Silver is one of the most used metals when it comes to making jewellery. Not only does it look elegant and sophisticated, but it’s also much cheaper than gold which gives you all the more reason to invest in it. In our country, you can get any kind of silver jewellery and even customise it according to your taste and preference. Let us take you through some of the best silver brands in India that make beautiful jewellery to enhance your style.
|Our Top Picks||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Mia by Tanishq||Check Prices|
|P.C. Chandra Jewellers||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Silver Brands for You?
While buying precious jewellery online can be a little frightening, you can easily do that by choosing the right brands. In India, you can find good quality silver jewellery ranging from anywhere Rs 600 to Rs 50,000 and more. Here are some factors we considered before curating this list for you.
Brand & Trust
Here, we have only added widely trusted and Hallmark-certified brands so that you can be assured of the quality of the product you receive. You will find fine silver, .925 silver, or sterling silver jewellery in this list which signifies its purity.
The brands mentioned below make everything from traditional pieces to modern ones, depending on your taste. You can also customise the jewellery as per your need, so feel free to do that. It is wise to double-check the specifications and price before purchasing precious metals online.
List of the Best Silver Brands in India
On this page:
1. Mia by Tanishq
Tanishq is hands-down the most popular choice amongst jewellery lovers in India. The brand was established in 2004 and is a subsidiary of Titan. Mia – Me In Action by Tanishq is curated just for the modern Indian woman and comprises a range of exquisite pieces that you will absolutely love!
Prominent Features of the Mia by Tanishq Concentric Square Stud Earrings:
- Crafted with 92.5 sterling silver that makes it is a prime choice
- Features a simple stud closure for easy fastening
- The concentric square shape looks beautiful and goes well with multiple outfits
- Dimensions – 20.8 mm length and 17 mm width
- Pure quality metal
- Not very heavy
- Easy and secure closure
Why We Picked the Mia by Tanishq Concentric Square Stud Earrings?
These lightweight sterling silver earrings are designed to suit a woman who likes to make a statement without going overboard with her jewellery. The pair looks beautiful and secures well, making it the ultimate choice for everyday wear.
Established in 2019, GIVA has redefined the silver jewellery game in the country with its unique and minimalistic designs that we love. The brand was founded by Ishendra Agarwal and Sachin Shetty and has its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Prominent Features of the GIVA 925 Sterling Silver Shruti Haasan Silver Layered Drop Necklace:
- Made of 925 Sterling Silver that adds a nice sheen and elegance to this necklace
- The dual-layered chain is adorned with AAA+ Quality Zircons
- Features a spring ring clasp closure that secures the necklace properly
- Weighs 70 grams in total
- Stunning two-layered design
- Adjustable length
Why We Picked the GIVA 925 Sterling Silver Shruti Haasan Silver Layered Drop Necklace?
This beautiful necklace from GIVA’s Shruti Haasan collection is a true extension of style and beauty. It’s crafted with 925 sterling silver and embellished with two beautiful drop-shaped pendants that add more to its beauty.
3. P.C. Chandra Jewellers
A leading jewellery brand in India, PC Chandra Jewellers was founded in 1939 by Shri. Purna Chandra Chandra. It retails exquisite earrings, necklaces, bracelets, bangles, and more with incredible craftsmanship and purity that you can truly trust.
Prominent Features of the P.C. Chandra Jewellers 925 Sterling Silver Bracelet:
- Crafted with 925 sterling silver, that looks and feels luxurious on your wrists
- Has 17 American diamonds embellished on it, which makes it even more elegant
- Metal weighs 10.48 grams
- Easy hook closure allows you to wear the bracelet without any hassle
- Green stone looks stunning
- Pure silver
- Easy closure
Why We Picked the P.C Chandra Jewellers 925 Sterling Silver Bracelet?
If you’re looking for an affordable yet elegant bracelet for everyday wear, choosing this one can be a great option. Whether you want to gift it to your loved ones for birthdays or to your significant other on your anniversary, you can’t go wrong with this piece.
4. Shaya by Caratlane
Founded in 2008 by Mithun Sacheti and Srinivasa Gopalan, Caratlane has become one of the most trusted online and offline jewellery brands in India. Shaya by Caratlane makes unique jewellery pieces that suit every modern woman.
Prominent Features of the Shaya by Caratlane All of the Lights Bracelet:
- Crafted with 925 silver that shines bright
- The circular halo motif is embellished with AAA-quality cubic zirconia
- Features an open-end design that fits most wrists and is easy to wear
- It weighs 4 grams
- Adjustable fit
- High polish finish
- Unique design
Why We Picked the Shaya by Caratlane All of the Lights Bracelet?
Get your hands on this beautiful open-end bracelet by Caratlane to flaunt your minimalistic sense of style. It’s designed using 925 silver and adorned with AAA-quality cubic zirconia that enhances its beauty to a whole new level. It’s also quite lightweight, so you can add it to your everyday looks easily!
5. PC Jeweller
PC Jeweller was founded in 2005 by Padam Chand Gupta and Balram Garg. The brand has garnered a loyal customer base in a short span of time with its incredible craftsmanship and quality. You can find gold, silver, and diamond jewellery under this brand which can be customised as per your needs.
Prominent Features of the PC Jeweller Sterling Silver Silver and Diamond Stud Earrings:
- These earrings are designed with .925 sterling silver
- Embellished with six 0.04-carat diamonds that add an instant bling
- Features a stud closure that keeps the earrings intact
- Lightweight and elegant earrings
- Stud closure makes them easy to wear
- Minimalistic design
Why We Picked the PC Jeweller Sterling Silver Silver and Diamond Stud Earrings?
For anyone who likes to wear small and lightweight earrings, these sterling silver studs are a must-have! This pair also has real diamonds embellished on them, which makes them an even premium choice.
6. Ananth Jewels
Good aesthetics and excellent craftsmanship go hand in hand when it comes to Anath Jewels. The brand is quite prominent for its silver jewellery that you will fall in love with!
Prominent Features of the Ananth Jewels Sterling Silver Band Ring:
- Smooth sterling silver band ring that suits both men and women
- Crafted with 925 silver and BIS Hallmarked silver that gives you the assurance of its purity
- The ring is 4 mm wide and weighs 40 grams
- Comes in multiple sizes
- Unisex ring
- High-quality finish
- A little expensive for its weight
7. SJ Shubham Jewellers
SJ Shubham Jewellers is another leading jewellery brand that hails from Madhya Pradesh. Whether you wish to buy luxe earrings, bangles, necklaces or coins made with precious metals, this brand has a lot to offer.
Prominent Features of the SJ Shubham Jewellers Sterling Silver Nose Pin:
- Crafted with 925 sterling silver with a 2 mm prong
- Embellished with shiny cubic zirconia to add a touch of elegance
- Comes with stud closure for a secure fit
- Suits all skin types
8. Ornate Jewels
Founded in 2008 by Shelly Luthra, Ornate Jewels is a brand that makes top-notch sterling silver jewellery. The company is based out of Pune, and you can easily buy its products via its website or Amazon.
Prominent Features of the Ornate Jewels Sterling Silver Necklace and Earrings Set:
- Designed using 92.5 pure sterling silver, which maintains its sheen without fading
- Has American diamonds embellished, which looks and feels premium
- Pearls add an elegant touch to the set
- The chain necklace is 18” long, and the earrings feature a stud closure
- Perfect gifting option
- Lightweight and beautiful
- Will suit girls and women
Voylla is another fast-growing jewellery brand with more than 20 stores across India today. The company was founded in 2003 and retails sterling silver and imitation jewellery that you will love!
Prominent Features of the Voylla Silver Plated Jewellery Set:
- Crafted with premium quality brass that makes this set durable
- Comes with silver plating that adds to its beauty even more
- The necklace features a lobster clasp closure
- Earrings can be easily secured using the stud closure
- Looks extremely beautiful
- Perfect for ethnic outfits
- Increased longevity due to silver plating
- Might lose its sheen if you apply perfume to it
10. Sri Jagdamba Pearls
Sri Jagdamba Pearls is a leading jewellery company based in Hyderabad, Telangana. The brand was founded in 1924 by Sri Fakeerchand Motiwale and has been a popular choice ever since.
Prominent Features of the Sri Jagdamba Pearls Samaira Silver Pearl Pendant Set:
- Beautiful pendant set crafted with 92.5 silver
- Has AAA quality freshwater pearls embellished on the pendant and earrings
- Each pearl is sized around 4-4.4 mm
- Lifetime guarantee on pearls
- Stud earrings offer a secure fit
- Unique design
Buying silver jewellery online isn’t difficult anymore as you get a variety of options at your fingertips. In this article, we have listed some of the best silver brands in India based on their purity, design, and more. While we really like the products from Tanishq, GIVA, and PC Jewellers, let us know what you like the best!
What is the safest silver to buy?
Sterling Silver and .925 silver are the safest and most affordable options to buy.
Which silver is pure?
Fine Silver is considered to be the purest that can be used to make jewellery.
What are the three types of silver?
You can find Fine Silver, Silver, and Sterling Silver commonly in India.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly seasoned and qualified researchers at CashKaro work hard to supply you with the best market advice accessible online. To build a list of products you can trust, we examine numerous products and compare them based on a range of characteristics. We hope our recommendations of the best silver brands will aid you in making an informed purchase.