Training shoes are absolutely essential if one wants to exercise easily on different terrains. They reduce the chances of injury while you work out and keep you comfortable all the time. A good pair of training shoes can maximize your efficiency and offer the right support to your underfoot. While there are a number of training shoes out there, there are some brands that have really good user reviews, and we’ve filtered them for you below. Here is a list of the best training shoes in India that you could definitely get your hands on.
Here you can also check the best tracksuit & hiking shoe brands in India.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|New Balance Training Shoes||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Training Shoes for You?
Wearing the wrong shoe when exercising might result in a major injury in addition to an exercise that is less productive. Picking the appropriate sporting footwear is just as crucial as the activity itself. In India, good quality training shoe costs anywhere between Rs 650 and Rs 3,000. Before you go through our suggestions of the best training shoe brands that are available in India, we would love it if you first go through the factors that we took into consideration while deciding on the best products for you.
Type of Exercise
Identifying the sort of motion your activity demands is the first step in selecting the right workout shoe. Exercises that solely involve forward motion effects include hiking and walking. Running has a high impact and solely includes forward or linear action (meaning both feet are off the ground at once). There are several changes in direction during exercises like boot camp and circuit training, including forward, backward, diagonal, and sideways or lateral movements.
Structure of Shoe
Examine the design of the shoes you’re thinking about after determining the kind of activity you want to do. From the bottom of the shoe to the top, there are typically four components to inspect.
First, the sole and tread are what make contact with the ground and provide traction. This is crucial for preventing falls. For indoor exercise, shoes should have no tread at all. For sidewalk or asphalt exercise, shoes should be medium-sized. For off-road trail exercises, shoes should be large and blocky.
Next, consider heel rise, which is when your heel is positioned just above your toes. Additionally, the position of the shoe above or below your ankle affects how well your ankle is supported. Ankle movement might be allowed or restricted depending on where the material rests around the ankle.
Match Shoes to Workout
Hiking: For traction on the route, proper hiking footwear should have a strong sole and tread. The wider tread is intended to increase stability on various surfaces. You won’t roll your ankle on rocks or mud if your ankle is cut higher, and debris won’t go into your shoe.
Outdoor Boot Camp: Exercises like boot camp and circuits that require quick turns and direction changes need lateral (side to side) assistance. The tread should be medium, the cut should be taller, and the sole should be flat from heel to toe.
Running: Running shoes are intended to soften and distribute pressures upon landing. We recommend that you select a training shoe with a thick cushion. Because the feet expand a little bit during running, there should be a finger’s breadth between the toes and the end of the shoe.
Walking: Because walking has a minimal impact, it does not need more padding in your shoes to lessen high forces. When walking outside, go with a medium tread. A flat sole is acceptable for walking indoors. Additionally, a walking shoe does not need a heel raise.
Basic Cardio Exercises: Simple cushions are enough for basic cardio workouts. Based on the movements you’ll make, decide which ankle cut to use. Because you don’t need as much grip inside as you do outside, they often feature a flat sole with few grooves on the bottom.
List Of The 20 Best Training Shoe Brands In India
On this page:
- 1. New Balance Training Shoes
- 2. Nike Training Shoes
- 3. Adidas Training Shoes
- 4. Reebok Training Shoes
- 5. Asics Training Shoes
- 6. Puma Training Shoes
- 7. Skechers Training Shoes
- 8. Liberty Training Shoes
- 9. Lotto Training Shoes
- 10. Fila Training Shoes
- 11. Under Armour Training Shoes
- 12. Red Tape Training Shoes
- 13. Campus Training Shoes
- 14. Columbus Training Shoes
- 15. Goldstar Training Shoes
- 16. Avant Training Shoes
- 17. Sparx Training Shoes
- 18. Action Training Shoes
- 19. Allen Cooper Training Shoes
- 20. Power Training Shoes
- Can you run in training shoes?
- Are training shoes good for the gym?
- Are training shoes good for walking?
- How do I choose a training shoe?
- Should training shoes be a size bigger?
1. New Balance Training Shoes
New Balance is an American sports apparel brand that is making waves in every corner of the world. The Training Shoes give you the right fit and comfort you need for your workout sessions. The shoes have a soft and bouncy footbed that offers immense support while running and prevents injuries.
Prominent Features of the New Balance Training Shoes:
- The Cush+ technology and imprint foam around the heel and collar of the training shoes make every movement
- The shoes also have a tough top with a no-sew overlay for a fashionable and sleek fit
- Additionally, the pair has a mesh upper which allows enhanced breathability to keep your feet sweat-free
- Exceptional flexibility
- Comfortable fit
- Fashionable designs
Why We Picked the New Balance Training Shoes?
The New Balance Shoes provide all-day comfort and adaptability in an athletic-inspired packaging so you can feel comfortable in and out of the gym. The shoes have an NB memory sole comfort insert, a leather/mesh upper, and a classic fit, that makes you look good while working out.
2. Nike Training Shoes
Nike has always been the number-one choice for millions of athletes globally. It is a brand that you can trust with your eyes closed because they never compromise on quality. Their training shoes are designed with a textile upper, which makes these shoes light as air. If you are looking for shoes that have cutting-edge designs and the utmost comfort, check out Nike today!
Prominent Features of the Nike Training Shoes:
- For ideal traction, a high-quality rubber outsole is used
- The cushiony footbed keeps your feet balanced to prevent any ankle injuries
- Engineered mesh upper that is light and hyper-breathable for increased flexibility
- You have the stability and grip for lateral motions thanks to the 360-degree Lace Cage, which is constructed of TPU and mesh and runs throughout the whole mid-foot
- Breathable and comfortable
- Sturdy high-quality build
- Outstanding cushioning
Why We Picked the Nike Training Shoes?
For HIIT workouts that take you from floor exercises to the treadmill, the Nike Training Shoes offer a deep, comfy footbed with soft foam. The shoes provide you with exceptional cushioning and energy return. In order to maintain your foot in place while making lateral movements, the sole has an added supporting arc to the side.
3. Adidas Training Shoes
Adidas is every sportsperson’s go-to brand as there are a variety of products available to fulfil different purposes. Whether you need hiking shoes, training shoes, or football shoes, you’ll find them all at Adidas. Its Tell Path Multisport Training Shoes are designed for people who go jogging, running, and hiking frequently. The shoes have a classic lightweight design supported by a soft EVA midsole.
Prominent Features of the Adidas Training Shoes:
- Lightweight knit material that gives the upper durability and breathability
- Cloudfoam midsole offers comfort and provides a cushioned-feeling
- Has a multilayer rubber outsole that offers traction and grip
- Features a lace closure that makes it easier to put on the shoes and offers comfort whether jogging or walking
- Proper ventilation and breathability
- Cushioned sole for comfort
- Lace-up closure
Why We Picked the Adidas Training Shoes?
These Adidas training shoes were created exclusively to support the unique you no matter how you move. The supportive, locked-in feel provides a wide range of motion, whether you’re on the ground, on the treadmill, or in that early-morning HIIT session. Additionally, the shoes have a tough rubber sole that prevents skidding on wet terrains so that you can enjoy your hikes without a worry in your mind.
4. Reebok Training Shoes
Reebok is an English sports brand, offering top-notch apparel to people all over the world since 1958. Its Advanced Trainer Training Shoes are popular as they strike the right balance between style and comfort. You also get a variety of different designs that work well to create the perfect sports ensemble.
Prominent Features of the Reebok Training Shoes:
- The shoes are crafted with a lightweight mesh upper layer, which keeps your feet free of sweat and odour
- The thick EVA midsole has enough bounce to support your underfoot and balance your every move
- Forefoot flex grooves allow for unrestricted mobility throughout all lifting workouts
- Breathable and lightweight
- Variety of attractive designs
- Provides comfort
Why We Picked the Reebok Training Shoes?
Reebok Training Shoes feature a soft EVA compound, which blends first-feel cushioning with reactivity. Additional traction is provided by the rubber in the heel. The presence of memory foam moulds to the foot for the most comfortable fit.
5. Asics Training Shoes
Asics is a brand dedicated to athletes who always strive for more in terms of agility and strength. Asics Training Shoes are designed with Flytefoam technology to help keep you energised throughout your workout. The shoes have a lightweight build which is perfect for running and hiking.
Prominent Features of the Asics Training Shoes:
- Features midfoot trusstic system and duomax support, making it perfect for complex lifts and side-to-side motions
- Additionally, rearfoot gel cushioning is used to reduce shock and increase adaptability
- The textile upper allows enhanced airflow to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Comfortable cushioning
- Sturdy material
- Lightweight design
- Build quality can be improved
Why We Picked the Asics Training Shoes?
Asics Training Shoes are excellent for studio exercises and mild cross-training. They feature a crisscross design in the midsole to encourage multi-directional flexion and adaptation, enhancing the foot’s natural mobility. You can intensify your training in total comfort thanks to the seamless upper and complete mono-sock design.
6. Puma Training Shoes
Puma is a German multinational company that produces top-notch sports and casual wear. Its Persist XT Knit Training Shoes are the perfect blend of style and comfort that you need. The knitted bootie construction keeps your feet stable on slippery and rugged terrains. The shoe is designed with a sculpted EVA midsole for immense comfort and strain alleviation.
Prominent Features of the Puma Training Shoes:
- The new PWRFRAME technology, which is designed primarily for forefoot support during explosive movements, is included into the high-performance training shoe
- Enhanced support and stability are provided by the engineered midsole 3D frame structure
- The long-lasting rubber composition that offers grip on various surfaces
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Comfortable cushioning
- Provides proper grip
You may also like to read: Best Training Shoes for Men
7. Skechers Training Shoes
Skechers is a leading American sports and lifestyle brand that has marked its presence worldwide. Its Equalizer Shoes are made for the athlete in you as it gives you the right amount of support. The mesh upper embellished with mesh panels allows full airflow to keep your feet dry. It also comes with a memory foam insole that gives you the soft cushiony comfort you need while walking or running.
Prominent Features of the Skechers Training Shoes:
- With a flexible style and ultra-cushioned comfort, train in the Skechers Training Shoes
- Rubber outsole with multi-surface stabilisation and flexibility for cross-training exercises
- Flex grooves on the forefoot increase flexibility and facilitate a seamless transition
- Enhanced support and cushioning
- Exceptional flexibility and breathability
- Seamless design
- Lightweight construction
8. Liberty Training Shoes
Liberty is an Indian shoe brand known for creating premium quality products on the affordable side. Their Force 10 Trainers come with a high-quality mesh upper to make the shoes light in weight. The sole is rugged and protects you from slipping or skidding on uneven terrains.
Prominent Features of the Liberty Training Shoes:
- Features plastic inlays at the midfoot and a tongue and inner lining that are cushioned
- Has a TPU outsole with deep flex grooves at the outsole and a pivot point at the big toe mound
- Liberty Training Shoes also come with a sturdy pull tab so you can wear the shoes easily
- Long-lasting and durable
- Eye-catching and stylish designs
- Lightweight and comfortable
9. Lotto Training Shoes
Lotto is one of the highest-selling brands in India due to its durability. Their EVOLIGHT Training Shoes are made with a soft mesh upper for enhanced breathability. The EVA sole supports your underfoot to keep you balanced and prevent any foot injuries. So whether you want to wear them for sports or casual wear, they will bring out the best in you.
Prominent Features of the Lotto Training Shoes:
- Lotto Training Shoes have a sleek, low-top design that adds a stylish appeal to these shoes
- Additionally, the shoe provides lovely colours without compromising its functionality
- Features Adapto-Memory-Foam footbed, which provides great comfort with each step and moulds to the contour of the wearer’s feet
- Stylish designs
- Comfortable fit
10. Fila Training Shoes
Fila is known to create shoes that last forever and retain their new-like shape, even after years. Their Memory Workshift Training Shoes are some of the best out there. The leather adds a premium look and increases the shoe’s durability ten times more. It comes with a supportive EVA midsole for the right cushioned comfort with every step.
Prominent Features of the Fila Training Shoes:
- Training shoes from Fila are adaptable for athletic activity both inside and outside of the gym
- The solid rubber sole gives you the confidence to run on slippery surfaces without restraints
- Mesh top for breathability and defence against damaging impact forces.
- Ideal for mild jogging, weightlifting equipment, and exercise classes because of their lateral support, stability, and cushion
- Breathable and lightweight
- Memory foam padding for comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole for durability and traction
Also Read: Best Round Toe Sports Shoes for Women
11. Under Armour Training Shoes
Under Armour was founded in the year 1996, and there’s been no stopping ever since. The brand is famous for creating top-grade sports apparel and has a solid fanbase in India. Its Multi Sport Training Shoes are made with a micromesh upper which makes them lightweight and breathable. The ombre pattern on its upper creates a striking look for your outings.
Prominent Features of the Under Armour Training Shoes:
- Designed with charged cushioning, these shoes offer support and shock absorbance while walking on rough terrains
- A lightweight, breathable mesh top with structured leather overlays provides additional support
- Solid rubber outsole with no markings for improved durability and traction
- Lightweight woven upper
- Extremely durable with abrasion-resistant
- Can withstand training
- Little difficult to wear
12. Red Tape Training Shoes
Red Tape is a prominent Indian sports brand and holds a wide customer base in the country. It has a wide range of walking and training shoes with a lightweight mesh upper to keep your feet dry. The Embedded Red Tape logo on the side adds a sporty and stylish appearance to these shoes.
Prominent Features of the Red Tape Training Shoes:
- The thick EVA sole offers optimum support to your heels and underfoot while working out
- The mesh top dries quickly and offers a breathable, compression-like fit
- These sneakers are great for any exercise and offer comfort and durability
- Utmost comfort
- Fashionable designs
13. Campus Training Shoes
Campus is one of the best mid-ranged Indian sports brands. Its Tyson Running Shoes have a breathable mesh upper for enhanced airflow. The sole is made up of Phylon for enhanced cushioning and comfort with each step. If you are looking for a shoe that alleviates the stress of your feet and has springy responsiveness, these are the ones for you!
Prominent Features of the Campus Training Shoes:
- The shoes are designed with a thick and plush sock liner to support your underfoot and prevent injuries
- Full-length air units and adjustable cushioning prevent the shoes from bending
- The sole is more elastic and resistant to oil, grease, and abrasions thanks to the use of TPU material
- Enhanced cushioning and comfort
- Helps prevent injuries
14. Columbus Training Shoes
If you are starting your fitness journey and need a good shoe on a budget, Columbus has a variety of options to suit you. Their Storm Workout Training Shoes are crafted with a lightweight upper, which is very low maintenance. It comes with an orthopaedic cushioned insole to support your feet and protect your ankles from twisting. The sole is made up of rubber, which offers traction on every terrain.
Prominent Features of the Columbus Training Shoes:
- Features strong and durable shoe sole and waterproof and anti-slip material
- Height-increasing, non-marking EVA sole constructed of a lightweight material
- The orthopaedic soft cushion footbed gives your feet more comfort and an excellent grip
- Extremely soft EVA sole
- Shock absorption and wear resistance
- Lightweight construction
15. Goldstar Training Shoes
Goldstar’s Running And Training Shoes are an ideal choice for someone who’s a beginner. They have a synthetic and polyurethane upper, which makes the shoes lightweight and comfortable. The plush fabric lining prevents irritation and keeps your feet dry. It is designed with a Phylon outsole which keeps you stable on slippery surfaces.
Prominent Features of the Goldstar Training Shoes:
- These lace-up training sneakers are made of synthetic PU (polyurethane), mesh, and fabric lining, which makes them sturdy, lightweight, and easy to wear
- Goldstar Training Shoes are ideal for upgrading your classic attire since it has a modern, sophisticated appearance and outstanding comfort
- The phylon outsole of the training shoes further guarantees your feet’s secure grip
- Sturdy and lightweight
- Comfortable fit
- Provides secure grip
16. Avant Training Shoes
Avant Training Shoes are made with a flexible mesh upper for enhanced foot movement. They are extremely lightweight and provide a sock-like fit around your feet. The shoes also come with speed laces so that you can put them on conveniently. The sole is durable and very resistant to slipping on uneven or wet surfaces.
Prominent Features of the Avant Training Shoes:
- The shoes include a round toe and a cushioned bottom to provide your feet with the support they need as you jog or work out at the gym
- The insole of the shoes can be removed to provide room for a medical orthotic
- Avant Training Shoes feature a lace-up clasp for a secure and comfortable fit
- Padded sole
- Easy to wear
- Comfortable fit
17. Sparx Training Shoes
Sparx is a popular name in the Indian sports industry and many people swear by its products. Its Training Shoes are crafted with dual-layered mesh that allows proper airflow to mitigate sweat and odour. It comes with a soft tongue that prevents chafing and keeps your feet comfortable while working out.
Prominent Features of the Sparx Training Shoes:
- Stretched premium top with a soft layer for support, additional ventilation, and lightweight
- The midfoot support of the training shoes enables fit adjustment
- Impact resistance of the shoes are provided by a tough outsole
- Elegant packaging
18. Action Training Shoes
Action is a well-known Indian brand that has been providing premium quality sports shoes and has always invited positive reviews. The shoes have soft rubber soles and a strong body and they are available in both slip-on and tie-up kinds.
Prominent Features of the Action Training Shoes:
- The Action Training Shoes are slip-resistant and have exceptional comfort and durability
- EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) sole for improved flexibility & bounce during movement
- Made for extended use, with special attention paid to the feet’s need for cushioning to reduce heel strain
- Breathable, flexible materials conform to your foot and provide a sensation that is remarkably easy-going
- Lightweight and breathable
- Comfortable fit
- Provides cushioning
19. Allen Cooper Training Shoes
Allen Cooper shoes are one of the best options when it comes to training. The shoes have anti-skid soles that prevent slipping and they are also designed with innovative use of technology that makes them durable and strong, and yet comfortable on the feet at the same time.
Prominent Features of the Allen Cooper Training Shoes:
- The cushioned footbed is well-fitting and prevents injury to your ankle, tongue, and feet
- Lightweight, breathable top that keeps your foot constantly dry and cool
- The phylon outsole provides anti-twist, abrasion resistance, impact cushioning, and anti-slip performance
- Non-slip and abrasion-resistant
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Comfortable insole
20. Power Training Shoes
Power’s Xolite Turbine Training Shoes have a breathable mesh upper that makes these shoes comfortable. It is also designed with soft cushioning to support your underfoot and give you the right balance.
Prominent Features of the Power Training Shoes:
- This stylish pair of sports training shoes from Power is ideal for boosting your competitive spirit and guarantees a solid grip
- This fashionable but practical pair provides flexibility and freedom of movement with responsive cushioning and an increased lightweight feel
- The shoes are designed to keep feet calm with a soft and comfortable fit
- Soft cushioning
- Comfortable fit
- Strong grip
If you are someone who likes to live healthy, training shoes are a must-have in your collection. Based on our research, New Balance Training Shoes, Nike Training Shoes, and Adidas Training Shoes are our top picks for the best training shoes in India. We also considered factors like the type of exercise, structure of shoes, and matching shoes to a workout routine while making our recommendations for the best training shoes in India. We would like to know which one worked out best for you.
Can you run in training shoes?
Training shoes come with a flatter sole cushioning than running shoes. Running on a treadmill while wearing training shoes might work, but you can feel uncomfortable if you use them for running on uneven terrains. So you can run in training shoes, but it’s best to use running shoes to avoid any discomfort or injuries.
Are training shoes good for the gym?
Yes, training shoes are comfortable, lightweight, and very flexible. All of these features make them a great choice for performing numerous exercises at the gym.
Are training shoes good for walking?
Although you can use training shoes for a lot of different purposes, it is advised that you use walking shoes for walking. Walking shoes are very lightweight and keep your feet comfortable.
How do I choose a training shoe?
Training shoes are supposed to be lightweight with thick cushioning. You should find a pair with mesh or textile upper and good quality insole and sockliner or insole. Training shoes are used for many exercises so buy a pair with enhanced cushioning for proper shock absorption.
Should training shoes be a size bigger?
Training shoes should provide a snug fit around your ankle with a little room for your toes to wiggle and breathe. Make sure that your shoes aren’t too tight or too loose.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly seasoned and qualified researchers at CashKaro work hard to supply you with the greatest market advice accessible online. To build a list of products you can trust, we examine numerous products and compare them based on a range of characteristics. We hope our recommendations for the best training shoes have helped you out. We genuinely hope that this list will aid you in making an informed judgement.