Heat patches are the new age answers to minor aches and pains. They are immensely helpful in dealing with period cramps and muscle aches. These patches are easily portable and require minimal effort to apply to the affected area. Many types of heat patches are available on the market. Some require an electrical supply, while some are self-heating patches. They are also a great option for sports people and women on their periods. So, we are here with the top 10 options for heat patches available in India. Look at the features and pick one that suits you best.
How Do We Choose the Best Heat Patch for You?
You should be aware of the products that you put on your skin. Be it a skincare product or a heating patch, the way it works may have an impact on your skin. So we should consider a few factors while purchasing the best heat patch on the market.
Below are the three factors we suggest you check out before selecting an option.
Heat patches are available in different materials. Some have synthetic materials both inside and outside, while others are made with natural ingredients. Opting for natural material is ideal. However, among the synthetic materials, some are harmless. So go through the material they are made of and then buy one.
Size of the Patch
The size of the patch is important. Most patches are multi-purpose, while some are targeted to be used on a specific body part or area. So, look for the dimensions of the patches before finalising your decision.
Area of application
Some require these patches for muscle aches, while some need them for period cramps. Heat patches are available according to the area of application. Back pain requires a larger heat patch, while period cramps and neck cramps need a small heat patch.
List of the Top 10 Heat Patches in India
On this page:
- 1. Nua Cramp Comfort Heat Patch
- 2. Urban Yog Heat Patches
- 3. Care me Heat Patches
- 4. Warmee Body Heat Pouch
- 5. Bluheat Pain Relief Patch
- 6. Chinese Herbal Heat Therapy Patch
- 7. Thermacare Heat Wraps
- 8. Boxania Pain Relief Patches
- 9. Carmesi Cramp Relief Heat Patches
- 10. Hansaplast Lion Plaster Pain Relief Patch
- What are the best heat patches?
- Are heat patches effective?
- Why can’t you sleep with a heat patch on?
- Do heat patches work for sciatica?
1. Nua Cramp Comfort Heat Patch
Nua is a rising brand that provides solutions for women’s skincare issues and the menstrual cycle. The motto of this company is to provide an ideal wellness platform where communities can seek holistic solutions. The brand also looks forward to solving problems in a personalised manner. Every product this brand makes is free of toxins and made with ingredients best suited to most people.
Notable Features of the Nua Cramp Comfort Heat Patch:
- The patch is travel friendly with a discreet design and is light to carry.
- It is an air-heating patch that does not require any plug-ins.
- The heat generated by these patches lasts for up to eight hours.
- One patch can be used for a whole day (24 hours).
- Made will all-natural ingredients
- Safe certified by Safe Cosmetics, Australia
- Cannot be directly used over the skin it may cause rashes
Why We Picked This Heat Patch?
The Nua heat patches are highly effective in relieving period cramps. These can be used anytime, anywhere. Women using these patches have positive feedback about them. The affordability of the heat patches makes them one of the best heat patches for period pain.
2. Urban Yog Heat Patches
Urban Yog is carrying on its league to provide a one-stop solution for personal care and beauty needs. From skin to hair, the brand is working out new formulations to come up with a long-lasting solution. The brand is working on different products, especially for the women of India. The blends are made with natural components with zero side effects.
Notable Features of the Urban Yog Heat Patches:
- The patches are made with natural salts, iron, clay, and activated carbon. These are safe for topical use.
- It is among the best heat patches for back pain and period pain as the dimensions are best fitted in these areas.
- The patches are self-heating, so there is no requirement for an electrical charger.
- Made with bio-degradable materials
- The patch lasts on the skin for over 10 hours
- It cannot be reapplied
Why We Picked This Heat Patch?
The Urban Yog heat patch is a pain reliever you can use any time of the day. Loved by many, these patches are handy and 100% natural. They are also light-weighted, so carrying them with you won’t be a headache.
3. Care me Heat Patches
Care Me is an affordable brand that promotes accessible care for everyone. Applying science and technology, this brand is creating every product to meet the extensive needs of its customers. From mental healthcare to other therapeutic solutions, the company is planning to acknowledge all in the same space.
Notable Features of the Care me Heat Patches:
- Perfect patches for relieving period pain. The dimensions are well-suited in the lower abdomen area.
- These air-activated patches apply ultra-heat technology.
- The patches work on the uterine muscles and diminish cramps.
- It lasts up to 10 hours
- Odourless formula
- It cannot be directly attached to the skin
Why We Picked This Heat Patch?
The Care Me heat patches provide instant relief during period cramps. The ultra-thin patches can be easily worn inside clothes without being visible. The continuous heat generation keeps the uterine muscles from cramping and hence is loved by most users.
4. Warmee Body Heat Pouch
Warmee is driven by innovation to provide answers to many intricacies we face in our daily lives. The products are designed keeping in mind modern needs. The brand mainly produces heating equipment that can be used easily. Further, the formulations apply modern technology to increase their effectiveness.
Notable Features of the Warmee Body Heat pouch:
- All the ingredients are natural, and the heat keeps you warm for over 8 hours.
- It can be used in extreme weather conditions. Best warmers for travellers.
- Self-activated pouches that can be kept in your clothing to keep you warm.
- Work at -30 degree
- It May not offer deep pain relief
Why We Picked This Heat Patch?
The heat pouches by Warmee are ideal for warming up your body in cold climates. They are reusable which makes them affordable. The heat is generated within a few seconds, thus being effective in no time. The effect lasts long enough to keep you warm all day long. Pain relief creams can also be effective for minor aches and pains.
5. Bluheat Pain Relief Patch
Bluheat is a brand that solely deals with non-medical pain relieving alternatives. The heat therapy offered by this brand is instantly effective. Different products are made available by them to heal different types of pain. The products can be used by anyone regardless of gender or age.
Notable Features of the Bluheat Pain relief Patch:
- The self-healing technology of these patches is effective within a few minutes.
- The patch can be used in many areas. It can be the best heat patch for muscle pain regardless of the affected area.
- It is one of the best heat patches for neck pain and muscle pain, as the patch covers these areas perfectly.
- It can be used in multiple areas
- Made with 100% natural materials
- Little expensive
Why We Picked This Heat Patch?
If you are looking for a multipurpose patch then you should opt for the Bluheat heat therapy patches. It can serve you as one of the best heat patches for shoulder pain and other muscle pains. The patch sticks to the painful area and provides satisfactory results within a few uses.
6. Chinese Herbal Heat Therapy Patch
Chinese Herbal uses age-old traditional recipes from China to heal minor aches and injuries. The formulations have no side effects, and they can be used regularly.
Notable Features of the Chinese Herbal Heat therapy Patch:
- The patches have the presence of medicinal herbs that are rarely found in most parts of the world.
- The herbal concoctions in these patches have a high penetration capacity, healing cramps from deep within the muscles.
- Easy application
- Quick and deep heat absorption
7. Thermacare Heat Wraps
ThermaCare uses heat therapy to treat pains in different areas. It provides up to 16 hours of relief and is clinically proven to relax tight muscles. It also aids in enhancing flexibility and mobility.
Notable Features of the Thermacare Heat Wraps:
- The heat is induced automatically when it comes in contact with your skin.
- The depth of penetration of heat resulting from these patches is very high.
- The formulations release muscle cramps and loosen stiff muscles.
- It is one of the best heat patches for back pain.
- Clinically proven
- Enhanced elasticity for a comfortable fit
You might also find our this list of top pain relief spray brands interesting so do check out and let us know which one you liked the most.
8. Boxania Pain Relief Patches
Boxania solely works on producing the best heat patch and best topical solutions to serve as a quick pain healer. It manufactures strips and patches to solve breathing issues and pains in different sites of the body.
Notable Features of the Boxania Pain Relief Patches:
- These patches are made of wormwood, which provides instant relief to the site of pain. The wormwood extract is a paste that kills the pain on the site by promoting muscle contraction in a regular manner.
- The patch promotes blood circulation and keeps the muscles from cramping for a long span.
- It is also beneficial for reducing inflammation.
- Plant-based formulation inside the patch
- Non-sticky patch directly applicable on skin
- Applicable on multiple sites
9. Carmesi Cramp Relief Heat Patches
Carmesi is a brand that advocates women’s issues and develops products that are gentle, safe, and effective. It is extremely popular for its period care, intimate care, hair removal, and health & nutrition products.
Notable Features of the Carmesi Cramp Relief Heat Patches:
- These natural herbal patches heat fast at a therapeutic temperature and induce the flow of blood through the muscles.
- It contains iron, a moisture absorber, vermiculite, and activated carbon for optimal results.
- It can act up on period cramps within a few seconds of its application.
- 100% natural product
- Has a long-lasting effect (up to 8 hours)
- Easily adapts to the shape of your body
10. Hansaplast Lion Plaster Pain Relief Patch
Hansaplast is a well-known brand that significantly works on innovative ideas and puts forward unique products to heal wounds faster. All the products manufactured by this brand are trusted all over India and provide hassle-free first-aid solutions.
Notable Features of the Hansaplast Lion Plaster Pain Relief Patch:
- The formulation inside this patch has Belladonna extracts which work immensely on minor internal injuries.
- The formulation is enveloped in a cotton patch which assures fast and deep penetration of the extract.
- Has no pungent smell
- Compact and light, easy to carry
- It can be used in multiple parts of the body
Heat patches offer quick healing, and the ones mentioned on the list is liked by thousands of people. You can use these to relax your body and alleviate pain during menstruation and when you experience muscle cramps. According to this list, the Nua cramp heat patches are used the most for bettering period cramps. Whereas, for other cramps and pain Urban Yog is rated the best. Warmee heat patches are the best ones to pick while travelling or camping in colder regions. They might not offer pain relief but will keep you warm and cosy.
What are the best heat patches?
Some of the best heat patches are from brands like Nua and Urban Yog. You can also check out other brands from the list.
Are heat patches effective?
Yes, heat patches are effective and can help relax painful muscles by promoting blood flow.
Why can’t you sleep with a heat patch on?
Wearing a heat patch overnight may cause skin irritation. Extra heat may also cause inflammation and may result in minor burns.
Do heat patches work for sciatica?
Yes, heat patches and ice packs are beneficial for sciatica. They help relieve muscle spasms and inflammation. Heat patches can also increase blood flow in the area, which speeds up the healing process.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
CashKaro has a team of highly qualified, experienced researchers who spend hours researching and finding the best products for you. We compare and test products on different factors and unbiased customer reviews. In this blog, we tested heat patches on factors like pain relieving capabilities, formula, and ease of use.