Cookies are one of the favourite snacks in India and a perfect go-to partner to satisfy hunger. They are available in countless variations in terms of quality and aroma to fulfil everyone’s preferences. Its crunchy and snappy texture is perfect for lifting up the spirits and enjoying munching.
Being loved by all, the cookie sector is one of India’s most popular and growing culinary segments, and hence, there is a long list of retailers selling different variants of cookies in the Indian market. To ease your decision-making and treat your taste buds, we have curated a list of the top-selling and best cookie brands in India that are worth trying.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Open Secret||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Cookie Brands for You?
A cookie is a sort of baked snack that may contain components such as chocolate, oats, nuts, etc. In India, it is one of the most abundant consumed snacks that is loved by kids, teens, adults, as well as elders. These cookies are lip-smacking and sinfully delicious and are available for different budgets. In India, the best cookie brands range from Rs 20 to Rs 500.
Before you move ahead with the selection, have a look a some of the factors that we took into consideration for curating the list of the best options.
Cookies are an all-time favourite snack that goes well with tea and coffee and can also be enjoyed alone. Since people love to try different cookies, we have listed the brands offering a variety of flavours. Whether you like chocolate cookies or dry fruits, or a basic milk flavour, this list has got you covered.
When picking a food item, quality plays a crucial role. The ingredients used in the making of the cookies must be of good quality and should not have any side effects on health. To ensure safe consumption, we selected the brands that offer high-quality cookies that are good for health. All the mentioned brands on the list use no or very few artificial flavours or colours while manufacturing.
List of 15 Best Cookie Brands in India
On this page:
- 1. Cadbury
- 2. Chaayos
- 3. Dark Fantasy
- 4. Milano
- 5. Open Secret
- 6. Britannia NutriChoice
- 7. Chai Point
- 8. RiteBite Max Protein
- 9. Hey Grain
- 10. Unibic
- 11. Ketofy
- 12. Bisk Farm
- 13. Dukes
- 14. Karachi Bakery
- 15. Wheafree
- Which Indian cookie is best?
- What is the best cookie brand?
- Which is the No. 1 biscuit company in India?
- Which is the top-selling cookie?
- What are cookies called in India?
Cadbury is a British Multinational company founded by John Cadbury in 1824. It first entered the Indian market in 1948, and today it has become one of the best confectionery brands in the country. While it is highly regarded for its delightful milk chocolate, it also offers an extensive range of cookies such as chocobakes cookies, oreo dipped cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and more.
Prominent Features of Cadbury Chocobakes Cookies:
- These are centre-filled cookies with a crunch outside and chocolate inside
- Made with the finest ingredients and has no trans fat for healthy consumption
- Available in two different sizes of packaging: 75g pack and 150g pack
- 100% vegetarian cookies, which makes it perfect for all
- Finest ingredients
- Convenient packaging
- Individual cookie wrapping
- Easy availability
- Chocolate is available only in the centre
Why We Picked Cadbury?
The chocobakes cookies offered by Cadbury are famous for their chocolate-filled centre and crunchy, delicious texture. It is a tempting snack with a mildly sweet flavour to suit every tastebud. Every bite of the cookie offers a rich chocolatey smoothness with the desired crunch that makes it a perfect snack to much on.
Chaayos is a food tech company founded in 2012 by Raghav Verma and Nitin Saluja. While it is highly known for its personalised ‘Chai’, it also offers a range of snacks to go with a cup of tea. From matthi to samosa to cookies to rusk, you will find a plethora of options to choose from. When it comes to cookies, they are available in a variety of flavours, such as dry fruit cookies, premium coconut cookies, premium choco chip cookies, and more. You can choose the one that suits your taste buds and make your evening more memorable.
Prominent Features of Chaayos Dry Fruit Cookies:
- It is a pack of hand-crafted cookies which has a bakery-fresh crunchy texture
- Loaded with the delicious flavour of dry fruits like almonds, cashews, and pistachios
- It is a pack of 100% natural cookies made from premium quality organic ingredients
- Available in three different flavours: Coconut, Chocochoip, and Dry Fruits
- Crispy yet easily melting texture
- Perfectly sweetened
- Rich in dry fruits
- Finely packed cookies
- Available in just one size
Why We Picked Chaayos?
Chaayos brings you a pack of heavenly taste cookies that offers a richness of dry fruits in every bite. It is a perfect tea partner which tastes delectable and is also easy to store. Unlike others, it remains fresh and retains the crunch for long if kept safe in airtight jars. An ideal mix of texture and taste, these cookies are definitely a must-try.
3. Dark Fantasy
Dark Fantasy cookies come from the house of Sunfeast biscuits, a brand of ITC limited. It is Sunfeast’s premium range and has its presence in all segments of biscuits and cookies. The Dark fantasy cookies are made with signature recipes that are crafted by ITC Master Chefs and offer a taste that you can’t find anywhere else. In India, you can find them in various packs, and flavours include choco fills cookies, choco creme cookies, vanilla cream cookies, choco nut fills cookies, choco-chip crunchy cookies, and more.
Prominent Features of Dark Fantasy Cookies:
- These perfectly baked cookies have a unique combination of crunch and ooze
- They have a crunchy crust with rich, dark chocolate crème inside
- It is made with the finest quality ingredients to satisfy your chocolate and dessert cravings
- Other than chocolate, it is available in a variety of fillings like coffee, nuts, etc.
- Creamy texture
- Range of options
- Multiple packaging sizes
- 100% vegetarian
Why We Picked Dark Fantasy?
The choco fills cookies offered by Dark Fantasy is smoothly baked crunchy chocolate snack with chocolate cream filling inside that gives a delicious taste. These perfectly baked golden cookies are blended with unique ingredients and offer an exceptional choco experience as you’ve never had before. For chocolate lovers, these are indeed a perfect choice to have.
Come from the house of Parle, an Indian food products company, Milano is one of the best cookie brands in the country. It offers a premium range of cookies in various flavours, such as chocolate chip cookies, mixed berries cookies, choco and hazelnut cookies, centre-filled cookies, and more. With a range of healthy and tasty snack options, this brand is a perfect choice for delightful indulgence and enhancing your evening snack experience.
Prominent Features of Milano Cookies:
- It is a meal substitute and instant nourishment source with the goodness of berries
- These centre-filled cookies have a unique flavour with jelly texture cream inside
- This delicious snack is made of high-quality ingredients and is free from harmful chemicals
- These are vegan biscuits that are easily available at affordable prices
- Hygienic packaging
- No artificial flavours
- Fairly priced
- Multiple options
- Some might find them a little too sweet
Why We Picked Milano?
If you are looking for a delicious pack of snacks to satiate your cravings, your search ends with Parle Milano Centre Filled Mixed Berries Cookies. They are incredibly tasty biscuits with mixed berry jelly in the middle and a crunchy texture on the outside. Beyond this, these cookies remain fresh for a long which makes them a great buy.
5. Open Secret
Open Secret is a Mumbai-based Indian cookies brand founded in 2019 by Ahana Gautam. The brand has over 60 offline stores in Mumbai and on Amazon through the launchpad programme. The brand offers various types of cookies, such as chocolate cookies with nuts, almond cookies, white choco cashew cookies, and more that are not just a treat to tastebuds but are also good for health.
Prominent Features of Open Secret Cookies:
- A great source of manganese and vitamin E, these cookies have immunity-boosting properties
- These no-maida cookies contain 40-50% of nuts, which enhances the taste and makes them healthy
- Available in three different flavours: Choco Almond, White Choco Cashew, and Peanut Butter
- They are a good source of healthy fatty acids and antioxidants, keeping you energised for long
- Healthy cookies
- Rich in fibre and protein
- Fat-free snacking
- Packed in individual pouch
- They are a little expensive
Why We Picked Open Secret?
A healthy snack option, these cookies by Open Secret have nuts and chocolates as prime ingredients that make a mutual blend of taste and health. These cookies are full of fibre and contain no artificial sugar or maida, ensuring great health benefits. Also, they have 60% less sugar content, making them a perfect munching partner without affecting your health.
6. Britannia NutriChoice
Britannia NutriChoice cookies is a brand from Britannia Industries, an Indian food products company that is part of Wadia Group. The company was founded in 1982 and is one of India’s oldest biscuit and cookie companies, headquartered in Kolkata. Unlike others, it focuses on its consumer’s health and works with an aim to change the way people think, feel and behave about health and healthy living. It offers a range of power-packed cookies such as almond and milk cookies, whole wheat digestive cookies, multigrain cookies, oats cookies, and more.
Prominent Features of Britannia NutriChoice Cookies:
- These are diabetic-friendly cookies that are made with no added sugar and have a low Glycaemic Index
- Made with crunchy Almonds and zesty Oranges along with oats, this cookie is delicious yet healthy
- It is a perfect tea snack that has complex carbohydrates and is high in fibre for outstanding benefits
- Available in different sizes of packaging and has multiple flavours to help you make a better choice
- Easy availability
- 100% vegetarian
- Has goodness of milk
7. Chai Point
Chai Point is an Indian tea cafe and QSR chain founded in 2010 by Amuleek Bijral, focusing primarily on tea and tea-related products. It offers a variety of cookies such as filter coffee cookies, ginger turmeric cookies, multiseed cookies, and more that are made for a perfect chai experience. If you are eyeing a tasty, healthy snack to partner your tea with, Chai Point is the place for you.
Prominent Features of Chai Point Filter Coffee Cookies:
- These filter coffee cookies offered by Chai Point are delicious and nutritious at the same time
- Made of oats & high-protein seeds along with the essence of coffee and cinnamon for a delightful taste
- These protein-rich cookies are 100% vegan and have no refined flour and added preservatives
- Available in a range of flavours: ginger, multi speeds, gur, oatmeal, etc.
- Gluten-free cookies
- Premium quality ingredients
- Unique and satisfying taste
- Healthy snacking option
- A little expensive
8. RiteBite Max Protein
The RiteBite Max Protein cookies are offered by Naturell India Private Limited. It is a brand that offers a range of healthy food items like protein bars, nutrition bars, protein chips, etc. Along with this, you will also find healthy yet delicious cookie options like 7-grain breakfast cookies, chilli chocolate cookies, trail mix cookies, oats & raisins cookies, and more. If you are looking for a clean indulgence for satisfying your cravings while meeting your diet goals, RiteBite Max Protein cookies are an excellent choice.
Prominent Features of RiteBite Max Protein Cookies:
- It contains the goodness of nutrition-rich grains like Oats, Ragi, Quinoa, Corn, Wheat, Bengal gram and amaranth
- These cookies are good for health as they are free from all nasties like preservatives, GMO, or maida
- These soft and chewy cookies have the right amount of carbs, protein, fibre, and a whole lot of flavour
- Available in 7 different flavours to help you make a better selection according to your tastebuds
- Quality ingredients
- Different sizes of packaging
- Healthy snacking option
- Gluten-free snack
- These might not be crunchy in texture
9. Hey Grain
Hey Grain is a Chandigarh-based Indian cookie brand offering a range of delicious cookies like honey oatmeal cookies, seed and bran cookies, chocolate and oat cookies, chickpea cookies, tulsi, ginger, honey digestive cookies, and more. These cookies are made up of natural sugar, grains, and oils to provide maximum health benefits. Also, they are free from artificial flavours, preservatives, and trans fat to ensure healthy indulgence.
Prominent Features of Hey Grain Cookies:
- These cookies are made with mineral and fibre-rich Organic Ragi Flour, which makes them a wholesome delight
- They are stevia-sweetened cookies to ensure great taste without compromising your health
- Baked in no gluten environment, these organic cookies contain no maida and preservatives
- Available in a wide range of flavours with over ten options to choose from
- Fairly priced cookies
- Incredible packaging
- Sugar-free option
- Healthy snacking
- Rich in fibre and minerals
- Availbility might be an issue
Unibic is one of Australia’s major biscuit and cookie manufacturer companies. The brand entered the Indian market as Unibic Food India, which is a joint venture between serial entrepreneur Dhruv Deepak and Australian cookie maker Unibic. It offers a range of cookies such as choco-chip cookies, assorted cookies, oatmeal cookies, fruits & nuts cookies, and more. Here you will find rich and flavoursome cookies made with the highest quality ingredients to ensure safe indulgence.
Prominent Features of Unibic Choco Kiss Cookies:
- These choco-chip cookies by Unibic come loaded with chocolatey gems and choco chips
- The cookies have liquid chocolate cream filled inside that offers the feeling of absolute bliss
- The cookie is made with wire-cut technology that retains the softness while ensuing crunchy outer biscuit
- There are over 40+ cookie variants available that help to pick something for every member of the family
- Finest ingredients
- Easy availability
- Different packaging sizes
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Not all cookies variants are sugar-free
Ketofy is a brand by Wellversed that facilitates lifestyle change and helps in fixing the metabolism of the human body. It is India’s no. 1 keto brand that prepares ultra low carb, low glycemic diet cookies. It has a wide range of cookies to curb your cravings while catering to the nutrition needs of the body. If you are on a dietary regime and want a perfect snack to munch on, Ketofy cookies are a great choice.
Prominent Features of Ketofy Cookies:
- These 100% guilt-free cookies contain 0.9g of net carbs per serving, supporting weight management
- The cookies contain natural sweeteners that ensure the taste while helping in maintaining blood sugar levels
- They are high in protein, fibre, and healthy fats and contain no preservatives, artificial flavours, or taste enhancers
- Available in two different flavours: Coconut and Choco-Fudge in 200 and 400 grams of packaging
- 100% Natural
- Helps manage weight
- No bad aftertaste
- Rich flavour
- Quite expensive
12. Bisk Farm
Bisk Farm cookies come from the house of SAJ Foof Products Ltd., a subsidiary of the Aparna group of companies. The company is headquartered in Kolkata and is known for its cookies, delectable biscuits, and more. It offers a delicious range of cookies that are made of fine-grade ingredients and are available in different variants to cater to almost every palate. Its healthy, nutritious, wholesome and tasty cookies are definitely a must try.
Prominent Features of Bisk Farm Cookies:
- This pack of cookies offered by Bisk Farm is made up of wholesome chocolate and has an affluent taste
- These are naturally cholesterol-free and trans-fat-free cookies that contain no preservatives
- These Brisk Farm cookies are available in four different flavours to serve every tastebud
- These are affordable cookies made with an inventive recipe and are available in 75 grams of packaging
- 100% Natural
- Great packaging
- Melts in the mouth
- Tastes amazing
- Available in just one size of packaging
Dukes is a Hyderabad, Telangana-based Indian food-products company established in 1995. It is a subsidiary brand of Ravi Foods Pvt. Ltd and is highly known for its cookies, wafers, biscuits, and chocolates. Dukes offer a variety of cookies, such as premium assorted cookies, butter cookies, bourbon cream cookies, and more, which boast heavenly taste and texture, and are absolutely irresistible.
Prominent Features of Dukes Cookies:
- It is a pack of hand-crafted sweet butter cookies that tastes divine and melts in the mouth
- Comes in Duke’s signature tin pack that keeps the cookies fresh and crunchy for a long time
- There are four different flavours of cookies available in one pack to ensure something for everyone
- These cookies have a balanced crunchy, and soft texture that goes well with tea and coffee
- Mess-free packaging
- Reusable tin box
- Easy availability
- Wide range of options
- Value for money
- These cookies are not so healthy
14. Karachi Bakery
Karachi Bakery is a Hyderabad-based Indian cookies brand founded by Sri Khanchand Ramnani in 1953. It is one of the more popular cookie brands in India, known for its plum cakes, biscuits, and cookies. Karachi Bakery offers a variety of cookies such as coconut cookies, double choco-chip cookies, handmade fruit cookies, double delight badam cookies, and more. Its premium range of greatly appetising cookies is a perfect choice to satisfy your cravings.
Prominent Features of Karachi Bakery Coconut Cookies:
- These are traditional handmade cookies that are crunchy and have an appetising flavour of coconut
- 100% vegetarian cookies, they are made with high-quality ingredients to ensure safe consumption
- There are exclusive range of options to delight the senses of all age groups and people from different cultures
- Perfectly baked cookies
- Incredible crunch
- Multiple flavours available
- Nicely packed to stay fresh
- Availability might be an issue
Wheafree is a premium brand offering healthy food products. The brand brings you gluten-free cookies, biscuits, rusks, breakfast cereals, pasta, noodles, and more. It offers a variety of cookies such as jam cookies, almond cookies, pista coconut cookies, tutti-fruity cookies, and more, ensuring something for every tastebud. The wholesome blend of healthy and natural ingredients without compromising on taste, these cookies are ISO-22000 and FSSAI licensed.
Prominent Features of Wheafree Tutti Frutti Cookies:
- These are homemade cookies with the freshly baked aroma of Tutti and Frutti
- 100% dedicated gluten-free cookies with the goodness of high-quality ingredients
- These cookies are crunchy & crispy in texture and have a flavourful sweet taste to complement the tea
- Available in two different flavours: Chocolate and Tutti Frutti
- Six months shelf life
- Two different sizes
- Contains no GMO
- Rich, fruity taste
- Highly-priced cookies
Cookies are one of India’s most popular food snacks in India that are loved by all. They are perfect snacking and tea time goodies that come to the rescue and play a humongous role in making tea or milk time even more fun. While there are several cookie brands in India, we personally love nibbling on Cadbury, Open Secret, RiteBite Max Protein, and Unibic cookies because of their delectable flavours, easy availability, and perfectly baked, crunchy texture. However, you check out the entire list and let us know which one you like the most.
Mixed fruit and nuts Indian cookie are best in taste and deliciousness. However, most people have a personalised favourite cookie, depending on flavour preferences.
Cadbury, Britannia, and Parle are usually the best cookie brands. You can check out the blog for similar brands too.
Which is the No. 1 biscuit company in India?
Parle is the No 1 biscuit company in India in terms of overall sales. Britannia and Cadbury are close contenders for the title.
Parle is the top-selling cookie brand in India due to the success of its Parle-G glucose biscuits, which are loved across age groups.
Cookies are also called biscuits in India.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
CashKaro has a team of category-specific researchers who understand what makes a certain product better and test different products before adding them to the list. For the best cookies in India blog, we took into consideration taste, ingredients, flavours, packaging, price, availability, etc. We hope you find all the information you’re looking for here!