Fashion and comfort go hand in hand and leggings are the perfect example of that. If you are someone who likes to look fashionable without compromising on your comfort, the best leggings brands on this list can be your go-to option. They are stretchy, fun, soft, and comfy, and come in numerous color variants to pair with different outfits.
Leggings are also much more affordable than other kinds of bottom wear, making them the number one choice for many women across the globe. Whether you’re styling a long shirt, a Kurti, or a plain t-shirt, leggings go along with everything and literally make lives easier. In this article, we will take you through some of the best leggings brands in India to always stay in vogue.
Our Top Picks:
How Do We Choose the Best Leggings Brands for You?
For millions of women, leggings are an everyday go-to. Whether you want to wear it to work or to a casual outing, leggings can be your best friend. In India, you can get good quality leggings ranging from Rs 250 to Rs 2,999. Here are some factors that we considered before choosing the best leggings brands for you.
Material & Comfort
Good leggings are supposed to be comfortable and fabrics such as cotton, polyester, and spandex are mostly used to make them. These fabrics are lightweight, sweat-wicking, stretchy, and light on the skin, making them ideal for everyday wear.
Leggings come in a variety of lengths such as cropped, full, churidar, 7/8th, 3/4th, etc. We have added all these lengths to this list, check them out and buy the perfect leggings for you!
List of Top 10 Leggings Brands in India
Biba is one of the finest women’s apparel brands that has garnered a lot of attention due to its amazing products. It was founded in the year 1988 by Meena Bindra and is headquartered in New Delhi, India. Biba is a popular choice amongst every woman in the country due to its beautiful and unique clothing range.
The brand has around 150+ outlets across the country, making it accessible for everyone to easily buy clothing from Biba. It also generated a revenue of Rs 600 crore in the year 2014-2015 and has continued to see immense growth with passing each year.
Prominent Features of the Biba Churidar Leggings:
- Crafted with soft and lightweight cotton
- Stretchable fabric that fits you perfectly
- Solid red color leggings
- Churidar style looks great
- High-rise leggings offer ample coverage
- Can be paired with tops, tunics, and Kurtis
- Excellent fabric quality
Why We Picked the Biba Churidar Leggings?
The Biba Churidar Leggings are made with super soft cotton fabric that keeps you comfortable all day long. You can find many churidar and straight leggings that you can choose from. The brand also creates leggings in numerous colors so that you can mix and match them easily with different uppers. Since these leggings come with an elasticated waistband, you won’t have to worry about fit or comfort. You can buy these Biba leggings at the lowest price from Myntra. Check out the latest cashback offers on Myntra for leggings.
Lyra is one of the most popular women’s wear brands in India that was founded in the year 2012. Its products are manufactured by Ebell Fashions Pvt. Ltd. which is a Lux Group company.
The brand is now called Lux Lyra and manufactures loungewear such as leggings, trousers, t-shirts, pyjamas, and Indo-western bottoms. It has a loyal customer base in India with 38% of the market share today.
Prominent Features of the Lyra Women Leggings:
- Made with a blend of ultrasoft cotton and spandex
- Features four-sided stitches for a perfect fit
- Comfortable elastic waistband that cinches your waist perfectly
- Churidar style looks stylish
- Has a solid pattern
- Available in 100+ colors
- Elasticised waistband
- Gives a slimmer look
- Might face sizing issues
Why We Picked the Lyra Women Leggings?
The Lyra Women Leggings are made with a blend of cotton and spandex that makes them super comfortable. These have a slim-fit design that gives your legs a more flattering look, perfect to wear with long shirts and Kurtis. Since these are ankle-length leggings, you can style them with both Indian and western outfits. You can even apply Meesho discount codes on leggings and get exclusive discounts on your Lyra women’s leggings shopping via Meesho.
Global Desi is an influential and chic apparel brand based in India. It was founded by famous fashion designer Anita Dongre who also has a lot of other labels running under her name. The brand currently has 210 outlets across India and launched itself in Mauritius in the year 2013. Its boho and chic clothing are adorned by women across the globe. The company is currently headquartered in Mumbai and continues to operate globally from here.
Prominent Features of the Global Desi Slim Fit Leggings:
- Crafted with 95% viscose and 5% lycra for good stretch and comfort
- A High-rise waist with skinny fit lets you flaunt your curves
- Solid color all over
- Has comfortable elastic on the waist
- Churidar leggings look stylish for multiple occasions
- Soft and breathable fabric
- High-rise waist
- Elasticised waist
- Might be a little see-through
- Colour might vary
Why We Picked the Global Desi Slim Fit Leggings?
Global Desi leggings come in a variety of fits and colors so that you can choose anything as per your outfits. They are crafted with a blend of viscose and lycra to make them stretchable and comfy for all-day wear. The solid colors are resilient and don’t come off or stain other clothes while washing. You can easily wash them in your washing machines with other clothes.
W For Women
W for Women is an esteemed clothing brand in India with top-notch products under its belt. The brand was launched by Trilok Chand and Narender Singh in the year 1972 under the company TCNS Co. Ltd. It started off with a store in Lajpat Nagar, Delhi, and was one of the first brands to have a 24*7 e-commerce store in India. Here, you can also have a look at some of the best women jeans brands & popular saree brands in India.
It has numerous stores in India and has succeeded in making a mark internationally as well. If you are looking for quality women’s wear that is supremely stylish, W is a brand that you should definitely browse.
Prominent Features of the W for Women Leggings:
- Crafted with premium quality cotton
- Has a relaxed and comfortable fit
- Solid red leggings go well with multiple outfits
- Top-notch fabric quality
- Slim fit design
Why We Picked the W for Women Leggings?
The W For Women Leggings are made with cotton fabric and have somewhat of a relaxed fit, keeping you comfortable all day long. The slightly loose fit and solid colors add grace to your overall attire and enhance your looks even more. These leggings are easily available online or at their stores.
Saundarya is a brand that strives to make Indian fashion more comfortable and accessible for every woman in the country. You can find leggings, trousers, palazzos, and other loungewear under this brand. It is counted as of the best legging brands in India due to its great quality and durability.
Prominent Features of the Saundarya Leggings:
- Crafted with stretchable and bio-washed cotton
- Soft fabric with 4-way stretch
- Elastic waistband conforms to your waist properly
- Solid pattern makes them versatile to wear with multiple tops
- Mid-rise waist
- Slim fit
- Anti-pilling fabric
- You could face sizing issues
Why We Picked the Saundarya Leggings?
The Saundarya leggings are crafted with super combed and stretchable cotton that is bio-washed, making them really soft and comfortable. It has a 4-way-stretch that keeps the leggings super easy to wear and you won’t even have to worry about adjusting them as they come with an elastic waistband.
Go Colours is a superb brand to check out if you’re looking for ethnic Indian bottom wear in India. It is a sub-brand of Go Fashion India Pvt. Ltd. and currently has its headquarters in Chennai, India. You can find a diverse variety of chic and stylish bottom wear that would go well with different tops and Kurtis.
Prominent Features of the Go Colors Leggings:
- Crafted with 95% cotton and 5% elastane
- Has a mid-rise waist that offers good coverage
- Flattering 7/8th length
- Slim fit leggings and an elasticized waist
- Solid pattern
- Mid-rise waist
- Cropped length looks stylish
- Comfortable fabric
- Colour may vary
Why We Picked the Go Colors Leggings?
Go Colors Leggings come in a modern, slim-fit design that goes perfectly well with various outfits. They are made with soft cotton fabric that is very breathable. The leggings have a mid-rise waist which properly covers your back and creates a well-shaped silhouette. You can find many different fits under this brand. Moreover, check the latest ajio cashback offers on leggings and get these Go Colors leggings at discounted prices.
A relatively newer band, BlissClub has made a huge impact in the Indian fitness industry today! It is a women’s activewear brand that promotes an active lifestyle in people of all ages.
The brand was founded by Minu Margaret in the year 2020 when she felt disappointed with the lack of good quality activewear for every woman, regardless of her shape. Its products are made to ensure that no woman feels uncomfortable while working out.
Prominent Features of the BlissClub Ultimate Leggings:
- The BlissClub Ultimate Leggings are made with non-transparent, cloud-like fabric that feels super soft and comfortable
- It comes with 3 pockets and 1 zipped pocket to keep your phones and wallets while exercising
- The blend of 27% Spandex adds much more stretchability to work out as freely as you want to
- The high-rise waist doesn’t roll down and gives you a more feminine silhouette all the time
- Super comfortable fabric
- Multiple pockets to carry essentials easily
- Crotch gusset prevents camel toe
- A little pricey
Dixcy is a prominent name in the Indian market and all of us have seen its advertisement at least once in our lives on either the television or banners. It is known to produce top-quality hosiery products at a very reasonable price, making it accessible to every Indian. The brand is one of the most famous innerwear brands in India.
Prominent Features of the Dixcy Scott Churidar Leggings:
- The Dixcy Scott Churidar leggings are a great accompaniment for Kurtis or long shirts
- They come with an elasticated waistband that offers a snug fit around your waist
- Since they come in free size, you won’t have to worry about them not fitting you.
- A solid pattern goes well with a variety of tops
- Churidar style
- Elasticised waistband
Rupa is an Indian innerwear and casual wear brand founded in 1985 by P R Agarwala, G P Agarwala, and KB Agarwala. It is one of the biggest producers of innerwear, casual wear, and thermal wear in India. The brand has numerous projects under its belts such as Softline, Euro, Macroman, Jon, Thermocot, and Torrido.
Prominent Features of the Rupa Leggings:
- The Rupa Leggings are crafted with premium quality cotton and are pretty thick to avoid any unwanted translucency
- They come in 99 different colors to make sure that you find something complementing your attire
- The leggings also have the 4D Stretch technology
- They are super stretchy and comfortable for performing various activities
- Premium fabric
- Very affordable
- Might not be completely opaque
Globus Stores Pvt. Ltd. is an Indian retail company that was founded in the year 1998 under the Rajan Raheja Group. The brand has a formidable reputation in the market for its top-notch products and uncompromised quality. It is currently headquartered in Mumbai, India, and smoothly operates in the entire country.
Prominent Features of the Globus Embellished Leggings:
- The Globus Embellished Leggings come with pearls adorned on the sides to add a stylish edge
- They have a slim-fit design to make your body look more in shape and make you feel more confident
- Since they have a cropped length, you can style them with your favorite tops to make a whole new outfit
- Solid pattern with slim-fit design
- Solid pattern
- The cropped length makes it stylish
- Ideal for casual wear
Leggings are super versatile, comfortable, and a must-have in your wardrobes. In this article, we have listed some of the best legging brands in India on the basis of their fabric, fit, and length. While we absolutely love the leggings from Biba, Lyra, and W for Women for their fit, cloth quality, wide variety, and affordable pricing, you must check out the full list to find something that fits you best!
What are the most popular ladies’ leggings brands in India?
Leggings are a staple in Indian ethnic fashion and many people wear them on different occasions. They are easy, comfortable, and super affordable. Some of the most popular legging brands in India are Biba, Libas, Rupa, and Lyra.
What are the different types of leggings available in India?
You can find churidar leggings, ankle-length leggings, full-length leggings, and jeggings in India. They are easily available in various stores and online as well.
What are the normal prices for leggings?
In India, you can get good quality leggings from Rs 350 to Rs 2,299.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of category-specific researchers who try and test several products before curating these lists. For the leggings blog, we considered factors such as fabric, fit, and comfort. Our goal is to provide you with the best and most reliable product suggestions so that you can shop online without any hassle.