Founded in the year 2010, Paytm is a pioneer in the digital payments industry. The company is owned by One97 Communications and brings the convenience of online recharges and bill payments for users in India.
It offers the facility of recharging mobiles, DTH and data cards through its platform, thus eliminating the tedious offline mode of payment. The platform supports recharge of all major mobile operators including Airtel, Reliance, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL and Tata Docomo.
As of 2018, Paytm is valued at $10 billion and has over 300 million users registered on its platform.
The added discounts and cashback on recharges when using Paytm recharge coupons enable users to save on every recharge. You can even pay postpaid bills and utility bills through Paytm. Simply use exclusive Paytm recharge offers to get discounts on the payment of prepaid bills, postpaid bills, landline bills, electricity bills, and gas bills.
How To Earn CashKaro Cashback At Paytm Recharge
- Sign in at CashKaro.com.
- Go to the Menu bar given on the top left-hand side of the home screen.
- Choose All Stores from the Categories given on the menu.
- Place the cursor on Most Popular Retailers.
- Click on Paytm Recharge Coupons given under the category of Mobile Recharge.
- Scroll to see the Paytm recharge coupon codes and offers on the Paytm Recharge Store Page.
- Click on the orange See Code button.
- Copy a Paym recharge coupon code, if applicable, and select the Visit Retailer tab.
- Shop normally at the retailers site. Remember to paste the coupon code during checkout.
- Cashback will be added to your CashKaro account within 72 hours.
News About Paytm
Paytm Money receives SEBI approval to start stock broking services
Paytm raising up to $2B; Valuation may touch $18B
Freecharge, Mobikwik, PayPal, Razorpay
Refund/Cancellation: In case the amount has been deducted from your respective mode of payment, but the recharge is not successful, you can cancel the recharge after 2 hours of placing the order. Upon cancellation, you will get the full refund of your amount within 24 hours in your Paytm Wallet, Source Bank, or Card.
- Debit/Credit Cards
- Net Banking
- Paytm Wallet
Paytm Recharge Customer Care Number