The versatility of biscuits is unparalleled. You can have them with a cup of tea, coffee, milk, or a quick snack, and they would fit in everywhere. In the average Indian household, biscuits are eaten almost every evening with tea and snacks. They bring a sense of comfort and make you feel energised during or after a long day at work. Even if you’re not an avid tea drinker, you can still enjoy biscuits as they taste amazing.
Our Top Recommendations
How do we choose the best biscuit brands?
Several brands have come up with great quality biscuits and cookies today, but which ones are the best? We are here with a special list of some of the most famous butter cookies and best biscuit brands in India. Good quality biscuits might cost anywhere between Rs 10 to Rs 150 according to their packs. When choosing the best biscuit brands, we consider various factors, including the quality, sugar content, maida content, and various other health-related factors. On Amazon, all of the products mentioned below have at least a 4/5 rating and are loved by consumers. Here you can also check best cheese brands and ghee brands in India .
List of 11 Top Biscuit Brands in India
Almost every Indian has a soft corner for Parle G biscuits and has enjoyed having them with tea for decades. Parle G was founded in 1939 and is owned by the famous Parle Products. The little girl on its packaging gives us a nostalgic feel and reminds us of the good old times.
- Parle G was one of the first brands to launch glucose biscuits that have been a popular choice for many consumers in the country.
- The Parle G Original Gluco Biscuits are the longest standing biscuits in the market with a solid fanbase.
- They are made with a blend of wheat and sugar and are the perfect combination to have with your morning or evening teas.
- Having a few biscuits will make you feel energised as well.
- The brand Parle also produces Monaco, Parle G Gold, and Hide & Seek cookies for you to try.
- Sugar content can be reduced
Founded in 1992, Britannia is a food manufacturing company with its headquarters in Kolkata, India. The brand generated a revenue of Rs 11,878.95 crore in 2020 and continues to grow. You can also check other biscuit offers here.
- Britannia is a part of the Wadia Group and has gained fame for its great quality of biscuits.
- From healthy digestive biscuits to cream layered jim-jams, you get a lot of different options in Britannia to fulfil your sweet cravings.
- The Britannia NutriChoice Digestive Biscuits are the perfect choice for people who are health conscious and like to consume more fibre content in their diet.
- Made with wheat flour and bran, these biscuits have a lot of fibre and a buttery texture that just melts into your mouth.
- They also contain zero trans fat, which makes them a good option for people trying to lose weight.
- Maida content can be reduced
Sunfeast is one of the most popular FMCG brands in India, which makes wholesome biscuits. It was founded in 2003 by ITC and has grown to a great extent in a short span of time. Many people remember Sunfeast with a smiling sun face, and the brand gives off a happy vibe to everyone in India. Do these chocolatey delights make you want to have a romantic evening? If yes, set the mood right with the best candles for romantic evening.
- Sunfeast is owned by ITC and has its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- It is one of the most famous consumer goods brands in India.
- Sunfeast Dark Fantasy is a chocolate biscuit; a delight for chocolate lovers.
- The perfectly baked golden cookies are filled with gooey liquid chocolate that gives you pleasure and comfort.
- You can enjoy them with a cup of coffee or even without a beverage, and you will only be left delighted with the taste and texture.
- Dark Fantasy Choco Fills come in the premium range.
Priyagold is a prominent food brand that has gained a lot of popularity in the Indian FMCG segment. It was founded in 1993 by Surya Foos & Agro Ltd. and has its headquarters in Greater Noida, UP. It has now expanded into the fresh fruits sector and enjoys a loyal customer base across India.
- Priyagold is one of the most prominent consumer goods company.
- The brand owns a loyal customer base in India.
- Its biscuits are made with high-quality ingredients and taste great.
- The Priyagold Butter Bite Biscuits are some of the most selling biscuits in the world and every Indian recalls this brand by the name Butter bite.
- The cookies are soft and buttery, melting quickly in your mouth.
- If you’re looking for affordable tea time snacks that are delightful, go for Priyagold.
- Could taste better
McVities is one of the UK’s most loved biscuit brands and for all the good reasons. It has slowly gained a lot of popularity in India as well. The brand was founded in 1830 by Robert McVitie and came to India in 2010.
- McVities is one of the most prominent biscuit brands in UK.
- The brand collaborated with Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu for ad campaigns that helped make its presence more concrete in the Indian market.
- The biscuit brand’s digestive biscuits are made with the goodness of whole wheat, which makes them high in fibre.
- Fibre is great for your overall health as it keeps you full for a long time and helps remove toxins from your body.
- The taste is amazing, so you can enjoy having them while relaxing in the evening.
- Taste might not be appealing for everyone
Patanjali was founded by Baba Ramdev and Acharya Balkrishna in 2006 and has gained a massive customer base in India. With its headquarters in Haridwar, the brand operates smoothly across the country.
- Its products are affordable, which makes them a good choice for most people.
- You can find its stores in almost every city, and if not, you can order all of Patanjali’s products online via Amazon.
- The brand exports products to the Indian Subcontinent and Middle Eastern countries.
- The Patanjali Cashew Cookies are made with 0% maida and contain a huge amount of fibre.
- They are made with a blend of cow’s pure ghee, milk, and wheat flour.
- The addition of cashews gives these biscuits a richer and smoother taste that works great with tea.
- It has some negative rating by users
Cadbury was founded in 1824 by John Cadbury and has its head office in Uxbridge, London. This confectionery company is owned by Mondelez International since 2010 and is the second-largest confectionery brand in the world after Mars.
- Cadbury is one of the most famous chocolates and cookies brand across the globe.
- Popular for Dairy Milk, one of India’s highest-selling chocolates.
- The brand operates in more than 50 countries worldwide today.
- Cadbury Oreo biscuits have become a major sensation in India due to their utterly rich and creamy taste.
- You can either eat them alone or dunk them in milk to enhance their taste even more.
- Oreo comes in chocolate and strawberry cream flavours.
- Cadbury biscuits are pricey
If you love Aussie biscuit brands, Unibic is something to look out for. The brand came to India in 2004 and has launched several flavours and types of biscuits today.
- It is famous for coming up with interesting combinations of ingredients, loved by several fans of the brand in India.
- If there’s a brand that’s changing the premium biscuits market in India, it has to be Unibic.
- Its famous choco-chip cookies are a real treat to your taste buds.
- The biscuits have small chunks of chocolate, which adds richness to their overall light chocolaty flavour.
- They offer a delightful experience for every chocolate lover in the world.
- A bit expensive
Dukes is an Indian processed foods company that runs under Ravi Foods Pvt. Ltd. It was founded in 1995 and has its headquarters in Hyderabad, India.
- The brand manufactures biscuits, cookies, waffles, and other baked goods that meet international taste standards.
- With several amazing launches every year, Dukes has become a brand leaving every other brand behind in terms of taste and quality.
- Its Bourbon biscuits are filled with tasty bourbon flavoured cream in the middle of two chocolate biscuits.
- The top is sprinkled with sugar to give it a nice crunch and intensify its flavour even more.
- The brand offers premium biscuits and cookies in the Indian market.
- Sugar can be reduced
Haldiram’s is a famous food, snacks, and restaurant chain in India. It was founded in 1941 by Ganga Bishan Agarwal as a namkeen and sweets shop in Bikaner but slowly expanded to become one of the best snack companies in the country. Its headquarters are located in Nagpur, and manufacturing plants are in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, and Jaipur.
- From mini samosas, mathris, biscuits to uniquely flavoured namkeens, you get a lot of snacking options at Haldiram’s.
- The brand owns various exclusive retail stores in all major cities of India.
- Its Kaju Butter Cookies are pure veg biscuits made without any eggs.
- It is one of the best snacks and sweets brands in India.
- The blend of cashew and butter gives these cookies a super rich texture, while the roasted almonds on top add a nice crunch.
- You can enjoy them with a cup of tea or coffee to rejuvenate yourselves after a long day.
- Availabile at limted stores
Cremica is a Made in India FMCG brand that was founded in 1978. It became famous for its mayonnaise, spreads, and salad dressings.
- The brand offers great quality biscuits and cookies in India.
- From biscuits to numerous other baked goods, this brand raises the bar with every launch and you must check it out.
- Its strawberry cream biscuits have a decadent and rich strawberry cream filled in the centre of two cookies.
- The biscuits are super buttery and melt in your mouth as soon as you eat them.
- It is a must-try if you love strawberry flavour.
- Packaging quality can be improved
Which is the most selling biscuit in the world?
Parle-G has become the most selling biscuit in the world with millions of people consuming it almost every day. It is a top choice for people in India to have with their evening tea.
What are some of the most famous butter cookie brands?
You can try delightful butter cookies under brands such as Britannia, Unibic, and Sunfeast.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
CashKaro has a team of skilled researchers who understand different products and how one is better than the other. On the basis of product testing, comparison, and study, we curate a list of top products that we highly recommend you try. We hope that this list will make shopping easy and fun for you.