We all know breakfast is the most important part of your daily routine. No one should ever miss having breakfast, as it gives you the initial boost of energy to kickstart your day on the right note. Understanding the importance of this meal, we see a lot of people making breakfast a priority and shifting to healthy, nutritious options every day. If you’re an early riser, a bowl of cereal can be a great way to start your day with a nutritious meal. Cereals are a great option for people who are always in need of something quick and easy to eat in the morning. If you’re looking for good options, here are some of the best cereal brands in India that will leave you spoilt for choice.
Our Top Picks :
How Do We Choose the Best Cereal Brands for You?
Cereals are not just a healthy breakfast option for weight loss but are also extremely tasty and versatile. They are filling yet light on the tummy and are packed with great nutritional value. With the rising popularity of cereals as an ideal breakfast, there are different brands coming up in the market. In India, cereals from the best brands start as low as Rs 150 and can go up to Rs 700. Our cereal brand list has different options for all budgets. But before you move ahead with the recommendations, take a look at the factors that helped us in handpicking the best options.
Type of Cereal
There are various kinds of cereals available. While some are meant to be consumed with milk and fruits, others are required to be cooked with vegetables. So, we have picked brands that have a wide range of cereal options to choose from.
We have checked the list of ingredients before picking the cereal options for you. There are different flavours of cereals on the list with various ingredients like nuts, berries, seeds, chocolate, etc. While selecting for yourself, make sure you choose the option that contains your favourite ingredients.
Cereals are meant to be a healthy yet fulfilling breakfast option. This makes it crucial to look for the nutritional values of the packet. Carefully look through the available sugar content, fats, proteins, etc., before making a selection.
List of Top 16 Cereal Brands in India
Kellogg’s is one of the first names that come to mind when we think about cereals. The brand was founded in 1906 by Will Keith Kellogg and had its headquarters based in Michigan, US. It is the best-selling cereal company in India and is super famous for its corn flakes here. It exports to over 170 countries worldwide and has a pretty massive customer base today.
Prominent Features of the Kellogg’s Crunchy Granola Almonds and Cranberries:
- Contains baked, multigrain clusters of oats, corn, rice, wheat, and barley, along with real almonds and cranberries
- It is a great source of protein and fibre that provides a nourishing and energetic start to your mornings
- These cereals are natural, cholesterol-free, and free from harmful chemicals or ingredients
- Available in different flavours and in packs of two sizes: 145 g and 460 g
- Crunchy in texture
- 24% fruit and nuts
- Improves digestion
- Fairly priced
- It has a high sugar content
Why We Picked the Kellogg’s Crunchy Granola Almonds and Cranberries?
This pack of Crunchy Granola and Almonds by Kellogg’s is loaded with yummy cranberries and real almonds to give your day the perfect start. It’s cholesterol-free and full of the goodness of fibres. The combination of whole grain oats, wheat, corn, rice, and barley ensures that your daily fibre needs are fulfilled. You can enjoy this with milk or just as it is.
Founded in 1988 by Shyam Bagri, Baggry’s is one of the leading health food brands in India. The company makes high-quality cereals and healthy foods that are made with top-grade ingredients. It is FSSC and Halal certified, so you can trust that you will only receive the best quality products. It majorly retails cornflakes, granola, muesli, bran, oats, etc.
Prominent Features of the Bagrry’s Crunchy Muesli:
- With the extra goodness of bran, this pack of cereals is high in fibre and is a great source of proteins
- It is free from artificial flavours, colours or preservatives and has just natural goodness
- Available in three different sizes of packets: 500 grams, 750 grams, and 1 kg
- Contains exported oats
- Anytime snack
- All-natural ingredients
- Crunchy and tasty
- The composition of dry fruits is less compared to oats
Why We Picked the Bagrry’s Crunchy Muesli?
This Bagrry’s Crunchy Muesli makes for one tasty meal to start your day on a healthy note. It is loaded with almonds, raisins, and raw honey that add a natural sweetness to it. The addition of whole grain wheat, oats, and natural honey makes it a super healthy and delicious option. You can enjoy it with yoghurt, milk, or just plain, with the crunch you will love!
Nestlé is one of the largest coffee-selling brands in India and is growing massively in other sections of the food industry as well. It retails processed drinks and cereals that are loved by millions across the globe. The brand was launched in the year 1886 by Henri Nestlé and had its headquarters in Vaud, Switzerland. Nestlé has several subsidiaries under its belt that are super successful and plans to expand its business even further in the upcoming years.
Prominent Features of the NesPlus Classic Multigrain Flakes:
- These multigrain flakes have excellent nutritional values with vitamin D and B, Calcium and Fibre, Iron and Folic Acid
- It has a hint of vanilla that adds a nice dimension to the cereal and makes it super tasty
- It contains no added colours or flavours or other harmful chemicals
- There is a wide range of 6 delightful flavours like Choco Krunch, Choco bust, nutty honey, etc.
- Source of dietary fibre
- Great packaging
- Perfectly sweet cereals
- It has a little hint of oil
Why We Picked the NesPlus Classic Multigrain Flakes?
A tasty, nutritional breakfast cereal, NesPlus Classic Multigrain Flakes is a classic flavour that people of any age will absolutely love. Made with 4 whole grain ingredients such as wheat, rice, oats & the traditional Indian millet and jowar, it is a perfect choice for happy and healthy mornings.
YogaBar is a greatly emerging health brand that produces healthy, on-the-go snacks for the fitness enthusiast in you. The brand was launched in 2015 by Suhasini and Anindita Sampat Kumar and had its headquarters in Bangalore. It has garnered a lot of popularity for its super healthy and delicious snacks that are affordable and even fulfil your daily protein and fibre needs. The brand retails whey protein, oats, peanut butter, healthy bars, and juices.
Prominent Features of the Yoga Bar Dark Chocolate & Cranberry Muesli:
- It is a high–powered cereal with almonds, raisins and cranberries, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds and flax seeds
- These cereals have the sweetness of date syrup which is good for health
- It is rich in protein, fibre, and omega-3 and low in sodium and calories
- They are clean and natural with no gluten, processed sugar, preservatives, chemicals or artificial anything
- 100% natural ingredients
- Delicious and crunchy
- Different flavours
- Builds immunity
Why We Picked the Yoga Bar Dark Chocolate & Cranberry Muesli?
This Whole Grain Muesli by Yoga Bar has the goodness of dark chocolates that are rich in antioxidants. The combination of 82% whole grains such as quinoa, brown rice, nuts, and seeds makes it a power-packed healthy breakfast. It also contains almonds, dried cranberries, and raisins that add a subtle sweetness to the mix. The product is made with completely natural ingredients and is gluten-free.
Moreover, if you are confused about which bread to add to your meal. Here is our blog featuring the best bread manufacturers in India. Do have a look.
MuscleBlaze is another fitness-oriented brand that has become quite a hit in the Indian market today. The brand was founded in 2012 and manufactured protein supplements for fitness freaks in the country. It later ventured into food products such as peanut butter, cereal mixes, granola, fish oil, oats etc., which were also widely appreciated due to their nutritional profile.
Prominent Features of the MuscleBlaze Probiotic Muesli Berry:
- It is made up of whole grains, rolled oats, rice flakes, rolled barley, wheat flakes, cranberry, blueberry, goji berry, and blackcurrant
- 40 g of this muesli offers 8.17 grams of protein which will keep you full and energetic for long
- Contains berries which improve blood sugar levels and offer antioxidant properties
- Improves gut health & digestion
- Convenient and easy to make
- Boosts metabolism
- 100% vegetarian
- Comes with a hefty price tag
Why We Picked the MuscleBlaze Probiotic Muesli Berry?
This high-protein cereal by MuscleBlaze will help you with managing your weight and fulfilling your daily protein needs as well. The pack has 16 grams of protein per serving when consumed with milk. The mix of wheat flakes, soy flakes, and oat rings make it super healthy, and black raisins add sweetness while giving the needed antioxidants to your body.
Quaker Oats is one of the top-selling cereal companies in India and has a great presence across the globe today. This American brand was founded in 1877 by Henry Parsons Crowell. With head offices in Chicago, the brand dominates the global cereal market with its exceptional quality products. With Quaker, you’ll surely get the best quality oats in the market as the brand focuses on delivering quality before anything else.
Prominent Features of the Quaker Oats:
- Made with 100% wholegrain oats that give you high amounts of fibre and protein every day
- Since these are plain oats, you can make a variety of dishes with them- both savoury and salty
- Contains nutrients that support the immune system and help in reducing weight and cholesterol
- It is naturally low in sodium that reduces the risk of increasing blood pressure
- Provides lasting energy
- 100% wholegrain
- Easy and quick to make
- Does not contain any nuts or seeds
Solimo is another top-ranking subsidiary of Amazon that has been ruling the Indian market for some time now. It has become a great alternative to several economical brands in India. Solimo retails kitchen products, home goods, and grocery supplies that are becoming a favourite of many Indian buyers.
Prominent Features of the Solimo – No Sugar Muesli:
- This jar of muesli by Solimo contains no sugar and is a cholesterol-free breakfast to boost your morning
- It has a blend of oats, nuts, raisins, honey, and fruits that make perfect for daily nutritional needs
- Regularly consuming this product can help you maintain your heart health and a healthy weight as well
- Comes in different sizes of packaging, from 500 grams to 2 kg
- Sweet and crunchy
- Premium quality
- Wide range of options
- Rich source of fibre
- Quality is not that great
The Whole Truth
Although a relatively newer brand, The Whole Truth has taken the Indian market by storm with its extensive range of healthy foods. The brand manufactures top-grade bars, cereals, etc., that are mildly processed and contain no preservatives or are added to sugar, making them a much more healthy alternative to other processed foods on the market. With headquarters in Mumbai, the brand has emerged to become super popular and has a great online presence.
Prominent Features of The Whole Truth – Breakfast Muesli:
- It consists of roasted quinoa that’s coated with dark chocolate, nuts, seeds, and dried fruits with added protein
- The goodness of Kakvi, the most unrefined form of sugar, gives it a nice sweetness and makes it healthier as well
- The right balance of protein, fibre, and other nutrients boosts your day and keeps you active all the time
- Free from artificial sweeteners, preservatives, gluten or soy, added flavour or colour, and hidden mark
- Nutritionally balanced
- Amazing packaging
- Exceptionally delicious
- All natural ingredients
Soulfull is another venture of Tata that has become a sensation in the Indian foods market today. The brand has focused on promoting millet as a healthy and delicious snack and has succeeded in doing that so far. Millets are super healthy for you and are considered a power food in many regions of the world. The brand has partnered with several stores such as Big Bazaar and Big Basket and has a great overall presence in the market today.
Prominent Features of the Tata Soulfull Ragi Bites Choco Fills:
- It contains more than 50% ragi and has no maida or preservatives whatsoever, making it 10x healthier
- These crunchy cereals are filled with chocolate that tastes amazing with milk
- It is gluten-free and has the power of 7 super grains and protein of dal
- These ragi bites are available in three delicious fillings: chocolate, vanilla and strawberry
- Protein and fibre-rich
- No trans fat and cholesterol
- Cute packaging
- Sugar content is high
Yummsy is a health-oriented foods brand that retails muesli, bars, laddus, oats, and nut butter in India. It was founded in the year 2018 and had its headquarters in Delhi. The brand focuses on making products that are not processed and contain no preservatives or added sugar which is not healthy for you. If you’re looking for cereal options that are high in nutritional value, you must check out this brand!
Prominent Features of the
- This Classic Granola Muesli by Yummsy has 10 grams of protein and 4 grams of fibre in each serving
- The company ensures that there is no refined sugar added to the product
- The granola is not baked to make sure that its nutritional content is preserved
- It comes in a glass jar so that the food cannot come in contact with any chemicals or elements that may harm the original value
- Wholesome breakfast option
- Zero trans fat
- Rich in protein and fibre
- Availability is an issue
True Elements is a health and wellness brand founded in 2017 by Puru Gupta and Sreejith Moolayil. The brand retails breakfast mixes, cereals, nuts, oats, seeds, and on-the-go snacks that keep you full and prevent you from eating unhealthy foods. The wide range of products by True Elements attracts a lot of customers, and the brand plans to evolve even further in the coming few years. True Elements has its headquarters in Pune and a pretty stellar presence online.
Prominent Features of the True Elements Multigrain Oatmeal:
- This jar of Multigrain Oatmeal gives you 10 grams of protein in 100 grams serving
- It has a blend of oats, freeze-dried fruits, nuts, and seeds that also fulfil your daily fibre needs
- It contains no added sugar, and all the sweetness comes from natural dried fruits
- Consuming this every day can help build your immunity and improve digestion
- Zero added sugar
- Rich in antioxidants
- Helps in weight management
- Low in carbs & calories
- There is no transparency on the exact amount of ingredients
Monsoon Harvest is another health and wellness food brand that was founded in 2015. This family-run business believes in delivering wholesome and sustainable foods to every consumer in India. It retails healthy bars, breakfast cereals, oats etc., that are also available in vegan and gluten-free variants. The company has its headquarters in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu and a great online presence.
Prominent Features of the Choco Chip Oat Clusters & Ragi Flakes with Banana:
- This pack of Oat Clusters and Ragi Flakes are perfect to start your mornings on a fresh and energetic note
- It contains wholesome millet and ragi that are high in fibre and protein to keep your health in check
- The combination of choco chips, nuts, and banana makes the cereal even more nutritious
- The freeze-dried bananas work well to add much-needed sweetness and contain no artificial sweeteners or sugar
- No soy, wheat, corn, and GMO
- Natural source of vitamins and minerals
- Enhances digestion
- Contains nuts & seeds
- Choco chips are less than a banana
Saffola is a popular name in the Indian household due to the healthy oils that it produces. The brand started in the 1960s and was later rebranded by Marico, which is owned by Harsh Mariwala. The brand now retails edible oils, oats, processed foods, honey, and peanut butter that are loved by people across the board. The products are affordable and deliver the high quality that you want.
Prominent Features of the Saffola Oats:
- These Rolled Oats by Saffola are made of natural wholegrain oats that are rich in dietary fibre
- The oats become creamy and rich when mixed with milk and can also be made into salty dishes, such as poha etc.
- Available in different exciting masala flavours that will make your breakfast a great meal
- Instant oatmeal cereal
- Reduce cholesterol
- Gluten-free snack
- Maintains weight
- Source of protein, fibre, and iron
- They have a little sticky texture
Founded in 1932, Weetabix is a popular processed foods company that hails from Northamptonshire, UK. It majorly retails breakfast cereals that are always high in demand from various regions of the world. The brand has a great presence in the Indian market as well. It is loved for high-quality cereals of different flavours, shapes and textures.
Prominent Features of the Weetaflakes by Weetabix:
- This pack of wheat and rice flakes by Weetabix is a super healthy and nutritious alternative to your everyday breakfast meals
- It’s loaded with iron and vitamins while being low on fats and salt making it a healthy choice
- It is energy boosting breakfast option with only 2% sugar content
- Fortified with Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin, Folic Acid and iron, it has 136 kcal per two biscuit serving
- Keeps full for longer hours
- 95% wholegrain
- High in fibre
- Egg-free cereal
Nourish Organics is a healthy organic foods brand that was founded in the year 2009. It manufactures breakfast cereals, cookies, snacks, and bars that are made with healthy ingredients and can be consumed conveniently. You also get vegan and gluten-free options under this brand which is a huge plus!
Prominent Features of the Nourish Organics Honey Crunch Muesli:
- It is loaded with whole grains, seeds, nuts, and raisins that are coated with honey to give them a nice sweetness
- Rich in fibre and omega 3 with less than 150 calories per serving, these cereals are great for maintaining good health
- Contains 64% of wheat, oat flakes and 12% dry fruits and nuts, along with 5% omega-rich seeds
- Ready to consume a snack
- Free from harmful chemical
- Vitamin and protein-rich
- Organic ingredients
- Takes more time to cook
Founded in 2017, Cocosutra is a gourmet foods company that retails products with the least processing on them. It majorly makes healthy and convenient breakfast options that are beneficial for your well-being. The brand has its headquarters in Bangalore, and all of its products are made with natural ingredients. If you’re health conscious, you must try this brand out!
Prominent Features of the Cocosutra Oatmeal – Vanilla Almond:
- This pack of oatmeal comes in a Vanilla Almond flavour that’s as delicious as its healthy
- It contains a blend of oatmeal, crunchy almonds, and flaxseeds that keep you full for a long time
- These cereals are an excellent source of fibre, protein, and iron and contain no added sugar
- It is 100% natural cereal which is vegan and gluten-free
- Good for gut and skin
- Can be consumed hot and cold
- Beautiful packaging
- Comforting and satisfying
If you are someone who loves to keep the first meal of your day nutritious, filling, yet light, then cereals are the best option for you. Also, they are something that you can whip up in a jiffy when running late for your work or school. The above-mentioned are our top recommendations for all who are looking for a great pack of cereals. While all the options are best on their own, we love buying Kellogg’s and Yogabar cereals because of their easy availability and wide range of options. Let us know which cereal manufacturer you are going to pick for yourself.
What are the best cereal brands in India?
Kellogg’s, Baggry’s, Nestle, Quaker Oats, and Saffola are some of the best cereal manufacturers in India.
Which is the best muesli brand in India?
You can find great quality muesli from brands such as Kellogg’s, Yogabar, Baggry’s, and Soulfull.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
CashKaro’s team loves to research and try different products available in the market and further provide you with the best recommendations. They test products on the basis of different factors to ensure the right selection. For this cereal brand list, we have checked brands based on availability, available options, packaging, pricing, and taste. We hope that this list has helped you in making the right choice with ease.