Nothing feels more refreshing than a freshly extracted glass of juice, but hopping out to a juice bar every time the juice craving kicks in isn’t always feasible. Hygienically extracting your juice also plays an important role, and one can never go wrong with extracting juice in the comfort of their home. Freshly squeezed juices are becoming increasingly popular amongst health enthusiasts who prefer to kickstart their day with a dose of nutrients. There are several options of juicers available in the market, so choosing the best one for yourself can get confusing. Here is a curated list of some awesome juicers to help you pick the one suitable for you. Happy juicing!
How To Choose the Right Juicer for You?
Juicers can make breakfasts and, in fact, any meal much more interesting and healthy for you. In India, you can buy good-quality juicers ranging from Rs 1,500 to Rs 8,500, depending on your need and budget. If you’re buying a juicer for the first time, here are some tips that may be of help.
A good-quality juicer will have a durable plastic body and jars made with stainless steel. Many brands make unbreakable jars which prevent fall damage, so you should opt for them.
Go for a juicer with multiple speed knobs, wide feeding tubes, and a good-quality pusher for maximum juice extraction. It should also come with a juice container for easy and hassle-free use.
List of 11 Best Juicers in India for Fruits & Vegetables
On this page:
- 1. Philips Viva Juicer
- 2. Chefware Hand Press Citrus Juicer
- 3. Wonderchef Juicer
- 4. Hestia Appliances Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer
- 5. Philips HR2775 Citrus Press Juicer
- 6. Sujata Juicer – Powermatic Plus
- 7. Kuvings B1700 Professional Cold Press Juicer
- 8. Prestige PCJ 7.0 Centrifugal Juicer
- 9. Bluewhale Fruit And Vegetable Juicer
- 10. Ganesh Fruit & Vegetable Steel Handle Juicer
- 11. Maharaja Whiteline
- Which is the best juicer in India?
- Which is the best vegetable juicer?
- Is it good to drink vegetable juice every day?
- What is the best juice to drink in the morning?
- Which is the best juice to have pre-workout?
1. Philips Viva Juicer
Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Philips) is one of the largest producers of electronics, personal care appliances, and home appliances. It was established in 1991 by Gerard and Anton Philips and has its head office in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The company has a presence in over 100 countries across the globe.
Prominent Features of the Philips Viva Collection Juicer:
- Designed with solid ABS plastic body
- The jug is made with PP plastic
- Has a capacity of 1.5 litres
- Features QuickClean technology
- Runs on 500 watts of power
- Drip stop to prevent the juice from dripping
- Integrated pulp container
- De-seed the fruit before juicing to avoid grinding the seeds
Why We Picked the Philips Viva Collection Juicer?
Philips Viva 1.5-litre juicer sports an all-in-one compact design. This juicer allows you to use your own glass, which has a maximum height of 12cm. Place the glass directly under the integrated tap, and you are ready to get freshly extracted juice. Built using an innovative Quick Clean technology, this juicer lets you make up to 1.5L of juice in one go without needing to empty the pulp container. One of the best juicers in India, the pulp of this product gets collected in one place for easy disposal.
2. Chefware Hand Press Citrus Juicer
Chefware is a famous home and kitchen appliance company which is based in Karnal, Haryana. You can get mixer grinder juicers, vacuum flasks, geysers, hand blenders, etc.
Prominent Features of the Chefware Hand Press Citrus Juicer:
- Chefware’s hand press citrus juicer makes experimenting with juices a lot more fun
- Boasting a sturdy build, it has a strong side handle attachment for a good grip
- It can be used to extract juice from fruits such as Lemon, Mosambi, Orange, Kinu and Pomegranate
- Doesn’t need electricity
- Weighs approx 4.5 kgs
- Heavy base
- Easy-to-use hand press machine
- Sturdy grip to prevent spillage
- Regular upkeep of the juicer is recommended
3. Wonderchef Juicer
Wonderchef is a leading cookware and kitchen appliances company that was founded by Sanjeev Kapoor and Ravi Saxena. The brand has been very popular for its top-notch quality and premium aesthetics.
Prominent Features of the Wonderchef Turbo Chopper and Citrus Juicer:
- Manual food processor with 2-speed gears
- It can be used for juicing, chopping, slicing, shredding, whipping, ice crushing and even kneading dough
- Features sharp stainless steel blades for efficient operation
- Compact design with non-slip legs
- Doesn’t need electricity to run
- Non-slip body for sturdy setting
- Can run without electricity
- Versatile usage
- The blades are very sharp and must be handled carefully
Why We Picked the Wonderchef Turbo Chopper and Citrus Juicer?
Wonderchef turbo chopper and juicer is a two-in-one product that boasts a dual-speed manual food processor with first gear for power and fourth gear for speed. It is ideal for daily usage and can be used for various other functions, apart from juicing, such as shredding, chopping, and whipping, amongst others. A compact juicer, it features super-sharp stainless steel blades for versatile usage. It also has special detachable equipment for juicing citrus fruits.
4. Hestia Appliances Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer
Hestia is another popular kitchen appliance brand that allows you to cook healthy meals and fight lifestyle diseases with ease. With roots in the medical industry, Hestia has made a wide range of juicers, mixers, and grinders that are not only affordable but highly functional as well.
Prominent Features of the Hestia Appliances Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer:
- Has a 240-watt power motor
- Comes with a Juice Strainer (fine), Smoothie (coarse), and Frozen Fruit Strainer
- Jars are made with BPA-free plastic
- Stainless steel blades
- Weighs 7400 grams
- Additional juice strainer
- Oxidization is minimal
- Cleaning may consume a slightly longer time
Why We Picked the Hestia Appliances Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer?
A powerful and efficient kitchen juicer by Hestia, this product is an ideal choice for those who want to adopt a healthy lifestyle. It is equipped with a 240W motor that rotates at 55 rpm to squeeze even hard-frozen fruits or coconut chunks with ease. It has a long and 75 mm wide feeding tube that allows you to drop in more fruit in a single run. The feeding tube has a blunt divider to cut open the full fruit inserted inside the chute. The juice bowl has two outlets that dispense the pulp and juice separately. The juice outlet also has a smart cap that prevents spillage and makes transferring the juice to a cup or glass very easy and mess-free. Looking for a good amala juice. Check out our blog where we have mentioned some of the top amla juice brands in India. Do have a look.
5. Philips HR2775 Citrus Press Juicer
Philips is a leading multinational conglomerate that manufactures electronics, home appliances, personal care products, and kitchen appliances. This Dutch brand was founded in 1891 and has its headquarters in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Prominent Features of the Philips HR2775 Citrus Press Juicer:
- Runs on 25-watt power
- Made with PP and SAN plastic
- Weighs only 1022 grams
- Comes with a sturdy serving jug
- Pulp selector option
- Sturdy grip handle
- Drip-stop feature
- The plastic parts may bump into each other when the machine is running, creating minimal sound
Why We Picked the Philips HR2775 Press Juicer?
Philips HR2775 citrus press juicer extracts the nutrients from the pulp of the fruit in the form of a thick and nutritious juice. Boasting a 1-litre capacity, it has a drip-stop option to prevent the juice from dripping continuously and creating a mess. This juicer features a pulp selector option which lets you make juice either with the pulp or without the pulp. One of the best juicers in India, it also has built-in cord storage, which allows you to stow the cord inside the body of the juicer itself. This keeps the cord tangle-free.
6. Sujata Juicer – Powermatic Plus
Sujata Electronics is an electronics and home appliance company based in India. The brand makes commercial kitchen appliances, food processing machines, kitchen grinders, juicers, etc. The company is based in Pune, Maharashtra.
Prominent Features of the Sujata Powermatic Plus Juicer:
- Has a powerful 900 watts motor
- Features double ball bearings
- Juicer has a unique honeycomb filter mesh to extract higher quantities
- Runs on a 22,000 RPM
- Strong stainless steel blades for efficient operation
- 90 minutes of continuous running
- Stainless steel blade
- It may leave slight pieces of waste from the fruits/vegetables
Why We Picked the Sujata Powermatic Plus Juicer?
Sujata Powermatic juicer boasts a 900-watts motor with double ball bearings for efficiency, low maintenance, and durability. It features a unique honeycomb filter mesh for fine juice with a higher yield and comes with an in-built three-speed gear with a rotatory action switch. This juicer by Sujata also has a whipper button momentary motion. Sturdy and compact, it is an ideal juicer for the home.
7. Kuvings B1700 Professional Cold Press Juicer
Kuvings is a big manufacturer of kitchen appliances in India. With offices in multiple locations across the country, Kuvings has garnered a solid customer base here. The company has been in existence for about 40 years now.
Prominent Features of the Kuvings B1700 Cold Press Juicer:
- It is a professional cold press juicer that helps preserve the nutrients from the fruit or vegetable and maintains the natural taste
- It has a durable and 240-watts quiet motor
- This juicer can be used to extract juice from fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens and can also make nut milk
- One of the best juicers in India, it has been crafted using a special green cleaning tool to help make cleaning hassle-free
- 76mm wide feeding tube
- JMCS Technology for higher yield
- Safety lock mechanism
- Regular cleaning is required to maintain smooth functioning
8. Prestige PCJ 7.0 Centrifugal Juicer
Founded in 1995, TTK Prestige is one of the most trusted kitchenware and home appliance brands in India. It was founded in 1995 by TT Krishnamachari and has its headquarters in Chennai.
Prominent Features of the Prestige PCJ 7.0 Juicer:
- This juicer is powered by a 500-watt motor and conveniently extracts fruit juice without any hassle
- It is ergonomically designed and comes with one jar for ease of use
- Features utilitarian stainless steel blades that are razor-sharp and are resistant to corrosion and rust, and suitable for regular use
- It also has anti-skid vacuum feet that prevent it from toppling over when in use
- Dual lock for safety
- Extra-wide mouth
- Anti-drip feature
- It may produce a slight noise when functioning
9. Bluewhale Fruit And Vegetable Juicer
Bluewhale is a popular home appliance brand on sites such as Amazon. If you’re looking for affordable and good-quality products in India, you must check out this brand.
Prominent Features of the Bluewhale Fruit and Vegetable Juicer:
- Bluewhale fruit and vegetable juicer boasts a fresh and innovative build to extract fresh juice within minutes
- It comes with an additional jar and can be used to extract juice out of oranges, pineapple, grapes, sweet lime, watermelon, pomegranate, and tomato, amongst others
- A manual juicer, it features detachable parts for convenient cleaning and can be carried outside since it does not require electricity
- Blades are made of stainless steel
- Elegant blue colour
- Compact size
- Firm grip handle
- Juicing fibrous fruits or vegetables may require more time compared to citrus
10. Ganesh Fruit & Vegetable Steel Handle Juicer
Ganesh fruit and vegetable juicer is a hand-held juicer that sports a unique build to extract a high yield of juice with minimal pulp. A fully manual juicer, it is convenient and easy to use for people of all ages and features a large mesh with a four-way mesh opening for optimal results.
Prominent Features of the Ganesh Fruit & Vegetable Juicer:
- Made with strong and durable plastic
- Requiring no electricity to function, it is an ideal option for those who prefer having freshly squeezed juice
- Has a special anti-drip system that prevents potential extra spills and keeps the juice hygienic
- Has a compact and stylish design
- One of the best manual juicers in India
- Easy to use for people of all ages
- Anti-skid base
- All parts are detachable
- It may not function well on non-citrus fruits and vegetables
11. Maharaja Whiteline
Maharaja Whiteline is one of the largest home appliance companies in the world. It is owned by the SEB Group, which has its headquarters in Lyon, France.
Prominent Features of the Maharaja Whiteline Odacio Plus Juicer:
- Has a powerful motor that runs on 550-watt power
- It can be used for up to minutes in one go
- Made with 100% food-grade plastic
- Stainless steel juicer mesh
- Also has a pusher for maximum juice extraction
- Comes with three different-sized jars
- Food-grade material
- Detachable spout
- The machine may stop working after a while
A good quality juicer can help you save a lot of time and help you lead a healthy lifestyle. In this article, we have listed some of the best juicers in India that are affordable and functional. The juicers listed here feature strong blades, durable jars, and powerful motors. While our personal favourites are from Bajaj, Philips, Wonderchef, and Maharaja Whiteline, you must check out the entire list to find something that works best for you!
Which is the best juicer in India?
Some of the best juicers in India for making fresh juices are
- Kuvings B1700 Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer
- Hestia Appliances Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer
- ChefwareHand Press Citrus Juicer
- Philips Viva HR1832 1.5-Litre Juicer
Which is the best vegetable juicer?
Two juicers that are best for extracting fresh vegetable juice are
- Wonderchef – 63152405 Turbo Chopper And Juicer
- Philips Viva HR1832 1.5-Litre Juicer
Is it good to drink vegetable juice every day?
Extracting fresh fruit or vegetable juice to pair with your daily morning breakfast is one of the healthiest ways of consuming nutrients. However, the juice must always be taken in moderation since too much of it may harm blood sugar levels.
What is the best juice to drink in the morning?
It is a good habit to have freshly extracted juice to kickstart the day. Some of the best juices that can be had in the morning are:
- Apple juice
- Carrot juice
- Spinach juice
- Orange juice
- Mousambi juice
Which is the best juice to have pre-workout?
Filling the body with nutrients before a workout helps you gain energy for sweating it out during exercise. Some juices that can be had before a workout are:
- Banana juice
- Beetroot juice
- Mango juice
- Spinach juice
- Cabbage juice
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of category-specific researchers who study and test several products before adding them to our lists. For the juicer blog, we considered factors such as motor, material, blade material, etc. Our inclusion process is quite stringent so you will never find a shady product on our lists.