We all can probably relate to the problem of not having enough savings in our bank account to purchase a new appliance for home. But a washing machine is an appliance that’s a must have for any home, and that’s why we’ve brought you the best washing machines under 10,000 in India. Buying a washing machine won’t be a hassle for you with this little guide. So, read about the best washing machines under 10000 in India.
List Of 5 Best Washing Machines Under Rs 10000 in India
1. Samsung 7.2 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
The body of the Samsung semi-automatic washing machine is crafted from plastic, which prevents rust and corrosion for long-lasting durability, and ensures that the washing machine looks good for years to come. It doesn’t just wash your clothes, it also gently scrubs your shirts, pants and more. A built-in scrub board offers a hand-wash effect, unlike any other in this price range of Rs 10000.
- Comes with an air turbo drying system
- The lint filter effectively collects all the dirt
- It has a dual jet for efficient cleansing
- The washing and drying are manual, not automatic
Must Read: Best Top Load Washing Machines
2. LG 6.5 KG 4 Star Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
This affordable LG washing machine has a 3mm strong plastic cover with rat repellent chemical that ensures any harm done to your washing machine is reduced. It enhances the durability and performance to give you a best in the class experience. The machine has 3 different wash programs so you can use it the way you like. The lint filter collects the lint which comes out while washing clothes so you’ll never be embarrassed.
- Its unique collar scrubber helps you scrub cuffs and collars
- It does not collect rust
- The rat away technology is not safe for children
Must Read: Best Fully Automatic Machines
3. Whirlpool 7 Kg 5 Star Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
This Whirlpool Superb Atom Washing Machine is truly one of its kind in this price range. Under Rs. 10,000 you get access to premium features like smart scrub saturation, waterproof panel, 66L large wash tub, 340W high efficiency monitor and much more. During power cuts, the machine remembers where it stopped and starts from the exact position when the power comes back.
- Its impeller provides perfect motion for clothes to remove dirt effectively
- Its super soak mechanism removes dirt with ease
- The multi utility tray helps you sort and carry dry clothes
- It is a semi-automatic top load machine, so washing and drying can become a little inconvenient.
Must Read: Best Semi-Automatic Washing Machines
4. Intex 6.2 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
The Intex 6.2 KG top load washing machine can be classified as what Indians love to call “Chota package, bada dhamaka”. Enjoy a power wash with its enhanced washing and load capacity. It incorporates an in-house top spinner that is very powerful. Featuring two wash programs, it can be customized as per your liking. It also comes with an ABS control panel.
- It is made from a rust-free plastic material
- It is compact and saves space
- Its capacity is less compared with other products in this price range
Must Read: Best Washing Powders
5. Panasonic 6.5 kg 5 Star Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
This Panasonic Semi-Automatic machine is economical and ecofriendly. It consumes less water and electricity when being used. Loaded with two wash programs, its aqua spin rinse optimizes water usage to provide you with squeaky clean clothes in less water. It emits a powerful shower over a wide area which effectively washes away foam to make the experience more convenient for you. Cassette-type filter traps lint effectively at any water level and its very durable so it won’t tear.
- It has a heavy power motor so you can wash your clothes quickly
- Has both washing and drying functions
- Its capacity is less compared to other machines in this price rang
Things to Consider Before Purchasing a Washing Machine
There are a few factors which are critical and have to be considered before taking the plunge and buying a machine. The four major factors worth considering are:
1. Capacity of Washing Machine
What exactly does it mean when a washing machine says its capacity is 5 KG or 7 KG? This does not indicate the weight of the machine. It talks about the weight of clothes it can comfortably wash. This refers to the weight of DRY clothes and not wet clothes. If a machine says its capacity is 6 KG, it can wash 6 KGs of dry clothes without requiring extra water or detergents.
2. Spin Cycle
Spin speed simply means how many turns the machine drum takes in one minute. The higher the speed, the more efficient the machine is in extracting water from washed clothes. Machines with 1400 RPM can dry clothes to up to 75% which is a key factor to keep in mind. Lower the spin cycle, lesser will be the drying efficiency of the machine.
3. Wash Cycle
A wash cycle includes a variety of settings such as temperature, spin, and time which is allocated to washing of clothes. The wash cycle will change according to what type of clothes you are washing. Delicate clothes need a different wash setting in terms of temperature, spin as compared to clothes which have tough stains which need to be removed. The more wash cycles your machine provides, the more well suited it is for washing a variety of garments.
4.Technology of the Machine
Technology means what kind of features a washing machine is employing when cleaning clothes. Washing machines come with a variety of different features each with its own benefits. Some come with features like Auto Soak allowing you to pre-soak clothes while some come with Turbo Dry technology to better dry clothes by incorporating air in the drums. Some machines come with basic technology like lint filter or pulsator dryer which is present in almost every machine. Look out for what advanced technology a machine can offer in a given budget.
Now that you are well aware of the best washing machines under Rs.10,000 and also know the important things to keep in mind while shopping for one, go on, get the machine of your dreams! Laundry doesn’t have to be a tedious task anymore with these 5 budget buys.
Frequently Asked Questions for Washing Machines Under 10000 (FAQs)
Q1- What is the best inexpensive washing machine?
- Samsung 7.2 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
- Panasonic 6.5 kg 5 Star Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
- Intex 6.2 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
- Whirlpool 7 Kg 5 Star Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
- LG 6.5 KG 4 Star Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
Q2- Which is the best washing machine to buy?
Our top recommendation for the best washing machine to buy would be the Samsung 7.2KG semi-automatic top loading machine due to its economical benefits and amazing features like:
- Comes with an air turbo drying system.
- The lint filter effectively collects all the dirt.
- It has a dual jet for efficient cleansing.
Q3- How long should a washing machine last?
A washing machine should last around 10 years. Some tips to make your washing machines last longer are:
- Keep them inside, away from dirt and environmental stressors
- Buy an anti-rust machine
- Keep it away from rodents
Q4- What should I look for when buying a washing machine?
Here are the top 4 factors you should look out for when purchasing a washing machine:
- Spin cycle
- Wash cycle