A real football enthusiast knows the struggle of kicking a football with bare feet or regular shoes. If you are not wearing the right kind of football shoes, you may experience injuries that’ll take away the joy of playing the sport for a few days or maybe months. However, having the right pair of shoes will provide you with a firm grip on the ground while running and better traction underfoot on various surfaces. With the latest technological advancements, football shoes have now perfected their design to offer maximum comfort to help you perform better. If you are an avid football player, this blog is a must-read for you. Here we introduce you to the 14 best football shoe brands that are a perfect buy to enhance your skills. Also, here you can check other highly rated tennis shoe brands & brands for running shoes in India.
How Do We Choose the Best Football Shoe Brands for You?
Football shoes are an important part of the gaming outfit. A player’s entire performance may benefit from a good pair of studs. In India, there is a line of world-class football shoe brands that can help you with putting the best foot forward for the game, and there is something for everyone in terms of price. A nice pair of spike studs might cost anything between Rs 700 to Rs 7,000.
Let’s get a better idea of our selection by taking a look at the factors that helped us in choosing the best brands for you.
Everyone has a different playing style and different positions on the ground. The choice of the right pair of shoes depends upon your style and position. For instance, strikers/forwards are recommended to buy lighter shoes, while midfielders need shoes with better control and comfort. Whereas defenders should buy more protection shoes. So, learn about your playing style and position, then pick the best pair from the given brands. You will find a plethora of options for all styles at the mentioned brands.
Material matters the most when choosing a pair of football shoes. Shoe fabric must be comfortable and should offer better stability for enhanced performance. In India, there are different materials of shoes available in the market, like leather, synthetic, knitted, etc. No matter what fabric you prefer the most, there is something for everyone on this list.
List of Top 14 Football Shoes Brands for Your Next Match
On this page:
- 1. Axpro Football Shoes
- 2. Nike Football Shoes
- 3. Adidas Football Shoes
- 4. Nivia Football Shoes
- 5. Vector X Football Shoes
- 6. Puma Football Shoes
- 7. B-Tuf Football Shoes
- 8. Mizuno Football Shoes
- 9. Sisdeal Ultimate Football Shoes
- 10. Vicky Football Shoes
- 11. Sega Football Shoes
- 12. Kipsta Football Shoes
- 13. Reebok Football Shoes
- 14. Lotto Football Shoes
- What type of shoes is good for football?
- Can football shoes be used for daily use?
- What is the difference between football shoes and normal shoes?
- Do football shoes have spikes?
1. Axpro Football Shoes
An Indian brand, Axpro, has football shoes that are distinguishable from other brands because of their spikes that are designed to provide extra grip while running on the field. The shoes by this brand are directly inspired by Ronaldo’s kit, which can be seen in its overall design. These shoes are perfect for providing your feet with much-needed support and helping you perform better on the pitch.
Prominent Features of Axpro Football Shoes:
- These shoes are made from high-quality latex and have a flexible body to assist in running
- They have a signature silver look all over, which makes them stand out
- Ankle length grip on these shoes gives a secure fit and keeps the ankle tight
- Available in 4 different colours: Black, Blue, Orange, and White
- Perfect traction
- Extra durability
- Water-resistant material
- Upper mesh quality can be improved
Why We Picked Axpro Football Shoes?
Axpro football shoes are designed with TPU soles that have high shear strength and are appropriate for all types of hard ground. Also, these shoes have moulded plastic insole for enhanced grip and stability and reduced ankle problems. They will provide superior cushioning and comfort and a secure heel fit for better protection.
2. Nike Football Shoes
Nike is an American sportswear company headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon. It was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports (its former name) and is one of the leading sports apparel manufacturers today. Made from durable materials that will withstand the wear and tear of regular use, its football shoes are a great option to go for. If you love to score goals like Neymar and Messi, it is time to gear up in their style with Nike football shoes.
Prominent Features of Nike Football Shoes:
- The colour-blocking on the sides and forefoot draws attention to vital regions for precision dribbling, passing, and shooting
- They have a gripping texture throughout the top that allows you to take complete control of the game and score goals
- These shoes have a comfortable lining that wraps the foot and keeps it secure while fitting like a second skin
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Low-profile design
- Cushioned insole
- Super-soft leather
- Nike shoes are pricey
Why We Picked Nike Football Shoes?
It is hard to beat Nike when it comes to football shoes, and this pair of shoes is no different. The Nike Mercurial Vapor Football shoes unlock the blueprint for speed. Its versatile multi-ground plate with studs provides traction on natural and artificial turf and helps to play fast. The upper of the shoe has raised textures backed by soft foam pods for precise dribbling, passing and shooting.
3. Adidas Football Shoes
A popular name in the realm of sports and athletics, Adidas is a German manufacturer of athletic shoes, sports apparel, and sporting goods. In the early 21st century, it became the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe and the second-largest in the world, after Nike. Adidas’ football shoes boast unique designs and provide all-around comfort to the ones wearing them. Also, Adidas releases new colours for their football shoes every couple of months, so keep an eye out!
Prominent Features of Adidas Football Shoes:
- Made of faux leather with lace-up closures, these shoes will keep you well-balanced throughout the game
- It is designed with high technology and innovation for high performance, durability and superb comfort
- These sneakers include a Cloudfoam midsole and a rubber outsole for ultimate traction on any surface
- Available in a wide range of popping colour options that add to the joy of playing football even more
- Comfortable fit
- Superior stability
- High performance
- Excellent breathability
- It might run slightly small
Why We Picked Adidas Football Shoes?
One of the best football shoes, Adidas Nemeziz Messi Football Studs, offers high performance and excellent durability. They are made of synthetic leather with breathable, uncoated upper for consistent airflow and to keep you cool while playing. For added comfort, these Adidas shoes also contain large padding on the heel, offering proper grip for controlling the ball on the field.
4. Nivia Football Shoes
Nivia Sports is an Indian sports equipment manufacturer based in Jalandhar, Punjab. It has been around for more than two decades and continues to be the go-to place for the best football shoes and other sports accessories. Since its inception, product innovation has been the prime focus of the brand, and hence, it comes up with unique, unmatched products every now and then.If you like to read about this topic, may we also suggest our list of football streaming apps.
Prominent Features of Nivia Football Shoes:
- Made with a TPU outsole that makes it perfect for playing on synthetic turf and hard ground
- They have a moulded sock that provides a secure hold on foot and offers a comfortable fitting
- With the help of a detachable liner and PVC synthetic leather upper, these shoes keep the feet dry
- It is a lightweight design that helps you push off faster and allow for unrestricted movement in all directions
- Better manoeuvre
- Water-proof insole
- Lightweight and flexible
- Provides snug fit
- Not a great choice for wide feet peoples
Why We Picked Nivia Football Shoes?
Nivia is one of the top contenders when it comes to being the best football shoe brand, and they have millions of buyers around the globe. Among all its products, its Nivia Ashtang Football Stud is yet another high-quality, affordable masterpiece.
It’s made with PVC synthetic leather that adds to the durability and offers great comfort. Also, the triangular studs of these shoes help the player push off and accelerate with the best performance during a match.
5. Vector X Football Shoes
Vector X is a favourite football shoe brand amongst youngsters for its innovative and highly imaginative designs. It is a brand that offers state-of-the-art products that qualify as ‘FIFA Quality’ and are IMS certified for better performance. The shoes it offers are extremely durable and water-resistant, making them some of the best-selling ones on the market. If you are looking for a pair to stay up on your feet all the time, Vector X is the right brand for you.
Prominent Features of Vector X Football Shoes:
- Each shoe includes a flexible traction system with studs for enhanced ball control on firm, artificial, and hard ground
- Designed with high technology and innovation, these football shoes deliver high performance, durability and superb comfort
- Features padded footbed to offer excellent comfort and help you stay on your feet without hurting yourself
- It has full lace fastening to offer a great fit and keep your feet in place while playing
- Excellent stability
- Comfortable fit
- Budget-friendly product
- No colour options available
Why We Picked Vector X Football Shoes?
Vector X football shoes are designed for the fast and elusive players on the field, and it has studs on the sole for maximum traction. Acura Football Shoes are one-of-a-kind and fashionable options that are far more durable due to synthetic leather construction.
It has high-quality studs to ensure ball control on hard surfaces, artificial grass, and firm ground. Also, its detailed stitches offer durability and stability and prevent injuries caused due to rigorous training and matches.
6. Puma Football Shoes
Puma is a German-owned multinational sports apparel company with headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany. Founded in 1948, the company is engaged in the design and manufacture of both casual and athletic footwear, apparel, and accessories. At present, Puma is the third-largest sportswear manufacturer in the world. Over the years, it has transformed the market and eventually made every other major brand shift to where they are today: creating lighter and faster football shoes.
Prominent Features of Puma Football Shoes:
- They are highly fashionable and lightweight that improving both the performance and the appearance
- TPU outsole with a combination of bladed and conical studs, these shoes support performance on natural and artificial grounds
- Its reactive Dynamic Motion System outsole offers superior traction for multidirectional movements
- The midfoot compression band wraps around the foot and provides an unparalleled fit to the player
- Made with cutting-edge technology
- Futuristic design
- Breathable mesh top
- Flexible rubber sole
- Puma shoes come with a high price tag
7. B-Tuf Football Shoes
Next on the list, we have B- Tuf shoes that are really rough and tough in terms of appearance, and so is their making. The shoes are designed to handle heavy football jostling on the field while offering excellent support. Its football shoes are made with EVA on the midsole and pylon rubber camp on the outer sole that provides them with flexibility and comfort that is needed to score more on the pitch.
Prominent Features of B-Tuf Football Shoes:
- They are composed of high-quality PVC/PU/full synthetic leather materials and come in a variety of styles
- These football shoes are lightweight and have a cushioned footbed for excellent ball control
- Its flexible midsole and rubber outsole ensure quick foot movement while playing football
- These water-resistant shoes are available in two different colours to let you make a better selection
- Quality construction
- Non-marking outsole
- Innovative design
- Durable and Flexible
- Studs are made of plastic
8. Mizuno Football Shoes
Mizuno is a Japanese sports equipment manufacturer that offers a variety of innovative products across the globe. Among all the offerings, its football shoes are loved the most. They are made of high-quality material for outstanding performance and agility on the field. It serves its customers with lightweight designs in interesting colour combinations, making Mizuno one of the top-selling brands in India and across.
Prominent Features of Mizuno Football Shoes:
- Engineered with advanced techniques to reduce the quick acceleration and deceleration of the foot and offer a smooth ride
- Offer a unique midsole compound and cushions like Mizuno’s AP+ midsole, which is lighter and comfortable
- It is made of soft synthetic leather, which will last you for a long time and provides extra grip while running on wet surfaces
- The spikes of these shoes are tailored to various sorts of runners and help to hold on to the turf
- Breathability and comfort
- Unique cushioning
- Outstanding stability
- Extra grip
- Multiple colour options
- Cushioning quality can be improved
9. Sisdeal Ultimate Football Shoes
Sisdeal Ultimate is another top-notch brand that offers one of the best football shoes for all game lovers. Its shoes are known for their sleek design and slim fit while keeping up with the trend. They also provide extra comfort to the wearer, making them great for long hours of running and training on the field. Its one-of-a-kind designs are indeed a perfect choice for standing out in the crowd.
Prominent Features of Sisdeal Ultimate Football Shoes:
- These Football Studs are made using modern technology that provides a superior grip for better kicks
- Designed for acceleration, comfort, and enhanced traction on all types of surfaces such as firm, dry, or natural grass
- The shoes are made with high-quality foam that offers excellent balance, cushioning, and comfort
- Hard from the heel area for proper balance and stability, retaining your foot shape and yielding to ground excellence
- Improves agility
- Water-proof material
- Vibrant colour
- Comfortable fit
- Limited colour options
10. Vicky Football Shoes
Are you a footballer looking for studs that give you stability on the field without pinching your pocket? If so, you’ve found yourself a fantastic choice. Vicky football shoes are among the most favoured and are known for their ultra-sleek design and vibrant colours. They are one of the most affordable in the Indian market and yet can compete with any high-end brand.
Prominent Features of Vicky Football Shoes:
- The upper material of these Vicky football shoes is made of PU composite leather and has a unique double-colour design
- It has a lace-type closure for better fitting and allows you to retain your balance while you deliver a goal like a true Pro
- These shoes combine conical for turning and blades for sprinting and stopping
- Suitable for all grounds
- Fairly priced
- Great traction
- Comfortable and flexible
- Limited options for selection
11. Sega Football Shoes
Sega is a renowned manufacturer and exporter of a wide range of sports shoes and leather articles in India. It was established in 1997 and has built trust in the market by offering high-quality, innovative products. The brand strives to continuously develop and adopt the latest techniques and technologies to offer the players the best in the market.
Prominent Features of Sega Football Shoes:
- Made with quality PU material with water-resistant upper for long-term usage and excellent performance in the field
- These shoes have a rubber outsole with small studs for greater traction and easy kicking on the ball without hurting your leg
- The water-proof material of the shoe makes them a great choice to use on dry as well as wet field
- Highly durable
- Extra comfortable
- Innovative designs
- Affordable prices
12. Kipsta Football Shoes
Kipsta is a sub-brand of a popular French sporting goods retailer company named Decathlon. It was created in 1998 and worked with professional athletes and teams as technical partners to ensure its products are of the highest standards. The brand designs lightweight boots that are perfect to offer explosiveness, responsiveness, and speed. If you are looking for high-quality, value-of-money football shoes, Kipsata is a great brand to look out for.
Prominent Features of Kipsta Football Shoes:
- With the use of thin and flexible material, these shoes feel lightweight and offer great comfort while playing
- These shoes have an insole with heel and forefoot cushioning with a padded upper for better fitting
- They are made from natural rubber and have astroturf-style studs for solid footing and better traction
- The upper and the sole of the shoes are resistant to abrasion and water to keep your feets dry
- Vibrant colour options
- Optimum traction
- Better cushioning
- Comfortable footbed
- Upper mesh quality can be improved
13. Reebok Football Shoes
Reebok is a fitness footwear and clothing manufacturer that was established in England in 1958. Over the years, it has gained and maintained a loyal following among athletes and fitness enthusiasts across the globe. Its football shoes are best known for their classic designs and high-quality materials. The variety of patterns and colours of shoes complements football jerseys, and workout clothes, making them highly appealing, especially for youngsters.
Prominent Features of Reebok Football Shoes:
- The shoes offer a soft outsole and a cushioned footbed to provide safety and stability while playing football
- These lightweight football shoes have mesh PU leather that feels comfortable and is great for playing
- For lateral grip, these Reebok shoes contain an outsole rubber patch and an expanded midsole rubber patch
- These sneakers offer a high-rise midsole for more cushioning and a fantastic running reaction
- Attractive design
- 16 studs detailing
- Comfortable fit
- Excellent grip
- Availability is an issue
14. Lotto Football Shoes
Lotto, an Italian sports equipment manufacturer, established itself as a leader in the sporting goods industry and the sporting world. It is highly regarded for its sports shoes which are bold as well as durable, making them a reliable sporting companion. These shoes boast excellent lockdown, a soft upper, good looks and a low price tag. They bring to you the best options that you must check out.
Prominent Features of Lotto Football Shoes:
- The EVA sole provides underfoot support to keep you balanced and avoid foot problems while playing
- The sleek, low-top shape with corrugated bottom sole contributes to their elegant appeal and enhances traction
- Unlike others, they have a slip-on design that eliminates the need to tie a shoelace and offers a great fit
- Two different colours
- Comfortable footbed
- Provides better control
Just like cricket, football has a huge fanbase, and it has been tremendously increasing with time. Today, it has become one of the most sought-after sports for adults and children alike. This has made major sports companies step forward and introduce a line of footwear gear and accessories. And football shoes play a major role when it comes to accessories. While all the mentioned options in the list are a great buy, we personally love Nike, Axpro, and Adidas for their extensive range of options, innovative designs, easy availability, and high quality. Check out the list, and do let us know which football shoes you liked the most.
What type of shoes is good for football?
Every person that has kicked a proper football barefoot knows the painful experience that can come with it. That’s where football boots come in to do their job. Assuming you’re playing on grass, cleats are basically the only way to go. If you wear sneakers on grass, they will only cause you to slip and slide. And if you’re playing on turf, cleats are also ok, along with turf shoes.
Can football shoes be used for daily use?
If you have football practice every day, we recommend you wear your shoes only during practice and maintain it well. If you happen to wear them all day, every day, chances are you may end up with fallen arches, also known as flat feet. Worn-out football shoes make it very slippery for you when playing on indoor fields.
What is the difference between football shoes and normal shoes?
Many sports lovers, as well as sportspersons, think that shoes do not matter. That’s where they go wrong! Some basic points of differences between football shoes and normal shoes are as follows:
1. Sole Cushioning: Though you find cushioning in football shoes or cleats, it matters more in the case of running shoes, especially for your heels.
2. Studs: Football shoes need more traction as you’ll run around grass that grows on dirt and slippery surfaces. Having studs, blades, or spikes in your shoes makes it easier to get a good grip and run faster when playing.
3. Arch Support: Normal and running shoes are made with exceptional arch support, designed according to the shape of your feet. Football shoes require a lesser amount of arch support.
Do football shoes have spikes?
Yes, it is necessary for football shoes to have spikes/studs. The reason is that it provides a larger frictional force than normal shoes while running on the grass. The studs prevent the player from slipping on the grass and help her run faster. With studded football shoes, you can also change your direction while running quickly without slipping.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
CashKaro’s team of skilled and passionate researchers love to spend hours testing different products and then provide you with the best options available. For the 14 best football shoes in India blog, we have analysed products on a variety of criteria, including their finishing, quality, sole versatility, materials utilised, comfort, and price. We also paid close heed to customer feedback while curating this list. Our aim is to help you with the purchase decision and ease your shopping experience.