Looking for the best baby wipes to clean sensitive baby skin? Here are 11 tested and certified baby wipes that are safe on delicate skin.
Newborns have sensitive skin that is prone to rashes, redness, and dryness, making it essential to keep it dry and free of irritation. Wet wipes are a great choice for this purpose. These wipes clean the baby’s skin thoroughly, ensuring hygiene. But sadly, not all wet wipes are safe for babies. Just one wrong decision could mean uneasiness and discomfort for your tiny tot.
Make an informed choice by looking for something that matches this checklist:
- The wipes must be free of allergic ingredients, chemicals, and parabens.
- It should have a natural fragrance and not an induced scent
- Must be free of soap and alcohol content
- It should be soothing and moisturizing
Our Top Recommendations
How Do We Choose the Best Baby Wipes For Your Little One?
It’s reasonable to say that baby wipes have changed the game in terms of motherhood. In India, good quality baby wipes costs anywhere between Rs 150 to Rs 670. Before you jump into our recommendations of the best baby wipes available in India, we suggest you go through the factors that helped us decide on the best products for you.
Make sure your kid doesn’t have really sensitive skin before you get carried away choosing the aroma of baby wipes you like. Some infants are unable to tolerate scents near or close to their diaper region. Wipes without any scent are preferable for these newborns.
The next thing you should think about is the place you will be using the baby wipes. At home is apparent, but what about at a restaurant, park, grocery store, or when on a road trip? Flexible plastic bags with either a sticker top or a hard flip-up top are the most practical and adaptable kind of packaging for baby wipes. These are practical for use at home and simple to tuck into a diaper bag or handbag for any outings.
Choose a baby wipe that is made from plant-based fibres. Because they are created from a renewable resource, sustainable wipes baby are better for the environment. Avoid using baby wipes with plastic in them.
List Of The 11 Top Baby Wipes In India
Little’s Soft Cleansing Wipes
Little’s Soft Wipes are formulated with the goodness of jojoba oil, vitamin E and aloe vera, making them one of the best wipes for babies. The wipes are gentle, soft, paraben-free, and fragrant making them the best baby wipes for your young ones. If you’re looking for clinically tested wipes that are safe on the baby’s skin, this pack must be your go-to option.
Prominent Features of the Little’s Soft Cleansing Wipes:
- The Little’s Soft Cleansing Wipes are ideal for washing your baby’s face and hands during meals, playing, and travel
- They are also good for gently cleansing and moisturizing your baby’s sensitive skin during diaper changes
- Little’s Baby Wipes have a soft smell that awakens your baby’s senses and keeps him or her content
- Made with hypoallergenic components, and have a pH balance for your baby’s safety
- Clinically tested
- Pleasant fragrance
- The goodness of aloe vera
Why We Picked the Little’s Soft Cleansing Wipes?
Extra soft and thick for everyday usage, the Little’s Soft Cleansing Wipes are a popular choice for parents. The uniform combination of polyester and viscose helps to keep moisture in the fabric for a long time and avoids ripping during cleaning. Little’s Baby Wipes are subjected to stringent quality controls and are alcohol-free and dermatologically safe.
Mee Mee Gentle Wet Wipes
Made of spun lace, hypoallergenic and non-toxic materials, these baby wipes are ideal for your little one’s sensitive skin. They are dermatologically tested, alcohol-free wipes that clean your baby’s skin thoroughly. Additionally, these wet wipes are infused with aloe vera extracts for a soothing and cooling effect.
Prominent Features of the Mee Mee Gentle Wet Wipes:
- Mee Mee Baby Wipes have undergone dermatological testing and contain no chemicals, protecting your children from allergies of all types
- The small packaging of the Mee Mee Wipes makes them portable
- The Mee Mee Baby Wipes contain antibacterial characteristics that keep your infant clean all-day
- Has a cooling effect
- The scent may be too strong
Why We Picked the Mee Mee Gentle Wet Wipes?
Mee Mee is well-known baby care and parenting brand which was introduced in 2006. Mee Mee Baby Wipes undergo stringent quality inspections to safeguard your loved ones from dangerous substances. Soft, delicate, and efficient baby wipes are quite practical for carrying in a purse or diaper bag.
Supplies Baby Wet Wipes
Supples Baby Wet Wipes have pure water formulation and are free of any parabens or alcohol. They are infused with Vitamin E and aloe vera to keep the skin moisturised and prevent irritation. What makes them the best baby wipes is the fact that they can also be used for multiple purposes, such as wiping the skin during nappy change or cleaning hands and face after a meal. In case you want to buy new cloth diapers, we have a curated list for you.
Prominent Features of the Supples Wet Wipes:
- Aloe vera and vitamin E are added to this product, which hydrates and soothes the baby’s delicate skin
- The Supples Wet Wipes for your baby are skin-friendly, secure, and sanitary thanks to their pure water-based composition
- Ideal for gently washing your baby’s sensitive skin since it is thick and soft
- The Supples baby wipes are perfect for newborn children since they preserve the pH balance of the baby’s skin
- Water based wipes
- pH balanced
- Has the goodness of Vitamin E
Why We Picked the Supples Baby Wet Wipes?
Supplies Baby Wipes have been specifically created to meet the demands of your baby. It may be used to wash your baby’s delicate hands, face, and other body parts in addition to cleansing him or her after each diaper change. These wipes are portable in your handbag or diaper bag thanks to their small packing design.
Moreover, for those who are looking for baby walkers or their kids, we have created this amazing blog where we have mentioned some of the top baby walkers in India. Do have a look and let us know if you find it helpful.
Johnson’s Baby Wipes
Our list of best baby wipes can not be complete without this noteworthy mention. Johnson’s Baby Wipes have sponge-like fibres with 3x moisturising lotion, making it a gentle product that effectively reduces skin redness and rashes. These wipes have passed a five-level safety assurance process and come from the most loved baby care brand. You can simply pull out the wipes one by one from this convenient flip-top packaging that prevents the wipes from drying.
Prominent Features of the Johnson’s Baby Wipes:
- Johnson’s baby wipes include sponge-like fibres and three times as much moisturising lotion for infant care
- Each wipe contains hydrating elements that remove flakiness from dry and cracked skin and protect against redness, rash, and skin irritation
- The Johnson’s Baby Wipes are soap-free and alcohol-free
- Mild and gentle
- Clinically proven
- Contains no soap or alcohol
Why We Picked the Johnson’s Baby Wipes?
To keep your baby’s skin smooth, Johnson’s Baby Skincare Wipes were specially created with cutting-edge, water-saturated fibre. Johnson’s Baby Skincare Wipes provide smooth and delicate treatment for baby skin since they are as gentle on the skin as pure water. Moms rely on Johnson’s because it is always mild, kind, and efficient.
LuvLap Baby Wipes
The LuvLap Baby Wipes pack contains three portable packets of baby wipes. The wipes are formulated with the goodness of soothing ingredients like aloe vera, chamomile extract, and vitamin E, preventing itching and redness. It can effectively moisturise the baby’s skin and wipe the dirt and faeces off it. These are the baby wipes if you prefer a mild and safe scent for your babies to keep them smelling good all day long.
Prominent Features of the LuvLap Baby Wipes:
- The LuvLap Baby Wipes are suitable for sensitive infant skin since it is hypoallergenic and pH-balanced
- The baby wipes are free of alcohol and parabens
- The LuvLap Baby Wipes packaging keeps the wipes wet for a long time
- Mild and gentle
- Clinically proven
- Contains no soap or alcohol
- Hypoallergenic and pH balanced
Why We Picked the LuvLap Baby Wipes?
For your baby’s sensitive skin, the LuvLap Baby wipes with aloe vera are ideal. They are entirely free of toxic parabens and alcohol while being enriched with the benefits of chamomile and aloe vera. To guarantee that the quality endures over time, the box also includes a lid seal. Looking for the best kinds of baby towels? Here is our ultimate guide for you.
Himalaya Gentle Baby Wipes
With a pH-balanced formula and the power of potent herbs, these are the best baby wipes for cleaning your baby’s skin before changing the diaper or cleaning them after a meal. It has a moisturising and hypoallergenic formula that reduces rashes, irritation, and dryness. The quality of each wipe is fantastic and doesn’t tear off like many others. Each pack has 72 wipes, so you can rest assured that this pack will last you fairly long.
Prominent Features of the Himalaya Gentle Baby Wipes:
- Free of Lanolin, Silicones, and Alcohols, which are common triggers of allergies, rashes, and irritation
- Specially created for sensitive infant skin cleaning before night and after diaper
- The Himalaya Gentle Baby Wipes are pH balanced and lessen skin irritation
- Deep moisturization
- Skin-friendly pH
- Cleanses delicate skin
- Easy to carry
Pampers Baby Wipes
Pampers is a leading baby care brand, and they inherently have one of the best baby wipes on the market. This pack of baby wipes by Pampers gently cleanses the soft skin without ripping off its natural moisture. The wipes are infused with the goodness of aloe vera and contain anti-rash lotion extracts that prevent redness. Each wipe has 97% water content along with other soothing agents that keep the skin refreshed.
Prominent Features of the Pampers Baby Wipes:
- Pampers Wet Wipes are gentle on newborn skin since they contain 97% pure water
- The Pampers Baby Wipes have a pleasant, safe smell
- Pampers wipes are thick, broad, soft, and firm for the most effective cleansing
- Thick and wide wipes
- Free from parabens
- Easy to use
- Pleasant and mild fragrance
Note: We would also like you to check our recently published blog featuring some of the most popular baby carriers in India. Must check.
Huggies Baby Wipes
Next on our list of best baby wipes is this one from Huggies, a leading baby care brand. These baby wipes are naturally infused with the goodness of aloe vera and cucumber. The light fragrance of this product keeps them fresh throughout the day. Besides, these wipes are thicker, softer, and absorb much more wetness leaving the skin clean. It also contains vitamin E extracts that soothe the baby’s skin and moisturise it well.
Prominent Features of the Huggies Baby Wipes:
- The Huggies Baby Wipes are absorbent, thick, and soft for cleaner skin
- The presence of Aloe Vera in the wipes calms the skin
- The Huggies Baby Wipes have been dermatologically tested and are safe
- Made with 68% of natural pulp
- Triple-clean mechanism
Roo & Boo Baby Wet Wipes
Roo and Boo wet wipes are suitable for sensitive baby skin. The wipes are made with 99% water content and are useful in soothing skin rashes and irritation. Each wipe is anti-bacterial, alcohol-free, and non-toxic, making it a safer option for infants and toddlers. The wipes are infused with a refreshing mild fragrance to keep the baby fresh for a long time. These are extremely cost-efficient baby wipes and will not burn a hole in your pocket.
Prominent Features of the Roo & Boo Baby Wet Wipes:
- The wet wipes are composed of a material that is 100% safe and will never irritate your baby’s sensitive skin
- Roo & Boo Baby Wipes provide the ideal balance of practicality and adaptability
- The anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory qualities of the calendula extracts in these wipes help to relieve diaper rashes
- Since Roo & Boo Wipes are alcohol-free and water-based, they are sanitary and safe for infant skin
- pH balanced
Chicco Baby Wipes
Next on the list of best baby wipes are these alcohol-free wipes that are made with non-woven fabric to keep the softness intact. Infused with chamomile and aloe vera extracts, these wipes can soothe and hydrate the skin. You can use these to wipe the skin while changing a diaper or to clean your hands and face. Moisturise your baby’s skin with these soft and nourishing baby wipes and keep their delicate skin clean and fresh. This product is suitable for newborns as well as older kids.
Prominent Features of the Chicco Baby Wipes:
- The Chicco Baby Wipes Wipes feature high absorbency and are made with an ultra-soft fabric that gently eliminates dirt without irritating the baby’s skin
- The moisturising qualities of the Chicco Baby Wipes work to keep the skin’s moisture balance balanced and prevent dryness
- Chicco Wipes are gentle on a baby’s sensitive skin since they have been dermatologically tested and are devoid of harsh chemicals
- Quick absorbance
- Dermatologically tested
- Free from harsh chemicals
Dabur Baby Wipes
The Dabur Baby Moisturising Wet Wipes are specially formulated for infants’ delicate skin. It is made of non-woven spun lace fabric that is alcohol-free and devoid of soap. The wipes shields a baby’s skin from allergies, irritation, and rashes. The Dabur Baby Wipes have undergone rigorous testing to ensure that they are gentle and kind to a baby’s fragile, sensitive skin. They also include a particular pH-balanced formula to match the baby’s skin.
Prominent Features of the Dabur Baby Wipes:
- The Dabur Baby Wipes contain ayurvedic herbs to keep your baby’s skin moisturised
- Aloe vera is added to the formula to nurture your baby’s skin gently
- Green tea extract has antimicrobial benefits and keeps your baby’s skin feeling fresh
- Free from alcohol and soap
- Prevents allergies and rashes
- pH balanced
Baby wipes are one of the most essential products that every parent must have. The baby wipe comes in helpful for anything involving a mess or keeping their body clean and fresh. Based on our research, the Little’s Soft Cleansing Wipes, Mee Mee Gentle Wet Wipes, and Supples Baby Wet Wipes are our top picks for the best baby wipes in India. While making our recommendations, we also took into consideration factors like fragrance, packaging, sustainability, and other aspects. Let us know which one worked out the best for you!
Lastly, we have also covered some of the most beautiful gifts for babies that are available at almost every state of India. Do give it a read.
Which brand is best for baby wipes?
According to us, Huggies, Pampers, and Johnson’s are some of the best brands for baby wipes. The brands are free from toxic ingredients that may harm your baby. Additionally, these trusted brands are loved by parents in India.
Which are the best-wet wipes?
The Little’s Soft Cleansing Wipes, Mee Mee Gentle Wet Wipes, and Supples Baby Wet Wipes are the best wet wipes in India. However, we recommend that you go through our entire list and find a product that is best suited to your requirements.
Is it safe to use baby wipes on newborns?
Yes, baby wipes are perfectly safe to be used on newborn babies. The sole exception is if the infant develops redness or a rash. These are signs of sensitive skin and are not diaper rash.
Can I use baby wipes on a newborn face?
Yes, you can use baby wipes on a newborn baby’s face. You can use baby wipes to clean your child’s face after spitting up or messy eating. However, we recommend that you opt for soft, fragrance-free wipes.
How long do baby wipes last?
The typical shelf life of baby wipes is 2-3 years when they are unopened. They last up to 4 weeks after opening. We recommend that you not use the baby wipes beyond their expiration date.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. To create a list of products you can trust, we evaluate various products and compare them based on a variety of factors. We considered fragrance, packaging, sustainability, and other aspects while making our recommendations for the best baby wipes in India. We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.