Accompany your breakfast with perfectly crispy toasts by using these pop-up toasters. Pop up toasters are convenient to use and help you quickly prepare breakfast on busy mornings. They are an essential kitchen appliance to make delicious bread toasts or defrost frozen food within a few minutes. The toasters, unlike grills, relieve the user from the hassles of burning fingers or cleaning hot plates with every use. Most toasters come with two-slice slots, while some advanced models have four.
How We Tested The Best Pop Up Toasters?
We’ve compiled a list of the best pop up toasters. One can cost between Rs 1500 to Rs 3500 rupees depending on the brand and quality. You can also get them for a cheaper price, but the quality will be inadequate. Many factors were considered while selecting the best pop up toaster, including the buttons, indicator, safety features, high lift lever, electricity consumption, cord size, material quality, and so on. On Amazon, all of the products featured here have a 4/5 rating. User reviews were also very helpful in deciding on the best pop up toaster. The price of pop up toasters depends upon the features and the number of bread slots they have. So, if you are looking for the best pop up toaster anywhere in the low to high price range, check out our top picks below. Also, here you can check: Best Jam for Breakfast & Sandwich Makers in India.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Bajaj ATX 4 Pop Up Toaster||Check Prices|
|Philips 830-Watt Pop Up Toaster||Check Prices|
|Morphy Richards AT-201 Pop Up Toaster||Check Prices|
List of 11 Best Pop-Up Toasters in India
On this page:
- 1. Bajaj ATX 4 Pop Up Toaster
- 2. Philips 830-Watt Pop Up Toaster
- 3. Morphy Richards AT-201 Pop Up Toaster
- 4. Pigeon by Stovekraft Pop Up Toaster
- 5. Cello Pop Up Toaster
- 6. Usha 3720 Pop Up Toaster
- 7. American Micronic Stainless Steel Pop Up Toaster
- 8. Havells Pop Up Toaster
- 9. V-Guard Pop Up Toaster
- 10. Haden Pop Up Toaster
- 11. iBELL Pop Up Toaster
- Is pop-up toaster good?
- Which brand is best for bread toaster?
- What is the use of pop-up toaster?
- What is the most reliable toaster?
1. Bajaj ATX 4 Pop Up Toaster
Bajaj Electricals Ltd. is a consumer electronics company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a division of the Bajaj Group. The company’s market capitalization is Rs. 14,078 crores, and it is listed on the Indian stock exchange.
- It has two-slice slots and comes with six adjustable browning settings to toast the bread the way you want.
- Its cool-touch body keeps your fingers safe from burning accidentally and is a good option even for kids to operate.
- The toaster has a reheat function that allows you to heat already prepared bread toasts or sandwiches quickly.
- It has a stop button that lets you cancel the heating process mid-way to prevent excess browning.
- Comes with a removable tray in place to clean the breadcrumbs that ensures no mess.
- It has non-stick plates for mess-free toasting and a cord storage space that keeps the cord in place.
- Build quality is not the best
- Electricity power cable is short
2. Philips 830-Watt Pop Up Toaster
Philips is a Dutch multinational business based in Eindhoven. It was one of the world’s largest electronics companies when it was created in 1891. Philips began operations in India in 1930, with the establishment of the Philips Electrical Co. (India) Pvt. Ltd. in Kolkata as a commercial business for imported Philips bulbs. It offers a wide range of electronic products.
- The Philips toaster is just what you need for all your toasting needs.
- This toaster has an integrated rack for buns, rolls, and pastries and toasts more than just bread.
- It comes with eight heating settings, so you can crisp up your bread pieces how you like them.
- The toaster has a cancel button that can stop toasting at any time.
- Its auto shut-off functionality prevents overheating and makes the bread pop out to protect your hands from getting burnt.
- The ejection mechanism is not good enough
- Outer plastic can heat up
3. Morphy Richards AT-201 Pop Up Toaster
Morphy Richards is a British manufacturer of electrical appliances situated in Swinton, South Yorkshire, England. Morphy Richards is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group, a major global manufacturer of home appliances and electric heating with a substantial presence in a number of countries.
- Morphy Richards AT-201 is a 2-slice pop-up toaster that lets you prepare crispy bread toasts with seven adjustable browning settings.
- You can heat them to get the desired golden or dark brown colour.
- It has a high lift lever to get smaller pieces of bread out quickly and safely.
- The toaster has a cool touch body that lets you touch the appliance even when it is hot, keeping your hands safe from accidental burns.
- It has a stop button to cancel the toasting process mid-way to prevent overheating the bread.
- This toaster uses 650-Watt power and hardly makes a difference to your electricity bill.
- Average quality of the outer material
4. Pigeon by Stovekraft Pop Up Toaster
Pigeon brand comes from the house of Stovekraft Limited. It is one of India’s leading cooking appliances manufacturers and offers a wide range of kitchen appliances.
- It is a 700-Watt powerful machine that transforms plain bread slices into crispy and crunchy toasts.
- It comes with six-level browning controls to perfectly toast bread for your breakfast.
- You can also cancel the heating process by pressing the button right next to the browning control knob.
- The toaster has a cord winder at the base, so you don’t have a long cord hampering while you use the toaster.
- It also has a slide-out crumb tray to clean after preparing bread toasts.
- This toaster has an auto pop-up feature that pops the bread out once toasted at the required setting.
- Knob is prone to damage
- It consumes more electricity than most other options
5. Cello Pop Up Toaster
Cello is an Indian brand that manufactures and sells a wide range of home appliances, plastic and steel houseware, glassware, air coolers, furniture, and cleaning products.
- Cello pop-up toaster comes with two-slice slots and features seven heating modes along with some additional toasting functions.
- It comes with a stop function that allows you to cancel the toasting process at any time.
- It ejects the bread slices from the toaster automatically.
- The removable tray makes it easy to clean the breadcrumbs from the toaster.
- It has non-slip feet and cord storage; the toaster stays in place and gives a tidy look.
- This is made from stainless steel and will last for a long time if used optimally.
- The middle coil heats slowly
- The cord is very small
- Made for only small slices
6. Usha 3720 Pop Up Toaster
Usha is a well-known sewing machine and fan company. It was founded in 1889 as part of the Shriram Group. Usha’s home appliances portfolio was introduced in 1984, and it has since become one of India’s most popular home appliance brands.
- It has seven heat settings to control bread browning and a higher lift option for smaller bread sizes.
- The shock-proof and cool-touch body ensure safety, while the cord winder makes storage easier.
- In addition to this, its six-ampere plug provides added protection to the user.
- This pop-up toaster by Usha is suitable for small families and bachelors who love to munch on crispy bread.
- The 700-Watt pop-up toaster comes in a lovely blue colour and has a mid-cycle cancel function for the user’s convenience.
- You can even remove the crumb tray from beneath to clean it.
- Non-uniform heating complaints
7. American Micronic Stainless Steel Pop Up Toaster
American Micronic is a brand of electrical appliances that provide high-quality home solutions at an affordable price. The company manufactures and sells a variety of fashionable and technologically advanced products.
- American Micronic’s 4-slice toaster is perfect for larger families who prefer to eat breakfast and snack together.
- This 1600-watt pop-up toaster has a shimmering stainless-steel body and occupies less space in kitchens.
- Its insulated body ensures the safety of the user as it remains cool even after prolonged use.
- With this toaster, you can toast, defrost frozen food, and even reheat pre-toasted food.
- It has seven browning settings that can be changed as per user preferences.
- The toaster also has an auto-shut feature that kick-starts if the bread gets jammed inside.
- The side is warped
- There is a gap between coil and toaster
- The outer surface gets heated
8. Havells Pop Up Toaster
Havells is a Noida-based Indian electronic equipment company. Qimat Rai Gupta started it in 1958. It is a Fast Moving Electrical Goods (FMEG) firm with a strong presence in over 60 countries. The company has a huge portfolio of electronic products that are suitable for use in the home, kitchen, domestic, commercial, and industrial settings. Havells India is the owner of several brands, including Lloyd, Havells, Crabtree, Reo, Standard Electric, and Promptech. It is a stock exchange-listed company with a market capitalization of Rs. 83,233 crores.
- This Havells toaster has 7 heat settings and a high raise lever to assist you to retrieve the toasts once they’re done.
- It has two slots that let you place two slices at the same time.
- This toaster that will assist you in making bread toasts in an easy and effective manner.
- Begin your day with a nutritious breakfast of bread toast with butter spread with this Havells Pop Up Toaster.
- It has reheat, defrost, and cancel functions.
- It has stainless steel cage which is compatible with 2 slices.
- Extremely small cord length
- Consumes high electricity
9. V-Guard Pop Up Toaster
V-Guard is an Indian brand of electrical appliances. Kochouseph Chittilappilly launched it in 1977 as a modest voltage stabilizer manufacturing facility. It is a leading electrical appliances company that offers a diverse range of products such as voltage stabilizers, kitchen appliances, electric pumps, electrical cable, electric motors, geysers, electric fans, solar water heaters, and UPSs.
- V-Guard pop up toaster has Auto Bread Centering technology, which provides rapid and uniform heating.
- It comes with LED-illuminated controls that highlight the re-heat, defrost, and cancel functions.
- It features 950 W power and ultra-fast heating, as well as adjustable browning settings and 6 toasting settings.
- With the touch of a button, you can reheat pre-made toast.
- Use the Defrost button to quickly defrost refrigerated bread.
- You can also use the bun warmer for your pav, bagel, doughnut, or croissant in the morning to save time and effort.
- The toast burns sometimes, according to complaints
- Doesn’t work in low power
10. Haden Pop Up Toaster
Haden is an electronic appliance brand that was established in 1958. Sabichi, a homewares firm, acquired it in 2016. The company sells toasters, kettles, food preparation, and cooling/heating items.
- The Haden Boston pop-up toaster has a self-centring mechanism that allows you to create your toast exactly the way you want it.
- When you pull down the trigger, the toaster will precisely centre your bread to guarantee that it is evenly toasted.
- The energy-efficient toaster comes with a cord holder for easy storage to fold the cable when not in use.
- It features reheat and cancel functions, so you never have to waste or miss out on a perfectly fine slice of bread again.
- It includes an easily detachable crumb tray for mess-free toasting.
- It has cancel, defrost, and reheat features, as well as light indications.
- Electricity power cable is short
- Non-uniform heating complaints
11. iBELL Pop Up Toaster
iBELL is a Kochi, Kerala based Indian tool manufacturing firm that strives to address the rising need for high-quality power tools. The brand iBELL offers products in various categories such as home appliances, power tools, machinery, paint tool, garden tool, agro tools and more.
- iBELL pop-up toaster has an appealing finish, making it a piece of fashionable modern kitchen equipment.
- It allows you to prepare fast toasted bread and has a variety of settings and preset functions to suit your needs.
- You can make nutritious and delectable bread toast comfortably with your own home with the iBELL toaster.
- It has two toast Controls
- Fits both large and small sandwich breads.
- It has Cancel, Defrost, and Reheat Functions.
- Consumes too much electricity
- Non-uniform heating complaints
Is pop-up toaster good?
Yes, pop up toaster is good for browning and toasting your breads with ease.
Which brand is best for bread toaster?
Bajaj, Philips, Morphy Richards are some of the best brands for bread toaster.
What is the use of pop-up toaster?
Pop-up toasters shorten the time it takes to toast bread on a pan or other utensils.
What is the most reliable toaster?
Bajaj ATX 4 Pop Up Toaster is one of the most reliable toasters in the market.