Latest Coursera Offers, Coupons and Promo Codes for June 2023
|Coursera Offer|| Offer Details|| Validity|
|Coursera Coupons 2023|| Avail a range of courses for free. Some of the top courses include Science of Yoga,||Jun 30, 2023|
|Coursera Codes|| Use this Coursera coupon code listed on CashKaro to avail upto Rs. 1000 off on your first Coursera shopping|| Jun 30, 2023|
|Coursera Coupon 2023|| Avail additional cashback via CashKaro on a wide range of Certifications & Specialisations from Top Uninversities|| Jun 30, 2023|
|Coursera Discount||Additional cashback on ML, AI & Google courses|| Jun 30, 2023|
Coursera is a globally recognised online learning platform which offers diversified courses, specializations, certifications, and degrees. The platform offers courses in collaboration with 190 plus world-class educational institutions including Stanford, Duke, University of Michigan. This E-learning portal provides an enriching learning experience along with career services that can be availed post successful completion of the courses. In terms of number of courses, it provides more than 3200 courses in over 310 specializations.
Coursera Offerings: What makes it stand out?
1. Learn Free of Charge:
A lot of times students might want to study only a specific part of an entire course, or might find the course too expensive, in this case Coursera offers an Audit option which allows users to view and study subject materials free of charge. With Audit feature, students are given full access to the course content, however, they cannot participate in regular course activities such as assignments, grading and getting certifications of course completion.
2. Financial Aid to Fund your Learning:
Learners can opt in for scholarships if they are unable to raise funds for enrolling in a course. The process of applying is quite simple, you have to submit an application stating why you should be given a financial aid and if deemed worthy, you may get the scholarship.
3. Degrees, Certificate of Completion and Specializations:
As part of its curriculum, Coursera provides completion certifications as well as degrees which are accredited by renowned universities and organizations. This feature makes the online learning programme equivalent to enrolling into a university, this also helps the learners in starting their careers, securing better jobs, and making career shifts.
What are the Top ways to save on Coursera
Use Coursera Plus:
Coursera plus is a subscription plan offered by the company for active learners who use the platform on frequent basis. This includes unlimited access to over 3000 courses for a period of 12 months. Coursera Plus is highly beneficial and recommended for users who plan on taking more than 5 courses in a year.
Look for Free Coursera Courses:
Coursera offers some of its courses completely free of charge. Learners can enrol for the same without paying any kind of registration or enrolment fees. Some of these courses also include shareable certificate of completion. You can simply search for free courses on their website and enrol.
How to Save More on Coursera with CashKaro
CashKaro offers exclusive cashback deals from various retailers on top of all other discounts. This cashback can then be directly transferred into your bank account. Simply follow these steps to avail additional cashback on Coursera:
Step 1: Visit CashKaro.com on your browser or download the CashKaro app from your Android or iOS device.
Step 2: Search for Coursera from the search bar and go to Coursera store page.
Step 3: Click on the orange Avail cashback / See Coupons button on Coursera store page.
Step 4: Copy the coupon (when available), sign-in if needed and you will be redirected to Coursera website. Continue your shopping as usual and the cashback amount will be credited to your CashKaro account within the prescribed time period.
Know More About Coursera
Coursera was founded in 2012 with a vision to provide boundless learning opportunities to anyone and anywhere by Professors Daphne Koller and Andrew Ng. Initially they offered their courses free of charge and soon realized the scope of endless opportunities. The company has so far secured over $313.1 Million and has a valuation of more than a billion dollar. Some of the key investors of Coursera include Future Fund, SEEK Group, Learn Capital, G Squared, among others.
Available Payment options
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Wallets PayTM
- Net Banking
Free Trial, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Coursera plus subscription cannot be cancelled in between a billing cycle, you will only be able to cancel subscription for next month.
- A free trial of Coursera plus subscription is available for new users for a period of 7 days, post that the user will get charged for a monthly subscription plan.
- In case of cancellation of an enrolled course, you can request for a refund within 2 weeks of payment only if a course completion certification has not been earned.
Coursera Free Course List 2023
- Machine Learning
- The Science of Well-Being
- Financial Markets
- Introduction to Psychology
- Writing in the Sciences
- Introduction to Statistics
- Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills
- Stanford Introduction to Food and Health
- First Step Korean
- Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour
- Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects
- Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies
- Child Nutrition and Cooking
- Clinical Terminology for International and U.S. Students
- Agile with Atlassian Jira
- Introduction to Negotiation: A Strategic Playbook for Becoming a Principled and Persuasive Negotiator