All our essential home and office appliances run on electricity and life come to a standstill whenever there’s a power cut. Life without electricity? Yikes! But hey, no more! All you need is one of the best inverters for home use to help you tackle power cuts like a pro.
The right inverter can help us keep going during these power cuts. An inverter not only provides uninterrupted power to our home but also takes care of the battery it is connected to. To choose the right inverter for yourself, you need to know your power requirement and choose the one which has an appropriate VA rating. This list gives you the most popular models from trusted brands to make it easier for you to choose one.
Our Inverter Choosing Methodology
The average cost of a good inverter in India can range from Rs 4,500 to Rs 15,000, giving you faster charging and other advanced features as you go up that budget.
You can also find them at lower price points but the load capacity will be less. Here we have added some of the best inverters with advanced technologies like the sine wave, LED display, auto smart protection, fast charging, and more.
Almost all the inverters listed here are having at least 4/5 ratings on Amazon which indicates its user satisfaction. These inverters can easily handle the electricity load of most houses.
Top 12 Inverters for Home to Get Instant Power
Skip to Content
- 1. Luminous Zelio+ Inverter for Home
- 2. Microtek UPS 24A Home Inverter
- 3. Luminous Zolt 1100 Home Inverter
- 4. Luminous Eco Watt Inverter for Home
- 5. V-Guard Prime 1150 Pure Sine Wave Home Inverter
- 6. Microtek EB 900 Home Inverter
- 7. Zebronics Portable Home Inverter
- 8. Livguard Inverter with smart AI
- 9. Genus Challenger 1100
- 10. EXIDE Pure sine Wave Inverter Star 850va
- 11. Microtek UPS SEBz Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 12. Luminous Hkva 2 Kva Sine Cruze Wave UPS Inverter
- Best Inverters in India – Price List
1. Luminous Zelio+ Inverter for Home
The Luminous Zelio+ inverter has a capacity of 900 VA and a max bulb load of 756W which means that it can run 3 CFLs, 3 tube lights, 3 fans, 1 television and 1 fridge simultaneously.
Notable features of the Luminous Zelio+ Inverter for Home
- It is equipped with an LED display that shows power backup and charging time in hours and minutes.
- It offers fast charging and offers protection against deep discharge, overload, and short circuits.
- It has noiseless operation with the help of low harmonic distortion so you can carry on with your life without any disturbance.
- Noiseless operations
- Overload protection
- Protection against short-circuit
- Automatic temperature control
2. Microtek UPS 24A Home Inverter
Microtek UPS 24A is a pure sine wave inverter that gives a noiseless operation and comes with Intelli Battery Gravity Management Technology which helps in providing longer backups and battery life.
Notable features of the Microtek UPS 24A Home Inverter
- It has a capacity of 950 VA and offers an output of 760W which is more than enough to run many home appliances.
- This inverter comes with a big transformer that performs better and charges the battery even if the voltage is low.
- Charges the battery even in low voltage
- Noiseless performance
- Hybrid pure sine wave inverter
3. Luminous Zolt 1100 Home Inverter
Luminious Zolt is an intelligent home UPS that comes with a 32-bit DSP processor that learns and optimizes backup and battery charging based on load supply and requirements.
Notable Features of the Luminous Zolt 1100 Home Inverter
- It has a capacity of 900 VA, power output of 756W and comes with a bypass switch.
- The inverter provides direct power supply from mains in case the system develops a fault.
- This inverter has a battery display that provides various essential information such as backup time, charging time, battery water level etc.
- Supports wide range of batteries (Flat Plate, Tubular & VRLA)
- Safety Alarm to warn in case of short circuit
- Noiseless operation
4. Luminous Eco Watt Inverter for Home
The Luminous Eco Watt Square Wave inverter is a highly efficient UPS system that comes with state-of-the-art features such as advanced PCB programming, microprocessor and FSW transformer. These features make it a great energy-efficient and best inverter for your home. It is one of the best Indian inverters available in Indian markets.
Notable Features of the Luminous Eco Watt Inverter for Home
- It consumes less power as compared to other inverters.
- This inverter also comes with an in-built intelligent thermal management system that shuts down the inverter as soon as it senses any form of overheating.
- It comes with two operational modes, Eco and UPS, that help it function in the most optimized manner.
- Supports wide range of batteries (Flat Plate, Tubular & VRLA)
- Can handle additional load
- Auto-switch off to avoid overheating
5. V-Guard Prime 1150 Pure Sine Wave Home Inverter
The V-Guard Prime 1150 is a pure sine wave inverter that is ideal for running sophisticated electronic equipment.
Notable Features of the V-Guard Prime 1150 Pure Sine Wave Home Inverter
- It offers a high-performance selection switch which changes the power output from the inverter so you can run appliances with extended backup.
- This inverter features a battery gravity builder that keeps the battery safe and ensures longer power backup.
- It has a special feature that gives timely reminders to top-up water in the battery so that your battery never runs dry, thus enhancing its performance and ensuring a longer battery life.
- Can easily change the power output from the inverter
- Can run almost every home appliance, including LED TVs
- Mute buzzer option
6. Microtek EB 900 Home Inverter
Microtek EB 900 is a sine wave inverter and offers a capacity of 800 VA and a power output of 672W which makes it a good choice for most homes. It is one of the best inverters for homes when you want to cut down on electricity bills.
Notable Features of the Microtek EB 900 Home Inverter
- It comes equipped with a digital display and voltage range selection switch.
- It has a voltage range of 100 – 300 V which means it can operate efficiently in low as well as high voltage.
- This inverter works on the energy efficiency of more than 84%
- Overload protection
- Intelligent control design
- Battery health monitoring
7. Zebronics Portable Home Inverter
This Zebronics CFL UPS is here to ensure that your small stall, food truck, or home receives a steady power supply, for you to go about your tasks without any interruptions. A versatile home inverter, it also features a CFL bulb holder on its outer body, because navigating in the dark isn’t something one wants to do, right?
Notable Features of the Zebronics Portable Home Inverter
- It sports a portable design that enables you to easily move it to different locations with ease.
- It has 3 two-pin DC sockets that can be used to charge your essentials so that your devices can be powered up during power cuts.
- It has an additional CFL bulb holder that makes it significantly different from others.
- Ideal for long power cuts
- Low battery indicator
- Overload protection
8. Livguard Inverter with smart AI
Livguard is an energy supplies company with a major presence in the Indian energy solution market. The brand introduces a new level of smart energy products for inverter batteries, vehicle batteries, inverters and residential solar solutions, and stabilizers.
Notable features of the Livguard Inverter with smart AI
- Artificial Intelligence charging feature
- Smart technology that assesses battery condition
- Prevents overcharging and optimises battery life with AI
- 800VA rating
- It has a modern LED display which indicates overload, overcharging, short circuit, and more.
- Fault detection for overload, overcharging, and short circuit.
9. Genus Challenger 1100
Genus challenger is a Modern Home Inverter. It features a dual multi-information DSP display. Genus Smart ASIC (Auto Sense Intelligent Control) System Optimizer Charging Pattern for Long Battery Life. It is the finest in class for equipment protection and uninterrupted work.
Notable features of the Genus Challenger 1100
- It can be connected with Solar PV panels, electricity grid, or fuel based generators.
- Intelligent DSP control circuit that makes it safe to run heavy equipments.
- Turbo charging option, that helps the battery rechrge very fast.
- It causes no noise or pollution.
- Supplies grid-matching power output with Affluent DSP-based Technology.
- Sure Sine Wave Technology to safeguard your expensive gadgets.
- Charging at Low Voltage To guarantee that your backup is ready even in the worst-case scenario.
10. EXIDE Pure sine Wave Inverter Star 850va
The Exide inverter’s innovative microcontroller-based pure sine wave (Wave Shape) technology ensures steady power output. The inverter is intended to accommodate a broad range of volts for battery charging (90V-300V AC), making it appropriate for places with fluctuating grid power. Its user-friendly Led screen makes it a true inverter powerhouse.
Notable features of the EXIDE Pure sine Wave Inverter Star 850va
- Advance Microcontroller Based
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- Wide Range of Input Voltage for Battery Charging
- Wave Shape Suitable for Low Voltage Operation
- Dual Stage of Charging
- LED Display for User Interface
- Auto Smart Protections
11. Microtek UPS SEBz Pure Sine Wave Inverter
The MICROTEK UPS SEBz Series is a micro Controller architecture based external battery UPS system. It has a lot of user-friendly capabilities. It features a Voltage Range Select Switch and can function in the Standard Voltage Range of 100V-300V and the Restricted Voltage Range of 180V-260V. The UPS SEBz Series Models are built on Intelli Pure Sinewave Innovative technology, which offers safe, noiseless, and efficient performance as well as longer backup times.
Notable features of the Microtek UPS SEBz Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Led display indications
- Micro controller based intelligent control design.
- Smart overload sense and short circuit protection
- Multi-stage battery charger
- Battery state monitoring
- Mains input voltage range slide selection switch
12. Luminous Hkva 2 Kva Sine Cruze Wave UPS Inverter
The Luminous Hkva 2 Kva Sine Cruze Wave UPS Inverter is a complete power backup system that is appropriate for all types of commercial businesses and provides extra protection to sensitive appliances. Luminous inverters have a price advantage over power generators.
Notable features of the Luminous Hkva 2 Kva Sine Cruze Wave UPS Inverter
- Pure sine Wave Technology
- It has intelligent 32 bit DSP Processor
- AC MCB input to provide protection
- Auto over-load handling capacity
- MCB for protection from Input main
- Bypass switch for supplying output directly from grid in case of Home UPS fault
- Intelligent battery charging mechanism with adaptive battery charging control technology
- Superior performance during long and frequent power cuts and minimum maintenance
- Highly efficient and ideal for heavy duty application with excellent overcharge tolerance
Best Inverters in India – Price List
|Luminous Zelio+ Inverter for Home||Rs 6,199|
|Microtek UPS 24A Home Inverter||Rs 5,199|
|Luminous Zolt 1100 Home Inverter||Rs 5,999|
|Luminous Eco Watt Inverter for Home||Rs 4,820|
|V-Guard Prime 1150 Pure Sine Wave Home Inverter||Rs 5,798|
|Microtek EB 900 Home Inverter||Rs 4,234|
|Zebronics Portable Home Inverter||Rs 2,449|
|Livguard Inverter with smart AI||Rs 4,932|
|Genus Challenger 1100||Rs 4,955|
|EXIDE Pure sine Wave Invertor Star 850va||Rs 6,099|
|Microtek UPS SEBz Pure Sine Wave Inverter||Rs 6,290|
|Luminous Hkva 2 Kva Sine Cruze Wave UPS Inverter||Rs 14,425|
Which is the best inverter brand in India?
Luminous, Livguard, Microtek are some of the best inverter brands in India.
What is the best inverter to buy for your home?
You can buy the best inverter for your home according to your requirements.
Which inverter is best V-Guard or luminous?
Both V-Guard and luminous inverters are best-in-class.
Which are the best battery for the inverter?
Exide, luminous, Microtek, Amaron are some of the best batteries for inverters.