Why go to a multiplex when you can create an exciting cinematic experience at home? With modern smart LED TVs, experience the chills and thrills of a theatre without going to one.
LED televisions have truly changed the concept of viewing motion pictures. They come loaded with the latest technology and smart features that’ll enhance your at-home movie viewing experience. You can watch movies not just through your channel provider but also via online streaming apps, as all these TVs can be easily connected to your Wi-Fi network wirelessly. Equipped with the latest technologies such as OLED or QLED panels, at times, choosing the right LED TV can get tricky. Here are some handpicked models that you must consider before buying one for your living area or bedroom. Here you can also check some of the best wi-fi routers for home use & list of top home projectors in India.
|Our Top Recommendation||Check Price on Amazon|
|Mi TV 4A PRO 80 cm (32 inches) HD Ready Android LED TV||Check Price|
|Sony Bravia full-HD LED TV (43 inches)||Check Price|
|Panasonic 100 cm (40 inches) Full HD Android Smart LED TV||Check Price|
How Do We Choose the Best LED Televisions?
TV is an indispensable element in any home and is the family’s best friend. The device has been on trend for years and enriches everyone with a fun-filled experience. So, if you also have plans to change or buy a new TV, check what this buying guide is all about. Before spending thousands of hours watching it, you’ll surely want to take the time to select it.
- TV Depth: LED and OLED TVs are slim, but OLED is slimmer. So while picking a TV, look for the width you can accommodate in the wall.
- Viewing Angles: Make sure you can see the screen clearly from various angles in your room. OLED technology offers optimum viewing angles from everywhere.
- TV picture quality – Check if it has 4K (aka Ultra HD) and HDR because these are the most important factors for the ultimate TV picture quality.
- Bigger is better: No one looks for a smaller screen these days. Ideally, bedroom TVs should top out at 50 inches, while living room TVs can go up to 60-65 inches. But the screen size also depends upon how big your room is, so choose accordingly.
- Audio: A great audio system in your TV gives a richer experience, so choose a TV with built-in speakers that deliver a good quality audio experience. In case the TV of your choice doesn’t have the best speakers, you can always opt for external soundbars or 5.1 channel systems.
- Choose a trusted brand: Top-notch brands like Sony, LG, and many more offer great models and have been offering brilliant TVs for several years.
- Latest features: Go for the latest model with all-new features including 4K resolution, HDR, complete compatibility, slim profile, high-end display panel, and more.
List of the Top 10 LED TVs in India
On this page:
- 1. Mi TV 4A PRO 80 cm (32 inches) HD Ready Android LED TV | With Data Saver
- 2. Sony Bravia 108 cm (43 inches) Full HD Smart LED TV
- 3. Panasonic 100 cm (40 inches) Full HD Android Smart LED TV
- 4. Sanyo 108 cm (43 inches) Kaizen Series Full HD Certified Android LED TV
- 5. LG 108 cm (43 inches) Full HD LED Smart TV
- 6. Samsung 80 cm (32 Inches) Wondertainment Series HD Ready LED Smart TV
- 7. Onida 108 cm (43 Inches) Fire TV Edition Full HD Smart IPS LED TV
- 8. OnePlus 80 cm (32 inches) – Y Series HD Ready LED Smart Android TV
- 9. Mi 125.7 cm (50 Inches) 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV 4X
- 10. Redmi 108 cm (43 inches) 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV X43
- What is the lifespan of a LED TV?
- Are LED TVs repairable?
- What are the most trustworthy LED TV brands?
1. Mi TV 4A PRO 80 cm (32 inches) HD Ready Android LED TV | With Data Saver
This model from Mi’s Android LED TV series offers an incredible HD Ready display, PatchWall content catalogue, and a built-in data saver mode. Besides the immersive audio experience and display, this LED TV allows you to enjoy binge-worthy content from over 20 content partners, including Netflix, Prime Video, ZEE5, Disney+ Hotstar, Voot, and more.
You can also choose from 5000+ apps and games to download on your TV from the integrated Google Play Store. It comes with Google voice search built-in, which allows you to play and discover content, get answers, and control smart home devices easily.
Prominent features of Mi Android LED TV
- HD Ready picture with a resolution of 1366×768 and a refresh rate of 60Hz
- 3 HDMI ports to connect set-top box, casting devices, and more
- 20 Watts Dolby+ DTS-HD sound output
- 2 USB ports to connect USB devices and hard drives
- Supports Bluetooth
- Real angle of view is 178 degrees
- The smart TV has built-in Wi-Fi, Android 9.0 version, and Google assistant
- The display is a Vivid Picture engine that displays great picture quality
- 1-year warranty on product and 1 year extra on panel
- Remote operational only under 10 feet range
Why we picked the Mi Android LED TV?
After buying this Mi TV, you will feel happy with your selection. The TV is amazing, with great sound and picture quality that enhances the cinematic experience. For those on a tight budget, this is one of the best money can buy.
2. Sony Bravia 108 cm (43 inches) Full HD Smart LED TV
Sony Bravia full-HD LED TV is designed for enhancing your movie-watching experience to the next level. It allows you to watch all your favourite shows and movies in life-like colours with a natural sound system, enhanced by ClearAudio+ technology.
You can also stream popular online content from apps like Netflix, Prime Video, Voot, Sony LIV, ZEE5, and other apps on your large screen and enjoy a theatre-like experience at home. With HDR Gaming mode, all you need to do is to connect your gaming console, and the TV will allow you to experience your favourite games with incredible picture quality.
Prominent features of Sony Bravia 43 inches Full HD Smart LED TV
- Sound output 20 Watts, with Open Baffle Speaker
- The smart TV features screen mirroring and HDR Gaming
- The display quality is X-Reality Pro HDR with Motionflow XR 100
- 1-year warranty provided by the manufacturer
- The brand will do the installation process
- Great display with wide viewing angles
- Good sound quality
- RAM is not sufficient
- One cannot install additional apps
Why we picked the Sony Bravia Full HD Smart LED TV?
For an exceptional cinematic experience, the Sony TV comes with various smart features. It is loaded with physical Netflix and YouTube buttons on the remote for easy access. To enhance the viewing experience, it has many built-in apps for more entertainment. So, the Sony TV is suitable for every movie lover, and if you are a binge-watcher, the super high-quality sound will steal your heart.
3. Panasonic 100 cm (40 inches) Full HD Android Smart LED TV
One of the most popular smart TV brands, Panasonic, brings the best viewing experience to your home with its full-HD Android LED TV. It boasts of adaptive contrast with multi HDR formats for bright and outstanding picture quality. It treats your ears to a surround sound effect through its V-Audio technology.
This Android LED TV comes with popular OTT applications pre-installed in it, including Netflix, Prime Video, ZEE5, Disney+ Hotstar, and YouTube. You can also download your favourite apps and games from the Play Store. The Audio Link feature allows you to connect your TV to a wireless audio system via Bluetooth to provide powerful sound.
Prominent features of Panasonic 40 inches Full HD Android Smart LED TV
- Full HD picture with a resolution of 1920×1080 and a refresh rate of 60Hz
- 16 Watts sound output
- 2 HDMI ports to connect set-top box and more
- The Panasonic LED TV comes with a Wall Mount Bracket, Table Top Stand, Remote Control, User Manual, and Warranty Card
- The smart TV has built-in Wi-Fi, Android 9.0 version, and Google assistant
- The display comes with a Vivid Picture engine that displays great picture quality
- 1-year warranty on the product
- No major cons
Why we picked the Panasonic LED TV?
The Panasonic LED TV delivers value for money by offering great picture quality. The TV is built with Voice Recognition, and the user can enjoy a great audio experience. One can enjoy the built-in apps and enhance their entertainment value.
4. Sanyo 108 cm (43 inches) Kaizen Series Full HD Certified Android LED TV
This Android LED TV features a super bright display with a full-HD resolution and is equipped with Micro Dimming technology to adjust the brightness and darkness, ensuring optimal picture quality. The television comes in a super sleek design with slim bezels, offering you maximum viewing area.
It comes with a stylish ergonomic remote, which allows you to access Netflix, YouTube, and ZEE5 at the touch of a button. It also features a dedicated Google Assistant button for a seamless voice search experience. You can connect your phone to the TV via Bluetooth and play your favourite music on its powerful speakers.
Prominent features of Sanyo Kaizen TV
- The Sony TV has 1.5 GB RAM with 8 GB Storage Quad-Core CPU (Central Processing Unit) and Dual Core GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)
- The display of the TV is a ‘Super Bright Display’ with 16.7 Million Colours
- The TV has Dot Noise Reduction Micro-Dimming Technology that gives optimum picture quality and adjusts the brightness
- Built-in Apps
- 3 HDMI ports
- 20 Watts Dolby+ DTS-HD sound output
- 3 USB ports
- Sound quality is below average
Why we picked the Sanyo Kaizen TV?
Sanyo Kaizen Series offers 4K resolution quality and comes with the official Android TV Play store that permits you to download apps, music, games, and more. This enhances your TV viewing experience and provides great entertainment.
5. LG 108 cm (43 inches) Full HD LED Smart TV
This smart LED TV features a full-HD display, edged with thin bezels for an elegant look. Equipped with a dynamic colour enhancer, this LED TV can quickly adjust colours to offer richer and more natural images for incredibly detailed picture quality. The speakers are infused with Dolby Audio and DTS Virtual:X features that deliver multi-dimensional audio from all angles offering an immersive movie-like audio experience.
The television runs on WebOS and provides an intuitive dashboard, screen mirroring, television browsing, and access to Office365. With this TV, you can instantly access your cloud storage and cast videos and photos from your Cloud gallery.
Prominent features of LG 43 inches Full HD LED Smart TV
- Access to the Smart Media with Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- It has an active HDR display and supports a backlight module
- It features a 20 Watts Sound with a 2.0 Ch Speaker
- Customers get 1 Year of LG India Comprehensive Warranty
- 2 HDMI ports
- High resolution and advanced image processor
- It can effortlessly be wall-mounted with easy installation
- Access to Bluetooth and wireless sound sharing
- Has multi-dimensional audio
- No major cons
6. Samsung 80 cm (32 Inches) Wondertainment Series HD Ready LED Smart TV
Boasting a slim profile, this HD Ready smart television will take up less space on your walls and is thus perfect for smaller rooms and shops. This LED TV offers the right blend of vivid colours and crisp details to provide the best visual experience. Equipped with colour enhancement features, this LED TV offers a correct fusion of contrast and brightness.
It offers more immersive audio with its 20W speakers to enhance your entertainment experience. This HD Ready LED TV offers unlimited fun and entertainment with an integrated online content guide, showcasing the best shows and movies from Netflix, Prime Video, Apple TV, and YouTube.
Prominent features of Samsung 32 Inches HD Ready LED Smart TV
- It supports HD picture quality and reproduces accurate colours
- Samsung HD Ready LED Smart speakers to produce clear audio
- 2 HDMI ports
- It has Smart TV Features such as Screen Share, Personal Computer, and more
- Adequate ports and wireless connectivity
- Virtual experience with a virtual music system
- Great spectrum of colours with High-Dynamic Range levels
- PurColor for bright images
- Use screen mirroring technology
- Steeply price
- Can have a fuzzy picture sometimes, as per user complaints
7. Onida 108 cm (43 Inches) Fire TV Edition Full HD Smart IPS LED TV
This smart LED TV can offer you quick access to a vast catalogue of OTT content from popular platforms like Prime Video, Hotstar, ZEE5, Netflix, and more. The television features a full-HD resolution with rich contrast and stunning colours to offer a superior picture quality.
Equipped with an Alexa AI command centre, this television makes it easier for the user to access multiple built-in apps and control smart home devices. It features easy connectivity with Wi-Fi and can even cast photographs, videos, and games from your mobile screen using the Cast Screen feature. This television delivers a theatre-like sound quality with surround sound, thanks to its DTS TruSurround feature.
Prominent features of Onida 43 Inches Full HD Smart TV
- It has built-in WiFi, 3 HDMI ports
- The screen supports a 3000:1 contrast ratio and asserts a great brightness
- It has DTS TruSurround and Dolby Digital Plus technology to offer a superior audio experience
- 1-year warranty
- Full HD display that supports a refresh rate of 60Hz
- Superior sound experience
- Sleek design and easy to mount
- Alexa smart voice control to search shows and titles
- Mirrors the screen
- Seamless experience with a built-in WiFi and LAN
- Dolby Audio
- Slow bootup
- No new apps can be added
8. OnePlus 80 cm (32 inches) – Y Series HD Ready LED Smart Android TV
Please your senses by seeing your favoured content on this OnePlus Led TV, which has an HD display. Users will appreciate the vivid and high-quality visuals that this TV produces.
Prominent features of OnePlus 80 cm (32 inches) – Y Series
- It’s HD Ready with a 60Hz of refresh rate
- It provides striking imagery with a high colour range of DCI-P3 93% and a 20% wider colour gamut
- Multiple port connectivity
- 20 Watts audio output with Dolby Audio
- It has a bezel-less design and a screen or a body ratio of about 91.4%
- It has a shared album to display your photographs
- Dolby Audio for clear sound quality
- Vast library and titles to choose from
- Inserted Google Assistant
- Excellent colour range
- Boot time takes more than 20 seconds, which is a hindrance
9. Mi 125.7 cm (50 Inches) 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV 4X
This Mi TV guarantees that you can view your favourite titles in realistic, clear, and rich imagery. It has a 4K Display Panel, where you can see multiple video streaming sites.
Prominent Features of Mi 50 Inches 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV
- It displays a 50-inch display with high-resolution picture quality
- It has a 1-year warranty at the time of purchase
- Its display technology is LED and has a 4K HDR 10-bit display
- The product offers smart TV features with built-in Wi-Fi
- It has better navigation with Google Assistant
- Easy access to top content from multiple apps
- Vast 4K content
- HDMI ports to hook set-top box, Blu Ray gaming console, and more
- It gives a Dolby+ DTS-HD
- Has ultra-slim bezels to look at bright and colourful images
10. Redmi 108 cm (43 inches) 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV X43
The Redmi 43-inch LED TV provides impeccable visual clarity, and with the help of HD resolution, it gives an ultra-high-definition experience. Dolby Vision carries life to the colours and puts forward the details.
Prominent features of Redmi 108 cm (43 inches) 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV X43
- It has a 4K resolution
- Supports a LED Panel display
- It includes HDMI Ports for the set-top box and other devices
- Users will get the benefit of a vivid picture engine
- It gives excellent audio and a 3.5mm Jack for easy connectivity
- It offers a 20 Watts Output and a Dolby Audio + DTS-HD
- Easy to mount due to its sleek design and lightweight
- High-Quality picture quality
- Impressive display
- Powerful Speakers for the best audio quality
- Vast and global content library
- Slightly steep pricing
These were some of the best LED TVs that can offer you brilliant picture quality and incredible sound experience, taking your cinematic viewing to the next level. While we recommend Xiaomi and OnePlus for the budget category, brands like Sony and Samsung are great in case you are looking for options in the premium segment. Also, look for features like app downloads, HDMI ports, Bluetooth, and more as they make your viewing experience just slightly better than usual. We hope this list has helped you pick the smart TV you wanted for your home.
What is the lifespan of a LED TV?
The average lifespan of an LED in years is close to 4.5 to 6.8 years and in watching hours is around 40,000 to 60,000 hours. So, if you are watching TV for 2-4 hours a day, an LED TV of any good brand could last around 10-12 years.
Are LED TVs repairable?
If your TV panel is in one piece, and no heavy break through the screen, the technician can usually manage the repairing; further, he can fix many common issues such as power, audio, and HDMI.
What are the most trustworthy LED TV brands?
Some of the best and most trustworthy TV brands in India are LG, Samsung, TLC, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, and more.
Why Trust CashKaro reviews?
We have a team of category-specific researchers who evaluate optimum factors before curating these lists. For the best-LED TV brands blog, we researched their brand value and other factors to ensure that you only get the best products available. My vote is for Sony and OnePlus, given these TVs provide ultimate picture quality alongside the most features on an LED TV. You can also make your decision while keeping the above in mind. Happy Shopping!