You don’t have to spend a lot around a group of travelers before someone brings up the idea of scuba diving added to your travel plan. It’s amazing and a must-try activity for romantic getaways, adventurous backpacking trips, family holidays, and even for solo travelers. Exploring the mysterious depths and experiencing the life under the water, you’ll find coral reefs with exotic fish and plant life, amazing wrecks, gives you a whole new appreciation for the fragility of our oceans and life.
Whether you’re a newbie traveler or a veteran searching for new places to explore underwater, here’s a list of some of the best places in the world to go diving:
- Havelock and Neil island, Andaman: This is one of the most popular places in India that comes to a traveler’s mind when they come to think of deep-sea diving. You’ll find yourself swimming with amazing sea creatures like Nudibranch, clownfish, ambon scorpion fish, turtle and many more. Booking.com offers amazing deals to plan your travel efficiently.
- Lakshadweep: It’s tropical heaven also addressed as Laccadive, Aminidivi and Minicoy Island – a wide group of Islands sailing in the Laccadive Sea, few kilometers way off the South Western Coast of Country India. Preferred as the safest option for beginner deep-sea divers.
- Goa: A stunning state, where you can explore the Tropical aquatic beings and bright colored coral reefs sailing in the depth of beaches. Check out com deals for a wonderful underwater travel plan.
- Tarkarli Beach – Maharashtra: Even though a small place, this is the best place for beginner sea divers to start their fascination with the deep sea creatures and beautiful corals. All the beaches contain clear water and are fully equipped with a number of water activities.
- Netrani Island – Karnataka: This Island attracts a huge population of travelers from across the globe because of the recreational activities carried most of the time of a year. Scuba diving and Snorkelling are the best of all activities that one can participate in.
These are the top 5 places in India to go for deep-sea diving or any kind of water sports to make your travel an amazing trip to remember for a lifetime. Don’t forget to check Booking.com coupons for great deals and discount offers on your travel plans from CashKaro.