Unending stress and work pressure can make you feel overwhelmed and impact your mental well-being. This is why self-care must be taken as important as taking care of your professional and personal commitments. Taking some time off from your busy schedule helps to rejuvenate and regroup and make you feel calm and relaxed. One of the perfect methods of taking care of yourself is using Essential Oils. In recent times, essential oils have gained immense popularity and become a method to revive, feel calm, and fix all your skincare-related woes.
retailers in the market . T your , the 20 best essential oil brands that offer simple, affordable, and very convenient-to-use products. You can simply add them to your skincare routine or put a few drops in a diffuser to feel calm instantly. If you wish to experience the innumerable benefits of these oils, Here you can also find the best tea tree Oil for scars & essential oils for hair growth.
Benefits of Adding Essential Oils to Your Daily Regime
Essential oils are a must-use product to pamper your skin and take good care of your mental health. They possess anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and soothing properties that help to fix a variety of skin care concerns, driving away stress, soothing congestion-inducing sleep, and more. Some of the prominent benefits that you can derive using essential oils are as follows:
- Reduces acne and acne-related scarring
- Help tighten the skin and provide the required glow
- Reduces stress and anxiety while boosting mood
- Repairs damage caused by pollution and other factors
- Relaxes muscles and improves the quality of sleep
- Improves blood flow for treating greasy and dry hair
- Reduces irritation and inflammation of the skin
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Aroma Magic||Check Prices|
|Old Tree||Check Prices|
|Nature’s Absolutes||Check Prices|
|Organic Harvest||Check Prices|
|Aroma Treasures||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Essential Oil Brands for You?
Essential oils are highly concentrated liquids that are extracted from plants and trees. This oil captures the “essence” and provides a range of beauty, health and wellness-related benefits. Being embedded with surprising qualities, you must try using pure, high-quality essential oil. In India, you can find a top-notch quality essential oil from a top player on a budget of Rs 200 to Rs 4,000.
Before you move ahead with our top picks of essential oil brands in India, have a look at the factors that we considered while curating this list. Make sure you access these factors for making an informed purchase decision.
Usage of the Oil
Essential oil is a versatile product that can be used on skin or hair, for body massage, and also in diffusers. While some are for specific usage, others can be used for any purpose. So, make sure you choose according to your preference.
It is crucial to check out the ingredients label of the essential oil to ensure safe usage. If you are planning to use the oil on the skin or hair, make sure it is free from alcohol or harmful chemicals. While most companies launch dermatologically tested products, you must ensure that there is no element that might turn out to be allergic.
From lavender to tea tree to jasmine to rose, there are different fragrances of essential oils available in the market. The different fragrance is meant to perform different functions and has different benefits. For instance, lavender is known for reducing anxiety, peppermint helps ease headaches, and coffee boosts energy. So, get your hands on the fragrance that you find pleasant and fulfils your requirement as well.
List of the Best Essential Oil Brands That You Can Trust
On this page:
- 1. Aroma Magic
- 2. Old Tree
- 3. Nature’s Absolutes
- 4. Khadi Naturals
- 5. Organic Harvest
- 6. Aroma Treasures
- 7. Mesmara
- 8. Elansa
- 9. Soulflower
- 10. St. Botanica
- 11. Milagro
- 12. Naturalis
- 13. Good Vibes
- 14. Kama Ayurveda
- 15. The Beauty Co.
- 16. Forest Essentials
- 17. Edens Garden
- 18. Rouh
- 19. Juicy Chemistry
- 20. Nykaa
- What are the top essential oil brands in India?
- Which essential oil is best for stress?
- How to choose the right essential oil for your skin type?
1. Aroma Magic
Aroma Magic is a brand that fully encourages using natural ingredients to make body and skincare products. The brand was launched in 1994 by Blossom Kochhar and Lt. Col. V. Kocchar. It’s a family-owned aromatherapy company that has gained numerous fans across the country with top-notch products. Whether you want to buy a soothing face cream or a relaxing essential oil, you will find it all under Aroma Magic.
Prominent Features of Aroma Magic:
- It is a highly aromatic and soothing essential oil that restores balance and encourages sleep
- The anti-inflammatory properties of the oil relax the muscles and treat joint pain
- This versatile oil tones the skin, nourishes dry skin and treats hair fall
- Comes in a glass bottle
- Boosts the energy level
- Pleasant fragrance
- Cruelty-free oil
- The smell does not linger for long
Why We Picked Aroma Magic?
Also known as ‘Universal Oil’, this Lavender Oil is one of the brand’s top-selling products in the market today. As per experts, regular usage of this essential oil can help you relax and treat uneven sleeping patterns. It smells incredible and can easily be mixed with bath water or diffusers. You can also use it to soothe sunburn and cold.
2. Old Tree
Over the decade, Old Tree has become one of the leading skin and hair care brands in India. It is well-known for retailing naturally-sourced products like essential oils, body butter, massage oils, bath soaps, face serums, scrubs, etc. All of its products are free of parabens and chemicals, making them safe to use every day. If you are looking for the best quality and natural product for your skin and hair, Old Tree is the brand for you.
Prominent Features of Old Tree:
- Its antibacterial properties help in reducing acne and lighten the scars
- Massaging your scalp with this oil unclogs the hair follicles and nourishes the roots
- 9 other variants of this essential oil are available, like lavender, rosemary, vanilla, etc.
- Available in three different sizes of packaging: 15 ml, 30 ml, and 50 ml
- Eliminates head lice
- Promotes hair growth
- Glass bottle with dropper
- 100% biodegradable
- It is not cost-effective
Why We Picked Old Tree?
This Tea Tree Oil by Old Tree has highly beneficial properties of the Australian Tea Tree. It is perfect for people who deal with oily and acne-prone skin. All you need to do is mix a few drops of this oil with some coconut oil and see your pimples fading away quickly. This oil has multiple benefits and can be used on the skin, hair, and diffusers as well. Also, it comes with a dropper so that you can use it hygienically.
3. Nature’s Absolutes
As the name suggests, Nature’s Absolutes is a skin and hair care brand that makes authentic and natural products. It has gained a lot of popularity in the Indian market for using only high-quality ingredients with no chemical additives. This brand offers a wide array of products that are safe to use both for the skin as well as the environment. Its toxin-free, cruelty-free, and environment-friendly products are indeed a must-try.
Prominent Features of Nature’s Absolutes:
- It is a pure, steam distilled jasmine essential oil made with the highest quality ingredients
- This oil soothes a dry and itchy scalp and fixes damaged hair for healthy growth
- Massaging this oil rejuvenates the skin and improves the tone to make it supple and firm
- It is also used in aromatherapy for calming the mind and body while uplifting the soul
- Calm the senses
- Nourishes dry scalp
- Effective results
- Free from chemicals
Why We Picked Nature’s Absolutes?
This Jasmine Essential Oil is derived purely from jasmine flowers, making it one of the best-selling products from the brand. The oil matches international standards when it comes to quality and is priced at a very reasonable rate. You can also improve your skin and hair with the help of this oil and relish a no-irritation experience.
4. Khadi Naturals
Founded in 1963, Khadi Naturals is one of the most trusted skincare and haircare brands in India. The brand has a wide range of products such as shampoos, conditioners, creams, lotions, essential oils, etc. All of its products are clinically tested and cruelty-free, so you can stay assured about their quality. All of its products are manufactured under the supervision of qualified Ayurvedic Doctors, which makes them a perfect choice for all.
Prominent Features of Khadi Naturals:
- This Rosemary Essential Oil has wonderful stimulating properties that help reduce stress and anxiety
- You can also reduce bloating and soothe menstrual cramps with the help of this oil
- It helps to strengthen the immune system and makes your skin look and feel healthy
- Contains rosemary that helps in reducing water retention and dealing with obesity and cellulite
- 100% pure active herbals
- Clinically tested product
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Helps balance the mind and body
- Not a good choice for epileptic patients and pregnant women’s
Why We Picked Khadi Naturals?
Khadi Naturals Rosemary Essential Oil is an excellent choice for calming your mind and improving your mental awareness. This oil has excellent brain stimulant properties for improving memory. Apart from this, massaging your body with this oil helps to relieve muscular aches, fatigue and pains. It also cures cough, treats hair fall, and makes skin smooth and supple.
5. Organic Harvest
Organic Harvest is a cruelty-free and vegan brand making amazing organic products for your hair and skin. The brand was founded by Rahul Agarwal and holds a loyal customer base in India today. All of its products are derived from natural ingredients with no chemicals being used during the process. The brand believes in providing the best products to every customer that everyone must try.
Prominent Features of Organic Harvest:
- It is a pure, organic product that is extracted through the stringent, earth-friendly process
- This oil has a sweet fragrance of rose that helps deal with anxiety, depression, menstrual cramps, etc.
- This Organic Harvest oil is recommended for reducing wrinkles and dealing with skin ageing problems
- Can be added to an aromatherapy diffuser to calm your mind and spread fragrance
- GMO-free essential oil
- Vegan formula
- Hydrates dry skin
- Free from harsh chemicals
- It has a mild fragrance
Why We Picked Organic Harvest?
This Rose Essential Oil by Organic Harvest is a solid mood booster. It will help you resolve your skin concerns and ease mental health concerns as well. Regular usage can also help you reduce stress, menstrual discomfort, and anxiety and keep your mind relaxed all the time. Other than this, it is mild, safe, and extremely effective.
6. Aroma Treasures
Founded in 2000 by Mr Nirmal Minawala and Aradhana Minawala, Aroma Treasures has become one of the best aromatherapy brands in India. You can find top-class essential oils, creams, masks, diffusers, and hair care products under this brand. The brand relies on creating all of its products using naturally-sourced ingredients. If you like natural products, you must check out this brand’s wide collection.
Prominent Features of Aroma Treasures:
- It is a skin-friendly essential oil that controls the secretion of excess oils in the pores
- This oil is suitable for both men and women and can be used by all skin types
- Its refreshing aroma eliminates the bugs and insects while cleaning the air for fresh breathing
- Boosts energy
- Stimulates calmness
- Has soothing sensation
- Free from chemicals
- Availability might be an issue
Why We Picked Aroma Treasures?
This Peppermint Essential Oil by Aroma Treasures is a perfect product for people dealing with skin issues and who need to revive themselves after a long day at work. It has a soothing aroma and is very convenient to use. This widely used oil is also good for the skin and offers a cooling sensation to improve skin texture and emotional well-being.
Mesmara is a brand that runs on the tagline ‘From farms to table’ and has been proving it for years. The brand makes some of the best natural products in India and has become a trustworthy option for many consumers. It was founded by Aravindan Jayakumar, Ragini Ravipati, and Srikanth Ravipati and had its headquarters in Hyderabad. Its chemical-free and cold-pressed oils guarantee purity and are safe for everyday usage.
Prominent Features of Mesmara:
- It acts as a skin cleanser and helps in reducing acne, scars, and stretch marks
- The lemony fragrance of this oil helps in filling mosquitos and cleans the air
- It can be used for aromatherapy purposes and for making the space smell fresh and cheerful
- The soothing, fresh aroma
- Undiluted and unadulterated
- 100% natural and pure
- Helps to reduce stress
- The smell is not so long-lasting
Why We Picked Mesmara?
Mesmara’s Lemongrass Essential Oil has rejuvenating properties and a scent that you will fall in love with instantly. It is extracted from the steam distillation procedure to make it 100% safe for you. You can also spray this oil in rooms, and it will instantly help to calm your senses. If you are looking for a strong, fresh, citrus fragrance, this lemongrass oil will be a great choice.
Elansa is another well-known brand that is highly regarded for its pure and high-quality essential oils in India. The brand focuses on making sure that you get the best products at a reasonable price. All of its essential oils are steam distilled and very lightweight, so you can use them conveniently. This brand is a fabulous choice for your skin and hair that you must check out.
Prominent Features of Elansa:
- It has a refreshing and delightful fragrance that feels calming and lingers on for a long time
- This oil has aromatherapy and Ayurvedic benefits that calm the body and mind while reducing anxiety
- It has a lightweight and non-greasy texture that makes it easy to blend with other oils or diffusers
- You can also use this oil for keeping linen, woollens, garments and lingerie moth-free and scented
- Makes hair softer and silkier
- Provides sound sleep
- Multiple variants available
- Creates calming aura
- 100% natural and pure
Why We Picked Elansa?
Elansa 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil is a multi-purpose oil that is extracted from the finest lavender flowers. This oil has a sweet floral fragrance that feels calming and stresses relieving. Also, this oil works as an antiseptic and works effectively in treating sunburn and kitchen burns. Comes with a premium quality glass dropper, and this oil is extremely easy to use.
Soulflower is a Farm To Face Beauty Brand that was birthed with the vision of providing premium organic products to the world. The brand has a wide array of skin, hair, and personal care products that are backed by science. It uses a blend of botanical science and innovation to create something unique. All its products are natural, pure, and effective and offer effective results.
Prominent Features of Soulflower:
- The natural properties of lavender restore the skin balance and hydrate it deeply
- This is an authentic and handmade oil made with locally sourced ingredients that are safe to use
- Massaging your body with this oil energises tired muscles and offers a purifying experience
- PETA-friendly and cruelty-free
- Extremely effective
- Nourishes the scalp
- Relaxes muscles
- Pleasing fragrance
- Bottle quality could be improved
Why We Picked Soulflower?
This Lavender Essential Oil helps you to fight skin and hair issues within no time. The soothing aroma helps in reviving dull skin and can be your go-to solution for anxiety and stress. You can dilute it with other oils or put a few drops in a diffuser to experience its therapeutic effects. This oil also detoxifies the skin and makes it look younger.
10. St. Botanica
St. Botanica is an Indian brand that is making waves in the skin and hair care industry with its revolutionary products. Its face serums and essential oils are super popular, and you must give them a try. The brand strives to create high-quality products at affordable prices so that they are accessible to everyone. It also exports products to USA, UK, Singapore, and Australia.
Prominent Features of St. Botanica:
- This oil work wonders in relaxing muscles, relieving stress, and reducing pain
- It rejuvenates hair and scalp and leaves silky, shiny hair with better growth
- You can put this oil in a diffuser to create a calming, relaxing environment
- It controls the excessive creation of sebum and makes the skin look and feel supple
- No nasty chemicals
- Sweet and floral fragrance
- Vegan product
- Premium grade essential oil
Why We Picked St. Botanica?
This Geranium Essential Oil by St. Botanica is made with 100% pure and natural ingredients, making it suitable for all skin and hair types. It’s a multi-purpose oil that can be used to heal skin and hair concerns. You can also use it to relax your mind and body after a long day. All in all, a great choice for people dealing with stress and anxiety.
Milagro is a brand that is acing the beauty and skincare game in India. It was founded in 2018 with the vision of making good skincare accessible to everyone in the country. The brand is popular for making body lotions, face toners, and oils with gold leaves, that are loved by thousands of people. With the goodness of gold, the oil offers the glow that is missing.
Prominent Features of Milagro:
- It can perform wonders on your skin by adding an instant boost of radiance
- Target issues such as collagen depletion, wrinkles, fine lines, and dullness
- 100% natural and vegan oil, it is free from parabens and harmful chemicals
- The oil stimulates the cells and makes the skin firm without clogging the pores
- Reduces puffiness
- Treats acne-prone skin
- Protects from UV rays
- Anti-ageing benefits
Naturalis is a leading herbal care brand in India that has garnered a lot of attention for its top-notch products. All of its products are made with mild and soothing ingredients that are gentle on your hair and skin. Here you can find safe-to-use and effective products like massage oils, essential oils, bath oils, salts, soaps, etc., 100% pure and natural; Naturalis oils are a must-try.
Prominent Features of Naturalis:
- It is a highly therapeutic product, which works the best for people struggling with unending body aches
- Made with fresh leaves of Eucalyptus globulus, it has a strong, fresh, medicinal, woody, and earthy aroma
- This oil fights dandruff and relives the itching scalp while nourishes the roots deeply for better growth
- Used for respiratory issues
- Fights acne and skin irritation
- Premium quality glass bottle
- Effective and quick results
- The smell may feel overwhelming to some people
13. Good Vibes
Good Vibes is a relatively newer brand that has gained a lot of popularity quickly. It is run under Purplle and has become one of its top-selling brands. The brand creates innovative skincare, haircare, and cosmetics products that are highly effective and affordable. You can also get premium face creams, washes, essential oils, and face masks under this brand.
Prominent Features of Good Vibes:
- It can help tone your skin and soften your hair with regular usage
- It can be used in diffusers to control the cortisol hormone and stress levels
- Comes in a dark blue glass bottle to avoid sun exposure and maintain the integrity
- It is a 100% pure oil with no harmful chemicals and is suitable for all skin types
- Soothes dry skin
- Boosts blood circulation
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- 100% vegetarian oil
- The quantity of the oil should be more
14. Kama Ayurveda
Kama Ayurveda is a premium Ayurveda brand based out of New Delhi, India. The brand was founded by Vivek Sahni in 2002 and had been going strong ever since. With a booming business in India, the brand also exports to various countries in the USA and Europe. The brand generated traction by supplying its products to luxurious hotels and slowly became one of the top contenders in the market.
Prominent Features of Kama Ayurveda:
- Citronella Essential Oil can be used to treat wounds and avoid parasitic infections
- It has a highly captivating and relaxing fragrance that lingers on for a long time
- You can also diffuse this oil to make your surroundings relaxing and smell fantastic
- It can be blended with a carrier oil to make it perfect for massaging and bathing
- Refreshing aroma
- Multi-purpose usage
- Enhances the complexion
- Add volume to the tresses
15. The Beauty Co.
Founded by Suraj Vazirani, The Beauty Co. has become one of the most esteemed brands in the country today. The brand retails natural and chemical-free products such as shampoos, face creams, oils, and serums that are made with premium quality ingredients. These mindfully crafted products are backed by science and nature-friendly, making them good for the skin.
Prominent Features of The Beauty Co.:
- This Tea Tree Oil can help you reduce acne and remove blemishes from your skin with regular usage
- This oil has several hair benefits as it helps in getting rid of dandruff, reduces hair fall, and promotes growth
- It has a relaxing scent that will help you unwind and calm your senses while relaxing the body and mind
- It has anti-fungal properties
- It can be used as disinfectant
- Offers clear skin
- Comes with a dropper
- It might not help with dark circles
16. Forest Essentials
Ayurveda and luxury go hand in hand when it comes to Forest Essentials. The brand was founded in the year 2000 by Mira Kulkarni, and there has been no looking back ever since. Forest Essentials has garnered a massive clientele with its top-notch products. Apart from quality, it offers attractive packaging and a wide range of options that makes people go gaga behind it.
Prominent Features of Forest Essentials:
- It exudes a mesmerising and relaxing aroma to deal with anxiety, stress, and other mental issues
- This oil is rich in Vitamin E and has anti-oxidant properties to protect from UV rays and pollution
- Created with an ancient Indian recipe, this oil does not contain harmful chemicals or artificial colours
- It can be used in a diffuser
- Evens out skin tone
- It can be used as a carrier oil
- Uplifts the mood
- Improves skin elasticity
17. Edens Garden
A family-owned company, Edens Garden has been creating some of the best essential oils in the world. It was founded by Grace Martin in 2009 and has gained a lot of popularity in India. The brand is known for offering affordable, quality products that are made with pure, clean, and fresh ingredients. Also, these oils have incredible medicinal and healing qualities that make them a must-to-have.
Prominent Features of Edens Garden :
- This Turmeric Essential Oil has the most rejuvenating fragrance and several therapeutic properties
- It is 100% pure oil that can be used to treat skin conditions such as dryness and dullness
- This oil goes through Advanced GC/MS testing to ensure safe, authentic, and top-quality
- It is an eco-friendly oil that is made with ethically and sustainably sourced ingredients
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Multiple-size bottles
- Fresh woods aroma
- Therapeutic benefits
- It has a bit runny consistency
Rouh has been creating top-quality wellness and skincare products for quite some time now. The brand’s classic and simple packaging attracts a lot of customers, and its products are to die for. It is known for offering organic products, and the essential oil comes in several variants that make it easy to pick your favourite one.
Prominent Features of Rouh:
- This Lavender Essential Oil is perfect for reducing stress levels and increasing tranquillity
- It has excellent haircare properties that reduce dandruff and add shine to the hair
- This premium quality oil has several benefits and is extremely effective against cuts and burns
- The oil has a soothing aroma and antibacterial benefits that ease pain
- Highly effective oil
- It can be used in a diffuser
- Different sizes of packaging
- Reduces pimples and scars
- It is a little bit pricey
19. Juicy Chemistry
Juicy Chemistry is a beauty and wellness brand founded by Pritesh and Megha in the year 2014. The brand is popular for producing organic and natural products in India. From beauty influencers to celebrities, everyone loves its products. You can find a variety of oils, creams, and supplements to treat several concerns such as PCOD, skin issues, damaged hair, etc.
Prominent Features of Juicy Chemistry:
- Blood Orange essential oil is rich in Vitamin C that helps improve the quality and elasticity of the skin
- This essential oil work wonders in dealing with ageing signs or hyperpigmentation issues
- It is a 100% natural oil, free from harmful chemicals, GMOs, synthetic colours, or artificial fragrances
- Dark amber glass bottle
- Suitable for all skin types
- Brightens the skin tone
- Reduces headaches
Launched by Falguni Nayar in 2012, Nykaa is one of the leading e-commerce startups in the country. Over the last few years, the brand has become a one-stop shop for skincare and makeup lovers in the country. While it has a range of products, essential oils are some of the best offerings. Its luxurious range of oils is hand-picked, effective, and has several therapeutic benefits.
Prominent Features of Nykaa:
- Nykaa’s Basil Essential Oil is perfect for people dealing with some skin and dull hair problems
- It has a pleasant, soothing smell and a lightweight texture that absorbs into your skin quickly
- This game-changer oil reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and other ageing signs
- Massaging your scalp with this oil cures itchiness and strengthens the hair roots
- Easy to use packaging
- Extremely beneficial
- Prevents blackheads
- 100% nourishment
- It might not work on too oily skin
Essential oils are potent liquids with a wide range of benefits. From physical to mental to emotional, these oils work wonders in every aspect. Its beneficial properties are a must-enjoy, and the brands mentioned above are some of the best options. While all of them provide excellent results, we particularly enjoy Aroma Magic, Khadi natural, and Good Vibe oils for their variety of varieties, pleasant aroma, and numerous advantages. Do check out the list and choose the favourite that suits you the best.
What are the top essential oil brands in India?
Brands such as Aroma Magic, Khadi, Forest Essentials, and Kama Ayurveda make the best essential oils in India.
Which essential oil is best for stress?
You can use lavender essential to reduce stress and induce better sleeping cycles.
How to choose the right essential oil for your skin type?
Everyone’s skin differs vastly, so it’s obvious that one oil can’t work for everyone. Your skin might benefit more (or less) from a particular oil. Here’s a quick guide to help you choose the right essential oil for your skin type:
For Dry Skin: If you have dry skin, you must pick super hydrating and moisturising oils. However, you need to be careful about the ingredient you are choosing. You can check out lavender oil for your face or eucalyptus oil for the skin to help boost elasticity.
For Oily Skin: While most people with oily skin are scared of using oils on their face, it is extremely beneficial in reducing its secretion. Lemon essential oil is a great pick to control moisture in your skin.
For Acne-Prone Skin: While most chemical-based medicines are drying, the essential oil can do wonders for acne-prone skin. Tea tree and rose are two ingredients proven to nourish your skin with medical benefits and help fight acne.
For Normal Skin: People with normal skin types should choose something that gives the skin a healthy glow while keeping it moisturised. Orange essential oil is known to be gentle on the skin and is a perfect choice for normal skin.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of category-specific researchers who analyse and evaluate a variety of products before creating these lists. For the Essential Oil brands blog, we ensure that you get good quality products which contain no chemicals or additives. Because our objective is to make online buying easier for you, you will never discover a suspicious product here.