Preventing split ends includes restoring hair health, hydrating the scalp, and moisturising the roots. While looking for a shampoo for split ends, you must make sure it covers all these aspects. If you are still confused about which shampoo to use for split ends, here is a list that you love. Read on for the best split-end repair shampoos.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Dove Intense Repair Shampoo||Check Prices|
|Biotique Bio Soya Protein Fresh Nourishing Shampoo||Check Prices|
|L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Shampoos for Split Ends for You?
If you have split ends, you are likely aware of the unpleasant reality. The only method to get rid of them is to immediately cut them off. However, a proper shampoo that aims towards repairing split ends may turn out to be your friend. In India, a good quality shampoo for split ends costs anywhere between Rs 200 to Rs 800. Before you jump into our recommendations of the best shampoos available in India to remove split ends, we suggest you go through the factors that helped us decide on the best products for you.
Condition of the Scalp
The kind of your scalp should be your first priority when selecting a shampoo to remove split ends. If your hair is dry but your scalp is oily, you may achieve a balanced medium by using a clarifying shampoo on your scalp and a conditioner on your hair.
There is a wide selection of shampoos accessible on the internet to cater to people with different hair needs. Before purchasing shampoo, it is wise to research its intended use. If you are dealing with split ends, we recommend that you purchase a shampoo which specifically works towards removing split ends.
You need to be aware of what goes into your shampoo. Look for a label that says ‘no sulphates, no parabens‘ or something similar to ensure that the shampoo is safe. Since a greasy scalp may benefit from more frequent washings, you should pick a mild shampoo that can be used every day.
On this page:
- 1. Dove Intense Repair Shampoo
- 2. Biotique Bio Soya Protein Fresh Nourishing Shampoo
- 3. L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo
- 4. Himalaya Gentle Daily Care Protein Shampoo
- 5. Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo
- 6. Bare Anatomy Damage Repair Shampoo
- 7. Buds & Berries Nourishment Shampoo
- 8. OGX Strength and Length Keratin Fortifying Anti-Frizz Shampoo
- 9. Kulsum’s Kaya Kalp Herbals Green Apple Shampoo
- 10. Kesh King Ayurvedic Anti-Hairfall Shampoo
- 11. Inatur Keratin Shampoo
- Which is the best shampoo for removing and preventing split ends?
- Which is the best shampoo for curly and wavy hair if I have split ends and hairfall problems?
- How can I treat split ends and damaged hair?
- Can hair spa reduce split ends?
- How can I fix split ends without cutting my hair?
- Can split ends stop hair growth?
- How do you fix split ends overnight?
1. Dove Intense Repair Shampoo
Split ends, dryness, roughness, or hair loss indicate that your hair is damaged. Use the Dove Intense Repair Shampoo to give your hair the necessary care it needs. It includes Fibre Actives, which repair damaged hair and split ends to restore the shine and give your hair a new life. If you like to read about this topic, may we also suggest our list of biotique shampoo.
Prominent Features of the Dove Intense Repair Shampoo:
- Dove Intense Repair Shampoo provides you with gorgeous, healthy-looking hair that is resistant to breaking
- The shampoo restores the harm done by heat-affected hairstyles or hair colouring
- Fibre Actives are added to this shampoo for intensive mending as it nourishes your hair with only one wash
- Minimises splitting and breakage
- Does not weigh down hair
- Removes frizziness
- Cleanses scalp thoroughly
- Gentle on the hair and scalp
Why We Picked the Dove Intense Repair Damage Therapy Shampoo?
The Dove Intense Repair Shampoo is gentle enough for regular use. It helps to instantly repair strands while nourishing them from the inside for healthier and more attractive hair.
2. Biotique Bio Soya Protein Fresh Nourishing Shampoo
The Biotique Bio Soya Protein Fresh Nourishing Shampoo cleans hair without upsetting its natural pH balance thanks to a mix of soya bean protein, berberry, and wild turmeric extracts. It stops the colour from fading and safeguards a perm. The shampoo encourages healthy radiance by repairing split ends.
Prominent Features of the Biotique Bio Soya Protein Fresh Nourishing Shampoo:
- The Biotique Bio Soya Protein Fresh Nourishing Shampoo is perfect for dry, damaged, and colour-treated hair
- The shampoo encourages healthy shine and maintains a natural pH balance
- The Biotique shampoo protects hair against environmental dryness and deterioration
- Nourishes hair and makes it resistant to damage
- Gentle on coloured hair
- Adds moisture and shine to hair
- Does not lather well
Why We Picked the Biotique Bio Soya Protein Fresh Nourishing Shampoo?
The Biotique Bio Soya Protein Fresh Nourishing Shampoo is enriched with turmeric and berberry extracts that cleanse and hydrate the hair. The presence of soya protein nourishes hair and makes it stronger.
3. L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo
The L’Oreal Paris Total Repair Shampoo includes powerful Keratin-XS technology. The shampoo repairs all types of hair damage, including that caused by heat, style, dryness, or colour processing. The Total Repair 5 Shampoo combats the five symptoms of damaged hair and restores your hair’s softness and vitality.
Prominent Features of the L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo:
- Contains potent therapies created with Keratin XS Technology to repair all types of hair damage
- Works on the split end to repair the damage and provide a proper shine
- Strengthens and reinforces fibres for smooth, healthy-looking hair
- Cleans hair and scalp thoroughly
- Makes hair stronger and prevents breakage
- Reduces the occurrence of split ends
- Makes the hair shiny, smooth and manageable
Why We Picked the L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo?
This offering from trusted brand L’Oreal offers freedom from 5 hair problems, including hair fall, dry hair, rough hair, dull hair, and split ends. The shampoo makes the hair smooth and manageable, so you can flaunt them every day.
4. Himalaya Gentle Daily Care Protein Shampoo
The Himalaya Daily Care Protein Shampoo is a popular option among many Indian households. It blends the benefits of a gentle shampoo with the potency of natural ingredients like chickpea, licorice, and amla. The shampoo provides effective treatment against hair loss, dandruff, damaged hair, dry hair, scalp issues, frizzy hair, split ends, rough hair, and more.
Prominent Features of the Himalaya Gentle Daily Care Protein Shampoo:
- It is a light shampoo that cleans and nourishes your hair and was designed particularly for daily usage
- The shampoo is produced from organically derived hair protein and hair-friendly elements that strengthen roots and prevent damage
- Regular application of its natural foaming ingredients results in silky hair and a clean scalp
- Keeps scalp clean
- Does not cause hair fall
- Repairs damage
- Keeps hair hydrated
Why We Picked the Himalaya Gentle Daily Care Protein Shampoo?
The Himalaya Gentle Daily Care Protein Shampoo is a mild shampoo designed primarily for everyday use. The shampoo protects, softens, nourishes, and naturally cleanses unclean and greasy hair. It encourages healthy, naturally growing hair and supports keeping a scalp free of fungal infections and hair loss.
5. Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo
Biolage HydraSource Shampoo, which is inspired by the hydrated aloe plant, gently washes while moisturising and enhancing the appearance of hair. After just one application, this salon professional hair treatment provides you with up to 15X more hydrated hair. The shampoo contains the goodness of wheat germ, lemongrass, and sage. wondering where to get the best matrix shampoo? Read our list to find out.
Prominent Features of the Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo:
- Gently washes, moisturises, and enhances the shine of hair
- The equilibrium of the hair’s moisture levels improves its smoothness and manageability
- Additionally, the shampoo is ideal for natural and colour-treated hair
- Provides hydration that lasts for days
- Makes hair smooth and soft
- Good for repairing chemically treated hair
- Controls frizz
Why We Picked the Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo?
The Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo moisturises dry hair without the use of parabens. The shampoo produces incredibly soft, rich-appearing, and moisturised hair. It helps to regulate moisture and protects against further damage to healthy-looking hair.
6. Bare Anatomy Damage Repair Shampoo
The Bare Anatomy Damage Repair Hair Shampoo uses Cera3X Technology. It reverses hair damage and strengthens the hair cuticle, leaving behind healthy, lustrous, and silky hair. As a binder, ceramide A2 keeps moisture and protein in the hair, giving it gloss and immediate flexibility. Additionally, this shampoo provides the necessary oils and nutrients for the hair.
Prominent Features of the Bare Anatomy Damage Repair Shampoo:
- The Bare Anatomy Damage Repair Shampoo has vitamins and minerals that are essential for healthy hair
- Keratin, which nourishes, strengthens, and makes hair shinier, is provided to the hair by the protein in coconut milk
- This daily-use shampoo enhances the texture of your hair, smoothes frizz, provides instant shine, and restores the vitality of your hair
- Provides long-lasting shine
- Repairs split ends
- Pleasant fragrance
- Dermatologically tested
- Free from sulphates, parabens, and harmful substances
- May make the hair dry
7. Buds & Berries Nourishment Shampoo
The Buds & Berries Nourishment Shampoo is a rich and creamy shampoo that is enriched with rice water and chia seeds. It has the power to nourish hair fibres, strengthen hair, reduce split ends, and minimise hair breakage while gently eliminating sebum from the scalp.
Prominent Features of the Buds & Berries Nourishment Shampoo:
- The combination of rice water and chia seeds in this shampoo has been shown to boost hair volume over time when used on a regular basis
- Regular use of the shampoo has been shown to help minimise hair breakage
- This product is more than simply a shampoo since it provides hair with 120 hours of conditioning, making it softer and more bouncy after only one wash
- Offers a lather-rich hair wash experience
- Free from silicon and parabens
- Dermatologically tested
8. OGX Strength and Length Keratin Fortifying Anti-Frizz Shampoo
With the OGX Shampoo, indulge, strengthen, and protect your hair. The fortifying shampoo, which is made with keratin and argan oil, reduces frizz, prevents breakage, and reduces split ends. With each wash, the perfume of tropic orange, island pineapple, and golden amber leaves the hair with an irresistible aroma.
Prominent Features of the OGX Strength and Length Keratin Fortifying Anti-Frizz Shampoo:
- The shampoo smoothens and reduces frizz while leaving hair feeling nourished and strengthened from inside
- The anti-frizz shampoo prevents split ends while protecting hair from damage brought on by brushing and shaping
- Additionally, the shampoo aids in boosting elasticity, so you can have longer, stronger locks with a brilliant sheen
- Pleasant smell
- Prevents split ends and breakage
- Free from parabens and sulphates
9. Kulsum’s Kaya Kalp Herbals Green Apple Shampoo
Kulsum’s Kaya Kalp Herbals Green Apple Shampoo contains aloe vera and green apple extract, which helps fully hydrate hair and mend split ends. The shampoo soothes scratchy scalps and gives your hair the nourishment it deserves.
Prominent Features of the Kulsum’s Kaya Kalp Herbals Green Apple Shampoo:
- Vitamins A, C, and E found are found in abundance in this shampoo to provide healthy hair and shine
- Antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals included in green apple extract helps hair strengthen and resist damage
- The shampoo is perfect for every hair type and is suitable for everyday usage
- Free from parabens
- Strengthens hair and protects it from damage
- Repairs split ends
10. Kesh King Ayurvedic Anti-Hairfall Shampoo
Kesh King Ayurvedic Shampoo is a tried-and-tested solution for all significant hair and scalp issues. The shampoo prevents hair loss and dandruff while nourishing hair from the roots up. By making dry hair silky, smooth, thick, and soft, it revitalises them.
Prominent Features of the Kesh King Ayurvedic Anti-Hairfall Shampoo:
- Regular usage of this ayurvedic and herbal formulation reduces hair loss by 80%
- Promotes the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- The herbal treatment deeply nourishes the scalp and hair follicles by penetrating the top layer of the scalp, resulting in smooth, glossy, and silky hair
- Since the shampoo is a herbal formulation and is mild on the scalp and hair, it may be used every day
- Free from parabens, silicones, and synthetic dyes
- Provides nourishment to hair
- Natural and herbal composition
- Reduces split ends
11. Inatur Keratin Shampoo
The Inatur Keratin Shampoo provides strong, lustrous, and healthy hair. The shampoo contains wheat protein, pro-vitamin B5, cedarwood, peppermint, jatamansi, and enhanced keratin.
Prominent Features of the Inatur Keratin Shampoo:
- Regular use of this shampoo from Inatur improves and strengthens hair texture
- The Inatur Keratin Shampoo is excellent for hair that is weak, dry, and damaged
- The shampoo is also effective in dealing with split ends
- Cools the scalp
- Gently cleanses the scalp and hair
- Suitable for daily use
The thing to remember about split-end repair shampoos is that they only prevent forming more split ends. However, shampoos alone do not prevent split ends, and you need to care for your hair with other home remedies. These include oiling, hair masks, regular trims or haircuts, and more.
By keeping your hair healthy and hydrated, you can say goodbye to split ends forever. Based on our research, the Dove Intense Repair Shampoo, Biotique Bio Soya Protein Fresh Nourishing Shampoo, and L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo are our top picks for the best shampoos in India to remove split ends. While making our recommendations, we also took into consideration factors like hair quality, scalp type, hair type, and ingredients. Let us know which one worked out the best for you!
Which is the best shampoo for removing and preventing split ends?
The best shampoo for removing and preventing split ends is Loreal Paris Total Repair 5. The shampoo deals with all kinds of hair damage while repairing split ends.
Which is the best shampoo for curly and wavy hair if I have split ends and hairfall problems?
Revlon Flex Gentle Cleansing Body Building Protein Shampoo is the best shampoo for curly and wavy hair. This shampoo is effective in curing split ends and hair fall problems as well.
How can I treat split ends and damaged hair?
Use shampoos that are low in chemical content to treat split ends and damaged hair. Furthermore, you can even use oils like coconut oil and olive oil to provide your hair strength.
Can hair spa reduce split ends?
Yes, a hair spa is quite effective in reducing split ends. A hair spa deep conditions your hair by strengthening the hair follicles and nourishing the roots, which lead to natural hair regrowth. You can also use some natural sulphate-free shampoos for treating split ends.
How can I fix split ends without cutting my hair?
To fix split ends without cutting your hair, use hair products that strengthen the roots of your hair and offer natural strength. Shampoos that repair hair problems and are low in chemical and sulphate content will help in fixing split ends easily.
Can split ends stop hair growth?
No, split ends cannot stop hair growth. However, they can make the hair strand more brittle and straw-like in texture. To make your hair and scalp healthier and remove split ends, use shampoos that are dermatologically tested.
How do you fix split ends overnight?
You can get a hair trim or use natural home remedies to fix your split ends overnight. Take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 1 teaspoon of Vitamin E oil. Mix the two oils and microwave or double boil for 30 seconds. Apply the warm oil on the ends at night and wash it off the next morning. A great alternative to the shampoos that treat split ends, this remedy is quick enough to show results within 24 hours.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. To create a list of products you can trust, we evaluate various products and compare them based on a variety of factors. A good quality shampoo in India for removing split ends can cost anywhere from Rs 200 to Rs 800. We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.
Related Stories you Should Read