Table of Contents
- 1 10 Best Exhausts for Kitchen in India with Buyers Guide & Reviews
- 1.1 1. Havells Ventilair DSP Kitchen Exhaust Fan
- 1.2 2. Usha Crisp Air Kitchen Exhaust Fan
- 1.3 3. Luminous Vento Deluxe Kitchen Exhaust Fan
- 1.4 4. Havells Ventil Air DX Kitchen Exhaust Fan
- 1.5 5. Bajaj Bahar 3 Blade Exhaust Fan
- 1.6 6. Luminous 150 mm Vento Axial Kitchen Exhaust Fan
- 1.7 7. Orpat Ventilation 6-Inch Kitchen Exhaust Fan
- 1.8 8. Usha Crisp Air Premia Kitchen Exhaust Fan
- 1.9 9. Orient Electric Hill Air Kitchen Exhaust Fan
- 1.10 10. Sameer Metal Ventilation Kitchen Exhaust Fan
- 2 Top 10 Kitchen Exhaust Fans in India – Full Comparison with Ratings
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions About the Best Kitchen Exhaust Fans in India (FAQs)
One of the most important concerns that surround modern housing is proper ventilation. The kitchen is usually the centre point of each home and there is a huge tendency of odour from the kitchen, when cooking, can be dispersed around the entire house. The most efficient solution to getting rid of unwanted fumes and odour in the kitchen is an exhaust fan. Exhaust fans work as a suction that pulls out unwanted air from within the room and encourages continuous fresh air circulation. They also help prevent the formation of mould and greases that arise when cooking. Check out this curated list of the ten best kitchen exhaust fans in India to enjoy a hassle-free cooking experience.
10 Best Exhausts for Kitchen in India with Buyers Guide & Reviews
1. Havells Ventilair DSP Kitchen Exhaust Fan
Havells Ventilair DSP kitchen exhaust fan has a fan sweep area of 230 mm. It features a bird guard to protect the fan when it is running. Built using a powder-coated metallic finish it has an adjustable upward and downward tilt mechanism. The three sharp blades regulate airflow uniformly across the room. This exhaust fan also boasts a sound level of 40 to 50 DB, making it a sound-less exhaust fan that will not disturb you and your family.
- Sturdy metal construction
- High-speed exhaust fan
- Comes with bird guard
- The wire length can be improved
Must Read: Best Electric Cookers in India
2. Usha Crisp Air Kitchen Exhaust Fan
Usha Crisp Air kitchen exhaust fan is a stylish high suction at low noise exhaust fan, with aerodynamically designed blades. Lightweight and easy to install, it is ideal for a duct size of 9.5 x 9.5-inches. The 100% copper motor ensures a robust performance. This exhaust fan by Usha also features automatic back shutters to protect the fan against foreign objects.
- Quiet operation
- Rust-free body
- High suction capacity
- Regular maintenance of the fan is advised
Must Read: Best Kitchen Chimneys in India
3. Luminous Vento Deluxe Kitchen Exhaust Fan
The Luminous Exhaust Fan – Vento Deluxe 200 mm sports a stylish look with its 200mm wide blades that offer 490 CMH high air delivery output. With 5 blades, the fan effectively removes smoke and other unwanted odour while consuming 35W of power. This exhaust fan by Luminous is ideal for usage in a kitchen, and even in places such as AC cabins or conference rooms.
- Sturdy built
- Dust protection shutters
- Noiseless operation
- It does not come with an installation kit
Must Read: Best Kitchen Gadgets in India
4. Havells Ventil Air DX Kitchen Exhaust Fan
A lightweight exhaust fan, Havells Ventil Air DX kitchen exhaust fan is ideal for installation on glass windows. The fan creates minimal vibration when operating, thus does not hamper the glass window panes. It is made of sturdy engineering plastic that offers excellent impact and abrasion resistance. The material also ensures that the exhaust fan is resistant to colour change. A high-speed exhaust fan the blades have dimensions of 250 mm and a sweep size of 250 mm.
- Gravity shutter to prevent foreign objects from entering
- High-speed exhaust fan
- Uniform suction
- Regular maintenance of the product is advised
Must Read: Best Microwave Ovens in India
5. Bajaj Bahar 3 Blade Exhaust Fan
Bajaj Bahar 3 Blade exhaust fan sports a rust-proof body and dynamically balanced metal blades. It has a vibration-free operation, ensuring a seamless and smooth performance. A light-weight light exhaust fan, it comes with an extra-strong motor. This exhaust fan by Bajaj has an attractive corrosion-resistant metallic finish and rust-proof wire guards for protection against birds and other articles.
- Rust-proof body and blades
- High-air delivery
- Protection from foreign particles
- The motor speed can be improved
Must Read: Best Refrigerators in India
6. Luminous 150 mm Vento Axial Kitchen Exhaust Fan
The Luminous Exhaust Fan – Vento Axial 150 mm is an ideal choice for the kitchen as it helps keep the kitchen clean and free from smoke when cooking. It comes in a 15” size and is equipped with 240 mm high air delivery output. With 5 blades, the ventilation fan effectively removes smoke and other unwanted odour with its 2000 RPM speed and consumes only 55 watts of power. Sporting a sturdy build, the exhaust fan has a stylish design in white finish.
- Noiseless performance
- Energy efficient
- Easy to install
- The motor could have been provided with a shutter to prevent internal dirt
Must Read: Best Top Loading Washing Machines
7. Orpat Ventilation 6-Inch Kitchen Exhaust Fan
Orpat Ventilation kitchen exhaust fan sports a 6” sturdy body in white finish. A sleek and compact exhaust fan, it offers a 150 mm sweep. It sports a rust-proof full plastic body and is easy to clean to help maintain the exhaust fan for a long duration. It has a unique blade design for higher airflow and produces low noise when functioning. Featuring a durable motor with inner fuse protection, it comes with an in-built safety grill and is ideal for mounting on a glass window.
- 20w power consumption
- Easy to clean
- Axial fan
- The highest speed of the exhaust fan runs at a very fast rate and must be avoided
8. Usha Crisp Air Premia Kitchen Exhaust Fan
A stylish exhaust fan with an automatic front shutter to protect the device against foreign objects, Usha’s Crisp Air Premia is a lightweight kitchen exhaust fan that is ideal for mounting on on glass window or on a wall. It sports a rust-proof body and blades and has a powerful 100% copper motor that ensures a robust performance. This exhaust fan by Usha has a low noise operation, delivers quiet performance and helps get rid of moisture, smoke, fumes and bad odour.
- Low noise operation
- Rust-proof body
- Available in 100mm and 150mm sweep
- The sturdiness of the vanes can be improved
Must Read: Top Sites to Buy Hamilton Products in India
9. Orient Electric Hill Air Kitchen Exhaust Fan
Orient’s Electric Hill Air is a 9” kitchen exhaust fan that keeps the kitchen fresh. The fan is built of metal and has a smooth matt grey finish. It has a 225 mm sweep size and is equipped with a powerful 1300 RPM motor. The exhaust fan has three long metallic blades that make it durable and produces strong air delivery. It is effective in removing odour and smell from all parts of the room. The exhaust has a grid in the front, for safety as well as to clear out the smoke from burned food.
- Maintains hazardous-free air.
- 500 m3/hr air delivery
- 9” metal blades
- It is not suitable for a large kitchen
Must Read: Wondrous Kitchen Products in India
10. Sameer Metal Ventilation Kitchen Exhaust Fan
Sameer metal ventilation is a 9” kitchen exhaust fan with a heavy duty motor. A powerful exhaust fan, it sports an aesthetic build and offers a smooth operation with minimal noise of 80db. It is coated with anti-rust powder to prevent the fan from corrosion and help it last for a long duration. The exhaust fan sports three sharp blades that distribute the air uniformly in the room leaving no space for any foul smell. Its efficient motor provides maximum speed with reduced power consumption enabling you to use it for any desired number of hours.
- Dynamically balanced blades
- Anti-rust coated
- Heavy-duty motor
- Regular maintenance of the product is advised
Must Read: Must Have Herbs in your Kitchen
Top 10 Kitchen Exhaust Fans in India – Full Comparison with Ratings
|Best Exhaust Kitchen Fans||Best Features||Ratings|
|Havells Ventilair DSPKitchen Exhaust Fan||Adjustable Tilt Mechanism||4.2/5|
|Usha Crisp Air Kitchen Exhaust Fan||Low-Noise Operation||4.0/5|
|Luminous Vento Deluxe Kitchen Exhaust Fan||Dust Protection Shutters||4.1/5|
|Havells Ventil Air DX Kitchen Exhaust Fan||High-Speed Fan||4.2/5|
|Bajaj Bahar 3 Blade Exhaust Fan||Silent Vibration-Free Operation||3.9/5|
|Luminous 150 mm Vento Axial Kitchen Exhaust Fan||Noiseless Operation||3.9/5|
|Orpat Ventilation 6-Inch Exhaust Fan||Efficient Suction Power||3.9/5|
|Usha Crisp Air Premia Kitchen Exhaust Fan||Automatic Front Shutter||3.7/5|
|Orient Electric Hill Air Kitchen Exhaust Fan||Power-Coated Blades||3.7/5|
|Sameer Metal Ventilation Kitchen Exhaust Fan||Rust-Proof Body||3.6/5|
Frequently Asked Questions About the Best Kitchen Exhaust Fans in India (FAQs)
Do kitchens need exhaust fans?
It is important for kitchens to have exhaust fans because without it the steam and grease will evaporate into the air and coat the ceiling of the kitchen, the walls, kitchen cabinets and almost everywhere else in the kitchen room. This grease typically accumulates over time and creates a gross slippery surface.
How do I choose an exhaust fan?
Some important factors that help choose an exhaust fan for your kitchen are:
- Measure the airflow rating(CFM) suitable for your cooking needs.
- Weigh-in the noise level that is suitable for you.
- Skim through the features of the exhaust fan
- Find the spot in which you will get your fan fitted. Wall mounting and glass mounting would vary for each exhaust fan.
- Opt for the exhaust fan with easy installation.
When should I use exhaust fan?
Exhaust fans are used to primarily remove excess moisture and grease that fumes out when cooking. They also help control and eliminate odour, especially when frying food with spices. It is advised to keep the exhaust fan switched on during the course of cooking, and even for a while after cooking is completed, for optimal cleanliness.
Will an exhaust fan cool a room?
An exhaust fan is used to suction out air from within the room and disperse it outside. It cannot be used to cool a room.
Which exhaust fan is better between plastic and metal?
Both plastic and metal exhaust fans have their pros and cons. Plastic exhaust fans are equipped with smooth rounded edges and are lightweight. Metal fans on the other hand have sharp edges and are usually easier to clean as they boast a rust-proof body.
Other Must Read Stories:
- Best 1.5 Ton Split ACs in India
- Best Travel Gadgets in India
- Bestselling Geysers in India
- Best Smartphones under Rs 10000
- Best i3 Laptops in India
- Best Inkjet Printers in India
- Best Mobile Phones under Rs 9000