Diamonds are loved by men and women across the globe and can be used as an extension of our lifestyle. While they cost a fortune, wearing a diamond can instantly make you look and feel a lot richer and more beautiful. These sparkling stones are hands down a lot better than wearing rubies, pearls, amber, and moonstone. So, if you’re looking for the best diamond brands in India, check out our freshly curated list here.
|Our Top Picks||Best Prices on Amazon|
|PC Jeweller||Check Prices|
|Malabar Gold and Diamonds||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Diamond Brands for You?
Buying a diamond for the first time is no walk in the park, and you might find yourselves confused during the process. In India, you can find diamond jewellery ranging from thousands to lakhs, depending on your budget and needs. Here are some factors we considered that could help you make the right purchase.
Remember the 4 C’s
When buying diamonds, you must keep in mind factors like Cut, Clarity, Colour, and Carat. Here, we have added brands that offer different qualities and purity, so you’re left spoilt for choice. You will find round-cut, princess-cut, and clear or slightly yellowish diamonds in all the brands mentioned below.
Since purchasing precious stones is serious business, we have only added brands that are reliable and have the trust of millions of people in India. You will get just the purity you want and customisable designs as per your taste. Check out the full list to find a brand that you love.
List of the Best Diamond Brands in India
On this page:
- 1. PC Jeweller
- 2. Candere – A Kalyan Jewellers Company
- 3. Malabar Gold and Diamonds
- 4. Mia by Tanishq
- 5. PC Chandra Jewellers
- 6. Senco
- 7. Starlis
- 8. Joyalukkas
- 9. Reliance Jewels
- 10. Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Ltd.
- Which diamond is best in India?
- Which diamond quality is most important?
- What is the lowest quality of a diamond?
1. PC Jeweller
Based out of New Delhi, PC Jeweller is a prominent jewellery brand that was founded in 2005 by Padam Chand Gupta and Balram Garg. The company is trusted by millions in India for its quality, purity, and uniqueness.
Prominent Features of the PC Jeweller Yellow Gold & Diamond Ring:
- Crafted with 18 kt yellow gold that is pure and looks exquisite
- Features 15 small diamonds studded in a floral pattern on top of the ring
- Made from BIS Hallmarked and the diamond has a GIE certificate
- Diamond Purity – 0.11 Carats
- BIS Hallmarked product
- Evergreen design
- Fits you well
Why We Picked the PC Jeweller Yellow Gold & Diamond Ring?
This gold and diamond ring by PC Jeweller is the perfect ornament for everyday wear. Its subtle yet classic design will get you attention without you having to accessorise much.
2. Candere – A Kalyan Jewellers Company
Founded in 2012 by Ashish Bajaj and Rupesh Jain, Candere is a popular retailer of precious metals and stones in India. Kalyan Jewellers invested in Candere in 2017 and has been in partnership ever since.
Prominent Features of the Candere Gold and Diamond Stud Earrings:
- The earrings are crafted using 14 kt gold that’s verified by BIS Hallmark
- Embellished with 29 diamonds that add to its beauty even more
- The classy round-top studs look aesthetic and will suit most of your outfits
- Easy and secure stud closure
- BIS Hallmarked
- It will suit every face shape
Why We Picked the Candere Gold and Diamond Stud Earrings?
If you’re planning to buy a pair of exquisite earrings that go with every outfit, this set is the one for you! You can buy these earrings in either 18kt or 14kt gold as per your taste and adorn them to look your absolute best.
3. Malabar Gold and Diamonds
Malabar Gold and Diamonds was established in 1993 by M. P. Ahammed and has become a trustworthy jewellery brand in India today. The company is BIS certified and owns hundreds of showrooms across the country.
Prominent Features of the Malabar Rose Gold and Diamond Ring:
- Crafted with 18 KT rose gold that feels supremely premium
- The ring features 27 0.12-carat diamonds embellished on top
- The prong design looks beautiful and unique
- BIS Hallmarked gold
- IGI Diamond Certified
- Doesn’t feel very hefty
Why We Picked the Malabar Rose Gold and Diamond Ring?
This rose gold ring by Malabar Gold and Diamonds features a unique prong design that looks beautiful on your finger. It features multiple 0.12-carat diamonds that add more value to this ring. All in all, a great choice for special occasions.
4. Mia by Tanishq
Tanishq is one of the largest and most renowned jewellery companies based out of India. It was launched in 2004 by Titan company and has its headquarters in Bangalore. Mia by Tanishq is curated for women who flaunt their style using stunning jewellery.
Prominent Features of the Mia by Tanishq Rose Gold Diamond Ring:
- Designed using 14k rose gold as the base metal that looks exquisite
- Features 43 beautiful diamonds studded on the hexagonal top of the ring
- The dual-layered ring has a nice heft to it that adds more aesthetic value
- Ideal gifting option
- Can be used on special occasions as well as for everyday wear
- The double-banded ring looks unique and elegant
Why We Picked the Mia by Tanishq Rose Gold Diamond Ring?
If you’re looking for a way to enhance your style game and look graceful, this ring can be your go-to option. The double-stackable design appears very classy and makes your hands look much more beautiful instantly! Adorned with several diamonds, this ring on your fingers will surely make heads turn wherever you go!
5. PC Chandra Jewellers
Started in 1939 by Shri. Purna Chandra Chandra, PC Chandra Jewellers has become a huge name in the Indian market today. The brand is popular for making top-grade jewellery out of precious stones and metals.
Prominent Features of the PC Chandra Jewellers White Gold and Solitaire Diamond Pendant:
- Crafted with 14kt white gold, which is BIS Hallmarked
- The pendant is adorned with 0.42-carat diamonds to add more to its beauty
- Pendant Length – 1 cm and width – 4.5 cm
- Comes with an SGL certificate
- Very lightweight and elegant
- It can be paired with different chains
Why We Picked the PC Chandra Jewellers White Gold and Solitaire Diamond Pendant?
This white gold pendant is embellished with stunning diamonds that make you look even more beautiful and graceful. Pair this up with an ethnic outfit to look gracious as ever!
Established in 1994, Senco Gold and Diamonds is a popular jewellery brand that hails from Kolkata, West Bengal. It retails high-quality gold, silver, platinum, and diamond jewellery and has stores spread across the country for you. You can also purchase online and customise your jewellery however you like.
Prominent Features of the Senco Yellow Gold and Diamond Pendant:
- Crafted using 14 kt yellow gold that makes it a reasonable choice
- The beautifully-cut diamond embellished in the gold pendant adds to its grandeur
- Made by incredibly talented Bengali Karigars that excel in craftsmanship
- Very lightweight and comfortable to wear
- It can be paired with different chains
- Very easy to wash and maintain
Starlis is a prominent brand that retails silver, gold, and diamond jewellery in India. You can easily find its products on Amazon and other eCommerce sites.
Prominent Features of the Starlis Platinum and Diamond Earrings:
- Crafted with 950 platinum that makes these earrings super luxe
- Has a beautiful floral design with a 0.15-carat diamond embellished in the centre
- Features a magnetic clasp closure to secure the earrings properly
- Product length – 25.1 mm and width – 13.86 mm
- One-of-a-kind design
- Certified for purity
Joyalukkas is a leading jewellery company that hails from India. It was launched in 2001 by Joy Alukkas and has hundreds of showrooms spread across the country and the world.
Prominent Features of the Joyalukkas Pride Diamond Collection Women’s Ring:
- Made using 18 k yellow gold that adds a rich feel to this ring
- 24 round-cut diamonds embellished on the ring make it much more glamorous
- It’s 1.96 cm wide and 2.07 cm in length
- Unique design
- Looks hefty but is quite lightweight when worn
9. Reliance Jewels
Owned by Reliance Retail, Reliance Jewels has made its mark in the Indian jewellery sector with its incredible designs and prices. The brand makes silver, gold, platinum, and diamond jewellery that you can purchase from stores or via their website.
Prominent Features of the Reliance Jewels Gold and Diamond Earrings:
- Crafted with 14 kt white gold that adds a luxe appeal to these earrings
- Has multiple diamonds studded in the centre
- Rhodium plating all over adds more sheen and strength to this set
- Easy screw-back closure
- Simple, minimalistic design
- Lightweight and comfortable for everyday wear
10. Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Ltd.
TBZ Jewellers was established in 1864 by Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri in Mumbai and has expanded its business by multifold today. The company retails top-grade jewellery made with precious metals and stones.
Prominent Features of the TBZ Yellow Gold and Diamond Stud Earrings:
- Made with 18 kt yellow gold that adds a touch of luxury to this set
- The beautiful green stone embellished in the centre makes you glow
- Has multiple diamonds studded across the border, which makes them look more beautiful
- Quick and secure stud closure
- It will go well with multiple ensembles
We all love diamonds, and while purchasing them online can be a little daunting, we can easily do it with some help. In this article, we have listed some of the best diamond brands in India based on their purity, variety, designs, and more. While we really like the products from brands like Tanishq, PC Jeweller, and PCJ Jewellers, let us know which ones you like the best!
Which diamond is best in India?
You can find the best quality diamonds under brands like TBZ Jewels, PC Jewellers, Tanishq, Caratlane, and more.
Which diamond quality is most important?
Diamonds with flawless clarity are rare and the most expensive ones. They have no blemishes internally and are clear in colour.
What is the lowest quality of a diamond?
I3 diamonds are considered to be the lowest quality in diamonds.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly seasoned and qualified researchers at CashKaro work hard to supply you with the best market advice accessible online. To build a list of products you can trust, we examine numerous products and compare them based on a range of characteristics. We hope our recommendations of the best diamond brands will aid you in making an informed purchase.