Online shopping is incomplete without discounts and cashback. CashKaro took this idea and grasped the Indian market in 2013. Launched by Rohan and Swati Bhargava, the company was soon backed by the most revered name in the industry, Mr. Ratan Tata. Tata Sons Chairman Emeritus Ratan Tata, invested in the company in 2016 after CashKaro had raised 25 crores from the leading venture capital firm, Kalaari Capital.
What is CashKaro?
If you’re an avid online shopper, you can indulge yourself in it without burning a hole in your pocket. CashKaro is a website that covers over 1500 shopping sites like Myntra, Amazon, Flipkart, MakeMyTrip, Swiggy, and more. It brings you the best discounts, coupon codes, and of course Cashback. The cashback you earn can even be transferred to your bank account! It also enables you to compare the prices of products when you shop online. You can shop across various categories like electronics, food, clothing, beauty, grocery, home & kitchen, and more.Visit CashKaro
How Does it Work?
CashKaro gets paid a commission from its partner shopping sites when it derives sales to them. This fee gets passed on to CashKaro’s users as Cashback. This is real cash which can be transferred in their bank accounts once the confirmed cashback is above Rs. 250. It also offers Rewards, which can be redeemed as Amazon and Flipkart Gift Vouchers.
Get, Set, Save!
From big names to many other regular ones, everyone vouches for this Cashback site. If you want to save up to Rs. 20,000 or more in a few months’ time, follow the steps below.
- Download the CashKaro app and create your account for FREE
- In the search bar, search for any retailer you want to shop on
- Or click on the offers on the CashKaro main page
- Now click on the orange button to activate your cashback
- Copy any coupon code if applicable
- You will be redirected to the shopping site
- Shop and pay as you normally do, paste coupon code if applicable
- Your cashback will be added automatically in your CashKaro account
Don’t wait and start your journey today. #GetMoreHumesha with CashKaro!Visit CashKaro