The utility of electric bikes has never been felt so earnestly before. They are great for commuting short distances, are fast, and non-polluting, making them a great choice for urban areas. If you’re looking for the best electric cycles, here’s the checklist you must refer to before buying one:
- It offers a stable riding experience
- It fits in your budget
- Provides good mileage
- Can withstand daily riding
- Must have pedal assist
How do we test the best electric cycles in India?
Here are some of the most impressive and best electric cycles for you to look at. The cost of a decent quality electric bike is between Rs 25,000 and Rs 50,000. When determining the best electric cycles, we consider a range of aspects like construction quality, battery capacity, sitting comfort, terrain riding, and more. All of the products featured here have at least a 4/5 rating on Amazon. Furthermore, we choose them based on consumer happiness.
List of the Top 5 Electric Cycles in India
On this page:
- 1. Swagtron Aluminum Folding Electric Bike
- 2. Hero Lectro Kinza Single Speed Electric Cycle
- 3. Swagtron Bandit Electric Bike
- 4. Geekay Ecobike Electric Bicycle
- 5. BattRE Electric Cycle
- Which is the best electric cycle to buy?
- Which is the cheapest electric cycle in India?
- Which is the best-selling electric cycle brand in India?
1. Swagtron Aluminum Folding Electric Bike
One of the best electric cycles for teens and college-goers, Swagtron’s aluminum folding electric bike is designed with perfection. It has a rigid suspension and runs well on paved roads.
- The rider can adjust its seat and handlebar as per their height.
- The 14-inch air-filled rubber tires have quick breaks to ensure a safe and smooth ride.
- It can handle a maximum weight of 119 kg and run for up to 30 miles on a single charge.
- Height adjustment
- Throttle and battery indicator
- 360-degree latch for comfortable grip
- LED meter can be added to improve experience
2. Hero Lectro Kinza Single Speed Electric Cycle
- The bicycle can clock a top speed of 25 Kmph and can cover up to 40 km on a single charge.
- It has non-slip pedals and safety reflectors for steady speed, even during nighttime.
- Internal battery
- Unique aerodynamic design
- Comfortable seating
- Robust alloy rims
- Disc brake system
- Foldable feature is missing
3. Swagtron Bandit Electric Bike
The Swagtron Bandit Electric Bike is a compact bicycle powered by a 36 V battery for an effortless riding experience.
- It has high-volume 4-inch fat tires with 20-inch rims that allow maximum friction and a smooth ride.
- One of the best electric cycles for kids, and teens, this bike has an adjustable seat and dual disc breaks for complete safety and comfort.
- It has 7-speed gears to ride on a variety of terrains.
- Best electric cycle for off-roading
- Battery indicator
- Single-button gear shifting
- USB power port
- Durable body
- It feels a little bit heavy
4. Geekay Ecobike Electric Bicycle
The Geekay Ecobike is equipped with a high powered li-ion battery and has a USB charger to charge your devices while riding. Geekay Ecobike is the best electric cycle for mountain biking and is perfect for girls and boys.moreover, we have curated a list of the best road bike to get you some much-needed help.
- It has a speed of 25 Kmph and can run for up to 40 km without the use of pedals.
- The wide tires make it an effortless bike to ride on sand or snow.
- This bike has a powerful LED light and horn to ease riding at night.
- In addition to this, its steel suspension and alloy MTB frame lend it the required sturdiness.
- Front and rear derailleur
- Dual disc breaks
- 5 mode pedal assist
- LED display
- Powerful torque hub motor
- Alloy quality can be improved
5. BattRE Electric Cycle
BattRE electric cycle rides gracefully and with a style statement. It comes with a powerful motor and a detachable Lithium-ion battery that powers it.
- The high-quality tyres have a dual disc brake system and double-wall alloy rims, perfect for riding on all kinds of terrains.
- The LCD and 5-level pedal assist make it a great product.
- It covers 40 – 60 km on a single charge.
- 26-inch wide tires
- LCD screen
- High tensile steel frame
- Best electric bicycle for convenient riding
- Seating can be improved for better comfort
Which is the best electric cycle to buy?
Hero, Geekay, Swagtron are some of the best electric cycles to buy.
Which is the cheapest electric cycle in India?
Hero Lectro Kinza is the best value for money and the cheapest electric cycle in India.
Which is the best-selling electric cycle brand in India?
Hero is the best-selling electric cycle brand in India.