Skip to Content
- 1. Lenovo Touchscreen Chromebook C330
- 2. HP X360 Touchscreen Chromebook
- 3. HP N3350 Touchscreen Chromebook
- 4. Acer R 11 Touchscreen Chromebook
- 5. ASUS 2019 Touchscreen Chromebook
- 6. Google Pixelbook Go M3 Touchscreen Chromebook
- 7. Acer R13 Touchscreen Chromebook
- 8. Acer Spin 13 Touchscreen Chromebook
- 9. Samsung Touchscreen Chromebook 3
- 10. Google Pixelbook Go Touchscreen Chromebook
- Q. Which is the best touchscreen Chromebook?
- Q. What is the difference between a laptop and a Chromebook?
- Q. Are Chromebooks worth it?
- Q. How many years do Chromebooks last?
- Q. Is 4GB RAM enough for using Chrome on Chromebooks?
Back in the day, laptops were the best alternatives to bulky desktops. With time, Chromebooks have now taken over and have become a global rage. The best touchscreen Chromebooks aren’t just a replacement for laptops that can run multiple apps together, they can do a lot more. Mostly, people want a Chromebook that fits all their daily requirements and a device that can keep up with their busy schedules. If you’ve been pondering over various lists of the best touchscreen Chromebooks, then look no further! Here is a detailed curated list of the 10 best Chromebooks in India.
10 Best Touch Chromebooks in India (2021)
1. Lenovo Touchscreen Chromebook C330
A high-performance device, the Lenovo Chromebook C330 is equipped with a MediaTek MT8173C Processor and has been built using a sleek and stylish design. A 360-degree convertible laptop, it is less than one inch thin and weighs about 1.5kgs. This Chromebook is ideal for everyday computing and multimedia needs, both online and offline.
- 100 GB cloud storage via Google Drive
- In-built virus protection
- 360-degree convertible
- The screen resolution can be improved
Must Read: Best Budget Laptops in India
2. HP X360 Touchscreen Chromebook
Powered by Intel Celeron Dual-Core Processor, HP X360 Convertible Chromebook boasts an 11.6-inch Diagonal HD Touchscreen that has a LED-backlit display. It features WiFi, Bluetooth, webcam, and in-built speakers to facilitate your everyday hustle. This is an ideal Chromebook for students as it is packed with every multitasking feature that one may need. This is one of the best touchscreen Chromebooks that also features a long battery life and strong performance from the Chrome OS operating system lets it handle highly productive days.
- Type-C USB
- Integrated graphics card
- LED-backlit display
- The internal storage space can be increased
3. HP N3350 Touchscreen Chromebook
HP Chromebook N3350 is powered by Intel Celeron Dual-Core Processor and has the ability you need to stay productive and entertained on a seamless Chrome experience. It lets you easily share your screen with a flexible hinge that allows up to 180-degree rotation. This touchscreen Chromebook features built-in dual speakers, long-lasting power, a vibrant display and is great for general everyday use for a fast-paced life.
- Automatic software updates
- Virus protection
- Works online and offline
- Up to 11 hours battery
- This is not an ideal choice for multitasking
Must Read: Best Gaming Laptops in India
4. Acer R 11 Touchscreen Chromebook
Acer Chromebook R 11 is a great choice for those who live a fast-paced life. It comes with built-in virus protection that updates automatically. All the Google apps you know and love come pre-downloaded in this Chromebook along with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files. This Acer touchscreen Chromebook also features an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Convertible laptop
- Fast performance
- Multi-tasking Chromebook
- 10-hour battery life
- The webcam photos can be noisy
Must Read: Best Earphones under Rs 2000
5. ASUS 2019 Touchscreen Chromebook
Built using NanoEdge Touch Screen Display, ASUS 2019 Chromebook features an ultra-narrow bezel with a glossy screen. The full HD display has a durable 180-degree hinge that can be laid flat to share content easily. This Asus Touchscreen Chromebook is powered by the Intel Quad-Core Pentium N4200 Processor for fast and snappy performance. It weighs about 1.5kgs and is ideal for students and working professionals alike.
- Type-C USB
- Fast performance
- Multi-tasking Chromebook
- The touchscreen can be disabled when desired
- The internal storage capacity can be improved
Must Read: Best Headphones under Rs 1000
6. Google Pixelbook Go M3 Touchscreen Chromebook
Google Pixelbook Go M3 Chromebook boasts a 12-hour battery life so you wouldn’t need to carry a charger. This is a lightweight Chromebook weighing roughly about less than a kilogram. It is packed with 8th gen intel core processor that is quick and responsive, powering everything you do. The Chrome OS doesn’t slow down over time so it always feels like new. This Google touchscreen Chromebook features a built-in virus protector, a backlit keyboard, spacious touch bar, and dual stereo speakers.
- Built-in anti-virus
- Fan-less display that stays cool
- Starts up in seconds
- Comfortable and quiet
- The camera quality is just above-average
Must Read: Best Camera Phones under 20k
7. Acer R13 Touchscreen Chromebook
Acer R13 Convertible Chromebook boasts an average battery life of 12 hours. Its aluminium built gives it an eye-catchy look . This Acer touchscreen Chromebook features 1080p display that rotates to laptop, display, tent and tablet positions on a pair of hinges that offer enough tightness to keep it sturdy and stable for smooth usage. It weighs 1.4kgs and has a built-in headphone jack and lock slot on its right side.
- Type-C USB
- Runs Android apps
- Excellent battery life
- Comfortable keyboard
- The stereo produces flat audio
Must Read: Best Laser Printers in India
8. Acer Spin 13 Touchscreen Chromebook
Acer’s Spin 13 Chromebook is powered by Intel Core 8th Gen processor. It runs on Google Chrome operating system and weighs 1.5kg. This Acer touchscreen Chromebook features a built-in stylus that is smartly hidden in a niche on the front edge. Thin and square in shape, the stylus boasts pressure sensitivity and is handy for navigating Windows in tablet mode. Backed by a strong performance, this is an ideal choice for students for staying up-to-date with their classes.
- Built-in stylus
- Backlit keyboard
- Integrated graphics
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth
- It has limited internal storage
Must Read: Best Dell Laptops under 30000
9. Samsung Touchscreen Chromebook 3
Samsung Chromebook 3 runs on the Chrome operating system and is powered by a Celeron Dual-Core Processor. It is an ideal pick for students and working professionals. This Samsung touchscreen Chromebook boasts a fantastic screen along with a battery that lasts up to 10 hours. It has plenty of onboard storage for all your personal files and documents. Even though made of plastic, it has a textured metallic black look that makes it look classy for any setting. The hinge is strong and flexible, with the ability to tilt the screen to 180-degrees.
- Powerful battery life
- Clear webcam
- Accurate screen
- Compact & good for travel
- The stereo speaker output can get muddy
Must Read: Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers in India
10. Google Pixelbook Go Touchscreen Chromebook
Google Pixel Go is a good-to-go Chromebook that lets you stay unplugged for up to 12 hours. Built for travelling purposes, this is a lightweight Chromebook that weighs less than 1kg. Powered by 8th Gen Intel Core Processor, this Google touchscreen Pixelbook Go starts up in seconds and does not slow down with time. It features built-in protection against the virus to help you keep your data safe. The Chrome operating system updates itself automatically to keep you up-to-date with the latest reforms in the software. This is an ideal Chromebook for working professionals to help them get through hectic deadlines without having to worry about their laptop.
- Backlit keyboard
- Full Android App support
- Sublime Design
- Stylus support
- The pen is sold separately and is not included with the Chromebook
Must Read: Best Fitness Bands in India
Top 10 Touch Chromebooks in India With Ratings
|Best Touchscreen Chromebooks||Rating|
|Lenovo C330 Touchscreen Chromebook||4.5/5|
|HP X360 Touchscreen Chromebook||4.5/5|
|HP N3350 Touchscreen Chromebook||4.0/5|
|Acer R11 Touchscreen Chromebook||4.3/5|
|ASUS 2019 Touchscreen Chromebook||4.2/5|
|Google Pixelbook Go M3 Touchscreen Chromebook||4.5/5|
|Acer R13 Convertible Chromebook||4.1/5|
|Acer Spin 13 Touchscreen Chromebook||3.9/5|
|Samsung Touchscreen Chromebook 3||4.0/5|
|Google Pixelbook Go Touchscreen Chromebook||4.5/5|
Frequently Asked Questions About the Best Touchscreen Chromebooks In India (FAQs):
Q. Which is the best touchscreen Chromebook?
A. Some of the best touchscreen Chromebooks are
- Acer Spin 13 Touchscreen Chromebook
- ASUS 2019 Touchscreen Chromebook
- Google Pixelbook Go M3 Touchscreen Chromebook
- Samsung Chromebook 3
- Google Pixelbook Go Touchscreen Chromebook
Q. What is the difference between a laptop and a Chromebook?
A. Chromebooks and laptops are both portable PCs and are super convenient for using. The basic differences between laptops and Chromebooks are
- Laptops run on PC operating systems, such as Windows 10. It provides a familiar desktop-workspace where you can launch programs, write documents, save files. Laptops may also feature added utilities such as CD drives, multiple USB ports and other accessories. They tend to slow down when low on memory.
- Chromebooks on the other hand are powered by the lightweight Google Chrome Operating System. They use the Chrome web browser as the primary screen. Almost everything is done online within the Chrome Browser or via the cloud, which in turn improves the efficiency of the device.
Q. Are Chromebooks worth it?
A. Chromebooks are a faster alternative to laptops which tend to get slow when they’re low on storage. Chromebooks are especially good for students and working professionals as they are easy to use and fairly secure. Updating the Chromebook’s operating system is easier compared to a normal PC or laptop.
Q. How many years do Chromebooks last?
A. The typical lifetime of a new Chromebook is anywhere between 5-7 years when used for long hours everyday.
Q. Is 4GB RAM enough for using Chrome on Chromebooks?
A. For an average user, 4GB RAM is enough to keep 10 tabs open on Chrome before the operating system gets slowed down.
Other Must Read Stories: