Kitchen tongs are one of the most common utensils. They make flipping, tossing, slicing, and serving so much more convenient. The best kitchen tongs have a sturdy build with great utility-driven features that make cooking more comfortable and hassle-free.
They come in handy to sauté vegetables, flip tikkas and kebabs on the barbecue, pick cakes, serve food, and even flip flatbreads. If you’re looking for a pair of durable kitchen tongs, here are some options for the best kitchen tongs in India.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Femora Silicone Premium Food Tong||Check Prices|
|Sms Homeware Utility Tong for Kitchen||Check Prices|
|Dynore Stainless Steel Tong||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Kitchen Tongs for You?
Tongs act as an additional pair of strong hands in the kitchen. In India, a good quality kitchen tong costs anywhere between Rs 160 to Rs 340. Before you jump into our recommendations of the best kitchen tongs available in India, we suggest you go through the factors that helped us decide on the best products for you.
When buying kitchen tongs, the first thing you should look into is the type of tong you need. Flat tongs are perfect for heavier dishes like burgers and steaks. This is because they have a broad base for the most support. Some will have edges with texture for more grip. If you want to use your tongs for grilling, choose a kind with extra-long handles to keep your hands away from the flames.
The next thing you should look into while buying a tong is the material. Tongs with bases made of stainless steel or aluminium are durable and simple to clean. However, tongs with silicone tips are amazing as well. High temperatures are easily handled by silicone, which also offers more grip and is kind to the cookware.
A tong lock is useful for keeping the tool securely in the pan or on the counter while in use, as well as for storing it in a crowded kitchen drawer. We recommend that you consider using tongs with a strong base and no gaps. This will prevent your food from sliding through when cooking or serving tiny items.
List of 11 Best Kitchen Tongs in India
On this page:
- 1. Femora Silicone Premium Food Tong
- 2. Sms Homeware Utility Tong for Kitchen
- 3. Dynore Stainless Steel Tong
- 4. Clazkit Kitchen Tong
- 5. Baskety German Stainless Steel Cooking Tong
- 6. KitchenFest Food Tong
- 7. MARC Stainless Steel Tong
- 8. FiABLE Premium Steel and Silicone Food Tong
- 9. P-Plus International Silicone Cooking Tongs
- 10. Catchex Bamboo Tong
- 11. Bagonia Silicone Cooking Tong
- Are metal or silicone tongs better?
- What are the three types of tongs?
- Are silicone tongs safe?
- Why do chefs use tongs?
- What should I look for in kitchen tongs?
1. Femora Silicone Premium Food Tong
These kitchen tongs feature a stainless-steel body and are equipped with a comfortable silicone grip. They feature silicone ends to ensure scratch-free pans. Thanks to their BPA-free material, these cooking tongs do not absorb stains and odour at all.
Prominent Features of the Femora Silicone Premium Food Tong:
- Safe for coated and non-stick cookware since it is free from BPA and FDA approved
- The Femora Food Tong is easy to clean since you can easily wash them in a dishwasher
- Femora Tong is made from durable silicone material and will not crack, bend, or melt
- Heat resistant
- Non-stick friendly
- Dishwasher safe
Why We Picked the Femora Silicone Premium Food Tong?
You can use the healthiest kitchenware for cooking and serving with the Femora Silicone Premium Food Tong. The tong is made of soft silicone and will not damage your pricey pans or nonstick cookware.
2. Sms Homeware Utility Tong for Kitchen
These kitchen tongs by Sms are made with stainless steel and are absolutely free of BPA. Thanks to the elongated surface, these tongs ensure that your hands stay away from oil splutters and direct heat while cooking.
Moreover, if you are looking for a perfect chopper, then do consider reading our blog, where we have listed some of the best vegetable chopper brands in India.
Prominent Features of the Sms Homeware Utility Tong for Kitchen:
- Fry, toss, or grill the food using these tongs without worrying about getting injured
- The Sms Homeware Utility Tong for the kitchen comes with vinyl-coated grips in pretty colours
- Your thumb can be in the ideal position to direct the cooking tongs where they need to go because of the presence of a thumb rest
- Made from durable stainless steel
- Comes in a variety of colours
- Includes a thumb rest for proper grip
- Free from BPA
Why We Picked the Sms Homeware Utility Tong for Kitchen?
To flip hot or cold food easily while protecting your hands from oil spatter and flames, use these cooking tongs from Sms. These kitchen tongs are composed of sturdy, food-grade stainless steel. The vinyl coating on the handle provides a secure grip.
3. Dynore Stainless Steel Tong
These tongs by Dynore are one of the best kitchen tongs available in India. They are made with premium-quality stainless steel. With a length of 8.6 inches, they are ideal for being used from a distance. The ends of these steel tongs feature grooves and a unique grip that helps grab big chunks of food and serve it without spilling. The tongs come with a shiny mirror finish.
Prominent Features of the Dynore Stainless Steel Tong:
- These tongs are made of extra thick stainless steel, which is corrosive-resistant, odour-resistant, and sturdy
- When you are preparing the meal, the food tongs won’t melt or flake into the food because they are heat resistant to high temperatures, giving you years of service
- The ergonomic handle’s grip is comfortable, the spring action easily rebounds, and it has a long lifespan
- Proper grip
- Heat and corrosion resistant
- Easy to clean and use
Why We Picked the Dynore Stainless Steel Tong?
For serving dishes like cakes, this tong from Dynore is the perfect product. The long teeth make it simple to pick up dishes while serving and also help to prevent spills. The long, sturdy handle of the metal barbecue tongs is ideal for handling grabbing tasks for hours without tiring your hands.
4. Clazkit Kitchen Tong
Made from sturdy stainless steel, these kitchen tongs from Clazkit are durable. They work well in high heat conditions, so you can host those BBQ nights you’ve been wanting to. Made from 100% food-grade and BPA-free materials, these cooking tongs are the best option if you want to purchase safe kitchen tongs in India.
Prominent Features of the Clazkit Kitchen Tong:
- For enhanced comfort and slip resistance, ergonomically designed grips with vinyl coating are available
- The finest grip and control are provided by these kitchen tongs from Clazkit with silicone tips
- Food may be handled safely without the worry of them bending, breaking, or rusting
- Crafted with sturdy, rigid stainless steel frames and superior silicone
- Dishwasher safe
- Heat and rust resistant
Why We Picked the Clazkit Kitchen Tong?
The Clazkit Kitchen Tong is made from stainless steel and includes vinyl-coated tips. Additionally, the flexible silicone tips are non-stick and will not scratch or harm your pricey cookware or grill grates.
5. Baskety German Stainless Steel Cooking Tong
These kitchen tongs from Baskety are the best option if you want easy-to-use tongs for your kitchen. They have a loop at the back that makes storing them easy. The silicone tip is curved and provides a good grip for your food to be served without any mess. Thanks to its long and heat-resistant body, this tong protects you from burns in the kitchen.
Prominent Features of the Baskety German Stainless Steel Cooking Tong:
- When you grab the handle, the design pattern better shields your hands from being cut by the edge
- The silicone-cushioned handle provides a comfortable thumb rest and promotes a strong grip and control
- Additionally, the silicone tong tip is less likely to damage the pan and is heat resistant
- Easy to use and is safe
- FDA-approved and BPA free
- Hygienic and suitable for non-stick cookware
Why We Picked the Baskety German Stainless Steel Cooking Tong?
The Baskety German Stainless Steel Cooking Tong will last for years with proper care. The heads are coated in soft, flexible silicone, so there are no more scratches. They are firm enough to flip easily. Additionally, the silicone tips are very soft, heat resistant, and won’t harm nonstick cookware.
6. KitchenFest Food Tong
Get complete assurance of safety with the best kitchen tongs by KitchenFest. Made from stainless steel, these tongs will not rust and thus last very long. They are heat resistant, so your hands won’t get hot while cooking your food. Since it is stronger than regular tongs and large enough, it can be used to hold roti, papad, as well as fish, steak, and meat while being grilled.
Prominent Features of the KitchenFest Food Tong:
- Features a smooth edge to prevent cutting your hand or scratching the surface of the pan
- Reduces greasiness and improves the nutritional value of meals by draining extra fat back into the pan
- To prevent hands from being burned, the handle may be twisted and is simple to clip
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Multifunctional and versatile
- Ergonomic handle for secure grip
7. MARC Stainless Steel Tong
Perfect for barbecue enthusiasts, these kitchen tongs are made with high-quality stainless steel, making them one of the best kitchen tongs on the market. They feature vinyl-coated tips for maximum protection, are FDA-approved, and are free of BPA, making them safe to be used for cooking and tossing. They measure 9.5 inches in length, which is sufficient to protect the user from sudden oil splutters, burns, and heat.
Prominent Features of the MARC Stainless Steel Tong:
- The MARC Tong 100% food-grade stainless steel, food-grade authorised, rust-resistant, and lightweight
- The metal tong from MARC can withstand very high temperatures
- The cooking tongs have unrivalled strength and superior construction thanks to their use of thick, corrosion-resistant stainless steel material
- Keeps hands protected
- Strong and stable
- Simple to wash and maintain
8. FiABLE Premium Steel and Silicone Food Tong
The FiABLE Togs are multipurpose tongs that may be used for both cooking and serving. The tongs are dependable and heat-resistant. Therefore, they can handle all of your demands, whether you’re grilling delicious steak or seafood or presenting salad, pasta, or sweets.
Prominent Features of the FiABLE Premium Steel and Silicone Food Tong:
- The FiABLE tongs feature silicone tips that are strong and anti-corrosive
- The tongs are ideal for a variety of tasks, including grilling corn, presenting salad, slicing roast meat, and turning and scooping up hot food
- Food cannot get stuck in the joints of the FiABLE tong because of the seamless one-piece design
- Ring pull technology for easy storage
- Non-slip, food-grade silicone grip
- Scalloped form for firm grasp and sensitive handling
9. P-Plus International Silicone Cooking Tongs
The silicone-tipped cooking tongs from P-Plus International are suitable for all of your meal preparation and serving needs. These strong stainless steel tongs with big scalloped heads are an absolute necessity in each kitchen. Without letting go of your hold or causing the tongs to bow or bend, turn anything from a slab of ribs to a few bacon strips.
Prominent Features of the P-Plus International Silicone Cooking Tongs:
- Ergonomic silicone grips with slip resistance are present for increased comfort, so you never have to worry about burning your finger
- The silicone-tipped tongs are non-stick friendly to save your pricey pots and pans
- At high temperatures, the cooking tongs will not melt or emit any dangerous materials
- Non-stick surface
- Durable and heat-resistant
- Easy to clean and store
10. Catchex Bamboo Tong
The Catchex Bamboo Tongs are ideal for carrying and preparing light foods. Use them to remove bread from the toaster while protecting your fingertips from the heat. The tongs are ideal for serving spaghetti and salad as well. To prevent scratching your skin, Catchex smooths off every surface of the toast tongs and covers them with cooking oil.
Prominent Features of the Catchex Bamboo Tong:
- These tweezer tongs are constructed of environmentally friendly bamboo that is BPA-free and non-toxic
- The Catchex Bamboo Tweezer Tongs are the ideal kitchen accessory since they are thin enough to slip into the holder with ease
- The tongs are excellent for serving little food items at gatherings or even functioning as a chopstick alternative
- Made from natural bamboo material
- Non-toxic and BPA free
- Easy to use and lightweight
11. Bagonia Silicone Cooking Tong
You can use Bagonia Tongs with pots, pans, griddles, woks, and other cooking implements. The tongs can pick up and flip anything since they are comprised of silicone and stainless steel. They are not going to harm delicate surfaces and can withstand heat. The tongs include scalloped heads, a non-slip grip, and plush thumb rests. Put the tongs in the dishwasher for quick cleaning when you’re done cooking, then lock and hang them using the handy tab.
Prominent Features of the Bagonia Silicone Cooking Tongs:
- The silicone-coated scalloped steel heads have strong, angled tips that provide incredible grip and control
- The ring pull lock makes storage simple, and the handles offer comfortable, ergonomic grips
- Top-notch brushed stainless steel and silicone are used in the construction of the Bagonia Silicone Cooking Tongs
- Durable construction
- Non-stick and hygienic
- Maybe heavy for some
You may use tongs to serve salads, flip meat on the grill, and even get to those nooks and crannies in your cupboard. Based on our research, the Femora Silicone Premium Food Tong, Sms Homeware Utility Tong for Kitchen, and Dynore Stainless Steel Tong are our top picks for the best kitchen tongs available in India. While making our recommendations, we also took into consideration factors like the type of tong, material, and other features. Let us know which one worked out the best for you!
In addition to this, we would also like you to check our latest blog, where we have mentioned top kitchen knives for home use. Do check it out and let us know if you find it helpful.
Are metal or silicone tongs better?
Metal is heat resistant, but all-metal tongs are rigid and risk scratching nonstick cookware. While suitable for nonstick surfaces, tongs with silicone or nylon tips may not be able to withstand very high heat. There is a market for wooden tongs as well. It all depends on how you use the tongs, as no substance is inherently bad.
What are the three types of tongs?
Three popular styles of serving tongs are buffet, salad, and scissor-style. The tips of buffet tongs are often triangular or scalloped, making it simpler to pick up and serve various items.
Are silicone tongs safe?
Yes, silicone tongs are safe. This material cooks without emitting any smells or poisonous gases and has a melting point greater than plastic. Additionally, it is chemically stable at high and low temperatures. Therefore, it won’t leach materials into your food.
Why do chefs use tongs?
Tongs are necessary kitchenware that chefs use. Most meals can be gripped, lifted, flipped, jostled, and moved using tongs. They may also be helpful for lifting kitchenware and other hot items. Many typical culinary activities, from little ones like flipping shrimp to major ones like taking a roast out of the oven, become considerably simpler with a decent set of tongs.
What should I look for in kitchen tongs?
A culinary tong should be constructed from high-quality material and be easy to use. Additionally, it can have a pull-tab locking mechanism and plastic-tipped heads for a great cooking experience.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. To create a list of products you can trust, we evaluate various products and compare them based on a variety of factors. The best tongs in India cost anywhere between Rs 160 to Rs 240. Therefore, get one which is suitable to your budget. to We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.