Cricket is one of the most popular and loved sports in India. Every child plays cricket because of the love they hold for the game. However, those who go on to take the sport as a profession need to invest in good cricket equipment. It is essential to have a good pair of cricket shoes in order to protect the feet from injury. To help you out in your cricket journey, we have curated a list of the best cricket shoe brands in India.
Our Top Picks:
How Do We Choose the Best Cricket Shoes for You?
When you walk out to play in either a fast-paced contest or in the practice nets in preparation for a match, a nice pair of cricket shoes are always a need. In India, a good quality cricket shoe costs anywhere between Rs 800 to Rs 4,000. Before you jump into our recommendations of the best cricket shoe brands available in India, we suggest you go through the factors that helped us decide on the best products for you.
The first thing you should look into while buying a good cricket shoe is its material. Only buy shoes made of high-quality materials, both inside and outside. Microfiber, synthetic materials, and polyethylene (PU) are some of the most popular materials used in shoes. Make sure they are strong enough to endure the roughness of the game while remaining lightweight.
While playing, it is crucial for your feet to be able to breathe, just like the rest of your body. This is particularly crucial in a stressful setting on a hot summer day.
Whether you’re a fielder, bowler, or batter in cricket, you run constantly. Because of this, it’s critical that your shoes have the proper cushioning to lessen the shocks caused by prolonged jogging. The cushioning is ideally placed in the heel or the midsole.
The next factor you should look into while buying a cricket shoe is its spikes. Your playing position on the squad will determine the kind of spikes you require on your shoes. Batsmen can use half spikes, while bowlers are recommended to wear full spikes for stability and grip.
List of Top 13 Cricket Shoe Brands in India
Nodens cricket shoes will provide the best experience while running around the field. Since the game involves a lot of running in between the wickets and also fetching, it is exceedingly important to have on a great pair of shoes that can assist in running without putting any pressure on the feet.
Prominent Features of the Nodens Cricket Shoes:
- This pair of cricket shoes features a sturdy upper with breathable mesh
- This pair of shoes have an extra solid rubber sole with spikes for a good grip
- Rubber spikes and a solid rubber sole provide a perfect fit
- Sturdy breathable mesh
- Strong rubber spikes
- Does not put any pressure on feet
Why We Picked the Nodens Cricket Shoes?
The Nodens Cricket Shoes are ideal for both beginners and intermediate players. The shoes help you in running as they are breathable and provide sufficient cushioning.
Spartan shoes have always been topping the list of cricket lovers because of their custom-made shoes. The shoes have added padding and cushioning, and the mesh nylon and pure linen make the shoes breathable and lightweight at the same time. Your feet will always be at ease whenever you step into them.
Prominent Features of the Spartan Cricket Shoes:
- Crafted from high-quality material, Spartan cricket shoes are slip-resistant
- The shoes have a beautiful style and look amazing if you have the desire to make a compelling style statement on the field
- The Spartan Cricket Shoes have proper cushioning to provide you with comfort
- Sophisticated design
- Comfortable fit
- Sole may be a little hard
- The quality of shoelaces can be improved
Why We Picked the Spartan Cricket Shoes?
Your feet will always feel comfortable and seem stylish when you walk in Spartan Cricket Shoes. It is made of high-quality material, is slip-resistant, and is the ideal choice when you want to make a strong fashion statement.
Vector X shoes are quite renowned and are some of the best in the low to mid-range segment for sports shoes. The cricket shoes provide fairly good padding and resistance to the feet and offer protection from impact as well as assist in good running. The shoes are quite popular among young players and are also one of the most affordable cricket shoe brands in the country.
Prominent Features of the Vector X Cricket Shoes:
- The shoe becomes considerably more robust and resistant to regular wear and tear because of its abrasion resistance, toughness, and low weight
- Players can move quickly over the pitch thanks to the blend of style and comfort offered by this shoe, which is made of synthetic leather
- The cushioned footbed of these shoes gives you the maximum level of comfort as you play a challenging match
- PVC sole for sturdiness
- Padded footbed
- Studs on the sole for better grip
Why We Picked the Vector X Cricket Shoes?
With a supportive midsole and sturdy heel, the Vector X cricket shoes are a cutting-edge model. The reduced weight of these Vector X cricket shoes enhances quick, precise movements whether you’re sprinting or standing in the centre of the field.
Japanese brand Asics has been a kind of game changer in the world of cricket shoes, and not without reason. There are a number of first-line cricketers who use this shoe for training as well as for professional matches. The shoes are a little on the higher end of the spectrum in terms of price, but they provide great value for money and can last for years.
Prominent Features of the ASICS Cricket Shoes:
- ASICS cricket shoes provide a stable upper, which is constructed with synthetic leather overlays
- The shoe also features reinforcement panels present at the sides for better midfoot support
- The shoes also implement gel technology cushioning in the rear foot which reduces shock from harsh landings and abrupt braking
- Flex grooves are another feature of the shoes that improves flexibility during agile movements and pivoting
- Improved cushioning
- Provides flexibility
- Sturdy construction
- Higher priced than other brands
Why We Picked the ASICS Cricket Shoes?
The ASICS Cricket Shoes were created for athletes who participate in field sports or outdoor training. It has been developed with a sturdy structure and cutting-edge stability features. Gel technology cushioning is also used in this shoe’s rear foot to absorb stress from hard landings and sudden braking.
Moreover, if you are looking for a cricket kit but don’t know which one to choose. Do have a look at our list of highly rated cricket kits available in India, From where you can choose.
Feroc shoes are one of a kind, and they come in interesting colours as well, which is sure to make the game of cricket more entertaining and stylish at the same time. The brand is known for its comfortable fit, and the shoes are also great for other kinds of sports activity. These cricket shoes are extremely sharp and sturdy and help for running and playing the sport.
Prominent Features of the Feroc Cricket Shoes:
- The shoes feature an Injection EVA midsole and extra cushioning for added comfort
- Feroc Cricket Shoes also boast mesh lining on the outer for providing breathability and ventilation
- The moulded heel counter of the shoes offers the best level of comfort
- Comfortable fit
- Proper cushioning
- Variety of designs and colours
- Lightweight outsole
Why We Picked the Feroc Cricket Shoes?
The Feroc Blue Cricket Swing Shoes are a limited edition pair of ultralight, multipurpose shoes. Extra cushioning is used to create the inner shoe lining for comfort. A high-grade EVA footbed that has been moulded to increase comfort.
BAS Vampire is one of the most reputed brands in the world of shoes, and their cricket shoes bear testimony to this reputation. The cricket shoes are made from high-quality rubber latex. They have natural fibres that are light and breathable, which makes them a favourite for players who have to spend long hours in them.
Prominent Features of the BAS Vampire Cricket Shoes:
- The upper portion is made from synthetic embossing, which keeps the feet dry and ventilated
- The cricket shoes feature a polyester cloth lining along with foam to add comfort
- For better shock absorption and joint protection, the midsole is made of moulded EVA
- Provides a comfortable fit
- High-quality material
- Better shock absorption
Zigaro has been one of the most favoured brands of shoes for a long time because of its performance. The brand’s cricket shoes are stylish and easy to maintain, which is an added plus. They can also be washed easily, so you can enjoy your game of cricket on a muddy field without any worry.
Prominent Features of the Zigaro Cricket Shoes:
- The shoes are made from PU material and feature a lace-up closure that provides a proper and comfortable fit
- The shoes maintain a firm grip to provide support to your feet
- For a casual event, the shoes may be worn with your favourite pair of jeans, chinos, or casual
- Lace-up closing for comfort
- Provides proper support
- Can be worn casually
- May not be very flexible
Pro Ase is a one-of-a-kind shoe brand that has managed to be on the top even amidst the deluge of other brands of shoes in the market. The brand’s cricket shoes are light and extremely sturdy, which lends great support to the feet during test matches.
Prominent Features of the Pro Ase Cricket Shoes:
- The cricket shoes feature a contemporary, refined design with exceptional comfort
- Features PU upper material with high wear-and-tear resistance and ventilation holes to improve breathability
- The Pro Ase Cricket Shoes can be used by batsmen, bowlers, fielders, and wicketkeepers
- High-grade Eva insoles with breathable mesh upper lining for improved comfort and fit
- Provides a comfortable fit
- Lightweight and durable
- Superior cushioning
DSC Cricket Shoes
Those who are familiar with cricket shoes are also aware of the brand of DSC because of their versatility and strength. The shoes are not just dependable because they provide great value for money but also because they pack in quite a punch in terms of style.
Prominent Features of the DSC Cricket Shoes:
- The shoes feature a design that provides the best comfort and makes you look stylish
- The shoes also feature a highly resistant PVC upper and are ideal for beginners and recreational players
- DSC shoes include ventilation holes that enable air to travel through, keeping our feet dry, comfy, and cool
- Additionally, the shoes provide strong durability, superior support, traction, and slip resistance
- Provides excellent ventilation
- High-quality PVC material
- Comfortable fit
In addition to this, we would also like you to check our latest blog, where we have mentioned some of the top cricket helmet brands in India. Do give it a read.
Adidas is one of the top names in the world when it comes to sports shoes, and their cricket shoes are no different. The Howzzat range of shoes is especially meant for cricketers who seek to play like their favourite players. They are very highly recommended by some of the best names in the sporting industry.
Prominent Features of the Adidas Cricket Shoes:
- The synthetic upper and mesh lining of the shoes make them durable, light in weight, and comfortable to wear
- The rubber outsoles of the shoe will ensure a firm grip
- Shock-absorbing soft EVA provides great cushioning and lessens shocks to knee and ankle joints
- Flexible outsole
- Provides stability and comfort
- Superior cushioning
This cricket shoe from New Balance is light, flexible, and supportive. The leather and synthetic mesh upper is made tough enough to stand up to any competition, and the REVlite midsole has an integrated medial post for responsive cushioning and support.
Prominent Features of the New Balance Cricket Shoes:
- Built to last, the New Balance cricket shoes are ideal if you can afford a little extra for the quality
- The upper part of the shoes is made of synthetic leather for comfort and long-lasting durability
- The cutting-edge foam composition offers comparable responsiveness and toughness
- Made from synthetic leather for comfort
- Provides long-lasting durability
- Flexible support
Nivia Cricket Shoes
Nivia Sports is an Indian sports equipment manufacturer based in Jalandhar, Punjab. Cricket shoes from this brand feature a synthetic upper to ensure comfort as well as control for the wearer. The shoes are equipped with a rubber outsole that delivers excellent traction and durability. This one’s an ideal pick for intermediate players.
Prominent Features of the Nivia Cricket Shoes:
- With its low-cut design and lightweight comfort, the upper allows for more ankle mobility
- The collar is lined with two layers of high-density foam that mould to the athlete’s foot to provide a personalised heel fit
- The high-performance TPU outsole provides exceptional stability, grip, and cushioning
- Gives soft and comfortable support
- Reliable performance and comfort throughout the day
- Provides great ankle mobility
Puma Cricket Shoes
Puma is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures athletic and casual footwear, along with apparel. At present, this popular brand is endorsed by cricketers Washington Sundar and Devdutt Padikkal in India. Puma cricket shoes are snazzy yet promise the utmost durability.
Prominent Features of the Puma Cricket Shoes:
- The Puma Cricket Shoes are specially engineered to enable peak performance
- Puma cricket shoes feature a lightweight design with a synthetic upper and an internal support structure
- Additionally, the shoes offer maximum grip and excellent stability
- Lightweight design
- Provides amazing grip and stability
- It can also be worn for casual occasions
In addition to this, we would also like you to check our latest blog, where we have mentioned some of the most popular cricket ball brands in India. Do check it out.
Cricket shoes provide your feet with much-needed support that will improve your performance on the field. Based on our research, Nodens, Spartan, Vector X, and ASICS are our top picks for the best cricket shoe brands in India. While making our recommendations, we also took into consideration factors like material, ventilation, cushioning, and spikes. Let us know which one worked out the best for you!
What is special about cricket shoes?
Cricketers must wear shoes made expressly for the sport, just as in any other sport. The best cricket shoes for batters are those with rubber or metal spikes because they provide a solid grip and make it possible to move quickly over the field. On the other hand, a bowler should look for shoes that come with studs. This is because they are capable of providing the bowler with the correct landing position.
Why do fast bowlers cut their shoes?
Before stepping onto the field, most fast bowlers jump very high in their runup. Bowlers cut off the portion of their landing shoe above the toe so that air may flow freely and relieve pressure on the toe.
Which brand of shoes do cricketers wear?
Professional cricketers generally wear cricket shoes from brands like Adidas, New Balance, Puma, Reebok, and Under Armour.
Are rubber cricket shoes good?
Yes, rubber cricket shoes are good. The traction of strong rubber shoes is crucial for synthetic pitches. This is crucial when dirt or wetness from the outfield gets on the playing surface.
What shoes do professional cricketers wear?
The majority of professional cricketers use a particular kind of shoe called cricket spikes. To improve traction when jogging, these shoes contain a pointed metal piece at the bottom. On grassy cricket pitches or turf, spikes are often worn.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. To create a list of products you can trust, we evaluate various products and compare them based on a variety of factors. Affordable cricket shoes in India range from around Rs 800 to Rs 1,200. You can go for higher-end shoes if your budget allows it. We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.