While picking the right protein for your fitness regime, there are unlimited factors to take into consideration. From the nutrition composition and calorie intake to the ability to cut fat and stimulate side effects, a good protein buy is always the one which is well-researched.
Originated from the US, Optimum Nutrition protein is a dietary supplement brand for optimum fitness. MuscleTech Protein, on the other hand, is a technologically advanced brand that stimulates muscle growth and amplifies performance. Let’s stock up on the differences between these two powerful competitors to make a smarter choice.
What is Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein?
Launched in 1986 in Florida, ON was initiated to provide sports supplements to active adults. The brand promises to offer high-quality products through its strict ingredient’s selection. Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein is one of the world’s bestselling products.
Nutrition Value Of ON Whey Protein
Benefits Of Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard Protein
- Digestion: Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein is a gradually processed protein made from
- Quality: ON’s products are curated with carefully selected and tested raw materials.
- Ingredients: It mixes 3 kinds of whey to offer well-rounded supplements.
- Variety: It is one of the few sports nutrition companies to manufacture in every product category.
- Mixability: It is manufactured with a rapid absorption formula for easy blending.
Side Effects/Cons Of Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard Protein
- Affordability: Its products are considered as highly priced.
- Side Effects: May cause problems like hair fall.
- Taste: Even though ON holds a large variety of flavours, only chocolate is considered delightful in taste.
Why Should You Consume Optimum Nutrition?
Optimum Nutrition is a trustworthy brand that isn’t just dependable but also an effective measure for all nutrition enthusiasts. It is sold across the world as a fat-cutting protein to strengthen your muscles
Also Compare: Optimum Nutrition vs MuscleBlaze
What is MuscleTech Whey Protein?
MuscleTech was introduced in 1988 as a reputed supplements brand that imbibes scientifically advanced technology into its products. MuscleTech reviews state that its high-quality dietary proteins are rapidly absorbent, digestive and very well-filtered.
Nutrition Value Of MuscleTech Whey Protein
Benefits Of MuscleTech Whey Protein
- Mixability: The powder blends well and fine without leaving any lumps and grains.
- Affordability: MuscleTech Whey Protein price is well within the budget.
- Usage: It helps in building, maintaining and repairing muscles. Some also claim that consuming whey protein helped decrease their cholesterol levels.
Side Effects/Cons Of MuscleTech Whey Protein
- Digestion: It does not contain any digestive enzymes which can cause stomach discomforts like pain and cramps.
- Taste: The flavour gets diluted with water and tastes bland.
Why Should You Consume MuscleTech Whey Protein?
Consuming an adequate serving of whey protein can fulfil your daily intake of protein content. These assist in both muscle-building and muscle-recovery, but may not be the best choice for fat reduction. MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Whey Gold is used majorly for post-workout recovery. If you’re looking for maximum protein at the minimum price, then MuscleTech is the right choice.
MuscleTech Vs ON, Which One Should You Take?
Both MuscleTech and Optimum Nutrition Whey Proteins are good sources of protein. However, their point of difference arises with calories, fat and carbs content. Consuming MuscleTech protein is sufficient to add extra calories into your diet while ON stimulates cutting fat and promoting the learning process.
Buy From: MedisysKart | Merricart | MyFitFuel
For the best protein supplement prices for Optimum Nutrition and MuscleTech products, visit CashKaro.com