Table of Contents
- 1 How To Check Axis Credit Card Status?
- 2 1. How To Track Axis Credit Card Status Online?
- 3 2. Tracking Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status by Mobile Number
- 4 3. Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status Check Through Air Way Bill Number
- 5 4. Tracking Axis Bank Credit Card Status Through Date of Birth
- 6 5. How to check Axis Credit Card Status Through Customer Care?
- 7 6. Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status Tracking Offline
Track Axis Bank Credit Card Status:
Axis bank is the third largest private sector bank which is headquartered in Mumbai and has its registered office in Ahmedabad. It was established in 1993 and it has over 3,703 domestic branches and 13,814 ATMs across the country. It offers a comprehensive suite of financial products for customers.
Axis Bank Credit Cards provides privileges customized and assorted as per your needs. There are plenty of credit cards options that you can choose according to your requirements.
If you have applied for a Axis bank credit card, you will receive an SMS from the bank acknowledging the same along with your reference number and application number. To check your Axis Credit Card Status, here are a few steps that you can follow.
How To Check Axis Credit Card Status?
1. How To Track Axis Credit Card Status Online?
- Visit the official website of the bank
- Go to the credit cards section
- Provide details of your application reference number
- Fill application form number
- Provide details like mobile number or date of birth
- Know the progress of your credit card application
For Queries Call: Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
2. Tracking Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status by Mobile Number
- Visit the official website of IndusInd bank
- Go to the credit cards section
- Enter your registered mobile number (given at the time of application)
- The number will be verified through an OTP
- You can now check the status of your application
3. Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status Check Through Air Way Bill Number
- Once your application is processed and approved, an Air Way Bill Number of shipment will be provided by the bank
- Visit the Official website for IndusInd
- Choose Track Your Credit Card
- Enter you Air Way Bill Number
- Track your credit card (location, time and date of delivery)
4. Tracking Axis Bank Credit Card Status Through Date of Birth
- Go the official website of the bank or download their app
- Select ‘Track your credit’ card
- Enter your date of birth press submit
- Know if the status is approved/rejected or dispatched
5. How to check Axis Credit Card Status Through Customer Care?
Call on Axis bank 24/7 toll-free numbers 18604195555 or 18605005555 for all credit card related enquirers.
Read More On: Axis Bank Contact Numbers
6. Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status Tracking Offline
You can either call the bank or walk into the nearest Axis Bank branch with your e-reference number, application number and a proof of your date of birth. The executives of the bank will help you track the credit card status immediately.
Other Bank & Credit Card Related Stories
- Best Banks in India
- What is Kisan Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Credit Card Application Status
- Difference Between Credit Card and Debit Card