It is strong and non-slip
- It comes with a knife
- Quite an affordable option
- Good quality product
- Comparatively smaller in size
9. Eesome Teak Wood Cutting Board
Eesome Teak Wood Cutting Board is a premium quality wood board that is ideal for both home cooking and professional usage. It is made of pure teak wood with edge grain construction that enhances its beauty and increases its strength. The wood used in this board is self-healing which ensures that it won’t get scratched easily.
Prominent Features of the Eesome Teak Wood Cutting Board:
- It can withstand very heavy usage
- Termite proof and waterproof
- It offers edge grain construction
- Made with the finest quality teak wood
- Easy cleaning with warm soapy water
- Extra-large in size
- Reversible Usage
- Not made up of a single wood piece
10. Bulfyss Bamboo Wood Chopping Cutting Board
Bulfyss presents one of the best chopping boards in India. It is a high-quality board that is made up of eco-friendly, top-grade bamboo that can’t be easily damaged. It is a multi-purpose board that can be used for chopping, slicing, dicing, cutting & serving food. This board doesn’t get harmed by the sharpness of the knife and resists cracks. It also would not warp or split and can be easily cleaned. It is designed to give a sturdy and nice feeling. Get this board for professional chopping experience at home.
Prominent Features of the Bulfyss Bamboo Wood Chopping Cutting Board:
- It is dishwasher safe and unbreakable
- 100% BPA-free
- Durable and extremely portable
- Warp or split resistant
- Stain & moisture-resistant
- Easy to clean
- It has extra thickness
- Increased durability, and longevity
- It is heavy, which makes it difficult to handle
Chopping boards are often overlooked and undermined, but in reality, they are important kitchen equipment that can be a lifesaver and game-changer. They help in easy and fine chopping while maintaining hygiene and neatness. The chopping boards come in different shapes, sizes, and materials like wood, plastic, bamboo, and stainless steel. We love the wooden and bamboo chopping boards, but you must explore all the boards on the list and find the one that suits you the best.
1. Which chopping boards are the most hygienic?
Hardwood chopping boards made up of teak, wood, or oak are considered the most hygienic boards because they are better at resisting bacteria. Eesome Teak Wood Cutting Board is one such board.
2. Which brand chopping board is best?
Wood Chop is one of the best brands for chopping boards in India. Other than that, Eesome and Amar Impex are also known for their high-quality chopping boards.
3. What is the best material for a cutting board?
Any material that can be easily cleaned and does not damage the knife or make it dull is the best for a cutting board.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
CashKaro has a team of professional researchers who explore different brands to offer you the finest selections. They test the products on different criteria and develop the best product recommendations. All the chopping boards mentioned above are included after considering unbiased customer reviews.