Matrix comes with a wide range of shampoos for all kinds of hair problems like dry hair, hair fall, and types of hair like straight hair, curly hair, and chemically treated and coloured hair. The natural extracts present in Matrix shampoos combine effectively with other ingredients to provide the required shine, softness, and strength.
All Matrix shampoos are paraben free and contain very less sulphate content. The brand offers a wide range of shampoos for every hair type, texture, and colour. Here is a list of the 8 best Matrix shampoos in India with their complete review.
Now you’re just a few clicks away from getting perfectly gorgeous hair!
Our Top Recommendations
How Do We Choose the Right Shampoo For You?
Matrix is one of the most popular brands for skin care and hair care in India. Their range of shampoos is trusted by Indian households and is known for being free from parabens. In India, a good quality Matrix shampoo costs anywhere between Rs 360 to Rs 720. Before you jump into our recommendations of the best Matrix shampoos available in India, we suggest you go through the factors that helped us decide on the best products for you.
When choosing a shampoo, the first thing you must take into account is the type of scalp you have rather than just your hair. For example, you might select a clarifying shampoo for your scalp and an excellent conditioner for your hair to create equilibrium if your scalp is oily but your hair is dry.
To satisfy the needs of diverse hair types, a variety of shampoos are available. Before purchasing shampoo, you should be aware of its purpose. Thin hair requires additional care, necessitating the use of mild shampoos or the best hair fall shampoos. On the other hand, dry hair needs moisturising shampoos, while oily hair requires cleansing shampoos.
The pH level of the scalp is greater than that of the rest of the hair. If your shampoo has a pH level that is off, it might thin and dull your hair by making the hair follicles fragile. Low pH levels that will hydrate your hair are necessary for shampoos for dry hair. To prevent hair damage, avoid using shampoos with high sulphate concentrations unless they also include moisturising ingredients.
To prevent any pH imbalance of the scalp and hair, you should use a shampoo with pH values that are similar to those around 5.5. For healthy hair, a lower pH balance is ideal. Your hair becomes more manageable, shinier, smoother, and with fewer flyaways.
Not all shampoos provide the same outcomes. We recommend that you pick a shampoo that will strengthen your hair. Opt for a dandruff shampoo if you have dandruff since they include properties that clean the scalp and prevent dandruff from developing. Similarly, use a shampoo that safeguards and preserves your hair colour without harming or drying it if you have coloured hair.
You need to be aware of the ingredients that are present in your shampoo. Check if the shampoo is devoid of any potentially dangerous ingredients, such as sulphates and parabens. Additionally, check to see whether the shampoo is gentle enough for everyday usage since an oily scalp could need more frequent washings.
List of 8 Best Matrix Shampoos in India
Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Shampoo
The Matrix Smoothproof Shampoo makes hair velvety smooth by cleansing, reducing frizz, and providing protection against humidity. It is fueled by an unusual Camellia bloom that can withstand dampness. The mild formulation cleanses the scalp and makes the hair soft and manageable.
Prominent Features of the Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Shampoo:
- Exotic, humidity-resistant Camellia blossom is present in the Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Shampoo
- The shampoo coats hair in a nutritious layer to reduce frizz and smooth it out
- Provides frizz-free, flawlessly smooth hair for up to 72 hours
- Makes hair smooth
- Adds shine
- Makes hair frizz free
- No parabens
- Follow up with conditioner required
Why We Picked the Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Shampoo?
The Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Shampoo is the perfect choice for those with frizz-prone and unruly hair. The formulation makes this shampoo work wonders for the hair with its light texture and makes the hair smooth without weighing it down.
Matrix Biolage FiberStrong Shampoo
Matrix Fiberstrong Shampoo is formulated with bamboo and ceramide to repair and strengthen damaged hair. Frequent climate change or humidity might affect the quality of your hair resulting in dull hair. This is where Matrix Fibrestrong shampoo comes in handy by gently cleansing and reinforcing the strength and elasticity of hair.
Prominent Features of the Matrix Biolage FiberStrong Shampoo:
- The Matrix Biolage FiberStrong Shampoo has been formulated with the strengthening properties of intra-cylane and bamboo
- The shampoo provides flexibility and strength while gently cleansing hair
- As this shampoo is free from parabens, your hair will remain strong and smooth every time you wash it
- Paraben free
- Ceramides coat fragile strands to make them stronger
- Restores the lustre of hair
- Reduces hair fall by strengthening strands and roots
- Makes hair smooth and shiny
- Pleasant fragrance
- Does not curb frizz
Why We Picked the Matrix Biolage FiberStrong Shampoo?
Your hair quality may be impacted by frequent climatic changes or humidity, leaving you with dull, frizzy hair. Using Matrix Biolage Advanced Fiberstrong Shampoo, which will also gently wash your hair, is an efficient approach to strengthening your hair. Additionally, this bottle is travel-friendly you can take the bottle anywhere because of its small size.
Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo
The Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo contains Aloe vera, a plant abundant in moisture in nature. The shampoo moisturises dry hair without the use of parabens. Enjoy incredibly soft and moisturised hair with the Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo. Wondering where to get the best biotique shampoo? Read our list to find out.
Prominent Features of the Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo:
- The shampoo is suited for colour-treated hair as it is free from parabens
- Aloe, cupuacu butter, and apricot kernel oil were included in the formulation to aid with volume management
- Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo moisturises and hydrates your hair to give it a smooth, glossy shine
- Makes hair soft and smooth
- Provides moisturisation
- Free from parabens
- Does not help with reducing hair fall
Why We Picked the Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo?
The Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo cleanses the scalp and hair, leaving the hair shiny, soft, and refreshed. The shampoo provides moisturisation to your hair and is free from parabens.
Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo
The Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo is powered by the bright orchid flower’s anti-fading qualities. The shampoo is free from parabens, and has a low pH level that protects hair and extends colour vibrancy. It keeps the colour depth, tone, and gloss intact.If you like to read about this topic, may we also suggest our list of shampoo.
Prominent Features of the Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo:
- The Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo has low pH, which purifies the hair while extending colour brilliance
- Features the vivid Orchid flower’s anti-fading characteristics
- The shampoo is ideally formulated for coloured, chemically treated, and dry hair.
- Cares for coloured, chemically treated hair
- Adds lustre to hair
- Makes hair soft and smooth
- No SLS or Parabens
- Does not work on oily hair
Why We Picked the Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo?
The Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo is perfectly suited for coloured hair. The shampoo is free from parabens and helps protect coloured hair by maintaining the colour vibrancy and preventing fade.
Matrix Biolage Scalppure Shampoo
The Matrix Biolage Scalppure Shampoo helps control the presence of dandruff in hair. It is made with bergamot and piroctone olamine, which have cleansing effects. Therefore, your scalp feels cleaner and more purified than before.
Prominent Features of the Matrix Biolage Scalppure Shampoo:
- The Matrix Biolage Scalppure Shampoo is created with the purifying qualities of bergamot and piroctone olamine
- Cleanses the scalp while addressing a variety of scalp issues, including dandruff, oil, itching, and stickiness
- Detoxifies and keeps the scalp clean for 72 hours
- Leaves a cooling sensation on the scalp
- Thoroughly cleanses scalp and hair
- Controls dandruff
- Does not work on oily hair
- Needs to be followed up with conditioner
Matrix Opti Care Professional Shampoo
Matrix Opti Care Shampoo is an effective treatment that restores and softens chemically straightened hair. It is enriched with silk amino acids and shea butter that make the hair healthy, silky, and shiny. It softens hair and fights frizz, therein making it more manageable.
Prominent Features of the Matrix Opti Care Professional Shampoo:
- The shampoo leaves hair velvety smooth after gently cleansing and hydrating
- The shampoo contains shea butter which nourishes, reduces frizz, adds gloss, and improves manageability to soften texture or hair
- The straightened effect of the hair is maintained for up to 72 washes
- Makes hair soft and smooth
- Removes frizz and dryness
- Imparts shine to hair
- Hair feels soft to touch
- Free from parabens
Matrix Opti Long Professional Shampoo
The Matrix Opti Long Professional Shampoo is specially formulated to meet the needs of damaged hair. It gently clears away the impurities and oil from the hair. The enriching formula helps in softening, repairing, and moisturising the hair.
Prominent Features of the Matrix Opti Long Professional Shampoo:
- The Matrix Opti Long Professional Shampoo removes extra oil from the scalp to cleanse it
- Helps long hair feel healthy and hydrated by removing unwanted oil buildup from the scalp
- The shampoo prevents damage from split ends and moisturises the hair
- Hair feels softer than ever
- Treats weak and fragile hair
- Prevents split ends
- It can make hair a bit dry if not followed up by conditioner
- The price is on the higher side
Matrix Biolage RepairInside Shampoo
Matrix Biolage Repairinside Shampoo cleanses and deeply conditions severely damaged hair to restore suppleness and shine. Formulated with Arginine and Soy, the shampoo enhances the beauty of hair and helps restore suppleness and shine. It has a powerful no-paraben formula that is suitable for all hair types.
Prominent Features of the Matrix Matrix Biolage RepairInside Shampoo:
- Without removing its natural oils, the Matrix RepairInside Shampoo gently washes damaged hair
- Aids in restoring the hair cuticle from the outside while repairing the damaged protein from the inside
- This shampoo works as a protein therapy for damaged hair and revives your hair
- Contains Arginine, which strengthens and repairs hair
- Salicylic acid makes the scalp healthier
- Soya oil strengthens hair and makes it soft
- Keeps hair hydrated and free from damage
- Reduces hair fall
We hope that our list of the best Matrix Shampoos has helped you find a shampoo that is best suited to your requirements. Based on our research, the Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Shampoo, Matrix Biolage FiberStrong Shampoo, and Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo are our top picks for the best Matrix Shampoos in India. While making our recommendations, we also took into consideration factors like the type of scalp, hair quality, pH level, hair damage, and ingredients. Let us know which one worked out the best for you!
What is Matrix Shampoo?
Matrix shampoos are hair care products that were introduced by the brand Matrix Haircare. The brand comes with a wide range of shampoos for every type of hair problem like dry hair and hair fall, and qualities like straight hair, curly hair, and chemically treated and coloured hair. The natural extracts present in Matrix shampoos combine effectively with other ingredients to provide the required shine, softness, and strength.
Is Matrix shampoo sulfate free?
Matrix Shampoos are not completely sulphate-free. However, the SLS levels are very less compared with other shampoos. Some of the best shampoos under Matrix are Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Shampoo, Matrix Opti Care Professional Shampoo, and Matrix Biolage FiberStrong Shampoo.
Which Matrix shampoo is best?
Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo is one of the best shampoos from Matrix Brand. It is enriched with aloe vera extract that hydrates the scalp and treats dryness. The shampoo is a beautiful blend of botanicals that cleanse and nourish your hair thoroughly.
Is Matrix owned by L’Oreal?
Matrix is a haircare division of L’Oreal that was established in the year 1980. The brand caters to the hair care needs of both men and women.
Which Matrix shampoo is best for dry hair?
Matrix Biolage Ultrasource Hydrating Shampoo is the best shampoo for treating dry hair. You can feel your hair getting softer after just one application.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. To create a list of products you can trust, we evaluate various products and compare them based on a variety of factors. We recommend that you consult a hair care specialist before using shampoo to get the right kind of treatment and nourishment your hair deserves. We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.