Using a pair of durable, high-quality boxing gloves is crucial to your success and safety, whether you’re an experienced boxer or a novice. Boxing gloves are primarily used in the sport of boxing to protect the boxer’s hand from harm. Despite the usage of gloves, hand injuries are highly prevalent in combat sports. Watching a traditional bare-knuckle boxing battle is a great method to demonstrate how much these pieces of equipment protect the hands.
To help you out in your boxing journey, we are here with a curated list of the best boxing gloves in India.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Le Buckle Training Boxing Gloves||Check Prices|
|Aurion Pro Style Training Boxing Gloves||Check Prices|
|Everlast Pro Style Training Boxing Gloves||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Boxing Gloves for You?
Boxing is a sport that requires the proper gloves to keep you safe from harm and provide you with the most support possible for that perfect punch. Choosing one for yourself seems like a challenge when there are so many possibilities accessible. Great quality boxing gloves in India cost between Rs 549 to Rs 3,000. Below, we have discussed some factors that helped us make our recommendations for the best boxing gloves in India.
Types of Gloves
Despite having a uniform appearance, boxing gloves may be customised to carry out various functions. Each design has a certain characteristic that best satisfies its intended application.
Bag gloves: Bag gloves are intended for use in heavy bags, speed bags, or pad training, as the name implies. Comparatively speaking to other boxing glove designs, bag gloves have less cushioning in the knuckles.
Although having a product with less padding may seem paradoxical, bag gloves are made in this manner to enable boxers to feel their blows and get used to the impact.
Training gloves: For boxers who are new to the sport, training gloves are a fantastic all-around choice. Although not necessarily designed for either bag work or sparring, these gloves are sufficiently cushioned and may be used for both.
Sparring gloves: Sparring gloves are made specifically for sparring and include additional padding to protect both you and your opponent. Due to the additional padding, sparring gloves will have the same size as trainers but may weigh a little bit more.
Competition boxing gloves: Gloves used for competition are constructed with the fight in mind. These gloves are designed so that your opponent will feel your hits since they have less cushioning in the knuckles.
Choose a glove with adequate palm ventilation and breathable material, such as mesh or micro-perforations, if you’re new to boxing and just practice once a week.
On the other hand, if you’re an experienced boxer who trains two or three times a week in a gym or on a punching bag, we recommend that you choose a glove with a thick outer layer made of leather or synthetic leather. Finding a robust glove that can survive wear and tear is essential since your gloves will eventually start to deteriorate at the impact zones.
List of The Top 11 Boxing Gloves in India for Your Next Bout
1. Le Buckle Training Boxing Gloves
Whether you wish to fix your muscles correctly or get in shape, boxing can be the right sport for you to excel in. If you’re a serious boxer and want to compete and practice your work more, the Le Buckle Training Boxing Gloves are your ideal workout buddy.
Prominent Features of the Le Buckle Training Boxing Gloves:
- A blend of handmade cushioning and synthetic leather PVC provides a comfortable fit
- The presence of an elastic strap makes the boxing gloves easy to put on
- The Le Buckle Training Boxing Gloves are perfect for beginners as the pair provides value for money
- Durable and sturdy build
- Comfortable fit
Why We Picked the Le Buckle Training Boxing Gloves?
The Le Buckle Training Boxing Gloves are an ideal partner for exercise. The gloves provide a proper and comfortable fit that makes them easier for you to score those punches. Additionally, the affordable price of the gloves makes them a favourite!
2. Aurion Pro Style Training Boxing Gloves
The Aurion Pro Style Training Boxing Gloves are boxing and fitness training equipment gloves that provide you with an amazing experience. These gloves are excellent for training and sparring since they are made of synthetic leather and reinforced with stronger seams for endurance.
Prominent Features of the Aurion Pro Style Training Boxing Gloves:
- These boxing gloves are made from Convex Skin Combat Leather that withstands deterioration for an extended period of time
- The boxing gloves are comfortable, protective, and adaptable for an MMA fighter that wants it all
- The strap has a hook-and-loop closure that offers a secure, non-slip grip
- Excellent cushioning
- Comfortable fit
- Adjustable size
Why We Picked the Aurion Pro Style Training Boxing Gloves?
The Aurion Pro Style Training Boxing Gloves provide soft cushioning and a comfortable fit at an affordable price. Additionally, you may deliver high-impact punches without risk of harm because of the adjustable size and padding in your hands.
3. Everlast Pro Style Training Boxing Gloves
Everlast is a well-known brand and one of the gloves that amateur boxers use the most often while also being a high-quality item. Everlast gloves are renowned for their durability and may last for two to three years.
Prominent Features of the Everlast Pro Style Training Boxing Gloves:
- To encourage perfect punching technique, dense, unique two-layer foam offers improved shock absorption and complete protection on the front, back, and wrist
- For easy on and off, you can choose between a conventional lace-up or hook-and-loop wrist strap
- These gloves are made in a variety of pricing ranges and are appropriate for beginners and pros alike
- Includes cushioning around the wrist
- ThumbLok technology to guard against injuries
- Improved shock absorption
- The quality of stitching can be improved
Why We Picked the Everlast Pro Style Training Boxing Gloves?
The Everlast Pro Style Training Boxing Gloves provide excellent cushioning. The gloves feature a ThumbLok feature for increased security.
4. Invincible Tejas Fitness Training Synthetic Leather Boxing Gloves
The Invincible Tejas Fitness Training Synthetic Leather Boxing Gloves are astounding excellent quality gloves at an unbelievable price. The gloves feature high-quality stitching and machine-moulded cushioning.If you like to read about this topic, may we also suggest our list of punching bags.
Prominent Features of the Invincible Tejas Fitness Training Synthetic Leather Boxing Gloves:
- The materials used to make Invincible Boxing Gloves include high-density foam and high-quality materials
- Enhance shock absorption and have a hook-and-loop wrist strap for convenient on/off
- The long, snug-fitting cuff and distinctive conic pattern of the gloves provide the best support
- Includes a fully adjustable wrist strap and a liner that wicks away perspiration
- High-quality stitching and machine-moulded cushioning
- Features a connected safety thumb and a quick-drying, moisture-wicking lining
Why We Picked the Everlast Pro Style Training Boxing Gloves?
A superior micro-fibre synthetic leather is used to make the Invincible Cardio/Fitness Training Glove. It includes a revolutionary, dense three-layer foam that helps provide a comfortable fit.
5. Prospo Training and Fighting Boxing Gloves
The Prospo Training and Fighting Boxing Gloves are quite effective and of great quality. They are made of multicoloured synthetic material, and you can choose from a variety of colours. The gloves are perfect for boxing, fighting, and training.
Prominent Features of the Prospo Training and Fighting Boxing Gloves:
- Synthetic leather was used as a material for the gloves for durability
- On the inside, cutting-edge cushioning is employed for comfort
- The Prospo Training Gloves also include hand wraps for additional safety
- Comfortable and cosy fit
- Hi-tech padding for safety
- Perfect for amateurs and beginners
Why We Picked the Prospo Training and Fighting Boxing Gloves?
The Prospo Training and Fighting Boxing Gloves are perfect for amateur boxers and beginners. The gloves are really cosy to wear and include proper cushioning for comfort.
6. LEW Boxing Gloves for Training
Without gloves, striking a punching bag may harm your muscles. It may be uncomfortable and requires a lot of effort. Avoid problems by donning the LEW Leather Boxing Gloves with double-layer padding and velcro and loop fastening.
Prominent Features of the LEW Boxing Gloves for Training:
- Your hand can ventilate perspiration and stay dry thanks to the breathable mesh hole
- Additionally, the distinctive creative pattern design of the Kickboxing Gloves adds amazing flair and makes it simple for you to stand out from the crowd
- Pre-curved anatomic hand shape enables appropriate fist closure and helps you stay focused while exercising
- Made using a system of multilayer foam cushioning that evenly distributes and absorbs incoming shock
- Three foam layers and multi-density foam provide unmatched shock absorption
- Provides excellent performance and longevity
- Made of a sturdy, cleanable synthetic leather material
7. USI UNIVERSAL Boxing Gloves
The USI UNIVERSAL Boxing Gloves provide wrist support that is superb. The vinyl fabrication and flock padding of the gloves provide a comfortable fit.
Prominent Features of the USI UNIVERSAL Boxing Gloves:
- The gloves include a wrap-around strap closure for comfort
- Wraparound strap fastening keeps the glove secure, which is important during sparring
- The USI UNIVERSAL Boxing Glove is lined with foam and features flock padding
- PVC is used to create these boxing gloves for durability
- Cushioning for comfort
8. Lordz Wise Gloves
The Lordz Wise Gloves come in a new, enhanced, anatomically curved design for the ultimate grip and fit. These gloves simply fit snugly over your hand wraps. Additionally, the adjustable straps make it so they stay in place throughout training, matches, and tournaments.
Prominent Features of the Lordz Wise Gloves:
- The double stitched seams of the Lordz Wise Gloves provide additional durability and strengthen resistance
- The glove’s complete mesh palm provides comfort and breathability, allowing the hand to stay cool and aired
- The glove is fastened in place with the help of a quick, broad hook and loop strap
- Includes a safety-connected thumb to help avoid injuries to the eye and thumb
- Two inches of latex foam cushioning protects fists without sacrificing comfort
- Simple and effective fastening mechanism
- Stitching quality can be improved
9. Lonsdale Boxing Gloves
The Lonsdale Boxing Gloves are ideal for athletes and boxers. If you’re seeking all-purpose boxing training and sparring gloves, these boxing pro training gloves are ideal for you. To maintain a consistent airflow throughout training, the interior of the hand is lined with a net.
Prominent Features of the Lonsdale Boxing Gloves:
- The gloves are made with L-Core and M-Core technologies that are stylish and trendy, and complement your style
- An additional layer of shock-absorbing foam padding and synthetic leather makes up the outside of a boxing glove
- The wrists remain firmly in place thanks to the glove’s sturdy hook and loop Velcro fastening
- Multilayer protective cushioning with an L-core
- High-grade PU outer shell for performance and durability
- Loop Velcro fastening for proper fit
10. USI Universal Lite Contest Gloves
The USI brand makes the Universal Lite Contest Gloves. The gloves include a sweat-wicking lining and moulded foam cushioning. Additionally, the gloves offer a wrap-around closing method with elasticized hook & loop.
Prominent Features of the USI Universal Lite Contest Gloves:
- The lightweight boxing gloves are constructed of strong PU for durability
- An elasticized hook & loop wrap-around closure method is used on these gloves
- Features a moulded foam cushioning, an upper palm that is vented, and a sweat-wicking liner
- Resilient PU material
- Ventilated upper palm for comfort
- Cushioning made of moulded foam
11. Lifelong Training Boxing Gloves
The Lifelong Boxing gloves are ideal for a variety of combat sports, including kickboxing, tae kwon do, and martial arts. The gloves’ long, curved fit allows for appropriate punching. Additionally, the strong wrist structure guards against sprains and other injuries.
Prominent Features of the Lifelong Training Boxing Gloves:
- The boxing gloves are made of very tough material and are made to survive through multiple sparring sessions
- The adjustable straps on these gloves make it simple to put them tightly over your hand wraps, guaranteeing that they won’t move or lose their fit while you’re exercising
- It is very simple to maintain and clean by just misting water on it and wiping it down with a microfiber cloth
- Thick foam offers improved shock absorption
- Adjustable straps provide a comfortable and proper fit
- Easy to clean
According to us, Le Buckle Training Boxing Gloves, Aurion Pro Style Training Boxing Gloves, and Everlast Pro Style Training Boxing Gloves are our best choices for the best boxing gloves in India. We also took into consideration factors like the type of gloves and material while making our suggestions. We would like to know which one worked out the best for you!
What gloves do pro boxers use?
The typical male fighter trains with gloves that weigh 14 oz or around 450 grams, whereas the typical female fighter trains with gloves that weigh 10 oz to 12 oz (around 330-400 grams).
Do heavier gloves hurt more?
No, heavier gloves do not hurt more. Both the impact and the damage to the opponent are not increased by a heavier glove. Choosing a thicker glove is more about protecting you and your partner than it is about hurting an adversary.
Do heavier gloves make you faster?
It has long been believed that practising with heavier gloves can increase strength. As a result, it also increases punching speed after you go back to lighter gloves.
Is Venum a good brand?
Venum is one of the most well-known mixed martial arts companies in the world. It is particularly well-known for its fighter accessories, which include clothing, punching bags, headgear, and a wide variety of boxing gloves.
Do boxing gloves do more damage?
No, boxing gloves protect your hands and do less harm. Boxers may use various gloves for sparring and training. They can utilise larger gloves with greater padding for sparring so they wouldn’t inflict as much harm on their training partner.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
The team of professionals at CashKaro conducts in-depth research to find out about the various possibilities on the market. To guarantee the proper entry to the list, they examine items on a variety of criteria. Different products are evaluated based on a number of factors. Additionally, we fully consider customer reviews to give you a selection of the best products available.