Bluetooth speakers are an excellent getaway for personal entertainment and even house parties. Today, wireless speakers have become a great partner for audiophiles who love to listen to music on the go. These are incredibly portable and offer marvelous sound for the size that they are available in. Some Bluetooth speakers are rugged and waterproof, while some are extremely compact. They all boast powerful sound drivers to deliver high-quality audio and accompany you throughout the day. If you are on the lookout for the best portable Bluetooth speaker for yourself, here are the best Bluetooth speaker brands in India.
How Do We Select the Best Bluetooth Speakers for You?
Whether you love travelling or are just fond of listening to music in general, a good Bluetooth speaker is a must-have. Good-quality Bluetooth speakers are compact, convenient, and deliver insane sound quality. You can easily find them priced between Rs 999 to Rs 9,999 in India, so you have a wide spectrum of options to choose from. With a plethora of options, buyers often feel overwhelmed and end up buying the wrong product. We are here to resolve that for you.
There are several parameters that can make it easy for you to make the right purchase. The most important factor is to check the portability of the speaker and if it is easy to carry or not. It should be lightweight, compact, and must have a solid handle to easily carry it wherever you go. The next most important parameter to check is the audio quality of the speaker. You should also ensure that the speaker is equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology in order to make connecting with multiple devices easier. It should also be dust and water-resistant so you can travel without much trouble. Also, check that the speakers have at least a 40 mm driver to deliver a powerful sound.
All the enlisted products here are critically-acclaimed and have honed ratings of around 4-4.5/5 stars on Amazon. These products also have great customer reviews which you can rely upon without any second thoughts. Also, here you can check: The Best Bluetooth Headphones & i3 Laptops in India. So that, you can enjoy listening to music at a fast processing speed.
List of the Top Bluetooth Speaker Brands in India
On this page:
When it comes to portable speakers, JBL is one of the first names that comes up. It is an American company that was founded in 1946 by James Bullough Lansing. The brand is owned by Harman International Industries and has its headquarters in San Francisco.
Notable Features of the JBL Go Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker:
- Has a built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 5 hours of playtime on a single charge
- It allows you to take calls with a touch of a button
- Delivers crystal clear voice to the other end with its noise-cancelling capabilities
- Supports voice assistant integration and activates Google Assistant or Siri at the press of a button
- It has a frequency response of 180Hz – 20kHz
- Comes with a micro-USB charging cable
- Rechargeable battery
- Voice assistant integration
- Compact size
- Colour variants available
- Speaker volume may not be satisfactory
boAt is an Indian electronics company that has taken over the market with its top-notch products. Whether you need Bluetooth speakers, earphones, neckbands, or wristwatches, Boat has it all at affordable prices. The brand was founded in 2015 and has its headquarters in New Delhi.
Notable Features of the boAt Stone 200:
- It is a powerful Bluetooth speaker suitable, best suited for outdoor usage.
- Sports a rugged, shockproof, and waterproof design for long-lasting durability
- Delivers a well-balanced, crystal-clear sound with its 3W audio
- Features a robust bass for enhanced sound
- It features a rubber flap that covers the charging and audio input ports, making it safe from water and dust.
- Has an in-built mic
- Impressive Bluetooth range
- 10 hours battery backup
- Super extra bass
- Buttons are a little hard to press
Xiaomi is a Chinese smartphone and electronics manufacturer that has set concrete foot in the Indian market today. The brand was launched in 2010 by Lei Jun and has seen immense growth ever since. It is one of the largest selling mobile brands in China.
Notable Features of the Mi Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker:
- It sports a parametric mesh design to deliver precise and natural sound.
- Powerful drivers deliver immersive sound
- Features an integrated microphone to support hands-free calling
- Durable battery lasts up to 20 hours on a single charge.
- Has the Bluetooth 5.0 version
- Has a frequency response of 20 hz- 20 kHz
- Micro USB port
- Parametric mesh design
- Supports voice assistant
- Sound quality may be average
Photron is a popular electronics and accessories brand in India. It majorly retails wireless devices, Bluetooth speakers, ring lights, etc. The brand has garnered a huge fanbase in India and many people love its products.
Notable Features of the Photron P10 Wireless Speaker:
- Has a built-in microphone for a seamless calling experience when playing your favourite playlist
- It also lets you answer, end, or reject calls when connected to your mobile
- Has rechargeable batteries and extended playback time
- Features an operating range of 10 meters and
- Battery takes about 3 hours to get fully charged and produces up to 4.5 hours of talk time and roughly 3 hours of music playback
- SD card slot
- Super bass
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery life may not be that great
Founded in 1981 by Daniel Borel, Pierluigi Zappacosta, and Giacomo Marini, Logitech is a large electronics manufacturer from Switzerland. The brand came to light with its great quality peripherals and grabbed a concrete seat in the Indian market. It has its headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, the brand operates in Asia, America, and several European regions.
Notable Features of the Logitech X50 Wireless Speaker:
- Comes with a massive 30 feet of wireless freedom
- Features a rechargeable battery
- it is compact and easy to carry
- Has a battery life of non-stop 5 hours playtime
- Comes along with a micro-USB cable for easy handling
- Compact design
- Auxiliary input
- Rubber bottomed to disable stray movement
- Cannot be used to attend calls
ZOOOK is a French brand made exclusively for people who have a creative and artistic side. It majorly manufactures Bluetooth speakers, home theatres, smartwatches, and computer accessories. You can easily find its products online via Amazon.
Notable Features of the Zoook Bass Warrior Speaker:
- Packed with deep bass and an in-built microphone
- You can also plug in your Pendrive in this speaker
- Features waterproof bass radiators and a dustproof USB port
- It has hands-free calling with noise cancellation
- Rugged body
- Strong bass
- Extremely loud
- May face issues with microphone quality
Bose is one of the finest audio tech companies in the world. It was launched in 1964 by Amar Bose and has its headquarters in Massachusetts. From beginners to skilled musicians, everyone relies on Bose as it delivers a crisp, clear, and balanced sound.
Notable Features of the Bose SoundLink Mini II Wireless Bluetooth Speaker:
- Built using powerful sound technology, this Bose Bluetooth Speaker has a sleek design and delivers high-quality audio
- It comes with an effective Bluetooth feature that offers a seamless connection
- Made up of a strong and reliable aluminium casing that provides strength and makes it highly durablehe
- Voice prompt feature facilitates comfortable usage
- The wireless range of 30 feet is effective as it offers a wide operational area
- The ‘automatic device reminder’ feature of this speaker maintains details of the last eight Bluetooth devices so that you can easily get connected
- Auxiliary port
- Built-in speakerphone
- Deep bass
- Voice prompts that talk through pairing
- May deliver a muffled sound when playing heavier music
8. Ultimate Ears
Ultimate Ears is a widely popular brand, famous for its classic in-ear monitors, speakers, and other audio accessories. This American brand was founded in the year 1995 by Jerry Harvey, Mindy Harvey, and has its headquarters in Irvine, California. The brand was acquired by Logitech in 2008 and is its subsidiary today.
Notable Features of the Ultimate Ears Boom 3 Speaker:
- The speaker has a loud and immersive 360-degree sound
- The Boom 3 allows users to play, pause, and skip tracks easily
- It’s compatible with smartphones, tablets and other devices that support Bluetooth
- This Bluetooth Wireless Speaker also features hands-free calling
- This grab-and-go feature ensures you always have a fully charged unit
- This is a waterproof and dust-free speaker making it ideal for outdoor usage and house parties
- Runs for 15 hours post charge
- Floats in water
- Heavy bass
- Sound quality may feel average
Everyone in India knows about Sony pretty well. This Japanese company was launched in 1946 by Masaru Ibuka and Akio Morita. The brand not just retails audio tech products but also runs one of the largest TV channels in the world. Its headquarters are based in Tokyo and the brand has a massive global customer base today.
Notable Features of the Sony SRS-XB13 Wireless Speaker:
- Delivers a power-punch sound, despite its tiny size
- It features a sound diffusion processor that enhances the sound and extra bass adds more punch to it
- The battery runs for good 16 hours
- The IP67 waterproof feature for full-proof protection
- Comes with a built-in mic to attend calls on-the-go
- Built-in microphone
- Up to 16 hours battery life
- Bass boosted sound
- Sound quality may be subpar
Philips has been a reliable electronics company for millions of Indians for decades. This Dutch brand was founded in the year 1891 by Gerard Philips and Frederik Philips. With headquarters in Amsterdam, the company runs its operations smoothly all across the globe.
Notable Features of the Philips Mini Portable Bluetooth Speaker:
- Equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 for hassle-free connectivity
- Its multiple connectivities include Bluetooth 5.0, USB, and SD card
- The sturdy and lightweight design makes it an ideal choice for travel
- You can charge it fully with a USB C-type cable in just 2 hours
- The camouflage pattern looks really trendy and stylish
- Multiple connectivity methods
- 2 hours charging
- Classic camouflage pattern
- Bass quality is not satisfactory
We’re all big fans of Amazon and how it’s made our lives 100 times easier. It is one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world and enjoys massive attention here in India. It was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos and has its headquarters in Seattle, Washington. You can order almost anything that you need or want from Amazon and it will be delivered to you as quickly as possible.
Notable Features of the Echo Dot 3rd Generation:
- It’s a smart wireless speaker which can be operated with voice commands
- Since it’s Alexa-enabled, you get real-time assistance from one of the smartest AI voice assistants in the world
- The sound quality is fantastic
- Has a built-in speaker
- Comes with a power adaptor
- Gets connected with home appliances
- It’s not battery powered so you’ll have to keep it plugged in at all times
Zebronics is one of India’s best audio technology companies and millions love its products. The brand was founded in 1997 by Rajesh Doshi and has its headquarters in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Over the years, the company expanded its business by leaps and bounds. It has more than 30 offices and 125+ service centres across the country.
Notable Features of the ZEB-COUNTY:
- It is a powerful speaker which is super sturdy
- Comes with a handle for carrying it around easily
- You get Bluetooth and USB connectivity and can also insert an SD card to enjoy music
- The speaker also works as an FM
- It takes 4-5 hours to charge it up and the battery lasts for about 10 hours
- Runs on Bluetooth 5.0
- Sturdy built quality
- Up to 10 hours battery life
- Multiple connectivity options
- Sound and bass may not be upto the mark
Q. Which are the top 5 Bluetooth speakers in India?
A. Some of the best portable wireless speakers for outdoor use are:
- boAt Stone 1000 Portable Wireless Speaker
- Ultimate Ears Boom 3 Wireless Speaker
- Zook Bass Warrior Portable Wireless Speaker
- boAt Stone 650 Portable Wireless Speaker
- JBL Flip 3 Stealth
Q. Which are waterproof Bluetooth speakers?
A. Carrying music on the go has become an important necessity, even for all those times when we’re in the middle of water-based activities such as swimming, rafting, or simply just to pump up a pool party with friends. The top 3 waterproof Bluetooth speakers are:
- Ultimate Ears Boom 3 Wireless Speaker
- Zook Bass Warrior Portable Wireless Speaker
- JBL Flip 3 Stealth
Q. How do I choose a Bluetooth speaker?
A. Buying a Bluetooth speaker needs time investment because there are so many things that one must consider, such as:
- Battery life: A key parameter to consider, the battery life of your speaker is important because charging in between play sessions is a dreadful experience.
- Audio quality: Audio combined with the frequency response is something to lookout for.
- Size: There are a variety of sizes that bluetooth speakers come in. There are conical, cylindrical, square, circle, all kinds. You’ve to pick the one which suits your usage.
- Waterproof: Bluetooth portable speakers are easy to carry and using it outdoors, especially in water, will be a good experience.
Want to own other wireless devices too? If yes, then check out the best wireless devices that you must own to add to your electronics collection.