Yatra is a travel aggregator which allows travellers to book tickets for flights, cabs, hotels, busses, trains and many more travel services. Passengers can simply choose their mode of travel and compare prices, check availability and book domestic flights and other travel services available at Yatra online. Based in India, the company operates flights and hotels in numerous continents in the Asia Pacific region.
Benefits of Yatra: Why You Will Love To Book Domestic Flights At Yatra
Seamless Booking Process
At Yatra, you can enjoy a seamless flight booking process. All you have to do is enter your departure and arrival destination, the number of passengers, dates of your travel and other details. From the list of airline options, choose the one that suits you best and begin the flight booking process.
Exciting Offers Throughout the Year
Yatra allows its users to avail exciting flight offers throughout the year. The travel operator brings in a variety of offers and discount deals that can be availed on booking numerous services, including flights. These discount deals can offer you up to 50% off on your bookings made at Yatra online.
Numerous Airlines to Pick From
Fly with your favourite airline as Yatra has numerous airline partners. Pick your choice from Vistara, IndiGo, GoAir, SpiceJet, Air Asia, etc., and book your flight to your favourite destination.
More About Yatra: History, Inception, Founders, & Investors
Headquartered at Gurgaon, Yatra Online Private Limited is a travel aggregator that is also one of the most trusted e-commerce travel brands in India. Launched in the year 2006, Yatra was founded by Dhruv Shringi, Manish Amin and Sabina Chopra. The company has raised over $136 million in over 8 rounds of funding and has names like Capital18 and InnoVen Capital as its lead investors. As of Sep 2021, Yatra has made five acquisitions which include acquirees like PL Worldways, Air Travel Bureau Ltd., mGaadi, TravelGuru and Magic Rooms Solutions India.
Special Savings Tips on Yatra
Use Bank and Wallet Offers to Avail Exciting Discounts
To get the best price on your online bookings at Yatra, use the bank and wallet offers available online. You can simply book a service at Yatra using HDFC offers or opt for an ICICI offer on Yatra flight bookings depending upon the mode of payment preferred by you. Using these offers, you will be able to avail instant discount on bank card payments or a part of your payment as cash into your digital wallet.
Avail CashKaro Cashback on Top of Retailer Discounts
CashKaro houses numerous Yatra offers that can be availed every time you book a domestic flight online. Simply find your favourite Yatra coupon and avail it to receive additional Cashback on top of travel offers available into your CashKaro account. This Cashback is offered to you over and above all the other discounts on flight bookings and can be transferred to your bank account.
How to Save More on Yatra with CashKaro
Save extra on booking for domestic flights using Yatra offers available at CashKaro. Follow the below-mentioned steps to use Yatra promo codes and get additional Cashback on your booking at Yatra online.
Step 1: Visit CashKaro desktop site or download CashKaro app on your iOS and Android device
Step 2: Search for Yatra and head over to the relevant store page
Step 3: Click on Avail Cashback or See Code with Cashback button. Copy the coupon code if available and proceed
Step 4: If you are an existing user, Sign in or Sign up if you are a new user. You will be redirected to the Yatra website. Book and pay normally
CashKaro Cashback will soon be tracked to your CashKaro account within the stipulated time.
Best Yatra Coupons, Offers, and Promo Codes- Updated Sep 2021
|Yatra Flight Offers||Details||Validity|
|Upto Rs 3000 Off ||Avail Upto Rs 3000 Off on Domestic Flight Bookings via Yatra UPI Payments||Sep 30, 2021|
|Upto Rs 2500 Off||Avail Upto Rs 2500 Off on Bookings with Yatra Domestic Flight Offers||Sep 30, 2021|
|Flat 10% Off||Use Yatra Coupon Code to Avail Flat 10% Off on Domestic Flight Bookings||Sep 30, 2021|
Payment options on Yatra
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Diners Club
Cancellation, Returns, and Refund Policy
- For every cancellation made online, Yatra will charge a nominal cancellation fee of Rs.400 per person per sector. User can log in to their account and visit the My Bookings section to cancel their flight
- Every offline cancellation will be levied with Rs.1,250 as cancellation charges. This will be charged over and above the airline''s cancellation charges
- Rs 400 per person per sector will be charged for rescheduling of domestic flights
- For no-show, a nominal amount of Rs.100 will be charged as a standard no-show fee
- Refunds will be processed within 15 - 20 working days from the date of cancellation. Convenience fee paid during the time of booking are non-refundable
- For no-show or unutilized bookings, the user will have to raise a refund request within 90 days from the travel date. Post this period, no refund would be paid
Yatra Customer Care details
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register complaints through the form: Visit Yatra the Contact Us page and click on the Contact Us tab. Enter your details and submit
- Live Chat: Head over to the Contact Us page and click on Chat for instant redressal of queries
- Call: +91 0124 3040500
- Phone Support: To contact the customer support representatives using Yatra customer care number log into your Yatra account and visit the Contact Us page. Click on Phone Support
Recent News about Yatra