Standard Chartered Credit Card Status Tracking
Headquartered in London, England, Standard Chartered is a British Multinational Banking and Financial Services company. The bank has operations in personal, private, corporate and institutional banking. Standard Chartered was founded by Scot John Paterson in 1862, in the Cape Province of South Africa and now has a huge network of more than 1,200 outlets (including its subsidiaries and joint ventures, etc.) branches spanning across nearly 70 countries.
With around 7 product categories, each presenting certain rewards, cashback and huge savings, Standard Chartered offers a variety of credit cards with exclusive rewards, travel treats, cashback and other amazing benefits for you to save more on every transaction. Learn how to track Standard Chartered Credit Card Status below.
How to check Standard Chartered Credit Card Status Online Through Application/Reference Number?
Standard Chartered provides easy, hassle-free and convenient system for tracking Standard Chartered Credit Card Application Status online. You can check your Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Status using your Application Reference Number and Mobile Number.
For Standard Chartered Credit Card Status tracking, enter your application reference number along with ‘#’ symbol and your mobile number and click on ‘Submit’. If the mobile number matches with the one mentioned in their records, then you will be able to check Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Application Status.
How To Track Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Application Status Using Mobile Number and Email?
If you don’t remember your Application number, then they even have a provision for the retrieval of application number by providing your email ID. If the ID matches with the one present in their records, then you’ll receive an email with your application number in it. You can use this application number for tracking Standard Chartered Credit Status.
How To Check Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Status Through Airway Bill Number?
Apart from this, you can also track the location of your Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card online using the Airway (AWB) Number provided to you. You can find this number in the letter dispatched to you once your Standard Chartered Credit Card gets approved or from the Card Dispatch details of the courier service sent to your registered mobile number.
How To Check Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Status Through Date Of Birth?
You can simply check your Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card status online or on Standard Chartered Mobile App. Simply visit Credit Card Section of your Standard Chartered account and look for ‘Track your Card’ option. Select and enter your birth date. Click on ‘Submit’. After verification of the details, the screen will show your Credit Card Application Status.
Offline Standard Chartered Credit Card Status Tracking
To check Standard Chartered Credit Card Application Status, you can also call on the numbers listed below:
Standard Chartered Credit Card Status Enquiry Number
|Location||Customer Care Number|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, and Pune||6601-4444/3940 4444|
|Vadodara, Allahabad, Surat, Amritsar, Rajkot, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Nagpur, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Cochin/Ernakulam, Lucknow, Indore, Coimbatore, Kanpur, Indore, Jaipur, and Jalandhar||6601-444/3940 4444|
|Noida and Gurgaon||011-3940-4444/011-6601-4444|
|Saharanpur, Jalgaon, Dehradun, Guwahati, Proddatur, Cuttack, Mathura, Mysore, Mathura, Thiruvananthapuram, and Visakhapatnam||1800-345-1000 (For domestic dialling within India only)|
|Siliguri||1800-345-5000 (For domestic dialling within India only)|
You can also write to them regarding Standard Chartered Credit Card Status at their Customer Care Unit:
Customer Care Unit
19, Rajaji Salai,
Chennai – 600 001
Redeeming Reward Points Earned Through Standard Chartered Credit Card?
Standard Chartered Credit Cards offer numerous benefits. One such benefit is the convenience to redeem the points you earn on your Standard Chartered Credit Card. The company has a simple online process to redeem the reward points:
- Visit Standard Chartered Bank’s official website and Log in.
- Select the ‘Credit Card’ tab.
- Visit 360° Rewards page.
- Select ‘Redeem Now’ option under the ‘Reward Points’ section.
- You’ll see a list of offers/vouchers across popular categories like lifestyle, gadgets, electronics and others. Browse through the offers.
- The reward points needed to redeem the offer will be mentioned against each offer. Choose the one for which you wish to redeem your Credit Card Points.
- Click on the voucher and select your desired reward from the next page.
- Add the product to your cart and redeem your Standard Chartered Credit Card Points.
Credit Limit for Standard Chartered Credit Card
The credit limit for every Standard Chartered Credit Card depends upon a healthy income and creditworthiness of the applicant. You can check the credit limit for your Standard Chartered Credit Card via its online Website or Mobile App.
- Log into your Standard Chartered Account on website or SC Mobile App.
- Select ‘Cards’ > ‘Card Summary’ in case of website or ‘Credit Cards’ tab from the App Menu.
- Select ‘Card Details’ to view your ‘Approved’ and ‘Available’ Credit Limit.
Credit Card Statements for Standard Chartered Credit Cards
A Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement shows you all the necessary details such as fees and charges levied on the products that you had shopped for as well as the details about the reward points earned. A Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement is a summary of all the dues and gains of your Credit Card. To view your Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Select ‘eStatements and eAdvices’ tab.
- Click on ‘View eStatements’ to view the statements for the last 24 months.
But before that, you will have to apply for eStatements online. To apply for eStatements:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Visit the ‘eStatements and eAdvices’ tab.
- Click the ‘About Statements’ tab and then the ‘Sign Up Now’ button.
How to generate a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for your Standard Chartered Credit Card?
To generate a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for your Standard Chartered Credit Card, simply follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Log in to Online Banking or Standard Chartered Mobile App.
- Visit the‘Help and Services’ section.
- Click on ‘Place a Request’ and then select ‘Credit Card PIN Change’.
- You can then follow the instructions given on the screen to complete the PIN generation process.
Special Offers on Standard Chartered Credit Cards
- Get an instant discount of INR 200 discount on shopping with Grofers via your Standard Chartered Credit Card.
- The offer is valid for shopping through Grofers only on Thursdays.
- Promo Code: SCB200
- Valid on minimum shopping amount of INR 1500.
- Valid on shopping through Grofers website or Mobile App.
- Valid till March 31, 2020
- Get a discount of up to 15% on buying a Samsung smartphone using your Standard Chartered Credit Card
- Benefits like no-cost EMI, third-party accidental insurance, liquid damage insurance worth INR 1800
- Offer Valid till December 31, 2019
- Offer valid only on buying Samsung smartphones
- Up to 10% off on booking your stay using your Standard Chartered Credit Card.
- Offer Valid till December 31, 2019
- Travel and Stay Valid till March 31, 2020
- Promo Code: SCBIN10
- Valid on a minimum stay of 2 nights
- Valid on hotel bookings done using hotels.com
- Discount of up to INR 1000 on SpiceJet Flights every Thursday
- Instant discount of INR 500 on one-way trips with minimum spends of INR 3000
- Instant discount of INR 1000 on a round trip with minimum spends of INR 5000
- Promo Code: SCB1000
- Valid on every Thursday till February 20, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions (faqs)
1. How can I track my Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Application Status?
You can track your Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Application Status either online or offline. Simply enter the necessary details like Application Reference Number, Mobile Number/Date of Birth or Email in the respective columns on the Application Tracking landing page and click ‘Submit’.
2. How can I know if my Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Application is approved/rejected?
Once all the prior procedures are completed, you will be informed about the approval of your Standard Chartered Credit Card Application Status through Email/Letter/SMS from the bank. Else you can also track it through application tracking method online.
3. What is Airway Bill number?
An Airway Bill Number is a unique ID through which the Credit Card Applicant can track his/her credit card shipment. This number is usually sent to the applicant through a letter after his/her credit card application is approved by the bank.
4. How can I make Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card bill payment offline?
To make your Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card bill payment online, simply visit any nearest Standard Chartered Bank branch and hand over the bill amount to the concerned department in cash or cheque.
5. Do I need to have a Standard Chartered Bank account to get a Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card?
No, you do not require a Standard Chartered Bank Account to apply for a Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card. You can simply apply for its Credit Card by visiting the website and further clicking the ‘Apply’ option on the credit cards page.
6. How can I check my Standard Chartered Personal loan status?
You can check your Standard Chartered personal loan status by calling on the following enquiry numbers:
Standard Chartered Personal Loan Enquiry Numbers: 6601 444 / 3940 4444/1800 345 1000/1800 345 5000
The Credit Card Enquiry executives on the other side will help you through your financial queries and concerns.
7. Which Standard Chartered Credit Card is best?
Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Card is the first choice of many people. Offering amazing benefits like free access to airport lounges that are partnered with Visa and access to over 2,000 golf courses globally (16 times annually), the card also provides 5 reward points on every INR 100 on Retail Fashion and Overseas transaction each. Moreover, you can also avail benefits on booking your tickets using BookMyShow. Buy 1 ticket and get another free during the weekend.
8. How do I check my Standard Chartered Credit Card Status?
To check your Standard Chartered Credit Card Status, simply visit the tracking link sent to you on your registered mobile number. Enter your tracking ID (AWB Number) and click on ‘Track’ to check the location of your Standard Chartered Credit Card.
9. How can I check my Standard Chartered Credit Card balance by SMS?
To check your available Standard Chartered Credit Card Limit SMS LIM <last 4 digits of Card Number> and send it to +919987123123.
10. How can I get my Standard Chartered Bank Statement Online?
To check your Standard Chartered bank statements online, apply for its E-Statement service and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Log in to the Standard Chartered website
- Select ‘eStatements and eAdvices’ tab
- Tap on ‘View eStatements’ to view the statements of the last 24 months