Make the Most of Your Day with these Refreshing Premium Teas

The one thing that no Indian can do without is a hot cup of tea. Easy to make, this beverage is all most of us need to get through the long working hours of the day. If prepared right, your favourite tea can relieve you stress, and give you an energy boost for the day to come. From herbal tea and masala tea, to cardamom and black tea, everyone has a different preference of the classic beverage. With such a wide variety of teas available on the market, picking the right one for yourself can become a task. Since we understand and share your love for the desi chai, here is a list of our handpicked tea recommendations so you can jump start your day, the right way.

Top 6 Teas for Your Morning Chai 

1. Tata Tea Premium – 1kg 

Tata Tea Premium – 1kg

If you haven’t tried Tata Tea Premium for your morning cup of chai, then you’re probably living under a rock. Made from a classic blend of chotti patti and badhi patti, this tea has the perfect aroma to refresh you, and a strong taste that always hits the right notes. Organically sourced, this tea has been carefully curated by experts so you get the most your tea-time. Available as tea leaves, dust, as well as tea bags for quick preparation, this tea is available in a recyclable eco-friendly packaging.

👉 Buy Now

2. Red Label Tea – 1kg 

Red Label Tea – 1kg 

Whether you’re looking to kickstart your morning with a dose of flavoursome caffeine, or just chatting with your friends over the weekend, the Brooke Bond Red Label Tea is the perfect companion for you. Procured from sustainable farming techniques, this tea brings together the best of colour and aroma. Made only from the best hand-picked tea leaves, even a very small amount of this tea will give you a rich, relaxing flavour.

👉 Buy Now

3. Taj Mahal Tea – 500g 

Taj Mahal Tea – 500g

A historic blend of premium tea leaves from Assam, the Brooke Bond Taj Mahal Tea has been the best friend of artists for years. The right balance of strength and flavour, this golden-orange tea is all you need to uplift your senses. Ideal for preparation as black tea or milk tea, this one is available as tea dust as well as tea bags which come in a special flavour-lock pack. With unique variants available for all states across India, this tea is relaxation and tradition, all in one cup.

👉 Buy Now

4. Tata Tea Gold – 1.5kg  

 Tata Tea Gold – 1.5kg 

If you like to enjoy luxury and richness even in the smallest things in life, Tata Tea Gold is the one for you. The premium assortment of 15% gently rolled long leaves and 85% Assam CTC Leaves, this tea is a superior balance of lavish taste and aroma. Ideal for consumption with our without milk and sugar, this one is a favourite among fitness freaks and foodies alike.

👉 Buy Now

5. Red Label Natural Care – 1kg 

Red Label Natural Care – 1kg

Get the goodness of natural herbs and the premium taste of Indian chai in Brooke Bond Red Label Natural Care Tea. Prepared from 5 ayurvedic herbs- cardamom, ginger, mulethi, ashwagandha, and tulsi, this tea aids digestion, helps improve overall immunity and disease resistance, soothes inflamed throat, relieves cough and cold, and calms your body to help you cope with stress. While the signature natural blend is good for your body, the rich aroma and taste make you more wakeful and active, everyday.

👉 Buy Now

6. Vedaka Gold Tea – 1kg 

Vedaka Gold Tea – 1kg 

Add a touch a flavour and spice to your everyday conversations with the Vedaka Gold Tea. Made from CTC and handpicked long leaves from the foothills of Assam and Darjeeling, this tea is the reset button for your long days and blue mornings. Add a pinch of ginger, or bring a twist with some cardamom, and relish the soothing blast of flavours in your mouth. Available in several sizes, the tea comes in a zip-lock bag so it does not lose its special aroma and freshness.

👉 Buy Now

CONCLUSION:

Tea is a great source of antioxidants, and can be beneficial to the body if consumed responsibly. The key to enjoying the most of the classic beverage is picking the one that relaxes, refreshes, and reenergises you, all at once.

For someone who finds magic in the rains and solace in the dark, she is almost a little too dramatic. Whines for caffeine, whines over it too. Known to laugh at inappropriate situations, she will save the day with a suggestion of untimely dessert. Lost to literature, caught by curiosity, she is fangled by the love of letting go. Leave it to her to embrace all that she is, and all that she ceases to be.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

1 × 4 =