Table of Contents
- 1 10 Best Loreal Shampoos with Reviews in India (2021)
- 1.1 1. Loreal Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
- 1.2 2. Loreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo
- 1.3 3. Loreal Extraordinary Clay Shampoo
- 1.4 4. Loreal Eversleek Shampoo
- 1.5 5. Loreal Oil Nourish Shampoo
- 1.6 6. Loreal Smooth Intense Shampoo
- 1.7 7. Loreal Nutri Gloss Shampoo
- 1.8 8. Loreal Fall Resist Anti Dandruff Shampoo
- 1.9 9. Loreal Colour Protect Shampoo
- 1.10 10. Loreal Mythic Oil Shampoo
- 2 Top 10 Loreal Shampoos in India – Full Comparison with Ratings (2021)
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions About the Best Loreal Shampoos (FAQs)
- 3.1 Q. Which is the best shampoo of Loreal?
- 3.2 Q. What is the price of Loreal shampoo?
- 3.3 Q. Is Loreal shampoo good for hair growth?
- 3.4 Q. Which Loreal shampoo is best for straight hair?
- 3.5 Q. How is Loreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo?
- 3.6 Q. How to use Loreal shampoo?
- 3.7 Q. Which Loreal shampoo is best for dry hair?
- 3.8 Q. What are the ingredients in Loreal shampoo?
- 3.9 Q. Which is the best Loreal Shampoo for hair fall?
- 3.10 Q. What are the best hair products available for dry and brittle hair?
- 3.11 Q. What are the best Loreal products for curly hair in India?
- 3.12 Q. Are there any tried and tested methods to get rid of dandruff?
- 3.13 Q. How do I make my hair shiny and voluminous?
Finding the right shampoo is the most important part of your haircare management. This is why Loreal has created a range of shampoo products that helps in fighting every hair problem ranging from hair fall, dry hair, damaged hair, colored hair, oily hair, anti-dandruff to being suplhate free.
Loreal shampo range is great in protecting the scalp and the shaft of the strands which helps in making the hair strong. They help in repairing the hair fiber which eventually results in regaining the hair structure and strength like new, which most of us dream about.
Below are the 10 best products from Loreal shampoo range in India that you can choose according to your hair type and requirement.
Scroll down further to read a complete analysis of our picks of best Loreal shampoos with reviews and ratings.
10 Best Loreal Shampoos with Reviews in India (2021)
1. Loreal Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
Loreal Fall Repair 3x Anti Hair Fall Shampoo provides nourishment to the hair roots and is generally recommended for managing hair fall problem. It contains protein which helps to restructure hair fiber thus making your hair stronger. This Loreal shampoo also contains Arginine which is an essential amino acid for hair growth and provide nourishment to scalp and hair.
- Regular use reduces hair fall
- Helps hair grow longer
- Makes hair follicles healthy
- Nourishes from roots to tips
- Can make hair oily
- Contains SLS
- Doesn’t increase hair volume
2. Loreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo
Loreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo helps to get rid of all visible signs of damaged hair including hair fall, dry hair, roughness, dullness and split ends. It is one of the best Loreal Shampoos recommended for damaged hair that lack their natural shine and texture. It is formulated with LAK 1000 that penetrates deep into the layers of hair and helps to renew damaged hair and Ceramide which helps to rejuvenate damaged hair strands. Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein is added to this formulation to provide added nourishment to hair and making it the perfect shampoo to fight against dry and dull hair.
- Ceramides coat the hair and make it strong
- Reduces hair fall due to breakage
- Prevents split ends
- Adds shine to dry and dull hair
- Adds volume and makes hair bouncy
- Moisturizes hair and scalp
- Contains sulfates
- Contains paraben
- Doesn’t add volume to hair
3. Loreal Extraordinary Clay Shampoo
Loreal Extraordinary Clay Shampoo helps to purify oily roots and hydrates dry strands. This Loreal shampoo is specially formulated for hair with oily roots and dry ends. It contains Kaolin clay which nourishes hair from within and keeps it hydrated for up to 3 days. Hydrated hair stays protected from damage, dullness, and dryness while retaining the moisture and making hair look smoother and shinnier with additional natural fragrance.
- Thoroughly cleanses hair and scalp of dirt and oil
- Moisturizes hair for up to 3 days
- Leaves a cooling effect on the scalp after a wash
- Contains SLS and Parabens
- May not suit extremely dry hair
- Is not suitable for oily hair
4. Loreal Eversleek Shampoo
Loreal EverSleek Smoothing System Intense Shampoo is a sulphate and silicone-free shampoo from Loreal shampoo range which is enriched with sunflower seed extracts and natural oils that keep frizzy hair at bay. It improves the texture of damaged hair and makes them more manageable, soft and smooth. It is best suited for hair that have been damaged due to chemical treatments.
- Makes hair smooth and soft
- Free from sulfates and silicones
- Fights roughness and coarse hair
- Lathers well
- May alter natural texture of hair
- Can cause dryness
5. Loreal Oil Nourish Shampoo
Loreal Oil Nourish Shampoo contains the goodness of Almond, Jojoba, Coconut, Camelina, Olive and Argan oil. This is the best Loreal shampoos with deeply enriched natural ingredients that nourish and condition hair without making it greasy. The oils penetrate into the scalp, giving it good nourishment. This Loreal shampoo is suitable for all hair types. Ingredients like Sunflower Seed Extract present in this shampoo help to provide nourishment to hair, thus making them look healthier and thicker.
- Makes hair soft and smooth
- Adds volume to make hair thicker
- Hydrates and moisturizes hair
- Prevents and repairs the damage
- Does not make hair greasy
- Does not control frizz
- Contains sulphates
- Is not suitable for oily hair
6. Loreal Smooth Intense Shampoo
Loreal Smooth Intense Shampoo combines the goodness of Argan Oil and Silk protein and is rich in essential fatty nutrients. It is a creme formula that claims to smooth & nourish hair from root to tip. This is one of the best Loreal Shampoos that also provide protection from the effect of dry & humid weather. Glycerine, Hydroxyethylcellulose and Hydrolysed silk present in the shampoo help to keep hair well hydrated and moisturized while ingredients like Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camelina Sativa Oil, Limonene and Linalool help in improving hair texture.
- Hair becomes soft, smooth & manageable
- Good for dry and normal hair
- Deep conditions hair thus, no need to condition post shampoo
- Nourishes the roots of the hair
- Cleanses hair without stripping off the natural oils & moisture
- Not good for oily hair & scalp
- Needs more than 2 washes to remove oil from hair
- Surfactant-based shampoo
7. Loreal Nutri Gloss Shampoo
Loreal Nutri Gloss Shampoo claims to induce cashmere touch & mirror shine. It contains a newly innovated formula of pearl & protein to provide shine and balanced nourishment without weighing down the hair. This Loreal shampoo is enriched with hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch and hydrolyzed conchiolin protein, that helps to nourish your hair and pearl extracts that provide it with a lustrous shine. Jojoba wax is also added to this formation that imparts a gloss to your hair. This shampoo is recommended for those who are trying to manage hair fall.
- Hair gets shinier as per the claims
- Makes hair smooth and soft
- Works great for normal and dull hair
- No separate conditioning required
- It does not dry out the hair
- Not recommended for oily hair as it weighs down hair. Though cleanses well.
- Doesn’t control frizz
- Contains paraben
- Contains SLES
8. Loreal Fall Resist Anti Dandruff Shampoo
Loreal Anti Dandruff Shampoo is one the best Loreal shampoos for controlling dandruff effectively and also prevent hair fall. It claims to have essential amino acids that boost hair growth. This Loreal shampoo nourishes hair from roots to tips, reduces hair breakage and prevents dandruff from reoccurring. Coco-betaine and Glycerin present in this shampoo helps to strengthen hair, thus preventing excess hair fall.
- Effectively cleanses scalp from dandruff, dirt, and oil
- Does not make hair frizzy
- Does not dry out the hair
- Moisturizes hair from roots to tips
- Prevents dandruff to re-occur
- Not suitable for colored hair
- Contains sulphates
- Not effective in controlling hair damage
- Must be followed by a conditioner
9. Loreal Colour Protect Shampoo
Loreal Paris Colour Protect Shampoo is specially meant for artificially coloured hair. This shampoo has the goodness of UV filter- Light Reflecting System that works on two levels-Nourishes hair and smoothens their surface, giving them a silky touch and protecting the hair fibre from external damage and enhances the radiance of coloured hair.
- Helps in protecting your hair from UV rays
- Pleasant Fragrance
- Good for oily hair and scalp
- Makes your hair dry and tangled
- A conditioner is must with this shampoo
- Not Recommended for dry scalp and hair
10. Loreal Mythic Oil Shampoo
Loreal Mythic Oil Nourishing Shampoo leaves your hair tamed, manageable and shiny. It is enriched with 4 natural oils -Argan oil, avocado oil, grape seed oil and cottonseed oil that not only provides a cleansing and refreshing experience but leaves hair deeply nourished, smooth and shiny. This Loreal Shampoo is mainly recommended for dry hair.
- Hair gets shinier from the first wash
- Nourishes and smoothen the hair from roots to tips
- Cleanses well and gives a supple and bouncy look
- Works wonders for damaged hair.
- Does not dry out or strip off the natural oils from hair
- It’s a luxury treat to hair as it contains Argan oil, cottonseed oil, avocado oil, grape seed oil.
- Controls frizz
- Not a freely available product as its meant for salon
- Price slightly high
- Contains surfactant
So, whether you have dry, damaged hair or a sensitive scalp, you can ensure that a Loreal shampoo is out there just waiting to remove all your hair woes.
Also, Check out the entire range of Best Loreal Paris Products Online & find the best deal.
Top 10 Loreal Shampoos in India – Full Comparison with Ratings (2021)
|Best Loreal Shampoos||Best Features||Ratings|
|Loreal Anti Hair Fall Shampoo||Strengthens Hair||3.9/5|
|Loreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo||Prevents Breakage||3.9/5|
|Loreal Extraordinary Clay Shampoo||Removes Dirt & Oil||3.9/5|
|Loreal EverSleek Shampoo||Softens Hair||3.9/5|
|Loreal Oil Nourish Shampoo||Nourishes Hair||3.9/5|
|Loreal Smooth Intense Shampoo||Cleanses Hair||4.5/5|
|Loreal Nutri Gloss Shampoo||Adds Shine||4.5/5|
|Loreal Fall Resist Anti Dandruff Shampoo||Removes Dandruff||4.3/5|
|Loreal Colour Protect Shampoo||Protects Colour||3.0/5|
|Loreal Mythic Oil Shampoo||Adds Shine||4.7/5|
Frequently Asked Questions About the Best Loreal Shampoos (FAQs)
Q. Which is the best shampoo of Loreal?
Loreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo has been voted as the best among the entire range of Loreal shampoos. This shampoo helps fight against five hair problems – breakage, dullness, roughness, dryness and split ends. All girls suffer from such hair problems from time to time and if you too are suffering from any of these, then this shampoo is a must-try.
Q. What is the price of Loreal shampoo?
Loreal shampoos have a wide range of varieties meant for different hair types. The price of the shampoos varies from product to product. Usually, Loreal shampoos have a higher price range as compared to other brands. For instance, Loreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo is priced at Rs.155, while Loreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Nourishing Shampoo is priced at Rs.2349.
Q. Is Loreal shampoo good for hair growth?
Loreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Nourishing Shampoo contains the goodness of natural oils that get absorbed into the scalp, providing deep nourishment to the hair and promoting hair growth. Even Loreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Shampoo is known to add volume to the hair and works as a great hair repair formula.
Want to grow your hair naturally? If yes, then read our guide about the best Onion Oils for hair growth in India.
Q. Which Loreal shampoo is best for straight hair?
Straight hair looks best when it’s sleek, smooth, and frizz-free. The Loreal Paris Elvive Smooth Intense line is a hair care system that when used together, helps to soften and tame rough hair texture and reduce frizz. No flat, stiff, or dull results are obtained with this shampoo.
If you are looking to straighten your hair completely, then check out our guide about the best Hair Straighteners in India.
Q. How is Loreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo?
Loreal Total Repair 5 shampoo aims to address 5 hair problems – breakage, dryness, roughness, dullness and split ends. It is suitable for all hair types.
Q. How to use Loreal shampoo?
Loreal shampoo can be used in just three simple steps:
- Step 1: Take a considerable amount of shampoo and evenly spread it on your wet hair.
- Step 2: Massage gently for a minute and work up a lather.
- Step 3: Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
For best results, follow Loreal Shampoo with a Loreal conditioner.
Q. Which Loreal shampoo is best for dry hair?
Loreal 6 Oil Nourish Shampoo is best suited for dry hair. This shampoo is enriched with Almond, Jojoba, Coconut, Camelina, Olive and Argan oil. It provides deep nourishment and conditioning to hair without making it look greasy.
Also, check out best shampoos for dry hair in India.
Q. What are the ingredients in Loreal shampoo?
Each Loreal shampoo has a different list of ingredients. Though, some of the common ingredients include Aqua/water, sodium laureth sulfate, coco-betaine, Laureth-5, carboxylic acid, cocamide mipa, dimethicone, sodium chloride, Polyquaternium-10, ppg-5-ceteth-20, sodium benzoate, Laureth-2, salicylic acid, limonene, methyl cocoate, hexyl cinnamal, coumarin, Linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, benzyl alcohol, sodium cocoate, hydroxycitronellal, argania Spinosa oil/argania Spinosa kernel oil, Persea gratissima oil/avocado oil, Gossypium herbaceum oil/cottonseed oil, Vitis vinifera seed oil/grapeseed oil, Amyl cinnamal, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, perfume/fragrance.
Q. Which is the best Loreal Shampoo for hair fall?
Loreal Professional Fall Repair 3x Anti Hair Fall Shampoo is specially designed to prevent hair falland reduce hair breakage. This shampoo helps to nourish hair roots. It contains protein and arginine which work together to restructure hair fiber thus making your hair stronger.
Check out the best herbal shampoos for hairfall.
Q. What are the best hair products available for dry and brittle hair?
The best hair products for dry and brittle hair are Loreal Fall Repair 3x Anti Hair Fall Shampoo, Loreal Paris Total Repair 5 Shampoo, Loreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo, Loreal Paris Smooth Intense Shampoo, Loreal Paris Professionel Mythic Oil Nourishing Shampoo as they hydrate your hair making it soft and manageable.
Q. What are the best Loreal products for curly hair in India?
The best products for curly hair are Loreal Paris EverSleek Smoothing System Intense Shampoo, Loreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Shampoo, Loreal Paris Smooth Intense Shampoo as they nourish your hair making it smooth while getting rid of roughness.
Want to add beautiful curls to your look? If yes, then check out the best hair curlers in India for best results.
Q. Are there any tried and tested methods to get rid of dandruff?
Shampooing your hair twice or thrice a week and regular oiling are some tried and tested methods to get rid of dandruff. You can use Loreal Fall Resist Anti Dandruff Shampoo to fight dandruff in the most effective way. This formula cleanses the scalp from dandruff, dirt, and oil without making the hair dry or frizzy.
Check out some simple home remedies to get rid of dandruff.
Q. How do I make my hair shiny and voluminous?
To make your hair shiny and voluminous, choose the right shampoo according to your hair type. Shampoo twice or thrice a week and then condition your hair after each wash. Limit the use of heating irons.
Read more About other Hair Care Stories: