Kishmish is a popular dry fruit consumed in several regions across the globe. If you have a sweet tooth and don’t like to eat unhealthy sweets, you can snack on some raisins (English for Kishmish) to keep yourself satiated. Kishmish is rich in fibre, iron, potassium, and numerous other nutrients that give you an instant energy boost. Regularly consuming raisins can result in better overall health and glowing, smooth skin. Although many people refrain from eating them due to their dried and shrivelled appearance, don’t let that appearance fool you into not eating this power-packed dry fruit. If you’re looking to buy kishmish online, here are some of the best Kishmish brands in India.
How Do We Choose the Best Kishmish for You?
Kishmish not only makes your desserts sweeter but also comes with insane health benefits. It is a widely-consumed dry fruit in many parts of India and is used to top dishes such as kheer, halwa, kachoris, etc. In India, you will get good quality raisins ranging from Rs 75 to Rs 500.
Texture & Taste
When buying kishmish, you can check their freshness by squeezing them a bit. If they feel dry, there are chances that they’ve gotten old. Here, we have added top-quality kishmish that are soft and fluffy, which is a delight to eat. They have a scrumptious and sweet taste, which you will absolutely love!
Always make sure to check the expiry date so that you only buy fresh raisins. If you’re unable to find the best raisins, we have compiled a list to make that easier for you. Here you can also check the best biscuits & almond brands in India.
List of 10 Best Dry Fruit Brands in India
On this page:
1. Tata Sampann
Tata Group is a prominent multinational conglomerate from India. It was launched in 1868 by Jamsetji Tata and is headquartered in Mumbai, India. It runs popular brands such as Titan, Tata Sampann, Tanishq, Vistara, Croma, Starbucks, and more. The brand is known to produce great quality teas and dry fruits that are loved by millions across the country.
Prominent Features of the Tata Sampann Raisins:
- These raisins by Tata Sampann come in a seedless form and are a delight to eat
- They have a rich texture and a flavourful aroma that is super sweet and delicious
- Since raisins are high in potassium, they will help normalise your blood pressure and induce good health
- Weighs 200 grams
- Long and juicy raisins
- Vegan product
- Helps maintain blood pressure
- Some people may not like the taste
Why We Picked the Tata Sampann Raisins?
These seedless raisins by Tata Sampann offer great taste and texture to make your desserts much tastier. The long and delicious raisins are super soft and thick. With these raisins, you not only get great taste but also a good amount of potassium for your health!
Tulsi is a leading supplier of dry fruits in India and has a stellar customer base globally as well. The brand started in the 1950s by importing Afghan dry fruits to India and expanded its business slowly. It majorly produces cashews, almonds, pistachios, and raising that are always in demand. The brand is ISO certified, so you can stay assured about its quality.
Prominent Features of the Tulsi Kishmish Sundekhani:
- Has a sweet and scrumptious taste that everyone loves
- It’s loaded with fibre that helps in improving your digestive health and calcium that makes your teeth strong
- Long and yellow in colour
- Rich in calcium for good dental health
- Pack weighs 1 kg
- Vegetarian product
- Acts as an energy booster
- May feel a little dry
Why We Picked the Tulsi Kishmish Sundekhani?
Adding the Tulsi Kishmish Sundekhani to your everyday diet can be a great way to take care of your health and mitigate your sweet cravings. Since they come loaded with fibre, you get the best of both taste and nutrition from these raisins.
Founded in 1992, Miltop is a large manufacturer of nuts, spices, processed foods, herbs, and dry fruits in India. You can find its products easily in your nearby retail stores and order them online via Amazon. The brand is famous for producing top-quality dry fruits that are super tasty and healthy for your body. You can also order in bulk from Miltop by directly connecting with its team.
Prominent Features of the Miltop Dried Kishmish:
- Halal certified, vegan, and has no artificial added colour
- It’s a power-packed fruit that’s highly beneficial for your health
- This ISO-certified superfood is made with proper hygiene standards and has a taste that you will instantly love
- Weighs 1 kg
- Has amazing taste
- Quality may be subpar
Why We Picked the Miltop Dried Kishmish?
Milton is a trusted brand when it comes to dried fruits and nuts. It boasts great taste and excellent nutritional value, making it a great choice for everyday consumption.
4. 24 Mantra
24 Mantra is a label owned by the leading organic foods company Sresta. It was founded in 2004 by Raj Seelam and has its headquarters in Hyderabad. The brand manufactures a wide range of dry fruits, juices, spices, staples, and ready-to-cook foods. With over 1500 outlets in India and abroad, the brand has gained a good reputation in the market today.
Prominent Features of the 24 Mantra Kishmish:
- Sourced organically, which makes them tastier and much healthier than other alternatives in the market
- They are rich in nutritional value, so you will get an instant energy boost after consuming them
- Eating raisins can also be highly beneficial for your skin and hair, so you can pick this brand without any doubt
- Offers instant boost of energy
- 100% Organic
- Loaded with glucose and fructose
- Has Vitamin-B complex and iron
- May be a little overpriced
Why We Picked the 24 Mantra Kishmish?
These soft and scrumptious raisins by 24 Mantra are a delight to eat! They are thick, fluffy, and filled with sweetness that makes your dishes even more delicious. You can also have a few every day when feeling low on energy, as it gives you an instant boost!
Vedaka is a brand that has become super popular on Amazon for its high-quality products and great reviews. It is an Indian brand that produces staples and dry fruits. If you’re looking for good-quality raisins, Vedaka brings you premium kishmish under an affordable price range.
Prominent Features of the Vedaka Kishmish:
- It has a soft and bouncy texture
- The taste is super sweet and delicious, perfect for enhancing your kheers, porridge
- Chewy and juicy raisins
- It can be used in a variety of dishes, such as biryani, yoghurt, or salads
- Meets international safety standards
- Vegetarian product
- Variety of uses
- May not smell that good
Why We Picked the Vedaka Kishmish?
Vedaka produces some of the most amazing quality dry fruits, and these raisins are no exception! They have a soft and bouncy texture which makes them an enjoyable snack. Add it to your salads, oats, kheer, biryani, halwa, and more to amplify the taste even more!
6. Nuts About You
Nuts About You is a brand that retails supreme quality dry fruits, seeds, and nuts in India. The brand ensures that every product is tested multiple times to deliver the best every time. It’s an FSSC-certified brand that assures good hygiene practices, quality, and taste. The brand encourages healthy lifestyles and munching on dry fruits instead of sugary snacks to keep yourself full.
Prominent Features of the Nuts About You Raisins:
- This bag of raisins by Nuts About You has 100% premium quality raisins that are ideal for everyday consumption
- It’s very low in calories and high in fibre
- The pack weighs 250 grams
- Low in sodium
- Helps in maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Comes in a zip-lock pouch
Solimo is one of the many sub-brands that have been launched by Amazon. The brand has gained a solid fanbase in India for its kitchen and homeware products that are affordable and come with the trust of Amazon.
Prominent Features of the Solimo Premium Raisins:
- These raisins are 100% natural and vegetarian
- They are packed hygienically and have a quality that matches international standards
- Weighs 250 grams
- Seedless and soft raisins
- Vegetarian product
- Hygienically packed
- May contain some stem
Happilo is a popular superfood company founded in 2004 with its headquarters in Bengaluru, India. The brand offers top-class nuts, dried fruits, seeds, trail mixes, and dry roasted snacks. Over the last few years, Happilo has gained a wide customer base in India and continues to expand its business with a thriving online presence.
Prominent Features of the Happilo Dried Raisins:
- Come in a seedless form and have great taste
- If you love candies, these can be a healthier alternative to them
- The green and gold packaging looks super-premium
- You can also use these raisins as a gifting option during the festive season
- They are low in fat and high in fibre to keep you fuller for a long time
- No artificial flavours
- Rich in antioxidants and potassium
- Raisins may be a little dry
9. Natureland Organics
Natureland Organics is an organic food company that was founded by Ajeet Godara and Arvind Godara in 2002. The brand retails sustainable, organic foods that are healthy and much safer to consume. You will get great quality dry fruits, rice, pulses, spices, and flour under this brand.
Prominent Features of the Natureland Organics Raisins:
- Made with high-quality organic grapes and dried using sustainable methods
- They are rich in Vitamin B, iron, and potassium that enhance your overall health
- The raisins have a nice texture and taste so good that you will add them to everything you eat
- Comes in a pack of 2
- Each pack weighs 250 grams
- Organic product
- Kishmish may not be very fluffy
10. Nutty Gritties
Nutty Gritties is a brand that promotes healthy living and makes top-grade superfoods essential for your well-being. The brand was founded by Dinika Bhatia in 2009 and has garnered a huge clientele in India today.
Prominent Features of the Nutty Gritties Kishmish:
- Jumbo-sized kishmish from Nashik
- Have a rich and sweet taste
- Contains no trans-fat and cholesterol
- Can be added to a variety of dishes
- Weighs 200 grams
- Trans-fat free
- 100% natural
- Great for your health
- Taste may not be pleasant for everyone
Raisins or Kishmish are used in several Indian dishes, and everyone has a soft spot in their hearts for this dried fruit. In this article, we have listed some of the best Kishmish brands in India based on taste and texture. While we really enjoy the Kishmish from Tata Sampann, Vedaka, and Miltop, let us know which ones you like the most!
Where can I find the best quality anjeer online?
You can find great quality anjeer in brands such as Tulsi, 24 Mantra, and Happilo. All of these brands are easily available on Amazon.
What are the best kishmish brands in India?
Tata Sampann, Tulsi, Happilo, Nuts About You, and Vedaka offer the best kishmish in India.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of qualified researchers who put in hours to understand what makes a certain product better than the rest. For the Kishmish blog, we considered factors such as taste, texture, quality, and more to create a truly useful list for you. Since we aim to make online shopping hassle-free for our users, you will only find authentic and reliable suggestions here!