Table of Contents
- 1 1. Dove Intense Repair Damage Therapy Shampoo
- 2 2. Biotique Bio Soya Protein Fresh Nourishing Shampoo
- 3 3. L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Shampoo
- 4 4. Himalaya Herbals Protein Shampoo
- 5 5. Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo
- 6 9 Important Questions About Shampoos Answered
- 6.1 Which is the best shampoo for removing and preventing split ends?
- 6.2 Which is the best dermatologically tested shampoo for promoting hair growth, reducing hair fall, stopping the breakage and removing split ends?
- 6.3 Which is the best shampoo for curly and wavy hair if I have split ends and hairfall problems?
- 6.4 How can I treat split ends and damaged hair?
- 6.5 Can hair spa reduce split ends?
- 6.6 How can I fix split ends without cutting my hair?
- 6.7 How can I fix my split ends naturally?
- 6.8 Can split ends stop hair growth?
- 6.9 How do you fix split ends overnight?
- 6.10 Related Stories you Should Read
Preventing split ends includes restoring hair health, hydrating the scalp and moisturizing the roots. While looking for a shampoo for split ends, you must make sure it covers all these aspects. If you are still confused about which shampoo to use for split ends, here is a list that you love. Read on for the best split end repair shampoos.
Also Read: How To Get Rid of Split Ends?
1. Dove Intense Repair Damage Therapy Shampoo
The shampoo contains borage seed oil that offers nourishment and moisturization.
- Minimizes splitting and breakage
- Does not weight down hair
- Removes frizziness
- Cleanses scalp thoroughly
- Gentle on the hair and scalp
- Moisturizes hair and scalp
- Contains sulfates
Also See: This is What Mild Shampoo Means
2. Biotique Bio Soya Protein Fresh Nourishing Shampoo
The shampoo is enriched with Turmeric and Burberry extracts that cleanse and hydrate the hair. Soya protein nourishes hair and makes it stronger.
- Sulfate free
- Nourishes hair and makes it resistant to damage
- Gentle on colored hair
- Adds moisture and shine to hair
- Not great for very dry hair
Know in Detail: What causes Split Ends?
3. L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Shampoo
This offering from trusted brand L’Oreal offers freedom from 5 hair problems including hair fall, dry hair, rough hair, dull hair and split ends.
- Cleans hair and scalp thoroughly
- Makes hair stronger and prevents breakage
- Reduces the occurrence of split ends
- Makes the hair shiny, smooth and manageable
- Contains SLS & Parabens
4. Himalaya Herbals Protein Shampoo
The shampoo contains extracts from fenugreek, aloe, nettled melon, licorice, and sesame. These moisturize, repair damage, soften and smoothen the hair.
- Keeps scalp clean
- Does not cause hair fall
- Repairs damage
- Keeps hair hydrated
- Not great for hair that is too dry
5. Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo
The shampoo contains the goodness of wheat germ, lemongrass and sage.
- Provides hydration that lasts for days
- Makes hair smooth and soft
- Good for repairing chemically treated hair
- Controls frizz
- Contains SLS
The thing to remember about split end repair shampoos is that they only prevent. In the case of split ends, prevention is the only cure. However, shampoos alone do not prevent split ends. The right shampoo needs to be paired with home remedies for split ends. These include oiling, hair masks and more.
By keeping your hair healthy and hydrated, you can say goodbye to split ends forever.
9 Important Questions About Shampoos Answered
Which is the best shampoo for removing and preventing split ends?
The best shampoo for removing and preventing split ends is Loreal Paris Total Repair 5. To know about its features, check out the blog above.
Which is the best dermatologically tested shampoo for promoting hair growth, reducing hair fall, stopping the breakage and removing split ends?
The best dermatologically tested shampoo for promoting hair growth, reducing hairfall, stopping the breakage and removing split ends is Dove Intense Repair Shampoo. Use it along with Dove Intense repair conditioner to get best results.
Which is the best shampoo for curly and wavy hair if I have split ends and hairfall problems?
Revlon Flex Gentle Cleansing Body Building Protein Shampoo is the best shampoo for curly and wavy hair. This shampoo is effective in curing split ends and hair fall problem.
How can I treat split ends and damaged hair?
Use shampoos that are low on chemical content to treat split ends and damaged hair. Furthermore, you can even use oils like coconut oil and olive oil to provide your hair strength.
Can hair spa reduce split ends?
Yes, hair spa is quite effective in reducing split ends as it deep conditions your hair by strengthening the hair follicles and nourishing the roots that leads to natural hair regrowth. You can also use some natural sulphate free shampoos for treating split ends.
How can I fix split ends without cutting my hair?
To fix split ends without cutting your hair, use hair products that strengthen the roots of your hair and offer them natural strength. Shampoos that repair hair problems, and are low on chemical and sulphate content will help in fixing split ends easily.
How can I fix my split ends naturally?
If you do not wish to use any shampoos for removing split ends and want to repair them naturally, then you can combine a small amount of honey mixed with olive oil and use it over the split ends. Cover them up with a plastic wrap for approximately 8 hours.
Can split ends stop hair growth?
No, split ends cannot stop hair growth. To make your hair and scalp healthier and remove split ends, use shampoos that are dermatologically tested.
How do you fix split ends overnight?
Use natural home remedies to fix your split ends overnight. Take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 1 teaspoon of Vitamin E oil. Mix the two oils and microwave or double boil for 30 seconds. Apply the warm oil on the ends at night and wash it off the next morning. A great alternative to the shampoos that treat split ends, this remedy is quick enough to shows results within 24 hours.
Related Stories you Should Read
- What is a Sulphate free Shampoo?
- Herbal Essences Shampoos
- Best Organic Shampoo Brands in India
- Best Herbal Shampoo Brands in India