A device that is still very new to a lot of people, smartwatches are a new-age alternative to traditional watches, as they offer the best of a watch and smartphone right on the wrist. Most smartwatches may feel overwhelming for a first-time user, but in reality, the best smartwatches are one of the most easy-to-use tech devices for a convenient lifestyle.
They help provide one-touch access to fitness trackers and pop-up messages from the smartphone and help control music streaming. With a plethora of smartwatches available in the market, choosing the right one can be a bit daunting. This handpicked list of the best fitness smartwatches in India is here to the rescue to help you pick the one which fits your needs.
How Do We Choose the Best Fitness Smartwatches for You?
Smartwatches have become the new normal for people of all ages. In India, you can get good quality smartwatches ranging from Rs 1,599 to Rs 45,999 or more, depending on your budget and need. Here are some important factors we considered before creating this list.
Material and Build Quality
A watch should be made with materials that are durable and resilient enough to withstand wear and tear when you’re out. Here, we have added products that are made using aluminium, polycarbonate, and solid plastic cases. The straps are made with silicone and stainless steel, both of which are very comfortable to wear all day.
Battery Life and Connectivity
Battery life plays a very important role in determining whether a smartwatch is even worth the investment or not. A good watch should have at least 5-14 days of battery life to avoid the hassle of charging constantly. It should also be compatible with both Android and iOS.
When buying a fitness smartwatch, we must look for features such as sports modes, activity trackers, SPo2 trackers, heart rate trackers, and sleep trackers to fulfil our goals more efficiently.
List of the Top Fitness Smartwatches in India
On this page:
- 1. Apple Watch Series 6 Smartwatch
- 2. Noise Colorfit Pro 2 Smartwatch
- 3. Noise ColorFit NAV Smartwatch
- 4. Mi Band 5 Smartwatch
- 5. Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch
- 6. Huami Amazfit GTS Smartwatch
- 7. Fossil Gen 5 Men’s Smartwatch
- 8. Samsung Galaxy Active 3 Smartwatch
- 9. Fastrack Reflex 3.0 Unisex Smartwatch
- 10. GOQii 4.0 Smart Vital Fitness Smartwatch
- Which is the best smartwatch in India?
- Do smartwatches really work?
- Are smartwatches worth it in 2021?
- Are smartwatches safe to wear?
- What is the battery life of a smartwatch?
1. Apple Watch Series 6 Smartwatch
Founded in 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne, Apple is undoubtedly one of the largest tech companies in the world. The brand retails a wide range of electronics that include phones, laptops, smartwatches, earphones, computers, etc.
Prominent Features of the Apple Watch Series 6:
- Premium aluminium case that secures the dynamic retina display for excellent visuals
- Allows you to check your blood oxygen levels, blood pressure
- Keeps track of all your activities and has a calorie counter
- Features S6 SiP, which makes it a lot faster and smoother than Series 5
- Also has fall detection to make sure your watch is always safe
- Built-in GPS
- Scratch-resistant screen
- Fitness tracker
- The battery life has only marginally improved from the previous editions
Why We Picked the Apple Watch Series 6?
Apple’s Watch Series 6 is a water-resistant smartwatch that protects the device from sweat as well. The latest smartwatch on the block, it sports a sleek build and features a built-in GPS, an optical heart rate sensor, and Bluetooth tethering. An easy-to-use smartwatch, it can easily be paired with the Apple Watch app for a seamless experience. Boasting an always-on Retina display, it has a battery life of up to 18 hours on a single charge.
2. Noise Colorfit Pro 2 Smartwatch
Founded in 2014, Noise has become a sensation in the Indian wearables market today. The brand has been breaking all barriers with its top-notch smartwatches and earphones that are priced in a very affordable range. Noise has its headquarters in Gurgaon and is a massively growing business across the country.
Prominent Features of the Noise ColorFit Pro 2 Smart Watch:
- Features a 1.3″ colour display that has a full capacitive touch for smooth usage
- The sturdy polycarbonate frame sits beautifully on your wrists and is quite lightweight
- Has 24/7 heart rate monitoring to keep your health in check
- It’s also IP68 waterproof to prevent water or moisture damage
- Has a long battery life that can last for up to a week
- Comes with multiple sports modes
- Full touch controls
- IPS LCD screen
- 10-day battery life
Why We Picked the Noise ColorFit Pro 2 Smart Watch?
Noise Colorfit Pro 2 sports a stylish new design and a gorgeous 1.3″ full-touch colour display. It is an easy-to-use device that boasts a strong polycarbonate case. Light as a feather upon wearing, the smartwatch features a 24×7 heart rate monitor that measures the heart rate every five minutes.
You get nine sports modes of physical activities such as walking, running, hiking, yoga etc. This smartwatch by Noise allows mobile phone functioning, such as calling and texting and has pop-up social media notifications. A waterproof smartwatch and one of the best smartwatches for android phones, some of its handy features include complete health tracking and menstrual cycle tracking.
3. Noise ColorFit NAV Smartwatch
Noise is a brand that we all love, and for very valid reasons. The company has made a mark in the Indian industry with its premium quality products that are available easily in stores and online.
Prominent Features of the Noise ColorFit NAV Smart Watch:
- Features a 1.4 inches full touch display for complete control
- Made with a polycarbonate frame and soft straps that are comfortable to wear
- Has built-in GPS to track activities and view maps
- The high-resolution 320×320 pixels display offers vivid visuals
- The battery can last for up to 4-5 days
- In-built running maps
- Full-touch interface
- Waterproof smartwatch
- It allows quick reply only for text messages, not for calls or WhatsApp messages
Why We Picked the Noise ColorFit Smart Watch?
Noise ColorFit NAV smartwatch is the first of its kind product by Noise to feature a built-in GPS which helps maintain and track outdoor activities such as running, walking, and hiking, amongst others, with accuracy. It boasts a large 1.4” LCD screen with a resolution of 320×320 pixels.
This smartwatch by Noise is compatible with both Android and iOS. It sports a rain-proof and sweat-proof body and has 10 sports modes to track indoor and outdoor fitness activities whilst keeping a tab on detailed reports.
4. Mi Band 5 Smartwatch
Xiaomi has made a name for itself in the global smartphones and wearables market. The Chinese tech giant was founded in 2010 and celebrates massive success today in terms of sales. The company has its headquarters in Haidian District, Beijing, China and is a well-established business across the globe.
Prominent Features of the Mi Band 5:
- Features a 1.1-inch full touch AMOLED display for stunning visuals
- The powerful 125 mAh battery lasts for up to 14 days
- Has multiple sports modes to let you take care of your fitness goals properly
- Monitors stress and heart rate and has guided breathing exercises to calm you down
- Heart rate monitor
- Swim-stroke recognition and water resistance
- 10 distinct fitness modes
- The glass screen display may get damaged if not used with a screen protector
Why We Picked the Mi Band 5?
The Mi Smart Band 5 sports a large AMOLED full-touch display with 11 professional sports modes to keep you fit. Its personal activity intelligence (PAI) makes it one of the best smartwatches for health freaks, featuring a heart rate tracker, sleep monitor, stress monitor, and sports mode. The weight of the Mi Smart Band 5 is less than 12g, and it’s comfortable on the wrist. Apart from letting you read email and text notifications, it also lets you reject and answer calls. Now, isn’t that cool? Yes, it is!
5. Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch
Founded in 2007 by James Park and Eric Friedman, Fitbit is a leading wearable brand with customers in every part of the world. The brand retails top-notch smartwatches that help you keep your fitness goals in check and look super premium on your wrists.
Prominent Features of the Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch:
- Features a 1.58-inch display that showcases the time, calories, steps, and heart rate
- Multiple sports modes help you to reach your fitness goals easily
- The enhanced heart rate tracker technology offers 24/7 tracking
- Built-in voice assistants make functioning much more hassle-free
- Also has a skin temperature sensor
- 50M water resistance
- 15 goal-based fitness modes
- Built-in speaker and microphone
- 6+ days of battery life
- It requires premium Spotify membership for music control options
Why We Picked the Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch?
Fitbit Versa 3 has a SpO2 Monitor that automatically detects the oxygen saturation levels in the bloodstream, helping you keep track of your overall health. A trendy smartwatch for women, it boasts a 1.58-inch AMOLED full-touch display with a resolution of 454 x 454 pixels and comes with a 455 mAh battery that lasts for up to 2 weeks on a single charge.
An ultra-thin smartwatch, it features Bluetooth calling, music playback, heart rate monitor, sleep monitor, and fitness monitor, amongst other amazing features.
6. Huami Amazfit GTS Smartwatch
Huami Amazfit is another leading wearable brand that you must check out. Its products range consists of watches and earphones that are easily available on Amazon.
Prominent Features of the Huami Amazfit GTS Smartwatch:
- This smartwatch boasts a 1.65” AMOLED screen with a high 341 PPI resolution and Corning Gorilla glass
- It has a metal body that gives the smartwatch a premium and solid look
- Some of the features that this smartwatch has is activity tracking, smart notifications with customized vibrations
- It has a 14-day battery life to avoid frequent charging
- It also has 12 different sports and is equipped with a built-in GPS.
- 14 days of battery life
- 5 ATM water resistance body
- 12 sports modes
- It does not have a microphone/speaker, so it cannot be used for calling
Must Read: Best Headphones under Rs 1000
7. Fossil Gen 5 Men’s Smartwatch
Founded in 1984 by Tom Kartsotis, Fossil is one of the largest fashion brands worldwide. The company makes top-notch luxury watches that are sold widely in India. Fossil has collaborated with big names such as Puma, Kate Spade, Emporio Armani, Michael Kors, etc, to make their licensed accessories.
Prominent Features of the Fossil 5th Gen Men’s Smartwatch:
- The Fossil 5th Generation is one of the best men’s smartwatches is powered by Wear OS by Google and works with iPhone and Android smartphones
- It has several battery modes that help extend battery life
- Features Google Assistant with an in-built speaker
- Has an improved heart-rate sensor that is battery efficient, so you can check your heart rate anytime you’re on the move
- It uses Bluetooth technology to connect to the phone and displays notification pop-ups on the wrist
- Extended battery life
- Built-in GPS
- The smartwatch only sends notifications for messages. One cannot reply via the watch
Must Read: Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers in India
8. Samsung Galaxy Active 3 Smartwatch
Samsung is one of the largest multinational conglomerates in the world. The South Korean brand was founded in 1938 by Lee Byung-chul and has its headquarters in Seocho District, Seoul, South Korea. The company retails smartphones, laptops, televisions, smartwatches, wearables, etc.
Prominent Features of the Samsung Galaxy Watch:
- The Samsung Galaxy Active 3 sports a 45mm customizable screen with an AMOLED display
- An ideal pick for sports enthusiasts, it has a specific tracking mode for 7 exercises to track your movements, so you can just slip it on and get working out
- This smartwatch features 50M water resistance and supports Bluetooth tethering
- It is compatible with Android 5.0 or higher, it is one of the best android smartwatches that one can bu
- What is even better is that it is also compatible with iOS 9.0 or above.
- Precision rotating bezel for App Navigation
- 2 days of battery life
- 50M water resistance
- The ECG tracker is not yet functional
Must Read: Best Earphones under Rs 2000
9. Fastrack Reflex 3.0 Unisex Smartwatch
Fastrack is a brand that the youth in India has loved for many years. It manufactures youth-oriented fashion accessories, which include bags, watches, sunglasses, etc. The brand was founded in 1998 and is a subsidiary of Titan.
Prominent Features of the Fastrack Reflex 3.0 Smartwatch:
- The Fastrack Reflex 3.0 smartwatch boasts a touch-button display
- Has a battery that lasts up to 10 days on a single charge
- It is compatible with iOS 8.0 or above and Android 5.0 or above
- This smartwatch helps track activity regimes such as distance and steps and also has a calorie counter
- It features mobile messages pop-up on the screen and also alerts on incoming calls
- Features camera control which acts as a remote control to take pictures on your phone.
- WhatsApp and SMS display
- Up to 10 days of battery life
- It does not have an in-built speaker
10. GOQii 4.0 Smart Vital Fitness Smartwatch
GOQii was founded in 2014 by Vishal Gondal and has become a popular choice amongst fitness enthusiasts in India. The brand makes premium wearables that can be used daily to track your health in style. The company has its headquarters in California and is a rising business in India.
Prominent Features of the GOQii Smartwatch:
- The GOQii smartwatch features a blood oxygen monitor that helps monitor your Sp02 levels.
- It boasts a 1.3” colour display with a full touch screen and tracks all daily activities like steps, distance, calories burned, and active time
- The device also works as a 24×7 heart-rate monitor and features auto sleep tracking
- A waterproof smartwatch, it has in-built 18 exercise modes
- You can enable smart notification pop-ups on the screen
- Blood pressure monitor
- Hands-free music player
- 18 exercise modes
- It does not feature in-built GPS
Taking care of your health has become so much more stylish and easier today. Smartwatches have become the new favourite of fitness enthusiasts across the world today. In this article, we have listed some of the best fitness smartwatches in India based on their build, battery life, and features. While we really love the watches from Apple, Mi, and Fossil, let us know which you picked.
Which is the best smartwatch in India?
Some of the trendiest and best smartwatches in India are:
- Noise Colorfit Pro 2 Smartwatch
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle Men’s Smartwatch
- Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Smartwatch
- Apple Watch Series 3 Smartwatch
- Apple Watch Series 6 Smartwatch
Do smartwatches really work?
Based on several studies, it has been stated that smartwatches and fitness trackers are reliably good at measuring fitness activities. Smartwatches can be used to track the heart rate, monitor sleep, and daily steps, among other trackers that vary for each smartwatch.
Are smartwatches worth it in 2021?
Smartwatches are worth it more than ever, and the need does not seem to change in the near future. Due to an increase in its popularity, several brands are now coming up with levelling up the features of their smartwatches to suit the needs of the public.
Are smartwatches safe to wear?
Wearing a smartwatch is not likely to cause harm to your body. However, privacy and security concerns need to be looked after. Smartwatches collect and transmit data via wireless connections. It is best to have optimal security enabled on your smartwatch to prevent harm from any potential threats or robbery.
What is the battery life of a smartwatch?
Smartwatches typically have good and durable battery life. Most smartwatches last between 5-8 days on a single charge with low usage. In case your usage includes power-hungry features, then the battery life can be between 2-3 days. However, this varies for each product.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of category-specific researchers who test and study several products before making these listicles. For the smartwatch blog, we considered factors such as built quality, features, battery life etc, to create a useful list for you. Since our goal is to make online shopping a hassle-free experience for you, we only offer the most reliable product/brand suggestions here.
Other Must Read Stories: