Skip to Content
MobiKwik SuperCash can be used across all the categories listed in the MobiKwik app. Each time you transact via MobiKwik, 5% of that transaction amount (SuperCash) will be deducted from the payment, on the basis of a specific offer on that category.
How to Use MobiKwik SuperCash?
- If you’ve submitted all the details – complete KYC and OTP verification (e-KYC), up to Rs.1000/- SuperCash can be used for 3 transactions in a day and 20 transactions in a calendar month.
- If you’ve submitted the KYC details without OTP verification (minimum KYC), you can use up to Rs.100/- SuperCash on your transactions, in a calendar month.
- If you’ve not submitted any details required, you can use Rs.50/- SuperCash on your transactions via MobiKwik, in a calendar month.
- You can use your SuperCash once in a day on one subcategory or single merchant, while you can use more Supercash on any other sub-category/merchant on the same day itself.
- A user is able to use up to Rs.100/- SuperCash on Recharge & Bill Payments, in a calendar month.
- The usage of SuperCash is restricted on payments done through MobiKwik Visa Exclusive.
- While you can maximise MobiKwik savings on your travel bookings, you can avail a discount of 10% (up to ₹100) on bus booking via MobiKwik and use 50% SuperCash on your 1st Ola cab ride (up to ₹50), 15% SuperCash on 2nd – 5th ride and 5% SuperCash, thereafter from your 6th
- Bill Payment Platforms: 5% of your SuperCash will be deducted on a minimum transaction of Rs.500/-
1Minimum Transaction Limit to use SuperCash
The minimum transaction limit for using SuperCash on local stores and top brands depend upon the terms & conditons of the specific offer on that category.
However, a fixed minimum transaction limit is set only for the sub-categories of Recharge and Bill Payments:
|Post-Paid Mobile Bill Payments||₹300|
|Electricity Bill Payments||₹1000|
|Landline Bill Payments||₹500|