Weddings or special occasions, a set of lehenga choli can change your fashion game almost instantly! While these ethnic outfits aren’t worn regularly, they can make you look and feel like a queen whenever you wear them. Indian women love lehengas and have experimented with different styles for years. Whether you like them the traditional way or love to add some contemporary bits for an Indo-western appeal, you must wear them! If you’re looking for the best lehenga brands in India, we’ve curated a list to end your search here.
Our Top Picks
How Do We Choose the Best Lehengas for You?
Choosing a lehenga can be complicated, especially if you’re doing it online. But we’re here to help you out today. In India, you can find top-quality lehengas ranging from Rs 1,499 to Rs 49,999 and more, depending on your budget and need. Here are some factors we considered before curating this list.
Since lehengas are generally a little heavier than regular outfits, it’s essential that they’re comfortable. In this list, we have added lehengas made with cotton, polyester, chiffon, georgette, and silk. All these materials are lightweight and can be worn for long hours.
Here, we have added a variety of styles and prints to leave you spoilt for choice. You will find everything from block prints to sequins in this list. Check out the full list to find a brand that fits within your range and style choices.
List of the 10 Best Lehenga Brands in India
Aarke Ritu Kumar Women’s Semi-Stiched Lehenga
Aarke is one of the newest creations of Ritu Kumar that plays beautifully with Indian aesthetics for the modern woman. The brand speaks volumes not only for cool and casual designs but also for sustainable methods of production. Under this brand, you can find an exquisite range of kurtis, suits, lehengas, and more that can be your perfect everyday choice.
Prominent Features of the Aarke Ritu Kumar Women’s Semi-Stiched Lehenga:
- Crafted with beautiful poly dupion that looks and feels super luxurious
- The lehenga set comprises a blouse, a skirt, and a dupatta to complete the attire
- This purple lehenga with a contemporary print creates the perfect look for both day and evening events
- Its semi-stitched form allows you to customise the entire fit as per your taste
- The lehenga comes with a zipper closure which makes it easy to fasten
- Premium fabric quality
- Has a stunning fall
- Can be easily hand washed
- A bit on the pricey end
Why We Picked the Aarke Ritu Kumar Women’s Semi-Stiched Lehenga?
If you’re planning to create the perfect Bollywood-style look for an upcoming wedding, this lehenga by Aarke can be your best bet! Crafted with soft and lightweight poly dupion, it is stitched just right to accentuate your curves in a subtle way. On top of that, the dark purple colour will suit every Indian skin tone, making it an irresistible choice!
Soch Black Net Embroidered Lehenga Choli
Soch is another popular name in the Indian market, widely known for its elegant and contemporary ethnic wear. The brand launched its first store in 2005 and has grown exponentially ever since, with more than 150 stores nationwide today. You get an amalgamation of surreal prints, fabrics, and designs under this brand.
Prominent Features of the Soch Black Net Embroidered Lehenga Choli:
- Crafted using soft poly crepe material with net layered on top
- The sequin design all over creates a stunning look which is perfect for parties
- It comes in a set of lehenga, choli, and dupatta to complete your ensemble
- Has a net dupatta with sequin all over and taping on the edges
- Solid black colour looks stunning on every Indian Woman
- Beautiful sequin design
- Fit can be customised
- Comfortable fabric
Why We Picked the Soch Black Net Embroidered Lehenga Choli?
Designed for you to rock an evening function, this lehenga choli is lightweight and oh-so-stunning! It is made from high-quality net fabric and features an intricate sequin pattern that enhances its beauty even more. On top of that, the solid black colour makes it a statement piece that will surely make heads turn wherever you go!
BIBA Women Lehenga Set
Established in 1988 by Meena Bindra, BIBA is one of the most loved apparel brands for women in India. The company manufactures top-notch kurtis, suits, lehengas, and more that you will totally fall in love with. It also collaborates with celebrities and is a popular choice amongst fashion enthusiasts across the country.
Prominent Features of the BIBA Women Lehenga Set:
- Designed with poly crepe material that’s lightweight and drapes beautifully
- Has a floral print on a yellow base which looks absolutely stunning
- The set consists of a lehenga, blouse, and dupatta to complete the attire
- Features balloon sleeves that look adorable and make it more breathable
- The poly chiffon dupatta is light and can be styled in multiple ways
- Breathable fabric
- Eye-catching colour combination
- Straight fit, which looks flattering
- A little pricey
Why We Picked the BIBA Women Lehenga Set?
This vibrant and colourful lehenga by BIBA can be the best thing you can wear to a haldi function. It has a mustard-yellow base with floral print all over, making this an ultimate go-to for you! The fabric is super light, airy, and falls beautifully, which gives you a flattering appearance.
Divena Maroon Gota Hand Work Lehenga Dupatta Set
Divena offers a range of high-quality cotton and viscose rayon ethnic wear that has a huge fan following in India. The brand is widely sold across marketplaces and is known for its value-for-money options, which are amazing in terms of design as well. The brand even has a diverse variety of clothing available for plus-sized women, making it a must-buy!
Prominent Features of the Divena Maroon Gota Hand Work Lehenga Dupatta Set:
- Beautiful lehenga designed using rayon that’s soft and comfortable to wear
- The set comprises a top, a lehenga, and a dupatta to create the perfect ensemble
- This solid maroon lehenga set with minimal gota work is perfect for small events or occasions
- The lehenga falls and drapes beautifully to make you look your feminine best
- Available in a huge variety of sizes
- Breathable material
- Lightweight lehenga
- Some might not like the design
Why We Picked the Divena Maroon Gota Hand Work Lehenga Dupatta Set?
This maroon lehenga is made with high-quality rayon and features intricate gota embroidery work in gold tones. The embroidery work is done using metallic thread, which gives it a rich and luxurious look. The skirt has flared silhouette with pleats, which adds volume and movement to the outfit, making it appealing.
Recommended For You: In addition to this we would also like you to check our most trending blog of the last month featuring some of the best women’s tops brands in India. Do have a look.
W for Woman Women Lehenga
W for Woman is one of the most popular ethnic wear brands for women in India. It was established in 2001 and soon became a big name in the Indian apparel industry. The brand was one of the first to have its own eCommerce marketplace portal and is now spread across multiple countries across Asia.
Prominent Features of the W for Woman Women Lehenga:
- Soft and breathable lehenga set crafted using premium quality fabric
- Features mukaish embroidery all over that adds a touch of elegance to the dupatta
- It consists of a lehenga, a top, and a dupatta that can be worn on festive occasions
- The V-neckline and three-quarter sleeves will suit most body types
- Airy fabric to keep you cool
- Light blue colour that’s pleasing to the eye
- Beautiful mukaish embroidery on the dupatta
- The colour might not suit everyone
Why We Picked the W for Woman Women Lehenga?
The lehenga set is made from high-quality light blue-coloured fabric that sits beautifully on your body. It features an intricate embroidery work that compliments your style. Moreover, it is quite light in weight so you will feel comfortable in it all day long.
Studio Rasa Women’s Lehenga Set
Studio Rasa is a leading fusion wear brand that was founded in 2013 and has its headquarters in New Delhi. The brand has emerged to be a popular choice amongst fashion lovers across the country, and you should definitely give it a try!
Prominent Features of the Studio Rasa Women’s Lehenga Set:
- Crafted with dupion that looks and feels as soft and luxurious as real silk
- The top is made of soft net with golden work all over
- Comes in a set of two that comprises a blouse and lehenga skirt
- The lehenga has two side panels with block printed design that looks elegant
- Both have zipper closure which makes it easy to fasten
- Soft fabric
- Perfect for a small occasion
- Red colour looks great on every skin tone
- Net might not be very comfortable for long hours
Indya Women’s Polyester Lehenga Set
Founded in 2016 by Shivani Poddar and Tanvi Malik, Indya is a popular ethnic fashion brand that creates high-quality apparel for Indian women. The brand has made a mark with its fusion wear, and you should definitely check it out.
Prominent Features of the Indya Women’s Polyester Lehenga Set:
- Crafted with polyester that makes this lehenga lightweight and comfortable
- The green lehenga features a golden floral print all over that looks elegant
- It has a georgette lehenga that comes with cancan to create a nice flare and movement
- Comes with a drawstring and zipper closure that’s easy to fasten
- Unique top with sleeveless design
- Has a modern appeal
- High-quality material
Janasya Women’s Lehenga Choli With Dupatta
Janasya is a leading apparel brand that retails ethnic and western clothing for women. The Surat-based brand has become a huge hit on Amazon, and you can try its product range, which includes kurtis, lehengas, and more.
Prominent Features of the Janasya Women’s Lehenga Choli With Dupatta:
- Stunning lehenga choli set crafted with cotton fabric that’s light and comfortable
- It has a beautiful block print design all over that looks super ethnic and elegant
- The blue chiffon dupatta comes with a contrasting block print border
- Also has silver gota on the lehenga to add a touch of glass
- Sultry V-neckline
- Bold colour and print
- Has a nice flow
Juniper Women’s Lehenga Choli
Juniper is another popular name in the Indian ethnic clothing market. The company retails top-notch kurtis, suits, lehengas, co-ords, jumpsuits, and more that are both affordable and high-quality. Based in Jaipur, Juniper has a prominent online presence and continues to expand its customer base year after year.
Prominent Features of the Juniper Women’s Lehenga Choli:
- Crafted with polyester and shantoon material that is lightweight and comfortable
- The set comprises a lehenga, a choli, and a dupatta to complete the attire
- Its black base with golden foil print looks classy and enhances the set even more
- Also has sequin and zari detailing on the dupatta that looks beautiful
- Suits every Indian skin tone
- Has a flattering fit
- Comes in multiple colours
Mimosa Women’s Semi-stitched Lehenga Choli Dupatta
Mimosa is popular for making handcrafted sarees and ethnic wear that you will instantly fall in love with. The brand has been popular on Amazon for its diverse range of designs and fabrics that you will really like.
Prominent Features of the Mimosa Women’s Semi-stitched Lehenga Choli Dupatta:
- Designed with art silk that makes this lehenga lightweight and comfortable to wear
- It boasts fine zari work all over that enhances its appearance even more
- The combination of pink and green looks stunning and can be donned on a festive night
- This semi-stitched lehenga can be customised as per your taste and comfort
- Premium looking fabric
- Intricate zari work
- Value for money
- Colour might vary a bit
Last but not least, look at our guide covering the most popular women’s pyjamas in India and choose the right one for you.
Lehengas make any woman look a million times more beautiful, and everyone must try them whenever they can. In this article, we have listed some of the best lehenga brands in India based on their fabric, design, variety, and more. While we like the products from Aarke Ritu Kumar, Soch, and BIBA, let us know which ones you want the most.
Who is the best lehenga designers in India?
Ritu Kumar, Sabyasachi, Neeta Lulla, Manish Malhotra, and Tarun Tahilliani are some of the best lehenga designers in India.
What is the best lehenga brand in India?
Brands such as Aarke Ritu Kumar, BIBA, W for Women, and Soch make trendy, stylish, and comfortable lehngas that you must check out.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly seasoned and qualified researchers at CashKaro work hard to supply you with the greatest market advice accessible online. To build a list of products you can trust, we examine numerous products and compare them based on a range of characteristics. We hope our recommendations for the best lehenga brands have helped you out. We genuinely hope that this list will aid you in making an informed judgement.