A food processor undoubtedly takes care of all cooking preparations. From chopping to blending and grinding to juicing, it can get your job done quickly so that you can spend all your time with your loved ones. Equipped with powerful motors, additional jars and attachments, this kitchen essential allows you to complete your food preparation tasks easily and quickly. If you are looking to bring home a food processor, you can consider buying any of these to chop, juice, grind, and mix without worrying much.
Our Top Recommendations
How Do We Choose the Best Food Processors for You?
We all want to enjoy exquisite dishes at home but dread the preparation that goes into it. A good food processor can bring down your cooking time by doing the most tedious jobs that include slicing, chopping, blending, etc. In India, you can get good quality food processors ranging from Rs 4,999 to Rs 14,999 or more. Here are some important factors we considered before making this list for you.
Power & Safety
When buying a food processor, you should never settle for less than 400 watts. Ideally, a 500–600-watt motor should be decent enough to handle your needs. Professional units feature up to 800 watts which means more than enough power. We also added products that have overload protectors to prevent any damage to the appliance.
Choose food processors with multiple functions to make full use of and experiment with your appliances to the fullest. Some major functions include grinding, slicing, chopping, grinding, grating, mincing, etc, to save time and cook your favourite meals with ease.
We added appliances that are designed using highly-durable materials such as plastic, polycarbonate, and stainless steel. All of these materials will work well in your kitchens.
List Of The Best Food Processors in India to Make Cooking Easy
Bajaj is a big name in the Indian electronics and home appliance industry. The brand is a part of the Bajaj Group, which was founded in 1926 by Jamnalala Bajaj and has its headquarters in Mumbai. The conglomerate has multiple brands, such as Bajaj Auto, Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Finserv, etc.
Prominent Features of the Bajaj Food Factory Food Processor:
- High-quality food processor designed with a strong polycarbonate body
- It comes with two stainless steel jars that can be used for grinding and making chutneys
- Also comes with a 1.5 l polycarbonate jar for shakes
- The sharp stainless steel blades chop, grind, and blend all the ingredients within seconds
- Runs on 600 Watts power and has an 18000 RPM motor
- Features 3 speed settings for full control
- Has a powerful motor
- The body has a sturdy build which makes it long-lasting
- The polycarbonate jar is unbreakable
- Might make a lot of noise while operating
Why We Picked the Bajaj Food Factory Food Processor?
This Bajaj food processor not only features a sturdy body but also delivers impeccable performance. It has a powerful 750-watt motor to give an astounding performance for all kinds of food processing. The high-quality leakproof jars enable spill-free grinding, juicing, mincing, and pureeing. All accessories that come with this mixer are dishwasher safe. It is an all-purpose mixer grinder that features a compact design, taking up minimal space for storage. Here you can also check the Types of Wet Grinders & best Hand Blenders for cooking.
Inalsa Easy Prep Food Processor
Inalsa is one of the most prominent home appliance brands in the world. It was founded in 1997 and has its headquarters in Spain. The brand is a subsidiary of Taurus Group and retails cooking appliances, food processors, toasters, vacuum cleaners, etc.
Prominent Features of the Inalsa Food Processor:
- Strong body designed using plastic that makes it durable and long-lasting
- Performs essential functions such as juicing, grinding, blending, doughing, slicing, shredding, etc
- Runs on 800-watt powers and has 2 different speed settings
- The bowl has a capacity of 1.4 litres
- 100% pure copper motor allows for powerful operation
- Functions without any noise
- Can be easily cleaned and maintained
- Very user-friendly
- Some might not like the overall quality
Why We Picked the Inalsa Food Processor?This highly efficient Inalsa food processor helps you chop, shred, slice, and emulsify the ingredients of your dish so that you can tantalise the taste buds of your loved ones. Its 1.4L large bowl helps you process large quantities of food simultaneously, helping you save on your time. It comes with a silent motor and is also easy to maintain. With swappable attachments that can be cleaned easily, this silent food processor is as easy to maintain as it is to process food. Its silent motor gives you a peaceful cooking experience.
WonderChef Nutri Blend Food Processor
Wonderchef is one of the most loved cookware brands in India, and for good reasons. Launched in 2009 by Sanjeev Kapoor and Ravi Saxena, the brand has garnered massive attention for its state-of-the-art product range. If you’re looking for a brand that makes premium cookware, go for Wonderchef!
Prominent Features of the Wonderchef Nutri Blend Complete Kitchen Machine:
- Made with solid plastic and stainless steel body
- The powerful motor can work at upto 22,000 RPM and grind the toughest ingredients within seconds
- The machine is very compact and comes with four different jars for grinding, blending, chopping, and cutting
- Stainless steel blades work with precision and make cooking much more hassle-free for you
- Very lightweight and compact machine
- Come with chef Sanjeev Kapoor’s cookbook
- Unbreakable jars
- The machine might stop working after a while
Why We Picked the Wonderchef Nutri Blend Complete Kitchen Machine?
WonderChef Nutriblend is a sleek food processor with multiple attachments to make your work easier. Equipped with a 400-Watt motor, it can be used to grind, make smoothies, blend, juice and chop. Unlike its bulky counterparts, this food processor can easily be stored in any compact place. Available in pretty white colour with a floral design, it can be a perfect add-on to your collection of kitchen appliances. This food processor allows you to perform multiple actions depending on your requirements.
Must Read: Best Egg Boilers Online
Butterfly Cresta Food Processor
Butterfly was founded in 1986 and is one of India’s most popular home and kitchenware companies. Widely known for its steelware, the brand has made it big in the home appliances and electronics market as well. The company has a huge customer base in India and has its headquarters in Chennai.
Prominent Features of the Butterfly Cresta Food Processor:
- Made with durable and shock-resistant ABS body
- Has a 750 watts power motor that works flawlessly
- Comes with three stainless steel jars and two polycarbonate jars that are unbreakable
- Four different speed settings allow you to control the machine easily
- Helps you grate, whisk, chop, knead, grate, blend, and juice ingredients easily
- Has an aesthetic design
- Strong and sharp blades
- FPPS technology allows you to control the speed and intensity easily
- Blades might be a little thin
Why We Picked the Butterfly Cresta Food Processor?
Butterfly Cresta food processor is your go-to kitchen appliance for varied needs. This appliance comes with three stainless steel jars for grating, slicing, chopping, kneading, and whisking. Besides, it features a transparent juicer jar with a pusher for extracting juice from fruits and vegetables. The body of this food processor is made with shock-proof ABS material and a 750-Watt powerful motor for efficient performance. It also features four-speed control for quick usage and perfect grinding.
Morphy Richards Food Processor
Morphy Richards is no doubt one of the most successful home electrical brands in the world. It was launched in 1936 and is owned by Glen Dimplex. The brand makes food processors, mixer grinders, geysers, toasters, sandwich-makers, OTGs, etc.
Prominent Features of the Morphy Richards Icon Superb Food Processor:
- Has a sturdy stainless steel and plastic body
- 11 different attachments allow you to perform multiple things such as chopping, doughing, blending, slicing, etc
- Comes with seven unique jars that are made using stainless steel and plastic
- Sharp stainless steel blades allow for precise results
- Runs on 1000 watts of power and has three-speed settings
- Looks and feels very premium
- Comes with multiple blades and jars
- You can customise slicing thickness
- Jar quality could have been better
- Might make some noise while operating
Why We Picked the Morphy Richards Icon Superb Food Processor?
One appliance that can perform 16 functions that’s what this Morphy Richards food process is known for. It has been made using Quadra Flow Technology which acts as a flow breaker, ensuring the ingredients are grounded or blended as perfectly as you want them to be. The powerful motor of Icon Superb enables you to perform the toughest of jobs effortlessly, including easy extraction of natural fruit juice from fruits such as oranges, sweet lime, and lemon. One can also knead aata (wheat) in this food processor to help cut down on time spent in the kitchen. It is a safe-to-use food process that helps avoid accidents by ensuring the food processor doesn’t start up on its own. It enables you to perform the toughest of jobs effortlessly.
Croma Food Processor
Croma is another leading contender in the Indian electronics and home appliance market. The brand was launched in 2006 and has its headquarters in Mumbai, India. It’s owned by Infiniti Retail and has a widely-growing customer base in India.
Prominent Features of the Croma Food Processor:
- Has a powerful motor that makes it convenient for you to chop, shred, slice, grind, and puree almost any food with utmost precision
- One of the main attractions of this food processor is that it can be used for various food preparation tasks
- It also features a pulse mode that provides you with an added advantage while you are in your preparation process
- Runs on 1000 watts of power and has 3 different speed settings
- A true value for money
- Easy to use
- Has non-slip feet
- Has high noise levels
Bosch Food Processor
Founded in 1886 by Robert Bosch, Bosch is one of the largest electronic companies worldwide. The German brand retails home appliances, electronics, and power tools. With headquarters in Gerlingen, Germany, the brand has a strong hold on the global market today.
Prominent Features of the Bosch Food Processor:
- This Bosch food processor is going to take care of your kneading, chopping, slicing, grating, whipping, and grinding needs
- It offers smart storage that lets you neatly store all the accessories without misplacing them
- With a powerful 800 W motor, you can use this appliance to carry out tough food processing applications with ease
- Comes with multiple speed settings that let you vary the processing power depending on the ingredients and the consistency required
- With this appliance, you can enjoy up to 50 different applications
- Very easy to clean
- Strong and sturdy jars
- BPA-free plastic
- Plastic quality might not be that good
Rico Multifunction Food Processor
Rico retails top-class home appliances in India and has a huge clientele here. The brand was founded in 1985 and has been growing more and more with each passing year. You can find kitchen appliances, heating appliances, and home appliances under this brand.
Prominent Features of the Rico Food Processor:
- Rico Food Processor is equipped with a 400-watt copper motor
- This all-in-one food processor can be used for kneading dough, juicing, chopping, shredding as well as slicing
- It features 2-speed settings to control the speed for each of the functions
- The food processor is made with sturdy ABS plastic
- Its bowl is made with strong polycarbonate material and can capacitate up to 800ml
- This food processor comes with blades made with high-grade steel for chopping and food-grade plastic for kneading dough
- Solid stainless-steel blades
- Easy to use and install
- Doesn’t make too much noise
- Might not be able to grind a large amount of ingredients
Usha Food Processor
Usha is one of the most reliable FMCD companies in India that retails sewing machines, food processors, home appliances, and power products. The brand was launched in 1935 and has its head office in Gurgaon.
Prominent Features of the Usha Food Processor:
- The body is designed using solid alloy steel and plastic
- Powerful copper motor allows for excellent performance
- Runs on 1000 watts power and has 2 speed settings
- Bowl Capacity – 3.5 l, Blender Jar Capacity – 1.8 l, Multipurpose Jar Capacity – 1.2 l, and Chutney Jar Capacity – 0.5 l
- Can be used to make doughs, shredding, slicing, chopping, blending, etc
- Comes with in-built storage
- Has a copper motor
- User-friendly appliance
- Plastic quality is not up to the mark
Philips Mixer Grinder
Established in 1891 by Gerard and Anton Philips, Philips is a popular choice amongst Indians today. The brand manufactures electronics, home appliances, kitchen appliances, and audio products that are prominent across the globe.
Prominent Features of the Philips Mixer Grinder:
- Designed using a strong and durable ABS plastic body
- Has a powerful 750 watt motor that blends and grinds the hardest ingredients quickly
- Comes with four different jars that are leak-proof and sturdy
- Helps you with slicing, shredding, mixing, grinding, chopping, grating, etc
- Stainless steel blades chop, slice, and grind precisely
- Multiple speed settings
- Has a compact design
- The jars are super sturdy and strong
- Might emit some burning smell in the first few uses, but that will vanish after a while
Food processors can lessen your cooking time and allow you to experiment with different cuisines easily. In this article, we have listed the best food processors in India based on their motor, RPM, built, and functions. While we really love using the food processors from Bajaj, Inalsa, and Wonderchef, let us know which one you love the most.
Which food processor brand is the best in India?
Philips, Bajaj, Morphy Richards, Inalsa, and Wonderchef have some of the best food processors in India.
What is the price of food processors in India?
A good quality food processor can range from anywhere between Rs 4,999 to Rs 15,999 and more, depending on your budget and need.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of category-specific researchers who study and test several products before creating these lists. For the food processor blog, we considered factors such as motor, built quality, and versatility to create a truly useful list for you. Since our goal is to make online shopping hassle-free for you, you will never find a shady product here.
You May Also Like: Best Hand Blenders