Table of Contents
- 1 12 Best Laptops Under 50000 for Fast Work Efficiency
- 2 2. HP Laptop 3450U
- 3 3. Asus VivoBook 14
- 4 4. Dell Inspiron 3593
- 5 5. Honor MagicBook 15
- 6 6. HP 14 ck2018TU
- 7 7. Lenovo IdeaPad S145
- 8 8. Asus VivoBook X509JA-BQ845T
- 9 9. Xiaomi Mi Notebook 14 Horizon
- 10 10. Microsoft Surface Go
- 11 How to Choose a Laptop
If you’ve landed here, it means you are an avid online shopper trying to find out the Best Laptops Under Rs. 50000. Here is a list of top laptops under 50000 in India from major brands at the lowest price possible.
Wait! In case you are wondering how the laptops mentioned in our list are the best, read the quick guide on the major factors that determine a laptop’s utility. To read about the below factors in detail, click here, else continue reading ahead.
- Processor & Clock Speed: You can easily get an i5 processor. So, we recommend you not to settle for anything less than this. Minimum clock speed should not be less than 2.5 Ghz
- RAM: Recommended is 8 GB however, you can even settle for a 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: You can get more than 2 GB in this price range but we haven’t included those since you will have to lose out on other better features.
- Processor Generation: Best you can get is an 8th Gen Processor – Don’t go below 6th gen in any case
12 Best Laptops Under 50000 for Fast Work Efficiency
Boasting comfort and confidence, our first pick for the top laptops under 50000, Lenovo IdeaPad S340 runs on the 10th Generation Intel Core processor that provides high-speed performance. This Lenovo laptop features premium Dolby Audio for a rich audio experience. It comes with added security, ensuring optimal safety to the user, and has a physical webcam shutter. Featuring a 14” full HD display and built using 8 GB RAM, this laptop can run for up to 10 hours at a stretch and is a perfect student-friendly laptop.
- Student-friendly laptop
- Thin bezel
- Webcam with privacy shutter
- Core i5 processor
- Avoid loading the C SSD drive with too many applications in order to prevent slowing-down of the system.
👉 Buy Now
You May Also Check: Acer Laptop Offers
One of the best HP laptops under 50000, HP 15s boasts a 15.6” full HD display. A lightweight and versatile laptop, it is equipped with pre-installed MS Office and runs on the Ryzen 5 Quad-Core processor. This budget-friendly laptop also features HP’s iconic True Vision webcam with 720p clarity. Thin, fast, and reliable for gaming, this laptop has been built using 8 GB RAM and is ideal for students, writers, and young working professionals.
- Lightweight laptop
- Expandable internal memory
- In-built dual speakers
- Fast processor
- It does not have an optical disk drive
👉 Buy Now
You May Also Check: Laptop Offers
A trendy and budget-friendly laptop, Asus VivoBook 14 is sure to become your handy BFF. With this laptop, you experience a hassle-free computing experience with its trendy 14” Nano-Edge display. It also features an ergo lift hinge and a full-size backlit keyboard for effortless computing. Oh, and not to forget, it features the Asus Sonic Master technology for an enthralling aural experience. This laptop is a suitable pick for working professionals and students alike.
- Backlit keyboard for working in the dark
- Fingerprint sensor for one-touch login
- Easy to store large files
- Versatile hinge
- The battery back-up can be improved
👉 Buy Now
You May Also Check: Lenovo Laptop Offers
The fourth laptop to feature on our list of the best laptops under 50,000 is Dell Inspiron 3593. It features a 15.6” full HD screen with an anti-glare LED backlight. This portable laptop is easy to carry with you everywhere, while the sleek exterior makes it an eye-catching accessory. It runs on the 10th Generation Intel processor that delivers incredible responsiveness. This Dell laptop is the perfect laptop for multitasking, and its 4 GB RAM allows easy switch between applications.
- Seamless PC/smartphone integration
- Dramatically Improved Graphics
- Microsoft Office Pre-Installed
- In-built speakers
- The laptop does not have a backlit keyboard, and hence may not be suitable for those who prefer to work without lights post dark.
👉 Buy Now
A lightweight laptop that features an aluminum body, Honor MagicBook 15 has an attractive blue sheen that will catch your attention almost instantly. It has a Full-View Display feature that enables you to enjoy an optimal viewing experience and watch every scene. One of its best and most unique features includes a 2-in-1 fingerprint power button, a fast-charging mode that one usually finds only in smartphones, and a pop-up webcam. Built using 8 GB RAM, this Honor laptop is an ideal pick for a versatile range of users, irrespective of your needs.
- Extremely lightweight laptop
- Fast-charging technology
- Full-view display
- Ryzen 5 Quad Core processor
- The positioning of the camera can be improved.
👉 Buy Now
Boasting a classy jet-black body, this HP laptop under 50000 is an excellent pick for students and office-goers alike. It features a 14” HD display with backlit brightness and has 8 GB RAM, enabling you to run your applications on this laptop comfortably. Suitable for processing and multitasking, this laptop runs on the 10th Generation Intel Core i5 processor to deliver fast and seamless performance. It also has in-built dual speakers and HP’s signature TrueVision HD webcam.
- Dependable battery backup
- Intel Integrated UHD Graphic card for a detailed viewing experience
- Lightweight laptop
- Fast lag-free performance
- It does not have an optical disk drive which means one cannot insert a CD/DVD into this laptop.
👉 Buy Now
A youth-favorite laptop, Lenovo IdeaPad S145 is a much-needed breather for those who are not keen on the option for a typical black laptop since this Lenovo laptop boasts a sleek Platinum Grey body. It comes with a pre-installed Windows 10 operating system and MS office, making it an ideal pick for professionals. This laptop features a 15.6” display and has a battery backup of up to 6 hours. An ideal gaming laptop under 50000 comes equipped with built-in dual speakers built using Dolby Audio technology, which is considered one of the best globally and has a fast processor.
- Superior stereo quality
- Fast processor for seamless usage
- Great gaming experience
- Extra slot for HDD
- This laptop does not have a backlit keyboard which may not be convenient for working in the dark without external light.
👉 Buy Now
This modern laptop by Asus is here to handle all your tasks efficiently with the powerful 10th Generation Intel Core i3 processor. Its using 8 GB RAM that is also expandable up to 12 GB with an external card’s help. This laptop boasts a cool Nano Edge display, making watching movies an enjoyable experience with an 82.5% screen-to-body ratio packed with stellar visuals. With a weight of 1.90 kg, this sleek and lightweight laptop is made to be on par with your fast-paced lifestyle. Featuring an ergonomic keyboard, this Asus laptop is one of the best laptops under 50000 for gamers, movie lovers, and those in the creative field.
- Massive internal memory space
- In-built fingerprint sensor for quick login
- Built-in microphone
- Quick booting speed
- The battery backup can be improved.
👉 Buy Now
If you thought your reliable smartphone company is only limited to mobile phones, then you are in for some great news! Xiaomi’s 14 Horizon laptop is our 9th pick in this list of the best under 50000 laptops. It has been built using 8 GB RAM and has an internal memory of a whopping 512 GB, comfortably sufficient to store several large files. It runs on Windows 10 and features a 14” Full HD LED anti-glare display with a 1920 x 1080 pixel screen resolution. Introduced in the second half of 2020, this laptop has already taken the tech world by a storm because of its compact nature and utility.
- Supports fast charging
- Minimalistic metallic design
- 2 GB Graphics
- Up to 10 hours battery back up
- The laptop is not suitable for those who would like to use it for video calling/video recording as it does not have an in-built webcam which would have to be attached additionally.
👉 Buy Now
A top-performing laptop under 50000, Microsoft Surface Go offers the best of both worlds as a hybrid laptop, the perfect and reliable companion you need when it comes to work or play. It features a striking 25.4-cm PixelSense Display and has been built using 4 GB RAM. It allows 64 GB of storage capacity in terms of storage, and one can run the user-friendly Windows 10 Home in S Mode, one of its coolest features. Working on a project, watching a movie, creating digital artwork, which is extremely popular lately, every experience gets enhanced with the user-friendly Windows 10 Home in its S Mode operating system. Weighing just about 0.52 kg, this laptop is apt for those who are always on the move and are on the lookout for a handy tech companion.
- Up to 9 hours battery back up
- Ideal for processing and multitasking
- Built in dual speakers
- Front and back camera
- The hardware storage space can be increased for optimal experience.
👉 Buy Now
How to Choose a Laptop
Here is a guide to the factors that make up a laptop the best in the Under Rs 50000 price range:
Processor & Clock Speed: An i5 processor is sufficient to smoothly play games & perform un-interrupted multitasking. However, we recommend not to settle for a laptop below 2.5 Ghz of Clock Speed. Basically, the clock speed makes all the difference when you are working on multiple things or doing lots of calculations on an excel document. This will speed up your working and reduce wait time.
RAM: Higher RAM with the latest generation keeps your programs running without any hiccups. For regular usage, a 4GB RAM is a must these days, however, to enjoy better gaming & running bigger applications, you can choose an 8GB RAM laptop as well.
Graphics Card: These allow your gaming experience to be magical – playing games become not just more realistic but an experience in itself. 2GB graphics is sufficient to play most games, however, if you have a knack for the latest ones with the best graphics choose a dedicated gaming laptop which comes with higher RAM & GPU’s.
Processor Generation: Newer the better – you can get up to 8th Gen processor however, it is advisable to get at least a 6th generation Intel processor to avoid having lags when playing games or working on big apps that take up a lot of processor speed.