The love and hype for Korean beauty and skincare have taken the Indian market by storm. Especially over the last few years, K-beauty has become prominent nationwide. Although newly introduced in India, Korean beauty products are effective and love-worthy. All of these aspects make them an even more irresistible choice for skincare enthusiasts all over. If you’re looking for the best Korean skincare products in India, check out this list to find a brand that you love!
Our Top Picks
How Do We Choose the Best Korean Skincare Products for You?
With the influx of Korean beauty brands, it can be a little confusing to choose what’s best. In India, you can find high-quality Korean beauty products ranging from Rs 450 to Rs 3,999 and more. Here are some factors we considered before curating this list.
Here, we have added brands that have a diverse inventory that caters to several skin concerns. Whether you have oily skin, dry skin, combination skin, pigmented skin, or textured skin, we’ve added brands that have a huge product range.
Most of the brands mentioned in this list use natural ingredients in their products. These products contain natural butter, green tea, snail mucin, multivitamins, and more. Check out the full list to find a brand that works best for you!
List of the Best Korean Skincare Products in India
Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum
Founded in 2000 by Suh Kyungbae, Innisfree is one of the most loved beauty and skincare brands from South Korea. It is owned by Amore Pacific and retails absolutely natural skincare and Korean makeup products that you will fall in love with! The company has its headquarters in Yongsan, Seoul, South Korea and a prominent presence in Asia, North America, Russia, and more.
Prominent Features of the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum:
- Infused with Tri-biotics and the essence of Jeju green tea to hydrate dry and dull skin
- Its lightweight formula spreads easily and absorbs quickly into the skin
- It contains lactic acid that helps in reducing dark spots and gives you an even skin tone.
- You can use it as a standalone serum or make it a part of your everyday skincare regime
- It comes in a bottle with a pump dispenser and weighs 80 ml.
- Contains natural ingredients
- It makes your skin plump and glowing.
- No sticky feeling post application
- A bit pricey but worth it
Why We Picked the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum?
This green tea seed serum by Innisfree is a highly-rated skincare product for deep hydration of dry, dull, and damaged skin. It is infused with the goodness of green tea that’s rich in antioxidants which ultimately benefits your overall skin health. Moreover, the lightweight formula spreads evenly and absorbs within seconds, leaving your skin soft and supple.
The Face Shop Rice & Ceramide Moisturizing Emulsion
The Face Shop is another leading beauty and skincare brand, owned by LG Household & Health Care with its headquarters in Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea. It retails effective sunscreens, sheet masks, cleansers, and more that come in adorable packaging and work wonders on your skin.
Prominent Features of The Face Shop Rice & Ceramide Moisturizing Emulsion:
- Contains rice extracts that help rejuvenate and brighten your skin
- The addition of vegetable ceramide acts as a barrier to protect your skin from dryness and damage
- Its lightweight formula absorbs quickly and helps clarify your skin with regular usage
- It comes in a bottle and weighs 150 ml
- Keeps the skin nourished for up to 12 hours
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- Contains natural ingredients
- Might not suit oily skin
Why We Picked The Face Shop Rice & Ceramide Moisturizing Emulsion?
This moisturiser by The Face Shop is an iconic skincare product that claims to provide intense hydration without feeling too heavy on the skin. It is a concoction of rice extracts, glycerine, and ceramides that help in sealing in moisture. With regular use, you can see a difference in your skin as it appears clear and soft.
Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
Cosrx is a Seoul-based skincare and beauty brand that’s making headlines for its products that are made using snail mucin. The brand was founded in 2013 and has garnered a huge customer base across the globe with its unique range of products.
Prominent Features of the Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence:
- A powerful essence that contains 96.3% Snail Mucin filtrate
- It instantly hydrates and plumps your skin to make it feel much healthier
- Regular usage can help in improving acne-prone skin and reduce unnecessary texture
- Comes in a sleek bottle with a pump dispenser and weighs 100 ml
- Lightweight and non-greasy texture
- Improves skin texture
- Can take some time to show the results
Why We Picked the Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence?
Sourced from the slimy trail that’s left behind by snails, this power essence can completely change your skincare game. It contains antioxidants that help in clarifying your skin, while the 96.3% Snail Mucin filtrate helps to nourish it. With regular use, you can see lesser acne and plumper skin.
TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Lotion
Founded in 2006 in association with Tae Sung Industry, TONYMOLY is a popular skincare and cosmetics brand. The South Korean brand retails high-quality serums, creams, facial mists, lip care, tints, and more that come in cute packaging.
Prominent Features of the TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Lotion:
- Infused with fermented green tea, which is rich in antioxidants
- It helps in hydrating your skin without feeling too heavy
- Has lemon seed oil that has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- The addition of rosewood oil helps soothe and rejuvenate your skin
- Comes in a bottle with a pump dispenser and weighs 160 ml
- Organic product
- Lightweight yet nourishing formula
- Soothes your skin
- Some might not like the scent
Why We Picked the TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Lotion?
This watery lotion by TONYMOLY is formulated with green tea extract, which has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It gently nourishes your skin without feeling too heavy or greasy. Overall, a great product which soothes and hydrates your skin instantly!
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
Laneige is a premium skincare and cosmetics brand that was launched in 1994 by Amore Pacific. Its unique skincare and lip care range is crafted with the best ingredients that are super effective on your skin concerns. The South Korean brand has a massive clientele in India and is widely sold across marketplaces.
Prominent Features of the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask:
- Powerful leave-on lip mask that’s enriched with antioxidants to nourish your lips
- It is loaded with Moisture Wrap Technology and Berry Mix Complex
- Has Vitamin C that helps in reducing pigmentation on your lips
- Comes in a mini jar and weighs 8 grams
- Removes dead skin cells overnight
- Plumps your lips
- Comes with a spatula
- Some might find the scent too overwhelming
Why We Picked the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask?
This sleeping mask by Laneige contains Moisture Wrap Technology and Berry Mix Complex that help in nourishing your lips. It also has vitamin C that brightens up dark lips and thick formula that gets rid of dead skin cells overnight. Moreover, its yummy scent will make you want to use it every day!
Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam
Etude House is another leading skincare brand that has South Korean origin. The brand was founded in 1966 by Amore Pacific Group and has its headquarters in Seoul. Its products are sold widely on Amazon and other eCommerce sites in India.
Prominent Features of the Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam:
- Deep cleansing foam formula that removes impurities and dead skin cells
- Contains baking powder that effectively cleans your pores
- Rice bran and silica powder help in taking good care of your skin
- Comes in tube packaging and weighs 170 ml
- Gentle exfoliant
- Lightly scented
- Little goes a long way
- Might not be best for dry skin
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask
Klairs is a popular choice amongst skincare enthusiasts across the globe today. The Korean skincare brand was founded in 2010 and is known for producing vegan and cruelty-free products.
Prominent Features of the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask:
- Clarifying face mask that contains vitamin E, which is rich in antioxidants
- Has vitamin C that helps in brightening your skin with regular use
- Also contains niacinamide that boosts hydration and calms irritated skin
- It can also help improve skin elasticity and protect your skin from UV damage
- Comes in a jar and weighs 90 ml
- Brightens your skin
- Gentle on the skin
- Spreads evenly
- Quite expensive
Recommended For You: Since Koren clothing styles are the most trending in India, we have created an awesome blog featuring brands famous for Korean clothing in India.
Missha Super Aqua Ultra Hyalron Cleansing Foam
Missha is a luxury skincare brand that hails from Seoul, South Korea. The brand was founded in 2009 and has garnered a huge customer base in India over the last few years. It is known for making high-quality products that are priced reasonably.
Prominent Features of the Missha Super Aqua Ultra Hyalron Cleansing Foam:
- Deep foam cleanser that contains 10 hyaluronic acid compounds
- The gentle formula goes multiple layers deep into the skin to keep it hydrated
- Contains skin-friendly ingredients that properly cleanse your skin
- Comes in tube packaging and weighs 200 ml
- Mild formula
- Keeps the skin plump
- Prevents dryness
- Some might not like the fragrance
Heimish Bulgarian Rose Satin Cream
Heimish offers a range of simple yet effective skincare products that are clean and cater to every skin concern. The K-Beauty brand makes top-notch products that include creams, lotions, sunscreens, and more.
Prominent Features of the Heimish Bulgarian Rose Satin Cream:
- Infused with Bulgarian rose that helps nourish dry and dull skin
- The lactobionic acid mitigates dead skin cells and reduces the texture of your skin
- Its ultra-nourishing formula works on wrinkles, fine lines, and pores
- It is rich in Vitamin E that helps in hydrating your skin
- Comes in a mini tub and weighs 55 ml
- Lightweight formula
- Acts as a makeup base as well
- Absorbs easily
SNP Bird’s Nest Water Sleeping Pack
SNP is a popular skincare brand that has products backed by scientific evidence. This Korean beauty brand was founded in 2008 and has become a big name today in the global beauty industry.
Prominent Features of the SNP Bird’s Nest Water Sleeping Pack:
- Contains bird’s nest extracts that have a thick gel consistency
- It helps in hydrating dry and damaged skin that works overnight
- The formula is lightweight, absorbs quickly, and leaves no sticky residue
- Has a scent of chamomile which calms and soothes your senses
- Comes in pouches and weighs 4 ml each
- Offers intense hydration
- Also helps in better makeup application
- Smells amazing
- Might take some time to show the results
Korean skincare is worth all the hype, and you must try them to see visible results quickly. In this article, we have listed some of the best Korean skincare products in India based on their formula, ingredients, etc. While we really like the products from Innisfree, The Face Shop, and Corsx, let us know which ones you like the most!
What Korean skincare brand is the best?
Brands such as Innisfree, The Face Shop, and Cosrx are some of the best Korean skincare brands.
What skincare do Korean celebrities use?
Laneige, Etude House, Klairs, and Missha are some of the skincare brands used by Korean celebrities.
Is Korean skincare good for skin?
Yes, Korean skincare brands have something for every skin concern and come with natural ingredients.
Is Korean or Japanese skincare better?
Both have their own significance and have different benefits for your skin. While Korean skincare gives you shiny and texture-free skin, Japanese skincare gives you soft and supple skin.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly seasoned and qualified researchers at CashKaro work hard to supply you with the greatest market advice accessible online. To build a list of products you can trust, we examine numerous products and compare them based on a range of characteristics. We hope our recommendations for the best Korean skincare products helped you out. We genuinely hope that this list will aid you in making an informed judgement.