Track IndusInd Credit Card Status:
IndusInd Credit Card Application Status: Established in 1994, IndusInd Bank Limited is based in Mumbai. The bank offers various commercial, transactional and electronic banking products, and services. With IndusInd Credit Cards, you get premium lifestyle credit solutions, they also give you exceptional credit limits, privileges tailored to your needs and an assortment of Super Premium, Premium and Co-branded credit cards for your comfort.
If you have applied for a credit card from this bank, you will receive an SMS from the bank acknowledging the same along with your reference number and application number. Read below how to check IndusInd Credit Card status.
Check IndusInd Credit Card Status: 6 Simple Steps to track IndusInd credit card application status:
- Check IndusInd Credit Card Status online on IndusInd official website
- Track IndusInd Credit Card Application Status with mobile number
- Check IndusInd Bank Credit Card Status with airway number
- Track IndusInd Bank Credit Card Application Status with Date of Birth (DOB)
- Check IndusInd Credit Card Status with customer care numbers 18605005004 and 18602677777
- Track IndusInd Credit Card Application Status offline by visiting an IndusInd Branch
Save: IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card
Eligibility for IndusInd Bank Credit Cards
If you wish to apply for an IndusInd Bank credit card, then you must check your eligibility. Here are the eligibility criteria that you must know before applying for the same.
- An individual must be within the age bracket of 21-65 years.
- The individual must be a regular employee in an established company or a self-employed person running his own business.
- Must have a good CIBIL score.
- The applicant must be an Indian or Non-Resident Indian.
- The individual must have a regular source of income.
Documents Required for IndusInd Bank Credit Cards
- Election Voters ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
Proof of Income:
- Salary Slips of the last 3 months
- Bank statement of last 3 months
- Electricity Bill
- Phone Bill
- Rental Agreement
- Flat maintenance bill
- Bank Statement
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Passport size photo
Features of the IndusInd Bank’s Credit Card
Vouchers: With IndusInd Bank’s Credit Cards, you can enjoy various gift vouchers that can be redeemed on various online and offline retailers.
Infinite Spending: You can choose to spend additionally using the No Pre-set Spending Limit (NPSL) feature. This feature allows its users the flexibility to spend over and above the base revolving credit limit.
Discounts: IndusInd Bank has tied up with various retail giants, airlines, restaurants and more so that its users can avail discounts at any time they like. They can get reward points, discount codes, cashback offers and more using IndusInd Bank’s Credit Cards.
Loans: IndusInd Bank’s credit cards help in providing loans against your card without any rigorous paperwork.
Insurance Cover: Various IndusInd Bank Credit Cards come with the benefits of an insurance cover. You can get medical insurance when you travel overseas along with a sum assured for the nominee in case of any air travel accident.
You May Also Want to See: ICICI Pocket Offers
How To Check IndusInd Credit Card Status?
1. How To Check IndusInd Credit Card Application Status Online
This is a simple online method to track IndusInd Credit Card Status. Read to know how in four simple steps you can track IndusInd Credit Card Application status
- Visit the official website of the bank
- Go to the credit cards section
- Provide details of your application reference number, application form number, mobile number or date of birth
- Know the progress of your credit card application
2. How To Check IndusInd Credit Card Status by Mobile Number
This is a simple method of tracking IndusInd Bank Credit Card Status. Read how to check IndusInd bank credit card application status.
- Visit the official website of IndusInd bank
- Go to the credit cards section
- Enter your registered mobile number
- The number will be verified through an OTP
- You can now check the status of your application
3. How To Track IndusInd Bank Credit Card Application Status by Air Way Bill Number
This method uses the Air Way bill number to track IndusInd Credit Card Application Status. Learn how in 5 simple steps you can track IndusInd credit card status.
- After processing your application and approval of your card an Air Way Bill Number of shipment will be provided by the bank
- Visit the Official website for IndusInd
- Choose Track Your Credit Card
- Enter you Air Way Bill Number
- See the location and estimated time for delivery
4. How To Check IndusInd Bank Credit Card Status by Date of Birth
This is the simplest way for tracking IndusInd bank credit card application status. See how to track IndusInd credit card status in four simple steps.
- Go the official website of the bank or download their app
- Select ‘Track your credit’ card
- Enter your date of birth press submit
- Know if the status is approved/rejected or despatched
5. How To Track IndusInd Credit Card Application Status Through Customer Care
Call on IndusInd bank 24/7 toll-free numbers 18605005004 and 18602677777 for all credit card related enquiries. You can track status of IndusInd bank credit card application. You can also get the latest update on IndusInd credit card application status.
6. IndusInd Bank Credit Card Status Tracking (Offline)
Call the 24X7 credit card customer care or go to the nearest IndusInd bank branch with your reference number, application form number, and date of birth. This is a good way to track IndusInd credit card status.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I check my IndusInd credit card application status?
- Visit IndusInd Bank’s website
- Click on the section ‘Credit Cards’
- Now, click on ‘Track Application Status’
- Enter your Credit Card Application ID and mobile number
- You will get the status of the Credit Card
How can I check my IndusInd credit card payment?
To check your IndusInd Bank’s credit card payment status, simply login to your IndusInd account. Go to the ‘Credit Cards’ section and find the ‘Bill Payment’ option. You will be able to check your credit card payment. Alternatively, you will receive an email and SMS regarding the same.
How can I activate my IndusInd credit card?
- Login to your IndusInd account
- Click on the option ‘Service Request – Indus Net Request’
- Now, click ‘Link Your Credit Card’
- Enter the details like credit card no, verification value, expiry date, and date of birth
- Click on Continue
- Press ‘To Register Your Credit Card Online’
- Enter your details again
- Click on submit
- You will receive an OTP
- Enter OTP
- Create your login and transaction password
- You are ready to use your credit card
How can I check my IndusInd credit card balance by SMS?
SMS STMT (space) XXXX (last 4 digits of your credit card) to 5676757 to check your IndusInd Credit Card balance by SMS.
What is the minimum balance required in IndusInd Bank?
An average monthly balance of Rs.10,000 is required in your IndusInd Bank account.
How can I generate my IndusInd credit card PIN?
- Sign in to the IndusInd Bank’s mobile app
- Tap on the IndusInd logo on the bottom left side
- Go to Banking Menu
- Under that select ‘Credit Card Service Request’
- Select your Credit Card from the dropdown
- Tap on ‘Generate Credit Card Pin’
- Enter the required details like CVV, expiry date, date of birth and more
- Tap on ‘New Pin’ and enter the pin you wish to create
- Select enter and type the OTP received
- You can now use your Credit Card
Other Bank and Credit Stories
- Check Axis Bank Credit Card Status
- Check ICICI Credit Card Status
- Kotak Bank Credit Card Customer Care