Our way of life nowadays prevents us from having the luxury of daily meals that are freshly made. However, all of us love having hot rotis with our favourite side dishes from time to time. This is where hotpots become a lifesaver since they keep chapatis warm and fresh. This preserves the fresh taste and fragrant flavours, making you enjoy a delicious meal.
Your regular sabzi and roti will stay hot and fresh, thanks to these casseroles. However, with the variety of options available today, it can become hard to choose one. To help you out, here are the best hotpots available in India. Keep reading to choose one that is best suited to your requirements.
Our Top Recommendations
How Do We Choose the Best Hotpots for You?
In India, good quality hotpots cost anywhere between Rs 200 and Rs 2,500. Before you go through our suggestions of the best hotpots that are available in India, we would love it if you first go through the factors that we took into consideration while deciding on the best products for you.
The first thing you should consider while buying a hotpot is its material. Stainless steel and plastic are the most common materials used for making hotpots. They retain heat well and keep rotis hot and fresh. Additionally, they are durable and easy to clean.
The size of the hotpot is important to consider as well. We recommend that you choose a hotpot depending on the number of rotis you want to make and how big of a family you have.
Another important factor you should take into account while buying a hotpot is heat retention. The hotpot locks in heat on the inside so that you can serve the rotis warm. Additionally, the outside should be able to conduct and distribute heat evenly so that it is comfortable to touch.
List of 11 Best Hotpots for Rotis
Milton Orchid Inner Steel Hotpot
Everyone wants to eat hot, fresh food, and this hotpot’s stainless steel inside and plastic outside successfully maintain heat for extended periods of time. Eat a delicious, nutritious meal even on your busiest days with Milton’s excellent casserole that retains heat.
Prominent Features of the Milton Orchid Inner Steel Hotpot:
- The insulation of the hotpot makes sure that the meal stays hot
- The food retains more of its natural flavour and scent as stainless steel is odourless
- The material is resistant to rust and corrosion, making it effective, long-lasting, and safe for keeping your food
- Stainless steel interior
- Ergonomic design
- Functional lid
- Long-lasting heat retention
Why We Picked the Milton Orchid Inner Steel Hotpot?
Because of its practical but fashionable shape, you can also use the Milton Casserole as lovely serveware on your dinner table. It also comes with a cover that fits tightly, keeping food sealed, and making it the perfect travel companion.
Mumma’s Life Stainless Steel Hotpot
This hotpot from Mumma’s Life is made of stainless steel from the inside out to maintain the food’s temperature. The casserole is also simple to hold, thanks to its attached handle.
Prominent Features of the Mumma’s Life Stainless Steel Hotpot:
- Your food will stay hot for hours in this double-walled casserole because of the stainless steel body and outer surface
- The stainless steel is non-toxic and simple to clean, making it one of the most popular materials for kitchen
- Carrying your food from the kitchen to the dining table is made easier with an integrated handle system
- Easy to use
Why We Picked the Mumma’s Life Stainless Steel Hotpot?
The Mumma’s Life Stainless Steel Casserole with a special design is easy to use and portable. The casserole has a double wall that keeps food hot for several hours.
Cello Roti Plus Insulated Hotpot
No more mushy meals if you have the Cello Insulated Hotpot. Cello’s colourful casserole is visually pleasing and contains a plastic drip tray to prevent soggy roti and idlis. It is composed of thermi-guarded food-grade material. The mirror-polished liner components are made of stainless steel.
Prominent Features of the Cello Roti Plus Insulated Hotpot:
- Features vents that use drip drowning technology to reduce steam buildup
- This hotpot comes with a drip tray that will keep your food warm and dry for consumption
- Additionally, the hotpot features a distinctive glazed finish that gives it a refined appearance
- Sophisticated experience
- Features drip tray
- Reduces steam buildup
Why We Picked the Cello Roti Plus Insulated Hotpot?
The Cello Roti Plus Hotspot has a strong and lovely finish, thanks to the virgin food-grade plastic polymers that were used to create the plastic exterior body. It has a highly appealing look and is one of the finest essentials in your kitchen collection.
Unicept Inner Steel Insulated Hotpot
The Unicept Hotpot is a versatile and convenient hotpot that is perfect for use at home or for special events like birthdays or anniversaries. With a large capacity, it can hold ample amounts of food, making it ideal for families or for serving guests. The casserole features a double wall design, with a stainless steel interior and plastic insulation on the outside. This provides excellent heat retention and keeps food hot for hours.
Prominent Features of the Unicept Inner Steel Insulated Hotpot:
- The hotpot is made of stainless steel on the interior and plastic insulation on the outside
- The insulated plastic outer shell does not allow heat to escape while the steel body rapidly conducts heat
- Has a cover that fits tightly and keeps food sealed
- Keeps food warm for long
- Premium quality material
- Functional lid
Why We Picked the Unicept Inner Steel Insulated Hot Pot?
The stainless steel interior not only maintains heat but also helps preserve the natural flavour and scent of the food. Additionally, it is odourless and does not interfere with the taste of the food. Additionally, the stainless steel material is resistant to rust and corrosion, ensuring its long-lasting durability and reliability in preserving your meals.
Shopobox Plastic Insulated Casserole Hot Pot
This stainless steel double-walled hotpot from Shopobox has a cover to keep the meal warm, flavourful, and fresh. The lid prevents rotis from becoming wet by allowing water vapour to trickle down through the sides of the wall and accumulate below the coaster without falling on them. This distinctive shape of the hotpot preserves the roti’s freshness.
Prominent Features of the Shopobox Plastic Insulated Casserole Hot Pot:
- Made from rust-free and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, which makes it durable and long-lasting
- The serving bowl is double-walled and thermally insulated with PUF coating in between the walls to prevent heat and nutrient loss
- Maintains the aroma and taste for a longer period of time while keeping the food warm and fresh
- Rust-free material
- Keeps roti fresh for a long time
- Ergonomic design
Why We Picked the Shopobox Plastic Insulated Casserole Hotpot?
Families all around India enjoy gathering around the table for a home-cooked supper. With its distinctive shape, the hotpot from Shopobox prevents the top and bottom rotis from ever becoming soggy and losing their nutritional value.
The Wants Stainless Steel Insulated Serving Casserole Hotpot
The hotpot from The Wants is made of stainless steel and is insulated, which provides the best results for maintaining the food’s heat. It has a stainless steel container inside which helps in keeping the food warm. For ease of use, it has a simple and practical lid.
Prominent Features of The Wants Stainless Steel Insulated Serving Casserole Hotpot:
- Despite having a stout structure, this hotpot is quite lightweight and easy to carry
- The insulated exterior body of the hotpot will keep the body cool on the outside so you can touch it
- Ideal for transporting foods that include curry since the sturdy cover prevents spills
- Made from premium quality steel
- Easy to clean
- Durable and unbreakable
- Cool exterior body
Shop-Buy Stainless Steel Insulated Hot Pot
Your food will stay hot for hours in the double-walled casserole hotpot from Shop Buy. This is because of the stainless steel body and outer surface. The hotpot with lid is composed of premium ceramic, making it safe for your family to use. The hot pot has a robust and lovely finish. This is thanks to the plastic outer body and lid components, which are made of virgin food-grade plastic polymers.
Prominent Features of the Shop-Buy Stainless Steel Insulated Hot Pot:
- This hot pot is made with top-notch PUF insulation and has a double-walled storage construction for durability
- Made using cutting-edge porcelain technology, which is healthful and long-lasting and can assure that no food odour is absorbed
- The stainless steel and toughened glass structure of the insulated set of hotpots allows for optimal heat retention for an extended amount of time
- Functional handle
- Easy to clean
- Heat retention for longer periods of time
- Does not absorb food smell
- Quality of lid may not be very good
Amazon Brand – Solimo Stainless Steel Casserole Hotpot
Serve warm pieces of rice, roti, or vegetables to your guests with the practical Solimo Stainless Steel Casserole Hotpot. The insulated stainless steel on this casserole can keep food hot and fresh for a long time. It is made with chemical-free, best-quality plastic and high-quality stainless steel. The hotpot is a necessary addition to your kitchen cabinet since it is lightweight and strong.
Prominent Features of the Amazon Brand – Solimo Stainless Steel Casserole Hotpot:
- The stainless steel hotspot is manufactured from premium stainless steel that is chemical-free
- The food is kept hot and fresh for a long time with the help of sturdy, insulated stainless steel
- Additionally, the hotpot is lightweight and simple to handle, making it easy to carry around
- Easy to clean
- Build quality can be improved
- May not keep food hot for a long time
SwuD Wooden Handcrafted Casserole Hotpot
This chapati box set from SwuD comprises a spherical box and a lid in order to store and serve chapatis. This dinnerware is expertly crafted from wood and iron. It has a beautiful pattern on the box and a matte appearance provided by a powder coating on the lid.
Prominent Features of the SwuD Wooden Handcrafted Casserole Hotpot:
- The hand-crafted wooden storage box is made of premium, durable wood which helps keep rotis warm
- Excellent for storing chapatis as it is lead-free and food safe
- Additionally, the wooden hotpot comes with a tong for picking up the chapatis
- Lead-free and safe
- Made from high-quality and durable materials
Milton Curve Inner Stainless Steel Casserole Hotpot
The Milton Curve Casserole Hotpot has an eye-catching hue and distinctive design. It features a unique metallized foil that can improve the dining table’s decor. The casserole features practical and leak-proof lids. It is made of sturdy steel and has integrated side handles for easy grasp. The hotpot opens and closes with a single action, efficiently trapping heat within the dish.
Prominent Features of the Milton Curve Inner Stainless Steel Casserole Hotpot:
- The casseroles’ practical and leak-proof lids are made of sturdy steel,
- The stainless steel casserole keeps meals hot and fresh for several hours
- Constructed of virgin food-grade plastic which makes the food inside safe to eat
- Efficiently traps heat within the casserole
- Leak proof lid
- Premium quality construction
- Not scratch-resistant
Indian Artisans Mango Wood Roti Hotpot
You can use the Indian Artisans hotpot to serve hot chapatis or roti at home. The phulkas are kept hot by the wooden container and iron cover, and the tong makes it easier to serve. Pure mango wood has been used to create the hotpot, making the product durable and sturdy.
Prominent Features of the Indian Artisans Mango Wood Roti Hotpot:
- The tight-fitting cover of the wooden roti box preserves freshness and keeps chapati as fresh as any insulated dish
- You can keep your round, soft chapatis in it without worrying as this wooden box is constructed of safe, non-toxic materials
- The effective iron lid and tong iron are rust-free, giving the item strength and longevity
- Sophisticated look
- Keeps roti warm
- Build quality can be improved
Based on our research, Milton Orchid Inner Steel Hotpot, Mumma’s Life Stainless Steel Hotpot, and Cello Roti Plus Insulated Hotpot are our top picks for the best hotpots for rotis in India. We also considered factors like material, size, and heat retention while making our recommendations. We would like to know which one worked out best for you.
Which casserole is best for chapati?
According to us, Milton Orchid Inner Steel Casserole, Mumma’s Life Stainless Steel Casserole, and Cello Roti Plus Insulated Casserole are the best casseroles for chapatis in India. However, we recommend that you go through our entire list and choose one that is best suited to your requirements.
How do you keep roti in a casserole?
Casserole often has a steel inside and a plastic body outside. They also have handles for easy portability. By covering your roti with a layer of muslin fabric and keeping it in the casserole, you can keep your roti warm.
How do you keep a roti from getting soggy in a casserole?
Keeping the rotis in a typical container merely makes them soggy and flavourless. A stainless steel roti casserole with drip-down vents can come to the rescue in this situation. The moisture from heated rotis is captured by these vents, keeping them fresh for a long time.
Which type of casserole is best?
One of the most adaptable casseroles you can get is one made of stainless steel. It can be used as a hot box or a hot case as it provides great insulation and is suitable for keeping food warm for a long period.
Which company casserole is best?
Companies like Milton, Cello, Unicept, and Solimo make the best quality casserole in India. They keep your rotis warm and fresh, without making them soggy.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly seasoned and qualified researchers at CashKaro work hard to supply you with the greatest market advice accessible online. To build a list of products you can trust, we examine numerous products and compare them based on a range of characteristics. We hope our recommendations of the best hotpots for rotis have helped you out in making an informed judgement.